[6pack] Anyone know VINNY from Lakewood NJ????

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Mon Jan 14 14:08:01 MST 2008

Seems to be in a slightly different line of business than TR parts.

http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_dwqbcz

Champion Subcontractors

520 New Egypt Rd, Lakewood, NJ 08701-2939, United States  (Map) (Add Company
Info)
Phone: (732) 730-1317

SIC:Sewerage Systems

Line of Business:Sewerage System Plumbing/Heating/Air Cond Contractor

Detailed Champion Subcontractors Company Profile

This company profile is for the private company Champion Subcontractors,
located in Lakewood, NJ. Champion Subcontractors's line of business is
sewerage system plumbing/heating/air cond contractor.

Company Profile: Champion Subcontractors
Year Started:2001
State of Incorporation:N/A
URL:N/A
Location Type:Single Location