[6pack] Heater control valve

samuelsma at aol.com samuelsma at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 16:53:45 MST 2008

Listers:

We actually have some cold (OK, mid-40's, but cold for Miami) weather coming up in the next day or 2.? I checked the function of my heater control valve and the cable that moves it.? I noticed that there is more possible travel in the little arm on the valve than the cable can accommodate.? Right now, it is set up so that the cable closes the valve fully but cannot open it fully (about 3 quarters, not all the way).? Is this how it should be set up?? I notice that the heat comes out reasonably warm, but not really hot.? When closed, there is no heat.

Thanks.

Michael
'76 Tahiti blue