[6pack] Timing and compression

Chuck Arnold triosan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:35:41 MDT 2008

.25 inch of standard late head leaves a head of about 3.30 inches height.
That is around 11.5:1 or so.  Hope you did not mill it that much or you need
race gas!

Do not know if the chart I attached below came through your email, but it
shows compression for various head thicknesses and piston diameters.
Standard is 3.55 thick and yields 7.6 ratio.

Head Thickness

[inches]

Combust chamber volume in cc

STD bore Comp ratio