Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: steve grundt <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 07:02:02 -0400

--===============5946857460448785952==

--089e01182bf64d233904fbc9b969

just type in volvo 122 motor mounts on google and they come up .

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:35 PM, <[email-masked]> wrote:

> OK. I can't seem to find the information on the motor mount part number
> for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get that info I will be ready
> to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank you all in advance.
> Buckey
> _______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
>

--089e01182bf64d233904fbc9b969
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">just type in volvo 122 motor mounts on google and they com=
e up .</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">O=
n Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:35 PM,  <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:we=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1p=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">OK. I can&#39;t seem to find the information=
 on the motor mount part number for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as=
 I get that info I will be ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Than=
k you all in advance.<br>

Buckey<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
Zmagnette mailing list<br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/opt=
ions/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div><br></div>

--089e01182bf64d233904fbc9b969--

--===============5946857460448785952==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5946857460448785952==--

---

From: "Dan Suter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400

Buckey,
I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months ago?-- that 
possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the Magnette--and that 
they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in PA.  I am by no 
means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time what a great tip it 
was.  (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never good to propogate 
incorrect information).  Maybe others recall or have a copy of the 
discussion?

Best regards,
Dan

----- Original Message ----- 
Subject: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts

> for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get that info I will be 
> ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank you all in advance.
> Buckey

---

From: franklin sprafke <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 20:59:33 +0000

--===============0180050885125948437==
	boundary="_ce34e3b3-3057-4bce-88db-d8e0c16372be_"

--_ce34e3b3-3057-4bce-88db-d8e0c16372be_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Wow!  Great memory Dan!
Here is the correspondence (see below) that you referred to.
DickRe: [Zmagnette] Engine mountFletcher Millmore  11/10/13  GroupsTo: zmag=
[email-masked] - they are TR4 mounts=2C round (there are also squa=
re ones)FRMOn 11/9/2013 9:30 PM=2C Gene deRuelle wrote:I tried this before =
but it came back=2C sooooo.  I want to replace my front engine mounts.  Min=
e are circular with a center mounted stud.  I have looked in all the catalo=
gs but I cant find any round ones.  Does anyone know  where I can get a pai=
r?  Thanks.  Gene [email-masked]

> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: Sat=2C 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400
> Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts
>=20
> Buckey=2C
> I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months ago?-- that=
=20
> possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the Magnette--and tha=
t=20
> they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in PA.  I am by no=
=20
> means certain of this=2C but recall thinking at the time what a great tip=
 it=20
> was.  (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never good to propogate=20
> incorrect information).  Maybe others recall or have a copy of the=20
> discussion?
>=20
> Best regards=2C
> Dan
>=20
>=20
> ----- Original Message -----=20
>=20
>=20
> > OK. I can't seem to find the information on the motor mount part number=
=20
> > for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get that info I will be=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/frspr=
[email-masked]
>=20
 		 	   		  =

