[6pack] Ride height question

Oliver sumton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 1 11:31:54 MDT 2008

Subject: [6pack] Ride height question

this may or may not be relevant.  we were doing suspension work on my 72,
and noticed the car sat crooked after removing a spacer from one of the rear
springs.  there was no corresonding spacer on the other side.

the dpo had obviously done suspension work, and not put the arms back in
correctly.  someone correct me if i'm wrong - they are very handed and must
be put back in the same place or you change the geometry.  once we put the
arms back in the way they belong the car sat level again.

btw i have the goodparts lowered springs, plus his front and rear sway bars,
and i absolutely love how it improved the handling of the car.