Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Coincidence?? <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: Steve Hanegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 17:44:36 -0700

Kelvin…

Put down that welding torch… Don’t EVEN think about it…

Steve H.

> On May 23, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Kelvin Dodd <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Figured out the other night that MG Magnettes and Range Rovers have the same wheelbase. 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Sent via smoke and mirrors 
> _______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
> 
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
> 

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 14:49:49 -0400

4 WD Magnette Sweet!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 23, 2015, at 8:44 PM, Steve Hanegan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Kelvin…
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

---

From: "Isabel and Wayne Hardy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 17:20:45 -0500

What a neat idea...a 4 wheel drive ZB up on 30 inch tires waiting for the 
next monster truck meet.

-----Original Message----- 
From: [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 1:49 PM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Coincidence??

4 WD Magnette Sweet!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

>> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
Unsubscribe/Manage: 
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2015 23:16:32 -0400

--===============2377838187700859492==

--Apple-Mail-23--1049940947
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

Who said anything about a 4 WD Magnette?  I thought we were talking =
about a 2 WD Range Rover...
********************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '60 A1600, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
********************************************************

On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> 4 WD Magnette Sweet!!!!
>=20
> Sent from my iPhone
>=20
>> On May 23, 2015, at 8:44 PM, Steve Hanegan =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>>=20
>> Kelvin=85
>>=20
>> Put down that welding torch=85 Don=92t EVEN think about it=85
>>=20
>> Steve H.
>>=20
>>> On May 23, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Kelvin Dodd <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>>>=20
>>> Figured out the other night that MG Magnettes and Range Rovers have =
the same wheelbase.=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>>=20
>>> Sent via smoke and mirrors=20
>>>=20
>>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
>>=20
>>=20
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
>>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail-23--1049940947
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Who =
said anything about a 4 WD Magnette? &nbsp;I thought we were talking =
about a 2 WD Range Rover...<br><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-style:=
 normal; font-weight: normal; border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-style:=
 normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>********************************************************</i></b></=
span><div style=3D"font-size: medium; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
widows: 2; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
font-size: medium; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '60 A1600, '65 B, =
'69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></s=
pan></div></span></div></span></div></div></span></div></span></div></span=
></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: medium; font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-style:=
 normal; font-weight: normal; border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>********************************************************</i></b></=
span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></di=
v></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></span>
</div>
<br><div><div>On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div>4 WD Magnette Sweet!!!!<br><br>Sent from my =
iPhone<br><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On May 23, 2015, at 8:44 PM, =
Steve Hanegan &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt=
; wrote:<br></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">Kelvin=85<br></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite">Put down that =
welding torch=85 Don=92t EVEN think about =
it=85<br></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite">Steve =
H.<br></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><blockquote type=3D"cite">On May 23, 2015, at 4:08 PM, =
Kelvin Dodd &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><blockquote type=3D"cite">Figured out the other night that =
MG Magnettes and Range Rovers have the same wheelbase. =
<br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><blockquote type=3D"cite">Sent via smoke and mirrors =
<br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">_______________________________________________<br></blockqu=
ote></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">Zmagnette mailing =
list<br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><blockquote type=3D"cite">Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br></=
blockquote></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br></bl=
ockquote></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/steve@betterwitnes=
ses.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/steve@betterwitne=
sses.com</a><br></blockquote></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">_______________________________________________<br></blockqu=
ote><blockquote type=3D"cite">Zmagnette mailing =
list<br></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite">Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite">Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br></=
blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite">Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br></bl=
ockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><b=
r></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote>___________________________________________=
____<br>Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></div></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-23--1049940947--

--===============2377838187700859492==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2377838187700859492==--

---

From: "Isabel and Wayne Hardy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 16:44:34 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8835483197234337420==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A5_01D0970A.14EABE60"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01D0970A.14EABE60
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I just assumed that the Zed Magnette would be dropped on the Rover =
Chassis like was done with a couple of MGBs a few yrs. back, but maybe =
the reverse is the plan after all.=20
Wombat

From: Allen Bachelder=20
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 10:16 PM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America=20
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Coincidence??

********************************************************=20

  4 WD Magnette Sweet!!!!

  Sent from my iPhone

    Kelvin=85

    Steve H.

