[6pack] Brake Servo rebuilding

W. W. Moine bmoine at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 09:26:10 MDT 2008

Just as an FYI, I had my brake servo rebuilt by Brake Materials & Parts Incorporated (who bought out Partco) and it was returned in my same box but with half of the shipping materials inside resulting in the breakage of the non return valve.  Brake Materials does not have any non return valves and is only offering to pay for the shipping back and removing the broken parts that are now inside the servo.

Does anyone have NOS non return valve?

At this point I would not recommend Brake Materials & Parts Inc to anyone.

WWM