[6pack] TR6 door mirrors

Robert N. Clark rclark at robertsonclark.com
Mon Jan 21 13:12:33 MST 2008

Ditto here.  I actually called a local automotive glass shop and the
owner said he would not cut the glass because they break.  I just left
it at that. So, this confirms they cannot be cut to size...

Interesting....

I found this same response from glass people when I was looking for
beveled safety glass for a door I was building.  Most said it couldn't
be done in the size I needed.  Then I found someone who was able to do
and didn't understand what all the fuss was about.  If you are in the
Central PA area, try Lancaster Paint & Glass.  Even if you are not, you
can probably mail it to them to try.  They did my work and shipped it to
me in San Diego.

Bob Clark
'69 TR6

PS Has anyone tried the Baby Turbo mirror from Moss?