--_ce34e3b3-3057-4bce-88db-d8e0c16372be_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt=3B
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style></head>
<body class=3D'hmmessage'><div dir=3D'ltr'><div>Wow! &nbsp=3BGreat memory D=
an!</div><div><br></div><div>Here is the correspondence (see below) that yo=
u referred to.</div><div><br></div><div>Dick</div><span class=3D"Apple-styl=
e-span" style=3D"color: rgb(68=2C 68=2C 68)=3B font-family: 'Segoe UI'=2C '=
Segoe UI Web Regular'=2C 'Segoe UI Symbol'=2C 'Helvetica Neue'=2C 'BBAlpha =
Sans'=2C 'S60 Sans'=2C Arial=2C sans-serif=3B font-size: 14px=3B line-heigh=
t: 19px=3B "><div class=3D"rmTopSpacer rmTop" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B=
 position: relative=3B padding-left: 0px=3B padding-right: 0px=3B padding-t=
op: 5px=3B padding-bottom: 0px=3B z-index: 0=3B margin-right: 0px=3B opacit=
y: 0=3B "><div class=3D"rmButtons" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B float: rig=
ht=3B white-space: nowrap=3B margin-top: 8px=3B margin-right: 0px=3B "><spa=
n class=3D"rmPrev" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B display: inline-block=3B v=
ertical-align: middle=3B padding-top: 0px=3B padding-right: 3px=3B padding-=
bottom: 0px=3B padding-left: 3px=3B "><img src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.=
com/clear.gif" class=3D"i_rm_p" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B width: 16px=
=3B height: 16px=3B background-image: url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png=
)=3B background-color: transparent=3B background-attachment: scroll=3B over=
flow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B background-position: -79px -112px=
=3B background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat=3B "></span><span class=3D"rmNex=
t" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B display: inline-block=3B vertical-align: m=
iddle=3B padding-top: 0px=3B padding-right: 3px=3B padding-bottom: 0px=3B p=
adding-left: 3px=3B "><img src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" c=
lass=3D"i_rm_n" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B width: 16px=3B height: 16px=
=3B background-image: url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png)=3B background-=
color: transparent=3B background-attachment: scroll=3B overflow-x: hidden=
=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B background-position: -79px -146px=3B background-r=
epeat: no-repeat no-repeat=3B "></span><span class=3D"rmFull " style=3D"lin=
e-height: 19px=3B display: inline-block=3B vertical-align: middle=3B paddin=
g-top: 0px=3B padding-right: 0px=3B padding-bottom: 0px=3B padding-left: 6p=
x=3B "><img src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" class=3D"i_r_fv"=
 style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B width: 16px=3B height: 16px=3B background-im=
age: url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png)=3B background-color: transparen=
t=3B background-attachment: scroll=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hid=
den=3B background-position: -86px -42px=3B background-repeat: no-repeat no-=
repeat=3B "></span><span class=3D"rmClose " style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B d=
isplay: inline-block=3B vertical-align: middle=3B padding-top: 0px=3B paddi=
ng-right: 0px=3B padding-bottom: 0px=3B padding-left: 6px=3B "><img src=3D"=
https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" class=3D"g_close" style=3D"line-hei=
ght: 19px=3B width: 11px=3B height: 11px=3B background-image: url(https://a=
.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png)=3B background-color: transparent=3B background-at=
tachment: scroll=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B background-=
position: -107px -1px=3B background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat=3B "></span=
></div><h2 class=3D"rmSubject" style=3D"line-height: 29px=3B font-size: 21p=
x=3B font-family: 'Segoe UI Light'=2C 'Segoe UI Web Light'=2C 'Segoe UI Web=
 Regular'=2C 'Segoe UI'=2C 'Segoe UI Symbol'=2C HelveticaNeue-Light=2C 'Hel=
vetica Neue'=2C Arial=2C sans-serif=3B font-weight: normal=3B margin-top: 0=
px=3B margin-right: -20px=3B margin-bottom: 13px=3B margin-left: 0px=3B pad=
ding-top: 2px=3B ">Re: [Zmagnette] Engine mount</h2></div><div id=3D"readMe=
ssagePartControl1589f" class=3D"c-ReadMessagePart ReadMsgContainer HasLayou=
t ClearBoth HideShadows FullPart NoHistory Read RmIc" style=3D"line-height:=
 19px=3B clear: both=3B border-top-width: 1px=3B border-top-style: solid=3B=
 border-top-color: rgb(204=2C 204=2C 204)=3B margin-bottom: 20px=3B positio=
n: relative=3B "><div class=3D"paddingtop paddingbottom" style=3D"line-heig=
ht: 19px=3B "><div class=3D"c-ReadMessagePartHeader" style=3D"line-height: =
19px=3B "><div class=3D"t_hov MsgHover MsgPartGradient ia_hc Expanded" styl=
e=3D"line-height: 19px=3B background-color: transparent=3B overflow-x: hidd=
en=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B "><div class=3D"ReadMsgFrom FloatLeft" style=3D=
"line-height: 19px=3B float: left=3B display: inline-block=3B width: 1018px=
=3B height: 64px=3B "><div class=3D"MsgPropertiesWrapper" style=3D"line-hei=
ght: 19px=3B "><div class=3D"MsgProperties" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B m=
argin-left: 75px=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B "><div clas=
s=3D"SenderLine FloatLeft" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B float: left=3B dis=
play: inline-block=3B white-space: nowrap=3B overflow-x: visible=3B overflo=
w-y: visible=3B width: 943px=3B margin-top: 5px=3B "><div class=3D"FloatRig=
ht ClearRight NoWrap" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B white-space: nowrap=3B =
float: right=3B clear: right=3B "></div><div class=3D"SenderLineLeft" style=
=3D"line-height: 19px=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B "><div=
 class=3D"MessageHeaderItem" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B display: inline-=
block=3B vertical-align: top=3B "><a class=3D"t_atc ICName" style=3D"line-h=
eight: 19px=3B font-weight: inherit=3B text-decoration: none=3B color: rgb(=
0=2C 0=2C 0)=3B cursor: pointer=3B padding-right: 2px=3B ">Fletcher Millmor=
e</a></div>&nbsp=3B<div class=3D"MessageHeaderItem" style=3D"line-height: 1=
9px=3B display: inline-block=3B vertical-align: top=3B "></div>&nbsp=3B<div=
 class=3D"MessageHeaderItem" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B display: inline-=
block=3B vertical-align: top=3B "><span class=3D"Date TextSizeSmall" style=
=3D"line-height: 17px=3B font-size: 12px=3B color: rgb(102=2C 102=2C 102)=
=3B margin-right: 4px=3B display: inline-block=3B ">11/10/13</span></div>&n=
bsp=3B<div class=3D"MessageHeaderItem InstantActions" style=3D"line-height:=
 19px=3B display: inline-block=3B vertical-align: top=3B margin-top: 4px=3B=
 margin-right: 0px=3B margin-bottom: 1px=3B height: 16px=3B "><span class=
=3D"ia_c" id=3D"instantActionsControl1591f" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B d=
isplay: inline-block=3B overflow-x: visible=3B overflow-y: visible=3B white=
-space: nowrap=3B vertical-align: top=3B z-index: 1=3B top: 0px=3B position=
: relative=3B left: 0px=3B "><div class=3D"ia_f" style=3D"line-height: 19px=
=3B display: inline-block=3B "><a href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/defa=
ult.aspx?id=3D64855&amp=3Bmkt=3DEN-US&amp=3Blc=3D1033&amp=3Bid=3D2#" data-i=
ans=3D"instantActionItemControl1593f" id=3D"instantActionItemControl1593f" =
aria-label=3D"Keep this message at the top of your inbox" style=3D"line-hei=
ght: 19px=3B font-weight: inherit=3B text-decoration: none=3B color: rgb(0=
=2C 114=2C 198)=3B cursor: pointer=3B "><img src=3D"https://col125.mail.liv=
e.com/clear.gif" class=3D"ia_i_p_1" title=3D"Keep this message at the top o=
f your inbox" data-ians=3D"instantActionItemControl1593f" style=3D"line-hei=
ght: 19px=3B border-top-width: 0px=3B border-right-width: 0px=3B border-bot=
tom-width: 0px=3B border-left-width: 0px=3B border-style: initial=3B border=
-color: initial=3B border-top-style: none=3B border-right-style: none=3B bo=
rder-bottom-style: none=3B border-left-style: none=3B border-width: initial=
=3B border-color: initial=3B width: 16px=3B height: 16px=3B background-imag=
e: url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png)=3B background-attachment: scroll=
=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B opacity: 0.17=3B display: i=
nline-block=3B margin-right: 0px=3B cursor: pointer=3B margin-top: 0px=3B m=
argin-bottom: 0px=3B margin-left: 0px=3B background-position: -52px -61px=
=3B background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat=3B "></a></div></span></div>&nbs=
p=3B<span class=3D"MessageHeaderItem Categories TextSizeSmall" style=3D"lin=
e-height: 17px=3B font-size: 12px=3B display: inline-block=3B vertical-alig=
n: top=3B margin-top: 2px=3B margin-left: -2px=3B margin-bottom: 1px=3B max=
-width: 150px=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B white-space: n=
owrap=3B text-overflow: ellipsis=3B "><a href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.c=
om/default.aspx?id=3D64855&amp=3Bmkt=3DEN-US&amp=3Blc=3D1033&amp=3Bid=3D2#"=
 title=3D"Groups" style=3D"line-height: 17px=3B font-weight: inherit=3B tex=
t-decoration: none=3B color: rgb(0=2C 114=2C 198)=3B cursor: pointer=3B ">G=
roups</a></span></div></div><div class=3D"ReadMsgTo TextSizeSmall ClearLeft=
" style=3D"line-height: 17px=3B font-size: 12px=3B clear: left=3B color: rg=
b(102=2C 102=2C 102)=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B white-s=
pace: nowrap=3B text-overflow: ellipsis=3B "><div class=3D"recip_c " style=
=3D"line-height: 17px=3B "><div class=3D"recip_to FloatLeft" style=3D"line-=
height: 17px=3B float: left=3B margin-top: 1px=3B ">To:&nbsp=3Bzmagnette@au=
tox.team.net</div><a class=3D"DetailToggle FloatLeft toggleExpandHeader Hid=
eH" title=3D"Show header details" href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/defa=
ult.aspx?id=3D64855&amp=3Bmkt=3DEN-US&amp=3Blc=3D1033&amp=3Bid=3D2#" style=
=3D"line-height: 17px=3B font-weight: inherit=3B text-decoration: none=3B c=
olor: rgb(0=2C 114=2C 198)=3B cursor: pointer=3B float: left=3B margin-top:=
 1px=3B "><div class=3D"FBA" style=3D"line-height: 17px=3B margin-top: 5px=
=3B position: static=3B right: 80px=3B width: 7px=3B height: 8px=3B backgro=
und-image: url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png)=3B background-color: tran=
sparent=3B background-attachment: scroll=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-=
y: hidden=3B margin-right: 5px=3B margin-bottom: 2px=3B margin-left: 5px=3B=
 background-position: -120px -11px=3B background-repeat: no-repeat no-repea=
t=3B "></div></a></div></div></div></div><div id=3D"icTmReadMessageContact9=
" class=3D"c_ic c_ic_h_mxl icpwc" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B position: a=
bsolute=3B width: 60px=3B height: 60px=3B margin-top: 0px=3B margin-right: =
0px=3B margin-bottom: 0px=3B margin-left: 0px=3B float: left=3B top: 0px=3B=
 z-index: 0=3B "><div class=3D"c_ic_img_h c_ic_img_mxl" style=3D"line-heigh=
t: 19px=3B float: left=3B zoom: 1=3B width: 60px=3B height: 60px=3B margin-=
top: 0px=3B margin-right: 0px=3B margin-bottom: 0px=3B margin-left: 0px=3B =
"><div class=3D"c_ic_img_sub c_ic_img_mxl c_emptymenu" id=3D"icTmReadMessag=
eContact9_usertilecontainer" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B position: absolu=
te=3B top: 0px=3B left: 0px=3B width: 60px=3B height: 60px=3B margin-top: 0=
px=3B margin-right: 0px=3B margin-bottom: 0px=3B margin-left: 0px=3B cursor=
: default=3B z-index: 0=3B "><a id=3D"icTmReadMessageContact9_frame_clip" t=
itle=3D"[email-masked]" class=3D"c_ic_frame_clip c_ml" target=3D=
"_top" href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=3D64855&amp=3Bm=
kt=3DEN-US&amp=3Blc=3D1033&amp=3Bid=3D2#" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B fon=
t-weight: inherit=3B text-decoration: none=3B color: rgb(0=2C 0=2C 0)=3B cu=
rsor: default=3B position: absolute=3B z-index: 30=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B=
 overflow-y: hidden=3B top: 0px=3B left: 0px=3B white-space: nowrap=3B widt=
h: 60px=3B height: 60px=3B margin-top: 0px=3B margin-right: 0px=3B margin-b=
ottom: 0px=3B margin-left: 0px=3B "><div class=3D"c_ic_tile_clip" style=3D"=
line-height: 19px=3B overflow-x: hidden=3B overflow-y: hidden=3B position: =
absolute=3B z-index: -1=3B width: 60px=3B height: 60px=3B left: 0px=3B top:=
 0px=3B "><img id=3D"icTmReadMessageContact9_usertile" errsrc=3D"https://a.=
gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png" alt=3D"[email-masked]" src=3D"https://=
a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png" class=3D"c_ic_tile" style=3D"line-height: 19px=
=3B border-top-width: 0px=3B border-right-width: 0px=3B border-bottom-width=
: 0px=3B border-left-width: 0px=3B border-style: initial=3B border-color: i=
nitial=3B border-top-style: none=3B border-right-style: none=3B border-bott=
om-style: none=3B border-left-style: none=3B border-width: initial=3B borde=
r-color: initial=3B position: absolute=3B top: 0px=3B left: 0px=3B max-widt=
h: 100%=3B max-height: 100%=3B z-index: 25=3B width: 60px=3B height: 60px=
=3B "></div><div class=3D"c_ic_blueframe c_ic_bar" id=3D"icTmReadMessageCon=
tact9_bar" dir=3D"ltr" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B position: absolute=3B =
width: 0px=3B height: 60px=3B top: 0px=3B left: 0px=3B background-color: tr=
ansparent=3B border-left-width: 6px=3B border-left-style: solid=3B border-l=
eft-color: transparent=3B visibility: inherit=3B "></div></a></div></div><d=
iv class=3D"c_clr" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B clear: both=3B display: bl=
ock=3B "></div></div></div></div></div></div><div class=3D"c-ReadMessagePar=
tBody" style=3D"line-height: 19px=3B "><div class=3D"ClearBoth" style=3D"li=
ne-height: 19px=3B clear: both=3B "></div><div class=3D"ClearBoth" style=3D=
"line-height: 19px=3B clear: both=3B "></div><div class=3D"readMsgBody" sty=
le=3D"line-height: 19px=3B padding-top: 16px=3B padding-right: 0px=3B paddi=
ng-bottom: 0px=3B padding-left: 0px=3B "><div id=3D"bodyreadMessagePartBody=
Control1594f" class=3D"ExternalClass MsgBodyContainer" style=3D"line-height=
: 21px=3B font-size: 15px=3B font-family: Calibri=2C sans-serif=3B ">TRF - =
they are TR4 mounts=2C round (there are also square ones)<br style=3D"line-=
height: 21px=3B "><br style=3D"line-height: 21px=3B ">FRM<br style=3D"line-=
height: 21px=3B "><div class=3D"ecxmoz-cite-prefix" style=3D"line-height: 2=
1px=3B ">On 11/9/2013 9:30 PM=2C Gene deRuelle wrote:<br style=3D"line-heig=
ht: 21px=3B "></div><blockquote cite=3D"mid:85E992AA1E1A4738AB0AC92BA851950=
C@yourxhtr8hvc4p" style=3D"line-height: 21px=3B "><div style=3D"line-height=
: 21px=3B "><font face=3D"Arial" size=3D"2" style=3D"line-height: normal=3B=
 ">I tried this before but it came back=2C sooooo.&nbsp=3B I want to replac=
e my front engine mounts.&nbsp=3B Mine are circular with a center mounted s=
tud.&nbsp=3B I have looked in all the catalogs but I cant find any round on=
es.&nbsp=3B Does anyone know&nbsp=3B where I can get a pair?&nbsp=3B Thanks=
.</font></div><div style=3D"line-height: 21px=3B ">&nbsp=3B</div><div style=
=3D"line-height: 21px=3B ">&nbsp=3B</div><div style=3D"line-height: 21px=3B=
 "><font face=3D"Arial" size=3D"2" style=3D"line-height: normal=3B ">Gene d=
eRuelle<br style=3D"line-height: 18px=3B ">775-825-6445<br style=3D"line-he=
ight: 18px=3B "><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"line-height: 1=
8px=3B font-weight: inherit=3B text-decoration: underline=3B color: rgb(0=
=2C 104=2C 207)=3B cursor: pointer=3B ">[email-masked]</a></font></div><d=
iv><br></div></blockquote></div></div></div></div></span><br><div>&gt=3B Fr=
om: [email-masked]<br>&gt=3B To: [email-masked]<br>&gt=
=3B Date: Sat=2C 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400<br>&gt=3B Subject: Re: [Zmagnet=
te] Motor mounts<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Buckey=2C<br>&gt=3B I seem to recall =
that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months ago?-- that <br>&gt=3B possibly=
 Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the Magnette--and that <br>&gt=
=3B they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in PA.  I am by =
no <br>&gt=3B means certain of this=2C but recall thinking at the time what=
 a great tip it <br>&gt=3B was.  (I really hope I don't have this wrong....=
never good to propogate <br>&gt=3B incorrect information).  Maybe others re=
call or have a copy of the <br>&gt=3B discussion?<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B Best=
 regards=2C<br>&gt=3B Dan<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B ----- Original Me=
ssage ----- <br>&gt=3B Subject: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=
=3B <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B OK. I can't seem to find the information on the motor=
 mount part number <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B for the round mounts from Volvo. As so=
on as I get that info I will be <br>&gt=3B &gt=3B ready to put in the finis=
hed motor. Yippee. Thank you all in advance.<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B Buckey<br>&gt=
=3B &gt=3B _______________________________________________<br>&gt=3B &gt=3B=
 Zmagnette mailing list<br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B <br>&gt=3B ___________________=
____________________________<br>&gt=3B Zmagnette mailing list<br>&gt=3B <br=
>&gt=3B Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt=3B Archive: http://w=
ww.team.net/archive<br>&gt=3B Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>&gt=3B =
[email-masked]<br>&gt=3B <br></div> 		 	   		  </div></body>
</html>=

