[6pack] TR6 door mirrors

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Sat Jan 19 18:58:38 MST 2008

Thanks Lou. I'm actually using a stick on mirror to enhance the passenger side
bullet as you can see in this picture. It was the closest fit that I could
find (not quite 4 inches diameter) and although it works quite well I would
prefer something that looked better and didn't require this degree of
improvisation to function..

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e119/foster461/NET%20Fall%20Back%20Tour%202
007/DSC_0082.jpg

Stan