[6pack] window crank removal tool

Foster, Stan stan.foster at hp.com
Sat Jan 12 18:33:53 MST 2008

Take said punch, wrap some electrical tape around all but an inch from the end
to buffer the plastic disk (or not..), then using a wide blade stubby
screwdriver lever the disk/crank gently apart to reveal the pin. You can push
the disk towards the door panel with your other hand to assist it. Insert end
of punch into the hole, remove stubby screwdriver and gently knock out the
pin. When the pin is finally ejected the whole lot will go "poing" and fall on
the floor.

Stan