      Figured out the other night that MG Magnettes and Range Rovers =
have the same wheelbase.=20

      Zmagnette mailing list

      Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=

    Zmagnette mailing list

    Unsubscribe/Manage: =

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01D0970A.14EABE60
	charset="Windows-1252"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"=20
dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>I just assumed that the Zed Magnette would be =
dropped on the=20
Rover Chassis like was done with a couple of MGBs a few yrs. back, but =
maybe the=20
reverse is the plan after all. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Wombat</FONT></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Allen Bachelder</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Sunday, May 24, 2015 10:16 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">List for the Z Magnette Group - =
North=20
America</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Zmagnette] Coincidence??</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>Who=20
said anything about a 4 WD Magnette?&nbsp; I thought we were talking =
about a 2=20
WD Range Rover...<BR>
<DIV><SPAN class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT: medium =
helvetica; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT: medium =
helvetica; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT: medium =
helvetica; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; =
LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; =
LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; =
LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT: medium =
helvetica; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: =
normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: =
normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: =
normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; =
LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; =
LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-STYLE: =
normal"><B><I>********************************************************</I=
></B></SPAN>=20

<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: medium; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
FONT: medium helvetica; LETTER-SPACING: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV><SPAN class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; =
FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>Allen=20
&amp; Florrie Bachelder&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
=3Diii=3D&lt;<BR>Spring=20
Creek Home for Wayward MGs</I></B></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; =
FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>'57=20
ZB, '60 A1600, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</I></B></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; =
FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>North=20
Street, MI 48049,=20
USA</I></B></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SP=
AN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV=
></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN>=
</DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN><B><I><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><A=20
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperie=
nce.net/member/bachldrs</A></SPAN></I></B></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV=
></SPAN></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV>=
</SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></=
SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN><SP=
AN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT: medium =
helvetica; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; =
LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT: medium =
helvetica; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: =
normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: =
normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: medium; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: =
normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<DIV=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
class=3DApple-style-span=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-STYLE: =
normal"><B><I>********************************************************</I=
></B></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></S=
PAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, <A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A> =
wrote:</DIV><BR=20
class=3DApple-interchange-newline>
<BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
  <DIV>4 WD Magnette Sweet!!!!<BR><BR>Sent from my iPhone<BR><BR>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">On May 23, 2015, at 8:44 PM, Steve Hanegan =
&lt;<A=20
    =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&g=
t;=20
    wrote:<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Kelvin=85<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Put down that welding torch=85 Don=92t EVEN =
think about=20
    it=85<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Steve H.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">On May 23, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Kelvin Dodd =
&lt;<A=20
      href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;=20
    wrote:<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Figured out the other night that MG =
Magnettes and=20
      Range Rovers have the same wheelbase. =
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Sent via smoke and mirrors=20
  <BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE=20
    =
type=3D"cite">_______________________________________________<BR></BLOCKQ=
UOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Zmagnette mailing =
list<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Donate: <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Archive: <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR><=
/BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Forums: <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR></B=
LOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Unsubscribe/Manage: <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/steve@betterwitne=
sses.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/steve@betterwit=
nesses.com</A><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  =
type=3D"cite">_______________________________________________<BR></BLOCKQ=
UOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Zmagnette mailing list<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Donate: <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Archive: <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR><=
/BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Forums: <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR></B=
LOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">Unsubscribe/Manage: <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
m">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</A>=
<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  =
type=3D"cite"><BR></BLOCKQUOTE>__________________________________________=
_____<BR>Zmagnette=20
  mailing list<BR><BR>Donate: <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A><BR>Archive:=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>F=
orums:=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR>Uns=
ubscribe/Manage:=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/bachldrs@comcast.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
</A><BR><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><BR>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Zmagnette mailing=20
list<BR><BR>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<BR=
><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00A5_01D0970A.14EABE60--

--===============8835483197234337420==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8835483197234337420==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 21:05:21 -0400

--===============9010312913200012629==

--Apple-Mail-1--971411773
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

' Guess I forgot the ;-)...

Allen

Chassis like was done with a couple of MGBs a few yrs. back, but maybe =
the reverse is the plan after all.
> From: Allen Bachelder
the same wheelbase.=20

--Apple-Mail-1--971411773
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=windows-1252

