[6pack] [TR] Compression boost

Scott Tilton triumph.tr4 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 22:47:57 MDT 2008

Isn't there a source for extra thick head gaskets?  Even made to order
thickness so that someone could lower their compression ratio (slightly)  if
they wanted to?

--
Signature below blatantly stolen from Bud Rolofson:

70TR6 CC5#### (Good 6)
63TR4 CT157## (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
64TR4 CT25### (The Project)
97F-150 L TRUCKO (Triumph Support Vehicle)
1989 Honda Prelude Si 4WS (economic commuter Vehicle)