Subject: [Zmagnette] Free Magnette oil filters <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:16:06 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5102232221598939737==
 boundary="--------MB_8D15489E4B4F20D_48C_6C0BA_webmail-vd007.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D15489E4B4F20D_48C_6C0BA_webmail-vd007.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi All,
    If you use the original cartridge oil filters in your ZB I have five th=
at are looking for a new home.  I hate to take new filters in the box to th=
e tip.  If you can use them I'll send them on to you for the cost of postag=
e.

Doug Campbell

----------MB_8D15489E4B4F20D_48C_6C0BA_webmail-vd007.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'4' face=3D'Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'><fon=
t class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"4">Hi All,</font>
<div><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"4">&nbsp; &nbsp; If you use t=
he original cartridge oil filters in your ZB I have five that are looking f=
or a new home. &nbsp;I hate to take new filters in the box to the tip. &nbs=
p;If you can use them I'll send them on to you for the cost of postage.</fo=
nt></div>

<div><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"4"><br>
</font></div>

<div><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"4">Doug Campbell</font></div>
</font>
----------MB_8D15489E4B4F20D_48C_6C0BA_webmail-vd007.sysops.aol.com--

--===============5102232221598939737==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5102232221598939737==--