[6pack] Anyone know VINNY from Lakewood NJ?? part II

James_ TR6 jattr6 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 14:12:07 MST 2008

I know RIGHT? I trusted someone named 'Vinny' from NJ!!!!
I am stupid! LOL!
well, actually I bought the item through ebay and paypal. so i didn't know his
name then! honest.
and i didn't actually give 'Vinny' my credit card number - it went through
paypal.
i was hoping that would make it legit and protect me...
but, it is past the 45 days when ebay or paypal will help me.

great, i feel like he knew just how long to lead me on.

today i have been leaving him voice mails and emails,
so of course he is getting back to me. and once again he has tracking
numbers!
yeah, well, where are they? He still hasn't sent them! instead I get cussed
at
for calling him a scum bag in one of my emails! LOL! and that "I" must have a
lower
education for calling him that....ummmm....who used the "F-bomb" over the
airways?
hmmmm. i think that is a federal offense.

well, if he is so stupid to understand that 50 plus days to receive something
is going to get someone upset...then he needs a wake up call.

He sells Triumph related parts, so that is why I am posting this.
Sure, he could be very legit. I probably expereienced a comedy of errors.
hmmm, let's see....
he had a transformer blow and needed phone/computer work down,
he had back surgery and was in a wheel chair, his father died prior to the
holidays,
the item shipped on 12/16/2007, but wait, it didn't because the warehouse
had to do an inventory and freeze everything. then it shipped....but to
MEXICO!
yes, you heard it all. i have talked with the pleasant chap in the past on the
phone. sounds a bit british - specifically south african. the bad connection
must be because
he is calling from overseas! it all makes sense now! or my imagination is gone
totally
wild!

I can only laugh, and hope he is legit and will ship the item.
He is really upset over the negative comments, so he must be legit folks.
but i have a couple grand tied up here....so i don't think i am at blame for
being upset. and i paid him in full within 24 hours. his auction clearly
stated 'item ships between 6-10 days'

sigh!