[6pack] Carburetor hose

Bob rpeglow at optonline.net
Mon Dec 17 08:38:15 MST 2007

That tubing was also on earlier models. As mentioned by others the tubes are
part of emission control and the allow fumes to be drawn from valve cover
into engine to be burned.
PO removed them from my 1970. I would like to restore them. If anyone knows
the inside diameter of those hoses I would appreciate it??? I don't want to
disturb the "plugs" on my carbs until I have the correct hoses to put back
on. Thank you.
Bob
1970 Signal Red