--_ce34e3b3-3057-4bce-88db-d8e0c16372be_--

--===============0180050885125948437==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0180050885125948437==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 17:39:57 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7664920429309753193==
 boundary="--------MB_8D1563052519F17_2D60_949C5_webmail-m207.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D1563052519F17_2D60_949C5_webmail-m207.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I replaced the mounts in the ZB when I swapped in the 3-main but I'm sure t=
hey weren't Volvo mounts.
=20
Wray
=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Suter <[email-masked]>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <[email-masked]=
Sent: Sat, Jun 14, 2014 11:33 am
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts

Buckey,
I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months ago?-- that=20
possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the Magnette--and that=
=20
they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in PA.  I am by no=
=20
means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time what a great tip it=
=20
was.  (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never good to propogate=20
incorrect information).  Maybe others recall or have a copy of the=20
discussion?

Best regards,
Dan

=20

[email-masked]

=20

----------MB_8D1563052519F17_2D60_949C5_webmail-m207.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div>I replaced the mounts in the ZB when I swapped in the 3-main but I'm s=
ure they weren't Volvo mounts.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Wray</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"color: black; font-family: arial,helvetica; font-size: 10pt;"=
>-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Dan Suter &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt;<br>
Sent: Sat, Jun 14, 2014 11:33 am<br>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_0_e98c0ddf-51f3-4168-af40-6a83cb0cb2a6" style=3D"marg=
in: 0px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Ser=
if; font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">

<pre style=3D"font-size: 9pt;"><tt>Buckey,
I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months ago?-- that=20
possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the Magnette--and that=
=20
they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in PA.  I am by no=
=20
means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time what a great tip it=
=20
was.  (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never good to propogate=20
incorrect information).  Maybe others recall or have a copy of the=20
discussion?

Best regards,
Dan

&gt; OK. I can't seem to find the information on the motor mount part numbe=
r=20
&gt; for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get that info I will be=
=20
&gt; ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank you all in advance.
&gt; Buckey
&gt; _______________________________________________
&gt; Zmagnette mailing list

//www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailm=
an/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a>

</tt></pre>
</div>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_0_e98c0ddf-51f3-4168-af40-6a83cb0cb2a6 -->

</div>
</font>
----------MB_8D1563052519F17_2D60_949C5_webmail-m207.sysops.aol.com--

--===============7664920429309753193==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7664920429309753193==--

---

From: Fletcher Millmore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 14:07:39 -0400

Yes.
The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came first.
The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate in the 
middle.

TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round    9.95 list, 8.52 your price.

As
I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and maybe 
the studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there!

FRM

On 6/14/2014 9:43 AM, Dan Suter wrote:
> Buckey,
> I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months ago?-- 
> that possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the 
> Magnette--and that they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster 
> Factory in PA.  I am by no means certain of this, but recall thinking 
> at the time what a great tip it was.  (I really hope I don't have this 
> wrong....never good to propogate incorrect information).  Maybe others 
> recall or have a copy of the discussion?
>
> Best regards,
> Dan
>
>
> ----- Original Message ----- Subject: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts
>
>
>> OK. I can't seem to find the information on the motor mount part 
>> number for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get that info I 
>> will be ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank you all in 
>> advance.
>> Buckey
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: Fletcher Millmore <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 21:04:04 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8352477870964450743==
 boundary="------------040308000406090307060206"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------040308000406090307060206
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

So, I will send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY seems to 
have gotten it.
Yes.
The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came first.
The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate in the 
middle.

As

I sure hope somebody fixes this damned list - I am friggin tired of 
searching back several hours to 5
days for all the "unread" messages that "just" came in!

FRM

On 6/14/2014 4:59 PM, franklin sprafke wrote:
> Dick
>     Re: [Zmagnette] Engine mount
>
> Fletcher Millmore
> 11/10/13
> [Keep this message at the top of your inbox] 
> <https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&id=2#>
> Groups 
> <https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&id=2#>
> [email-masked]
> <https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033&id=2#>
> TRF - they are TR4 mounts, round (there are also square ones)
>
> FRM
> On 11/9/2013 9:30 PM, Gene deRuelle wrote:
>
>     I tried this before but it came back, sooooo.  I want to replace
>     my front engine mounts.  Mine are circular with a center mounted
>     stud.  I have looked in all the catalogs but I cant find any round
>     ones.  Does anyone know where I can get a pair?  Thanks.
>     Gene deRuelle
>     775-825-6445
>
>
> > Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400
> that
> number
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
> >
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

