[6pack] Ratco is here!

Andrew Packard apackard68 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 20:08:42 MST 2007

I didn't know about the RATCO cutouts until I received the frame.  There's
no bottom to any of the parts where the cutouts are, so it's not as if dirt
could be let in to collect in an area.  You wrote "crude" instead of "crud",
but maybe you were thinking about leaking oil . . .
I opted for the powder coating with foam injection in all the tube sections,
so there is no path to get inside the frame.

Tony was able to work some magic and ship to CA for $575.

Andy