[6pack] Spin-On Adapter and TRF

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 19:14:51 MST 2007

In a message dated 12/17/2007 6:36:48 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gregbengeult at comcast.net writes:

I called  the Roadster
Factory and talked to someone very helpful (Dave  maybe?).  They do stock
a kit with both of the seals, but it didn't  show up in any catalogs at
that time.

I am usually a fast learner but it has taken me a long time to learn  this.
TRF has a lot of parts that you may or may not find in one of their
catalogues.  Lately they have bailed me out of no fewer than three  situations where
the parts were "unavailable" by others.  Call and  ask.  They came through with
parts that threatened to hold up my TR  project.

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO