Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] The Z Magnette List has moved... <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 00:19:07 -0600

Chris Kotting wrote:
> Hey, all.  The Z Magnette List has moved to a new mail address:
>
> [email-masked]
>
> Please stop using the old address ([email-masked]) as it will be going away soon.

Actually I'll probably keep it around for quite some time.

mjb.

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Chris Kotting <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 05:40:58 -0400

Mark -

I am really sorry!  I thought (assumed) that Allen had mentioned this to 
you, and he probably thought I had.  We're graduating to our own (paid) 
hosting.  There are things that we have wanted to do with the website 
that our current (borrowed from mgcars.org.uk) hosting won't allow, and 
our new hosting platform includes a listserver that deals with the 
Yahoo/DMARC debacle.

Having everything in one place makes life easier for me as the group's 
web geek, though given your recent struggles, this is a decision I may 
end up regretting.

Anyway, we're trying to move everyone over to the new platform, so you 
will probably see the traffic on the list you manage trickle off.

Again, I'm sorry about the lack of communication!  I screwed up. You 
have been doing a very under-appreciated job for us and many others, and 
you deserve better.

Chris K.

On 06/29/2014 02:19 AM, Mark J Bradakis wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>