[6pack] BRG opinion

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 05:03:21 MDT 2008

In a message dated 6/13/2008 1:11:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dito9561 at bellsouth.net writes:

The  crazy part is
what I see on the TR6, and still like,  is not exactly  what I 'see' on my 250
even though it is the same  paint.

IMHO The thought that looking at it on a tub and looking at it on a  bonnet
is correct.  The appearance of the color relys on light reflection,
absorbption and looking at it on a bunch of angles will look different than on a  flat
surface.
My TRG 6 looks like there is much more yellow in the color on the bonnet
looking straight on in the light than the side of the fender out of the  light.
It was all painted with the same paint.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO