Subject: [Zmagnette] YOU TUBE <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: "Isabel and Wayne Hardy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 13:53:14 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3097516744595057859==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0041_01D11E1A.A4386F80"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D11E1A.A4386F80
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Anyone ever explore the neat little =93MG Cars Channel=94 flicks on You =
tube. Lots of really nice little shorts on a whole variety of MG types =
including the ZA/ZB types, TDs, TCs, MGAs, MGBs , and some of the prewar =
ones too. Only a couple mins long but I just wasted about an hour =
watching little BBC pieces on You Tube about british cars...Then there =
is the hour long one on British Sports Cars and when they ruled the =
world. Save that one for a stormy day.

Wombat

Wayne & Isabel Hardy
936-829-5427
[email-masked]
------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D11E1A.A4386F80
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Anyone ever explore the neat little =93MG Cars =
Channel=94 flicks=20
on You tube. Lots of really nice little shorts on a whole variety of MG =
types=20
including the ZA/ZB types, TDs, TCs, MGAs, MGBs , and some of the prewar =
ones=20
too. Only a couple mins long but I just wasted about an hour watching =
little BBC=20
pieces on You Tube about british cars...Then there is the hour long one =
on=20
British Sports Cars and when they ruled the world. Save that one for a =
stormy=20
day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Wombat</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">Wayne &amp;=20
Isabel=20
Hardy<BR>936-829-5427<BR>[email-masked]</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY><=
/HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01D11E1A.A4386F80--

--===============3097516744595057859==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3097516744595057859==--