[6pack] Source for 4" Convex Mirror

jimhearn1 at comcast.net jimhearn1 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 26 10:59:15 MST 2008

I am contemplating putting a convex lens on the bullet mirror located on the driver's side door of my TR6.  It is one of those mirrors with six adjustments available and none of the adjustments are adequate.  I would rather know that something is coming and then look than to have something that I can't trust.

Jim in Sacramento

From: "Oliver" <sumton at sbcglobal.net>