[6pack] TR250 stripe

Patrick Bloem patrick.bloem at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 17 05:22:16 MDT 2008

Andy,
When I did my stripe I used Dupont Centari no. B8416A.
Another is Martin Senour no. 90T2454. I have attached
a picture for your viewing. If you want the dimensions
for the stripe masking I can send these also. I
received these from TRF.

Cheers
Patrick Bloem
East Grand Rapids, MI
68 TR250
73 TR6
86 XJ6 Vandenplas

>Hello list:
>
>Can anyone on the list provide a good paint code for
>the silver stripe
> on a
>TR250?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of StripeCU.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of StripeCU2.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of Fresh1.jpg]