Subject: [Zmagnette] small parts needed <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: "Gene deRuelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:43:06 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============8069097304475141492==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01D0361F.70F67330"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D0361F.70F67330
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am looking for two small parts having to do with the oil bath =
aircleaner.  If any of you have the pictures in the Service Parts List =
they are Numbers 9 and 26 on the right side blowup.  They are just two =
small brackets that I hope someone has in their OMG bin or drawer.  =
Thanks,

Gene deRuelle
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D0361F.70F67330
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>I am looking for two small parts having to do with the oil bath=20
aircleaner.&nbsp; If any of you have the pictures in the Service Parts =
List they=20
are Numbers 9 and 26 on the right side blowup.&nbsp; They are just two =
small=20
brackets that I hope someone has in their OMG bin or drawer.&nbsp; =
Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gene deRuelle</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D0361F.70F67330--

--===============8069097304475141492==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8069097304475141492==--