[6pack] Brake Fluid Capacity

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Sat Jun 14 08:08:15 MDT 2008

I don't have any record of this being answered, hopefully Dave got the info he
needed out of band.

I recently drained my system to fit new brake lines and I refilled and bled
the system last night. I used the entire contents of two 325ml bottles of
DOT5. The first one filled both chambers of the master cylinder. The second
one filled the plumbing with a small amount ending up on the bleed bottle. I
have bleed valves on all four corners so I don't have a lot of waste.

Stan