--------------040308000406090307060206
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    So, I will send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY seems
    to have gotten it.<br>
    Yes.
    <br>
    The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came
    first.
    <br>
    The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate in
    the middle.
    <br>
    <br>
    TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 9.95 list, 8.52 your
    price.
    <br>
    <br>
    As
    <br>
    I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and
    maybe the studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there!
    <br>
    <br>
    I sure hope somebody fixes this damned list - I am friggin tired of
    searching back several hours to 5 <br>
    days for all the "unread" messages that "just" came in!<br>
    <br>
    FRM
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
      On 6/14/2014 4:59 PM, franklin sprafke wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>Wow! &nbsp;Great memory Dan!</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Here is the correspondence (see below) that you referred
          to.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Dick</div>
        <span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68);
          font-family: 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web Regular', 'Segoe UI
          Symbol', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha Sans', 'S60 Sans', Arial,
          sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; ">
          <div class="rmTopSpacer rmTop" style="line-height: 19px;
            position: relative; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;
            padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; z-index: 0;
            margin-right: 0px; opacity: 0; ">
            <div class="rmButtons" style="line-height: 19px; float:
              right; white-space: nowrap; margin-top: 8px; margin-right:
              0px; "><span class="rmPrev" style="line-height: 19px;
                display: inline-block; vertical-align: middle;
                padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom:
                0px; padding-left: 3px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                  src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                  class="i_rm_p" style="line-height: 19px; width: 16px;
                  height: 16px; background-image:
                  url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                  background-color: transparent; background-attachment:
                  scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                  background-position: -79px -112px; background-repeat:
                  no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class="rmNext"
                style="line-height: 19px; display: inline-block;
                vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 0px; padding-right:
                3px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 3px; "><img
                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                  src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                  class="i_rm_n" style="line-height: 19px; width: 16px;
                  height: 16px; background-image:
                  url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                  background-color: transparent; background-attachment:
                  scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                  background-position: -79px -146px; background-repeat:
                  no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class="rmFull "
                style="line-height: 19px; display: inline-block;
                vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 0px; padding-right:
                0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 6px; "><img
                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                  src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                  class="i_r_fv" style="line-height: 19px; width: 16px;
                  height: 16px; background-image:
                  url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                  background-color: transparent; background-attachment:
                  scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                  background-position: -86px -42px; background-repeat:
                  no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class="rmClose "
                style="line-height: 19px; display: inline-block;
                vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 0px; padding-right:
                0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 6px; "><img
                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                  src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                  class="g_close" style="line-height: 19px; width: 11px;
                  height: 11px; background-image:
                  url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                  background-color: transparent; background-attachment:
                  scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                  background-position: -107px -1px; background-repeat:
                  no-repeat no-repeat; "></span></div>
            <h2 class="rmSubject" style="line-height: 29px; font-size:
              21px; font-family: 'Segoe UI Light', 'Segoe UI Web Light',
              'Segoe UI Web Regular', 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Symbol',
              HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;
              font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: -20px;
              margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 2px; ">Re:
              [Zmagnette] Engine mount</h2>
          </div>
          <div id="readMessagePartControl1589f" class="c-ReadMessagePart
            ReadMsgContainer HasLayout ClearBoth HideShadows FullPart
            NoHistory Read RmIc" style="line-height: 19px; clear: both;
            border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid;
            border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); margin-bottom: 20px;
            position: relative; ">
            <div class="paddingtop paddingbottom" style="line-height:
              19px; ">
              <div class="c-ReadMessagePartHeader" style="line-height:
                19px; ">
                <div class="t_hov MsgHover MsgPartGradient ia_hc
                  Expanded" style="line-height: 19px; background-color:
                  transparent; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; ">
                  <div class="ReadMsgFrom FloatLeft" style="line-height:
                    19px; float: left; display: inline-block; width:
                    1018px; height: 64px; ">
                    <div class="MsgPropertiesWrapper"
                      style="line-height: 19px; ">
                      <div class="MsgProperties" style="line-height:
                        19px; margin-left: 75px; overflow-x: hidden;
                        overflow-y: hidden; ">
                        <div class="SenderLine FloatLeft"
                          style="line-height: 19px; float: left;
                          display: inline-block; white-space: nowrap;
                          overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: visible;
                          width: 943px; margin-top: 5px; ">
                          <div class="SenderLineLeft"
                            style="line-height: 19px; overflow-x:
                            hidden; overflow-y: hidden; ">
                            <div class="MessageHeaderItem"
                              style="line-height: 19px; display:
                              inline-block; vertical-align: top; "><a
                                moz-do-not-send="true" class="t_atc
                                ICName" style="line-height: 19px;
                                font-weight: inherit; text-decoration:
                                none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor:
                                pointer; padding-right: 2px; ">Fletcher
                                Millmore</a></div>
                            &nbsp;&nbsp;
                            <div class="MessageHeaderItem"
                              style="line-height: 19px; display:
                              inline-block; vertical-align: top; "><span
                                class="Date TextSizeSmall"
                                style="line-height: 17px; font-size:
                                12px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
                                margin-right: 4px; display:
                                inline-block; ">11/10/13</span></div>
                            &nbsp;
                            <div class="MessageHeaderItem
                              InstantActions" style="line-height: 19px;
                              display: inline-block; vertical-align:
                              top; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px;
                              margin-bottom: 1px; height: 16px; "><span
                                class="ia_c"
                                id="instantActionsControl1591f"
                                style="line-height: 19px; display:
                                inline-block; overflow-x: visible;
                                overflow-y: visible; white-space:
                                nowrap; vertical-align: top; z-index: 1;
                                top: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px;
                                ">
                                <div class="ia_f" style="line-height:
                                  19px; display: inline-block; "><a
                                    moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#"
data-ians="instantActionItemControl1593f"
                                    id="instantActionItemControl1593f"
                                    aria-label="Keep this message at the
                                    top of your inbox"
                                    style="line-height: 19px;
                                    font-weight: inherit;
                                    text-decoration: none; color: rgb(0,
                                    114, 198); cursor: pointer; "><img
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                                      class="ia_i_p_1" title="Keep this
                                      message at the top of your inbox"
data-ians="instantActionItemControl1593f" style="line-height: 19px;
                                      border-top-width: 0px;
                                      border-right-width: 0px;
                                      border-bottom-width: 0px;
                                      border-left-width: 0px;
                                      border-style: initial;
                                      border-color: initial;
                                      border-top-style: none;
                                      border-right-style: none;
                                      border-bottom-style: none;
                                      border-left-style: none;
                                      border-width: initial;
                                      border-color: initial; width:
                                      16px; height: 16px;
                                      background-image:
                                      url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                                      background-attachment: scroll;
                                      overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y:
                                      hidden; opacity: 0.17; display:
                                      inline-block; margin-right: 0px;
                                      cursor: pointer; margin-top: 0px;
                                      margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left:
                                      0px; background-position: -52px
                                      -61px; background-repeat:
                                      no-repeat no-repeat; "></a></div>
                              </span></div>
                            &nbsp;<span class="MessageHeaderItem Categories
                              TextSizeSmall" style="line-height: 17px;
                              font-size: 12px; display: inline-block;
                              vertical-align: top; margin-top: 2px;
                              margin-left: -2px; margin-bottom: 1px;
                              max-width: 150px; overflow-x: hidden;
                              overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap;
                              text-overflow: ellipsis; "><a
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#"
                                title="Groups" style="line-height: 17px;
                                font-weight: inherit; text-decoration:
                                none; color: rgb(0, 114, 198); cursor:
                                pointer; ">Groups</a></span></div>
                        </div>
                        <div class="ReadMsgTo TextSizeSmall ClearLeft"
                          style="line-height: 17px; font-size: 12px;
                          clear: left; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
                          overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                          white-space: nowrap; text-overflow: ellipsis;
                          ">
                          <div class="recip_c " style="line-height:
                            17px; ">
                            <div class="recip_to FloatLeft"
                              style="line-height: 17px; float: left;
                              margin-top: 1px; ">To:&nbsp;<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <div id="icTmReadMessageContact9" class="c_ic
                      c_ic_h_mxl icpwc" style="line-height: 19px;
                      position: absolute; width: 60px; height: 60px;
                      margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom:
                      0px; margin-left: 0px; float: left; top: 0px;
                      z-index: 0; ">
                      <div class="c_ic_img_h c_ic_img_mxl"
                        style="line-height: 19px; float: left; zoom: 1;
                        width: 60px; height: 60px; margin-top: 0px;
                        margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;
                        margin-left: 0px; ">
                        <div class="c_ic_img_sub c_ic_img_mxl
                          c_emptymenu"
                          id="icTmReadMessageContact9_usertilecontainer"
                          style="line-height: 19px; position: absolute;
                          top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 60px; height:
                          60px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
                          margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; cursor:
                          default; z-index: 0; "><a
                            moz-do-not-send="true"
                            id="icTmReadMessageContact9_frame_clip"
                            title="[email-masked]"
                            class="c_ic_frame_clip c_ml" target="_top"
href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#"
                            style="line-height: 19px; font-weight:
                            inherit; text-decoration: none; color:
                            rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: default; position:
                            absolute; z-index: 30; overflow-x: hidden;
                            overflow-y: hidden; top: 0px; left: 0px;
                            white-space: nowrap; width: 60px; height:
                            60px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
                            margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">
                            <div class="c_ic_tile_clip"
                              style="line-height: 19px; overflow-x:
                              hidden; overflow-y: hidden; position:
                              absolute; z-index: -1; width: 60px;
                              height: 60px; left: 0px; top: 0px; "><img
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                id="icTmReadMessageContact9_usertile"
                                errsrc="https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png"
                                alt="[email-masked]"
                                src="https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png"
                                class="c_ic_tile" style="line-height:
                                19px; border-top-width: 0px;
                                border-right-width: 0px;
                                border-bottom-width: 0px;
                                border-left-width: 0px; border-style:
                                initial; border-color: initial;
                                border-top-style: none;
                                border-right-style: none;
                                border-bottom-style: none;
                                border-left-style: none; border-width:
                                initial; border-color: initial;
                                position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;
                                max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%;
                                z-index: 25; width: 60px; height: 60px;
                                "></div>
                          </a></div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div class="c-ReadMessagePartBody" style="line-height: 19px;
              ">
              <div class="readMsgBody" style="line-height: 19px;
                padding-top: 16px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom:
                0px; padding-left: 0px; ">
                <div id="bodyreadMessagePartBodyControl1594f"
                  class="ExternalClass MsgBodyContainer"
                  style="line-height: 21px; font-size: 15px;
                  font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">TRF - they are TR4
                  mounts, round (there are also square ones)<br
                    style="line-height: 21px; ">
                  <br style="line-height: 21px; ">
                  FRM<br style="line-height: 21px; ">
                  <div class="ecxmoz-cite-prefix" style="line-height:
                    21px; ">On 11/9/2013 9:30 PM, Gene deRuelle wrote:<br
                      style="line-height: 21px; ">
                  </div>
                  <blockquote
                    cite="mid:85E992AA1E1A4738AB0AC92BA851950C@yourxhtr8hvc4p"
                    style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    <div style="line-height: 21px; "><font
                        style="line-height: normal; " face="Arial"
                        size="2">I tried this before but it came back,
                        sooooo.&nbsp; I want to replace my front engine
                        mounts.&nbsp; Mine are circular with a center mounted
                        stud.&nbsp; I have looked in all the catalogs but I
                        cant find any round ones.&nbsp; Does anyone know&nbsp;
                        where I can get a pair?&nbsp; Thanks.</font></div>
                    <div style="line-height: 21px; ">&nbsp;</div>
                    <div style="line-height: 21px; ">&nbsp;</div>
                    <div style="line-height: 21px; "><font
                        style="line-height: normal; " face="Arial"
                        size="2">Gene deRuelle<br style="line-height:
                          18px; ">
                        775-825-6445<br style="line-height: 18px; ">
                        <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                          href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                          style="line-height: 18px; font-weight:
                          inherit; text-decoration: underline; color:
                          rgb(0, 104, 207); cursor: pointer; ">[email-masked]</a></font></div>
                    <div><br>
                    </div>
                  </blockquote>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </span><br>
        <div>&gt; From: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
          &gt; To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
          &gt; Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400<br>
          &gt; Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; Buckey,<br>
          &gt; I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12
          months ago?-- that <br>
          &gt; possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the
          Magnette--and that <br>
          &gt; they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in
          PA. I am by no <br>
          &gt; means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time
          what a great tip it <br>
          &gt; was. (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never good
          to propogate <br>
          &gt; incorrect information). Maybe others recall or have a
          copy of the <br>
          &gt; discussion?<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; Best regards,<br>
          &gt; Dan<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; ----- Original Message ----- <br>
          &gt; Subject: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; &gt; OK. I can't seem to find the information on the
          motor mount part number <br>
          &gt; &gt; for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get
          that info I will be <br>
          &gt; &gt; ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank
          you all in advance.<br>
          &gt; &gt; Buckey<br>
          &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
          &gt; &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
          &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; Donate: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
          &gt; Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
          &gt; Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
          &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage:
          <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br>
          &gt; <br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------040308000406090307060206--

--===============8352477870964450743==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8352477870964450743==--

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 07:09:29 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6586127759698277209==
 boundary="--------MB_8D156A16977797A_2844_A2B81_webmail-d230.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D156A16977797A_2844_A2B81_webmail-d230.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Fletcher, I certainly got it, a couple of years ago, when I put the 3-main =
in the ZB. I'm sure it was you that tipped me off to the TR mounts. I shoul=
d note and file this kind of information where I can find it. If I looked i=
n my parts collection I bet I have another set of them, I always buy two of=
 a part if I have more than one car.

Thanks,

Wray

-----Original Message-----
From: Fletcher Millmore <[email-masked]>
To: zmagnette <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Jun 15, 2014 12:29 am
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts

So, I will send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY seems to have=
 gotten it.
Yes.=20
The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came first.=
=20
The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate in the mi=
ddle.=20

TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round    9.95 list, 8.52 your price.=20

As=20
I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and maybe the=
 studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there!=20

I sure hope somebody fixes this damned list - I am friggin tired of searchi=
ng back several hours to 5=20
days for all the "unread" messages that "just" came in!

