Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] [Thelist] Headlamp Buckets <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: Kelvin Dodd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 23:04:00 +0000

--===============9042687828684840396==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_10AB2AE8085C4047ACC2080815DFD9591C73971FDREXMLB05datace_"

--_000_10AB2AE8085C4047ACC2080815DFD9591C73971FDREXMLB05datace_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

U3RhbmRhcmQgMyBhZGp1c3RlciB1bml0cy4gU2FtZSBhcyBNR0EsIFRSIGV0Yy4NCg0KRnJvbTog
VGhlbGlzdCBbbWFpbHRvOnRoZWxpc3QtYm91bmNlc0B6bWduYS5vcmddIE9uIEJlaGFsZiBPZiB3
cmF5bGVta2UtLS0gdmlhIFRoZWxpc3QNClNlbnQ6IFdlZG5lc2RheSwgRmVicnVhcnkgMTgsIDIw
MTUgMjoxNyBQTQ0KVG86IHRoZWxpc3RAem1nbmEub3JnDQpTdWJqZWN0OiBbVGhlbGlzdF0gSGVh
ZGxhbXAgQnVja2V0cw0KDQpTYW1lIGFzIHRoZSBNR0E/DQo=

--_000_10AB2AE8085C4047ACC2080815DFD9591C73971FDREXMLB05datace_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_10AB2AE8085C4047ACC2080815DFD9591C73971FDREXMLB05datace_--

--===============9042687828684840396==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9042687828684840396==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 10:56:33 -0500

--===============7558476909379758257==
	boundary="----=_Part_190424_1668858867.1424361393393"

------=_Part_190424_1668858867.1424361393393
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Thanks, Kelvin.

Wray

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelvin Dodd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'List for the Z Magnette Group - North America' <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wed, Feb 18, 2015 6:04 pm
Subject: RE: [Thelist] Headlamp Buckets

Standard 3 adjuster units. Same as MGA, TR etc. 
 
From: Thelist [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of wraylemke--- via Thelist
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Thelist] Headlamp Buckets
 
Same as the MGA?

------=_Part_190424_1668858867.1424361393393
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div><FONT style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" face=3D"Arial, Helvetica=
, sans-serif"></FONT>Thanks, Kelvin.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Wray<br>
<br>
<br>
</div>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">=
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Kelvin Dodd &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: [email-masked]' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Cc: 'List for the Z Magnette Group - North America' &lt;[email-masked]=
m.net&gt;<br>
Sent: Wed, Feb 18, 2015 6:04 pm<br>
Subject: RE: [Thelist] Headlamp Buckets<br>
<br>

<div id=3DAOLMsgPart_2_7daf2678-cf07-4d7e-afb5-3aa26a20227a>
<STYLE scoped=3D"">#AOLMsgPart_2_7daf2678-cf07-4d7e-afb5-3aa26a20227a td{co=
lor: black;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4=
;} @font-face {font-family:Tahoma; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;} .aolRepl=
acedBody p.MsoNormal,.aolReplacedBody li.MsoNormal,.aolReplacedBody div.Mso=
Normal {margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:&q=
uot;Times New Roman&quot;,&quot;serif&quot;;} .aolReplacedBody a:link,.aolR=
eplacedBody span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; text-deco=
ration:underline;} .aolReplacedBody a:visited,.aolReplacedBody span.MsoHype=
rlinkFollowed {mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; text-decoration:underli=
ne;} .aolReplacedBody span.EmailStyle17 {mso-style-type:personal-reply; fon=
t-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;; color:#1F497D;} .aolRe=
placedBody .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; font-family:&quot;Ca=
libri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in;=
 margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;} .aolReplacedBody div.WordSection1 {page:W=
ordSection1;}</STYLE>

<div lang=3DEN-US class=3DaolReplacedBody>

<div class=3DWordSection1>

<div class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; =
COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">Standard 3 adjuster units. Same as MGA, TR=
 etc. </SPAN></div>

<div class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri','sans-serif'; =
COLOR: #1f497d; FONT-SIZE: 11pt">&nbsp;</SPAN></div>

<div class=3DMsoNormal><B><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Tahoma','sans-serif'=
; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">From:</SPAN></B><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Tahoma','sa=
ns-serif'; FONT-SIZE: 10pt"> Thelist [<A href=3D"mailto:thelist-bounces@zmg=
na.org?">mailto:[email-masked]</A>] <B>On Behalf Of </B>wraylemk=
e--- via Thelist<br>
<B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, February 18, 2015 2:17 PM<br>
<B>To:</B> <A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A><br>
<B>Subject:</B> [Thelist] Headlamp Buckets</SPAN></div>

<div class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;</div>

<div class=3DMsoNormal><SPAN style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial','sans-serif'; CO=
LOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">Same as the MGA?</SPAN></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</font>
------=_Part_190424_1668858867.1424361393393--

--===============7558476909379758257==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7558476909379758257==--