[6pack] Overdrive Transmission TR6

John North johncnorth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:54:33 MST 2008

I also put a 74 trannie in a 76.   I left the switch on the right side
(looking from the rear) with no wiring - this is the seatbelt
interlock which was a pain in the you know what in the 74.   The
reverse switch is on the left.

There are three wires from the trannie that connect into the rest of
the electrics.

Green from reverse switch goes to four way block with two green wires
from the harness
Green/Brown - from reverse switch goes to the single green/brown connector
Yellow/Green from OD cutout switch goes to the Y/G wire from  the OD
switch on the column

The other wire from the OD column switch, which is Light Green goes to
the other green connector in the four way block.

I uploaded a couple pictures here:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johncnorth/GearboxElectrics

Hope this helps

John North