[6pack] 3 carbs

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jun 15 13:13:37 MDT 2008

Then this 60 year old wuss is at the other end of the spectrum. I use my car
like a daily driver except in weather extremes....that's the wuss part. Fuel
economy and reliability are very important to me. That's why I went the TBI
route last year and added a 5 speed this year.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection
Toyota 5 Speed & Nissan LSD