[6pack] Progress on Andy's TR250 restoration

apackard68 at comcast.net apackard68 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 20:14:13 MST 2008

I had to order some rubber parts and get some overlooked parts powder coated in order to be able to finish my front suspension install.  I lifted the Nissan differential into position as well.  The second to last pic shows the limited clearance I have with the front flange of the diff.  I may have to modify something to address this.  I had a little trouble getting the R lower spring pad (poly-u) to seat cleanly the first time, so I redid that side.
The pics could be a tour of many of Richard Good's offerings.  You can see the steering rack mounts, the front sway bar, nylatron bushings throughout and the Nissan differential conversion. Other upgrades include Uncle Jack's front spindles, uprated front springs (stock height), Koni shocks and grade eight fasteners throughout.  Toyota 4-pot calipers need to be cleaned up before I install them and drilled rotors will go on with the hubs.

You're invited to view these photos online at KODAK Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=zgdfamr.6sxapxan&x=0&y=re7572&localeid=en_US
If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account. Once you've
signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Enjoy!
Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can
join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

The KODAK Gallery Customer Service Team
Phone: 800-360-9098 / 512-651-9770 Outside of the US and Canada

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=zgdfamr.6sxapxan&x=0&y=re7572&localeid=en_US