-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">' =
Guess I forgot the ;-)...<div><br></div><div>Allen<br><div>
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: medium; font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-style:=
 normal; font-weight: normal; border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, =
0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>********************************************************</i></b></=
span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></di=
v></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></span>
</div>
<br><div><div>On May 25, 2015, at 5:44 PM, Isabel and Wayne Hardy =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space" dir=3D"ltr">
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<div><font size=3D"4">I just assumed that the Zed Magnette would be =
dropped on the=20
Rover Chassis like was done with a couple of MGBs a few yrs. back, but =
maybe the=20
reverse is the plan after all. </font></div>
<div><font size=3D"4">Wombat</font></div>
<div style=3D"FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
&quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; DISPLAY: inline">
<div style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<div style=3D"font-color: black"><b>From:</b> <a =
title=3D"[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Allen =
Bachelder</a> </div>
<div><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, May 24, 2015 10:16 PM</div>
<div><b>To:</b> <a title=3D"[email-masked]" =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">List for the Z Magnette Group - =
North=20
America</a> </div>
<div><b>Subject:</b> Re: [Zmagnette] Coincidence??</div></div></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div></div>
<div style=3D"FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
&quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: =
normal; DISPLAY: inline">Who=20
said anything about a 4 WD Magnette?&nbsp; I thought we were talking =
about a 2=20
WD Range Rover...<br>
<div><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"white-space: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: separate; text-transform: none; =
font: normal normal normal medium/normal helvetica; orphans: 2; widows: =
2; letter-spacing: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
helvetica; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; text-indent: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
helvetica; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; text-indent: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-family: helvetica; font-variant: normal; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: separate; text-transform: =
none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-indent: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-family: helvetica; font-variant: normal; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: separate; text-transform: =
none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-indent: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-family: helvetica; font-variant: normal; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: separate; text-transform: =
none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-indent: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
helvetica; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; text-indent: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: medium; font-family: helvetica; font-variant: =
normal; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: medium; font-family: helvetica; font-variant: =
normal; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: medium; font-family: helvetica; font-variant: =
normal; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-family: helvetica; font-variant: normal; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: separate; text-transform: =
none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-indent: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-family: helvetica; font-variant: normal; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: separate; text-transform: =
none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-indent: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-STYLE: =
normal"><b><i>********************************************************</i>=
</b></span>=20

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: medium; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,0); -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: =
helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"orphans: 2; widows: 2; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
FONT: medium helvetica; LETTER-SPACING: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: =
0px"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; =
LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; =
LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: =
helvetica; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><b><i>Allen=20
&amp; Florrie Bachelder&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
=3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring=20
Creek Home for Wayward MGs</i></b></div>
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: =
helvetica; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><b><i>'57=20
ZB, '60 A1600, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</i></b></div>
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: =
helvetica; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><b><i>North=20
Street, MI 48049,=20
=
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></s=
pan></div></span></div></span></div></div></span></div></span></div></span=
></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"white-space: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; border-collapse: separate; text-transform: none; font: normal =
normal normal medium/normal helvetica; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
letter-spacing: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-family: helvetica; font-variant: normal; white-space: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: separate; text-transform: =
none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-indent: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
helvetica; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: normal; text-indent: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: medium; font-family: helvetica; font-variant: =
normal; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: medium; font-family: helvetica; font-variant: =
normal; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: medium; font-family: helvetica; font-variant: =
normal; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; border-collapse: =
separate; text-transform: none; orphans: 2; widows: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-STYLE: =
normal"><b><i>********************************************************</i>=
</b></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></span></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>
<div>On May 24, 2015, at 2:49 PM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
<blockquote type=3D"cite">
  <div>4 WD Magnette Sweet!!!!<br><br>Sent from my iPhone<br><br>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">On May 23, 2015, at 8:44 PM, Steve Hanegan =
&lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt=
;=20
    wrote:<br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">Kelvin=85<br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">Put down that welding torch=85 Don=92t EVEN =
think about=20
    it=85<br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">Steve H.<br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">On May 23, 2015, at 4:08 PM, Kelvin Dodd =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;=20=

    wrote:<br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">Figured out the other night that MG =
Magnettes and=20
      Range Rovers have the same wheelbase. =
<br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">Sent via smoke and mirrors=20
  <br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote =
type=3D"cite">_______________________________________________<br></blockqu=
ote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">Zmagnette mailing =
list<br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br></=
blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br></bl=
ockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">
    <blockquote type=3D"cite">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/steve@betterwitnes=
ses.com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/steve@betterwitne=
sses.com</a><br></blockquote></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote>
  <blockquote =
type=3D"cite">_______________________________________________<br></blockqu=
ote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">Zmagnette mailing list<br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br></blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br></=
blockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br></bl=
ockquote>
  <blockquote type=3D"cite">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><b=
r></blockquote>
  <blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><br></blockquote>___________________________________________=
____<br>Zmagnette=20
  mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive:=20
  <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:=20
  <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage:=20
  <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></div></blockquote></div><br><div>
<br class=3D"webkit-block-placeholder"></div><hr>
_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing=20
list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive:=20
<a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:=20
<a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage:=20
<a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/gwhardy@suddenlink=
.net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>
_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing =
list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-1--971411773--

--===============9010312913200012629==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============9010312913200012629==--