FRM=20

Wow!  Great memory Dan!

Dick

Fletcher Millmore   11/10/13   Groups

FRM

I tried this before but it came back, sooooo.  I want to replace my front e=
ngine mounts.  Mine are circular with a center mounted stud.  I have looked=
 in all the catalogs but I cant find any round ones.  Does anyone know  whe=
re I can get a pair?  Thanks.
=20
=20
Gene deRuelle
775-825-6445
[email-masked]

=20
t=20
=20
> means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time what a great tip i=
t=20
=20
> > for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get that info I will be=
=20
[email-masked]

=20

_______________________________________________
magnette mailing list
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/gofanu@c=
ust.usachoice.net

_______________________________________________
magnette mailing list
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/wraylemk=
[email-masked]

----------MB_8D156A16977797A_2844_A2B81_webmail-d230.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div>Fletcher, I certainly got it,&nbsp;a couple of years&nbsp;ago, when I =
put the 3-main in the ZB. I'm sure it was you that tipped me off to the TR =
mounts. I should note and file this kind of information where I can find it=
. If I looked in my parts collection I bet I have another set of them, I al=
ways buy two of a part if I have more than one car.<br>
</div>

<div>Thanks,</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Wray<br>
<br>
</div>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">=
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Fletcher Millmore &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: zmagnette &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sun, Jun 15, 2014 12:29 am<br>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
<br>

<div id=3DAOLMsgPart_2_36906445-d2c0-4be5-8f42-0ae6a9422729>

<div class=3DaolReplacedBody text=3D"#000000" bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF">So, I wil=
l send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY seems to have gotten i=
t.<br>
Yes. <br>
The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came first. <=
br>
The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate in the mi=
ddle. <br>
<br>
TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 9.95 list, 8.52 y=
our price. <br>
<br>
As <br>
I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and maybe the=
 studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there! <br>
<br>
I sure hope somebody fixes this damned list - I am friggin tired of searchi=
ng back several hours to 5 <br>
days for all the "unread" messages that "just" came in!<br>
<br>
FRM=20

<div class=3Dmoz-cite-prefix><br>
On 6/14/2014 4:59 PM, franklin sprafke wrote:<br>
</div>

<BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">

<div dir=3Dltr>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Here is the correspondence (see below) that you referred to.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Dick</div>
<SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; FONT-FAMILY: 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web Re=
gular', 'Segoe UI           Symbol', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha Sans', 'S60=
 Sans', Arial,           sans-serif; COLOR: rgb(68,68,68); FONT-SIZE: 14px"=
 class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"Z-INDEX: 0; POSITION: relative; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEI=
GHT: 19px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDIN=
G-TOP: 5px; opacity: 0" class=3D"rmTopSpacer rmTop">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; MARGIN-TOP: 8px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; FLOA=
T: right; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" class=3DrmButtons><SPAN style=3D"PADDING-BOTTO=
M: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; DISPLAY: =
inline-block; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=3DrmPrev><IMG=
 style=3D"BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png); LINE-HE=
IGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; BACKGROUND-COLOR: trans=
parent; WIDTH: 16px; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-POSITION: -7=
9px -112px; HEIGHT: 16px" class=3Di_rm_p src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.co=
m/clear.gif"></SPAN><SPAN style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; =
PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; DISPLAY: inline-block; VERTICAL-ALIG=
N: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=3DrmNext><IMG style=3D"BACKGROUND-IMAGE:=
 url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png); LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: hid=
den; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 16px; BACKGR=
OUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-POSITION: -79px -146px; HEIGHT: 16px" c=
lass=3Di_rm_n src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"></SPAN><SPAN s=
tyle=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; PADDING-=
RIGHT: 0px; DISPLAY: inline-block; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px=
" class=3D"rmFull "><IMG style=3D"BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(https://a.gfx.ms/st=
rip_metro6.png); LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden;=
 BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; WIDTH: 16px; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll;=
 BACKGROUND-POSITION: -86px -42px; HEIGHT: 16px" class=3Di_r_fv src=3D"http=
s://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"></SPAN><SPAN style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0=
px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; PADDING-LEFT: 6px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; DISPLAY: inli=
ne-block; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" class=3D"rmClose "><IMG=
 style=3D"BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png); LINE-HE=
IGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; BACKGROUND-COLOR: trans=
parent; WIDTH: 11px; BACKGROUND-ATTACHMENT: scroll; BACKGROUND-POSITION: -1=
07px -1px; HEIGHT: 11px" class=3Dg_close src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.co=
m/clear.gif"></SPAN></div>

<H2 style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 29px; MARGIN: 0px -20px 13px 0px; FONT-FAMILY: 'S=
egoe UI Light', 'Segoe UI Web Light',               'Segoe UI Web Regular',=
 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Symbol',               HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helveti=
ca Neue', Arial, sans-serif; FONT-SIZE: 21px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; PADDING-=
TOP: 2px" class=3DrmSubject>Re: [Zmagnette] Engine mount</H2></div>

<div style=3D"POSITION: relative; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 20px; C=
LEAR: both; BORDER-TOP: rgb(204,204,204) 1px solid" id=3DreadMessagePartCon=
trol1589f class=3D"c-ReadMessagePart             ReadMsgContainer HasLayout=
 ClearBoth HideShadows FullPart             NoHistory Read RmIc">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px" class=3D"paddingtop paddingbottom">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px" class=3Dc-ReadMessagePartHeader>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; BA=
CKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" class=3D"t_hov MsgHover MsgPartGradient ia_hc =
                  Expanded">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; WIDTH: 1018px; DISPLAY: inline-block; FLOA=
T: left; HEIGHT: 64px" class=3D"ReadMsgFrom FloatLeft">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px" class=3DMsgPropertiesWrapper>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; MA=
RGIN-LEFT: 75px" class=3DMsgProperties>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: visible; OVERFLOW-Y: visible; =
MARGIN-TOP: 5px; WIDTH: 943px; DISPLAY: inline-block; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; =
FLOAT: left" class=3D"SenderLine FloatLeft">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden" cl=
ass=3DSenderLineLeft>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; DISPLAY: inline-block; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top=
" class=3DMessageHeaderItem><A style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; PADDING-RIGHT: 2=
px; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); CURSOR: pointer; TEXT-DECORATION: none" class=3D"t_a=
tc                                 ICName">Fletcher Millmore</A></div>
&nbsp;&nbsp;=20

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; DISPLAY: inline-block; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top=
" class=3DMessageHeaderItem><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 17px; DISPLAY: inli=
ne-block; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 4px" clas=
s=3D"Date TextSizeSmall">11/10/13</SPAN></div>
&nbsp;=20

