[6pack] TR6 mufflers

forzion at maine.rr.com forzion at maine.rr.com
Fri Jan 4 11:12:00 MST 2008

I've installed the RR1400SS all stainless system from Rimmer Bros.
http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/rimmer/triumph/tr6/exhaust#Exhaust%20System%
20(Sports)

They refer to it as 'System D' on that webpage. The system includes a 6-
into-one stainless header (which I have had JetHot coated wih a chrome
finish)and a stainless muffler of the same general size as the stock
muffler (mounted in-line, not transverse). All pipes are 2-1/4" OD.
Sounds great!!

Dave Friedlander
'74-Six