[6pack] weatherstipping

Navarrette, Vance vance.navarrette at intel.com
Fri Jun 6 16:00:20 MDT 2008

	Greg:

	I don't remember what it was that made me decide I had to do it
over. Now that you mention it, it seems like it didn't matter which way
it went in.

	Uh... Lessee.. Hmmm.

	OK, I seem to recall that the track is pop riveted on (?). And
after I got the strip in I decided that my pop riveting was crappy... No
wait. Umm. Yep I think that was it. I noticed that the track was loose
or not fitting flush or something. So I pulled up the strip, and re-pop
riveted it... something like that. Or did I decide I should first paint
the track to prevent rust? Gads.

	Oh, *hell*. I don't remember. It was three years ago and I am
getting older and probably getting Alzheimer's, my hair is falling out,
and my eyes are getting bad. Would you trust anything I said, given the
deteriorating nature of my grumpy old body? I don't think so.

	Oops. I think my "Depends" just sprung a leak. So I need to go
now...

	Vance

    Vance Navarrette
    Cogito Ergo Zoom