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; MARGIN-TOP: 4px; DISPLAY: inline-block; MA=
RGIN-BOTTOM: 1px; HEIGHT: 16px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px" cla=
ss=3D"MessageHeaderItem                               InstantActions"><SPAN=
 style=3D"Z-INDEX: 1; POSITION: relative; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: vi=
sible; OVERFLOW-Y: visible; DISPLAY: inline-block; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; VER=
TICAL-ALIGN: top; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=3DinstantActionsControl1591f clas=
s=3Dia_c>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; DISPLAY: inline-block" class=3Dia_f><A sty=
le=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; COLOR: rgb(0,114,198); CURSOR: pointer; TEXT-DECOR=
ATION: none" id=3DinstantActionItemControl1593f href=3D"https://col125.mail=
.live.com/default.aspx?id=3D64855&amp;mkt=3DEN-US&amp;lc=3D1033&amp;id=3D2#=
" target=3D_blank><IMG style=3D"BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(https://a.gfx.ms/stri=
p_metro6.png); BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVE=
RFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 16px; BACKGROUND-A=
TTACHMENT: scroll; DISPLAY: inline-block; BACKGROUND-POSITION: -52px -61px;=
 HEIGHT: 16px; BORDER-TOP: 0px; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-RIGHT: 0px; opacity=
: 0.17" class=3Dia_i_p_1 title=3D"Keep this                                =
       message at the top of your inbox" src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.co=
m/clear.gif"></A></div>
</SPAN></div>
&nbsp;<SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 17px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hid=
den; MARGIN-TOP: 2px; TEXT-OVERFLOW: ellipsis; DISPLAY: inline-block; MAX-W=
IDTH: 150px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 1px; MARGIN-LEFT: -2px; FO=
NT-SIZE: 12px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: top" class=3D"MessageHeaderItem Categories  =
                             TextSizeSmall"><A style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 17px; =
COLOR: rgb(0,114,198); CURSOR: pointer; TEXT-DECORATION: none" title=3DGrou=
ps href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=3D64855&amp;mkt=3DE=
N-US&amp;lc=3D1033&amp;id=3D2#" target=3D_blank>Groups</A></SPAN></div>
</div>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 17px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; TE=
XT-OVERFLOW: ellipsis; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; COLOR: rgb(102,102,102); CLEAR:=
 left; FONT-SIZE: 12px" class=3D"ReadMsgTo TextSizeSmall ClearLeft">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 17px" class=3D"recip_c ">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 17px; MARGIN-TOP: 1px; FLOAT: left" class=3D"rec=
ip_to FloatLeft">To:&nbsp;<A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated href=3D"mailt=
o:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style=3D"Z-INDEX: 0; POSITION: absolute; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; MARGIN: 0p=
x; WIDTH: 60px; FLOAT: left; HEIGHT: 60px; TOP: 0px" id=3DicTmReadMessageCo=
ntact9 class=3D"c_ic                       c_ic_h_mxl icpwc">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; MARGIN: 0px; WIDTH: 60px; ZOOM: 1; FLOAT: =
left; HEIGHT: 60px" class=3D"c_ic_img_h c_ic_img_mxl">

<div style=3D"Z-INDEX: 0; POSITION: absolute; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; MARGIN: 0p=
x; WIDTH: 60px; HEIGHT: 60px; TOP: 0px; CURSOR: default; LEFT: 0px" id=3Dic=
TmReadMessageContact9_usertilecontainer class=3D"c_ic_img_sub c_ic_img_mxl =
                          c_emptymenu"><A style=3D"Z-INDEX: 30; POSITION: a=
bsolute; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; MARGIN:=
 0px; WIDTH: 60px; WHITE-SPACE: nowrap; HEIGHT: 60px; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); TO=
P: 0px; CURSOR: default; TEXT-DECORATION: none; LEFT: 0px" id=3DicTmReadMes=
sageContact9_frame_clip class=3D"c_ic_frame_clip c_ml" title=3Dgofanu@cust.=
usachoice.net href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=3D64855&=
amp;mkt=3DEN-US&amp;lc=3D1033&amp;id=3D2#" target=3D_blank>

<div style=3D"Z-INDEX: -1; POSITION: absolute; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; OVERFLOW-=
X: hidden; OVERFLOW-Y: hidden; WIDTH: 60px; HEIGHT: 60px; TOP: 0px; LEFT: 0=
px" class=3Dc_ic_tile_clip><IMG style=3D"Z-INDEX: 25; BORDER-BOTTOM: 0px; P=
OSITION: absolute; BORDER-LEFT: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; WIDTH: 60px; MAX-WI=
DTH: 100%; HEIGHT: 60px; MAX-HEIGHT: 100%; BORDER-TOP: 0px; TOP: 0px; BORDE=
R-RIGHT: 0px; LEFT: 0px" id=3DicTmReadMessageContact9_usertile class=3Dc_ic=
_tile alt=[email-masked] src=3D"https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl=
.png"></div>
</A></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 19px" class=3Dc-ReadMessagePartBody>

<div style=3D"PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; LINE-HEIGHT: 19px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PA=
DDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 16px" class=3DreadMsgBody>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px; FONT-FAMILY: Calibri, sans-serif; FONT-SIZ=
E: 15px" id=3DbodyreadMessagePartBodyControl1594f class=3D"ExternalClass Ms=
gBodyContainer">TRF - they are TR4 mounts, round (there are also square one=
s)<BR style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px"><BR style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px">FRM<BR st=
yle=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px" class=3Decxmoz-cite-prefix>On 11/9/2013 9:=
30 PM, Gene deRuelle wrote:<BR style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px"></div>

<BLOCKQUOTE style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px">

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px"><FONT style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal" size=
=3D2 face=3DArial>I tried this before but it came back, sooooo.&nbsp; I wan=
t to replace my front engine mounts.&nbsp; Mine are circular with a center =
mounted stud.&nbsp; I have looked in all the catalogs but I cant find any r=
ound ones.&nbsp; Does anyone know&nbsp; where I can get a pair?&nbsp; Thank=
s.</FONT></div>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px">&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px">&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 21px"><FONT style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal" size=
=3D2 face=3DArial>Gene deRuelle<BR style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 18px">775-825-6445=
<BR style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 18px"><A style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: 18px; COLOR: rgb(0=
,104,207); CURSOR: pointer; TEXT-DECORATION: underline" href=3D"mailto:deru=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></FONT></div>

<div><br>
</div>
</BLOCKQUOTE></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</SPAN><br>

<div>&gt; From: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated href=3D"mailto:dmesuter=
@rochester.rr.com">[email-masked]</A><br>
&gt; To: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-abbreviated href=3D"mailto:zmagnette@autox=
.team.net">[email-masked]</A><br>
&gt; Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400<br>
&gt; Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Buckey,<br>
&gt; I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months ago?-- th=
at <br>
&gt; possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the Magnette--and =
that <br>
&gt; they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in PA. I am by =
no <br>
&gt; means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time what a great ti=
p it <br>
&gt; was. (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never good to propogate=
 <br>
&gt; incorrect information). Maybe others recall or have a copy of the <br>
&gt; discussion?<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Best regards,<br>
&gt; Dan<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; ----- Original Message ----- <br>
&gt; Subject: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; &gt; OK. I can't seem to find the information on the motor mount part =
number <br>
&gt; &gt; for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get that info I wil=
l be <br>
&gt; &gt; ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank you all in adva=
nce.<br>
&gt; &gt; Buckey<br>
&gt; &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Donate: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext href=3D"http://www.team.net/d=
onate.html" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><br>
&gt; Archive: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext href=3D"http://www.team.net/=
archive" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A><br>
&gt; Forums: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext href=3D"http://www.team.net/f=
orums" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A><br>
&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext href=3D"http://au=
tox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]" target=3D_bla=
nk>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</A=
&gt; <br>
</div>
</div>
<br>

<FIELDSET class=3DmimeAttachmentHeader></FIELDSET> <br>
<PRE>_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

.html" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext href=3D"http://www.team.net/archi=
ve" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A class=3Dmoz-txt-link-freetext href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums=
" target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A>
eam.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]" target=3D_blan=
k>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
</A>

</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
</div>
</div>

<div style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; MARGIN: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Ver=
dana, Arial, Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12px" id=3DAOLMsgPart_3_36=
906445-d2c0-4be5-8f42-0ae6a9422729><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><TT>______=
_________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D_blank>http://www=
.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D_blank>http://www.t=
eam.net/forums</A>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</A>

</TT></PRE></div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_36906445-d2c0-4be5-8f42-0ae6a9422729 --></div>
</font>
----------MB_8D156A16977797A_2844_A2B81_webmail-d230.sysops.aol.com--

--===============6586127759698277209==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6586127759698277209==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 09:45:22 -0400

--===============2062553229828793211==

--Apple-Mail-24--582639871
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Fletcher, et al,

I now have 22 responses to "another test" plus numerous other posts =
about motor mounts; I can get to my administrative page, and it seems my =
messages are going out this morning.  I'm about to conclude that all is =
now well with our server.  I know that Mark Bradakis, who is overlord to =
this and many other lists has labored long and hard over rebuilding the =
destroyed data for all of them. Would I have preferred seamless service? =
 Yes.  Given what happened and what needed to be done (well beyond my =
pay-grade), can I blame anybody?  No.=20

Given that the list maybe fully functioning now, may it live long and =
prosper. Even so, I will now take the opportunity to update my personal =
membership list so I can get to all of you should we experience another =
melt-down.  If those of you who are not currently on the roster could be =
convinced to send at least your name and eddress to Mike Jacobsen, that =
would greatly facilitate the process! Send that info to =
[email-masked].

