[6pack] Rear View Mirrors

Shawn J. Loseke sloseke at holly.colostate.edu
Wed Jan 23 22:16:40 MST 2008

>===== Original Message From "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74 at comcast.net> =====
>I think we have flogged this one to death. I am reminded of the great movie
>of Canon Ball Run, in which the lines so eloquently said were: "What's
>behind me is not important!" (The mirror went flying backwards!)
>
>Robert L. Gannon

Not to be overly critical of your point, but I believe it was "The Gumball
Rally" and it was Raul Julia playing an Italian racing driver who stated that
it was the first rule of Italian driving. The car that the rear view mirror
was so eloquently discarded from was a Ferrari 365 GTB Spyder.

On with the other discussion now... Please?

Shawn J. Loseke
Fort Collins, CO
http://www.triumphowners.com/79   (1972 TR6)
http://www.triumphowners.com/690  (1978 TR8)