[6pack] Interior Sound Insulation

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Mon Jun 16 10:29:46 MDT 2008

Corey....I don't know that there is a good answer to that question. Dynamat
is the best know and, maybe, the most expensive product out there. Keep in
mind that most of these products were designed for the audio-phile
installing expensive sound systems. Most of the testing that I've seen are
all audio sound related as opposed to rattle/road noise related. We're using
it mostly to deaden sound and try to make our rattle traps a little more
quiet. Our cars have so much extraneous noise going on that I wonder if we
could tell the difference between any of these products. I went the cheap
route with FatMat. If I was richer I would have used the top rated and more
expensive product.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection