Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Manifold <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 19:02:23 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============3450859911983734244==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_009E_01CF7D02.DB4CE510"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01CF7D02.DB4CE510
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The folks who make & sell those alloy heads sell a variety of intake =
manifolds for SUs of various sizes and for Weber type sidedrafts of =
various size too but usually  45DCOE size.
Wombat

From: Mike Coe=20
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:24 PM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America=20
Subject: [Zmagnette] Manifold

Hi: I=E2=80=99m trying to access an =E2=80=9Cintake manifold for the =
aluminum cross flow head=E2=80=9D. This for the 1950 cc MGB engine going =
into my Magnette. Any ideas ?
I also have and will be installing a Celica 5 speed. For which =
I=E2=80=99ll need a bell housing. This apparently available from =
Australia; Unless one is elsewhere locatable ?
Cheers
Mike =E2=80=93 Calgary

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01CF7D02.DB4CE510
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>The folks who make &amp; sell those alloy heads sell =
a variety=20
of intake manifolds for SUs of various sizes and for Weber type =
sidedrafts of=20
various size too but usually&nbsp; 45DCOE size.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Wombat</FONT></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Mike Coe</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, May 28, 2014 3:24 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">List for the Z Magnette Group - =
North=20
America</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> [Zmagnette] Manifold</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D'FONT-SIZE: small; TEXT-DECORATION: none; FONT-FAMILY: =
"Calibri"; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; =
DISPLAY: inline'>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Hi: I=E2=80=99m trying to access an <STRONG>=E2=80=9Cintake =
manifold for the aluminum cross=20
flow head=E2=80=9D</STRONG>. This for the 1950 cc MGB engine going into =
my Magnette. Any=20
ideas ?</DIV>
<DIV>I also have and will be installing a Celica 5 speed. For which =
I=E2=80=99ll need a=20
bell housing. This apparently available from Australia; Unless one is =
elsewhere=20
locatable ?</DIV>
<DIV>Cheers</DIV>
<DIV>Mike =E2=80=93 Calgary</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Zmagnette mailing=20
list<BR><BR>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<BR=
><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009E_01CF7D02.DB4CE510--

--===============3450859911983734244==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3450859911983734244==--

---

From: Dave & Jean Looy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2014 22:33:05 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6781650688896077916==
 boundary="------------060105070604020201000506"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------060105070604020201000506
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Mike, I have a Darington intake manifold for a Darington cross flow head 
and it's for twin SU carbs. Also have the carbs for it. Dave (250) 923-5282

On 28/05/2014 1:24 PM, Mike Coe wrote:
> Hi: I'm trying to access an *"intake manifold for the aluminum cross 
> flow head"*. This for the 1950 cc MGB engine going into my Magnette. 
> Any ideas ?
> I also have and will be installing a Celica 5 speed. For which I'll 
> need a bell housing. This apparently available from Australia; Unless 
> one is elsewhere locatable ?
> Cheers
> Mike -- Calgary
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

--------------060105070604020201000506
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Mike, I have a Darington intake manifold for a Darington cross flow
    head and it's for twin SU carbs. Also have the carbs for it. Dave
    (250) 923-5282<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 28/05/2014 1:24 PM, Mike Coe wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:345C5E4FB2934A4C8B3F473417D27FD4@OwnerHP"
      type="cite">
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Arial'; COLOR:
          #000000">
          <div>&nbsp;</div>
          <div>&nbsp;</div>
          <div>Hi: I&#8217;m trying to access an <strong>&#8220;intake manifold for
              the aluminum cross flow head&#8221;</strong>. This for the 1950
            cc MGB engine going into my Magnette. Any ideas ?</div>
          <div>I also have and will be installing a Celica 5 speed. For
            which I&#8217;ll need a bell housing. This apparently available
            from Australia; Unless one is elsewhere locatable ?</div>
          <div>Cheers</div>
          <div>Mike &#8211; Calgary</div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------060105070604020201000506--

--===============6781650688896077916==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6781650688896077916==--