Cheers, all!
Allen
****************************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
NAMGAR GT39 - REGISTER TODAY!
=
http://www.namgar.com/events/article/gt-39_ottawa_ontario/gt-39_get_ready_=
for_a_whole_lot_of_fun
=
**************************************************************************=
********************************************

On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:04 PM, Fletcher Millmore wrote:

> So, I will send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY seems to =
have gotten it.
> Yes.=20
> The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came =
first.=20
> The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate in =
the middle.=20
>=20
> TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round    9.95 list, 8.52 your price.=20=

>=20
> As=20
> I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and =
maybe the studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there!=20
>=20
> I sure hope somebody fixes this damned list - I am friggin tired of =
searching back several hours to 5=20
>> I tried this before but it came back, sooooo.  I want to replace my =
front engine mounts.  Mine are circular with a center mounted stud.  I =
have looked in all the catalogs but I cant find any round ones.  Does =
anyone know  where I can get a pair?  Thanks.
>> > I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months ago?-- =
that=20
>> > possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the =
Magnette--and that=20
>> > they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in PA. I am =
by no=20
>> > means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time what a great =
tip it=20
>> > was. (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never good to =
propogate=20
>> > incorrect information). Maybe others recall or have a copy of the=20=

>> > > OK. I can't seem to find the information on the motor mount part =
number=20
>> > > for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get that info I =
will be=20
>> > > ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank you all in =
advance.
>> > Unsubscribe/Manage: =
>> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-24--582639871
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
">Fletcher, et al,<div><br></div><div>I now have 22 responses to =
"another test" plus numerous other posts about motor mounts; I can get =
to my administrative page, and it seems my messages are going out this =
morning. &nbsp;I'm about to conclude that all is now well with our =
server. &nbsp;I know that Mark Bradakis, who is overlord to this and =
many other lists has labored long and hard over rebuilding the destroyed =
data for all of them. Would I have preferred seamless service? =
&nbsp;Yes. &nbsp;Given what happened and what needed to be done (well =
beyond my pay-grade), can I blame anybody? =
&nbsp;No.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>Given that the list maybe fully =
functioning now, may it live long and prosper. Even so, I will now take =
the opportunity to update my personal membership list so I can get to =
all of you should we experience another melt-down. &nbsp;If those of you =
who are not currently on the roster could be convinced to send at least =
your name and eddress to Mike Jacobsen, that would greatly facilitate =
the process!&nbsp;Send that info to <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.</div><div=
><br></div><div>Cheers, all!</div><div>Allen</div><div><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"border-collapse:=
 separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
font-size: medium; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"2" =
color=3D"#ff0000"><b><i><u>NAMGAR GT39 - REGISTER =
TODAY!</u></i></b></font></div><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" color=3D"#ff0000"><a =
href=3D"http://www.namgar.com/events/article/gt-39_ottawa_ontario/gt-39_ge=
t_ready_for_a_whole_lot_of_fun">http://www.namgar.com/events/article/gt-39=
_ottawa_ontario/gt-39_get_ready_for_a_whole_lot_of_fun</a></font></span><b=
r></i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></span></div></span></div=
></span></div></span></div></span><b style=3D"font-size: medium; =
"><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">************************************************************************=
**********************************************</span></i></b><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><div style=3D"font-weight: normal; font-style: =
normal; border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: 12px; "><div =
style=3D"font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; =
"><br></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span=
></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></=
span></div></span></div></div></span></div></span></div></span></span></di=
v></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span>=
<br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>

<br><div><div>On Jun 14, 2014, at 9:04 PM, Fletcher Millmore =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">
 =20
    <meta content=3D"text/html; charset=3DISO-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3D"Content-Type">
 =20
  <div bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF" text=3D"#000000">
    So, I will send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY seems
    to have gotten it.<br>
    Yes.
    <br>
    The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came
    first.
    <br>
    The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate in
    the middle.
    <br>
    <br>
    TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 9.95 list, =
8.52 your
    price.
    <br>
    <br>
    As
    <br>
    I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and
    maybe the studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there!
    <br>
    <br>
    I sure hope somebody fixes this damned list - I am friggin tired of
    searching back several hours to 5 <br>
    days for all the "unread" messages that "just" came in!<br>
    <br>
    FRM
    <div class=3D"moz-cite-prefix"><br>
      On 6/14/2014 4:59 PM, franklin sprafke wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite=3D"mid:[email-masked]" =
type=3D"cite">
      <style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
      <div dir=3D"ltr">
        <div>Wow! &nbsp;Great memory Dan!</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Here is the correspondence (see below) that you referred
          to.</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
        <div>Dick</div>
        <span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"color: rgb(68, 68, =
68);
          font-family: 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web Regular', 'Segoe UI
          Symbol', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha Sans', 'S60 Sans', Arial,
          sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; ">
          <div class=3D"rmTopSpacer rmTop" style=3D"line-height: 19px;
            position: relative; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;
            padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; z-index: 0;
            margin-right: 0px; opacity: 0; ">
            <div class=3D"rmButtons" style=3D"line-height: 19px; float:
              right; white-space: nowrap; margin-top: 8px; margin-right:
              0px; "><span class=3D"rmPrev" style=3D"line-height: 19px;
                display: inline-block; vertical-align: middle;
                padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom:
                0px; padding-left: 3px; "><img moz-do-not-send=3D"true" =
src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" class=3D"i_rm_p" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; width: 16px;
                  height: 16px; background-image:
                  url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                  background-color: transparent; background-attachment:
                  scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                  background-position: -79px -112px; background-repeat:
                  no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class=3D"rmNext" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; display: inline-block;
                vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 0px; padding-right:
                3px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 3px; "><img =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" =
class=3D"i_rm_n" style=3D"line-height: 19px; width: 16px;
                  height: 16px; background-image:
                  url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                  background-color: transparent; background-attachment:
                  scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                  background-position: -79px -146px; background-repeat:
                  no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class=3D"rmFull " =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; display: inline-block;
                vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 0px; padding-right:
                0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 6px; "><img =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" =
class=3D"i_r_fv" style=3D"line-height: 19px; width: 16px;
                  height: 16px; background-image:
                  url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                  background-color: transparent; background-attachment:
                  scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                  background-position: -86px -42px; background-repeat:
                  no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class=3D"rmClose " =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; display: inline-block;
                vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 0px; padding-right:
                0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 6px; "><img =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" =
class=3D"g_close" style=3D"line-height: 19px; width: 11px;
                  height: 11px; background-image:
                  url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                  background-color: transparent; background-attachment:
                  scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                  background-position: -107px -1px; background-repeat:
                  no-repeat no-repeat; "></span></div>
            <h2 class=3D"rmSubject" style=3D"line-height: 29px; =
font-size:
              21px; font-family: 'Segoe UI Light', 'Segoe UI Web Light',
              'Segoe UI Web Regular', 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Symbol',
              HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif;
              font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: -20px;
              margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 2px; =
">Re:
              [Zmagnette] Engine mount</h2>
          </div>
          <div id=3D"readMessagePartControl1589f" =
class=3D"c-ReadMessagePart
            ReadMsgContainer HasLayout ClearBoth HideShadows FullPart
            NoHistory Read RmIc" style=3D"line-height: 19px; clear: =
both;
            border-top-width: 1px; border-top-style: solid;
            border-top-color: rgb(204, 204, 204); margin-bottom: 20px;
            position: relative; ">
            <div class=3D"paddingtop paddingbottom" style=3D"line-height:
              19px; ">
              <div class=3D"c-ReadMessagePartHeader" style=3D"line-height:=

                19px; ">
                <div class=3D"t_hov MsgHover MsgPartGradient ia_hc
                  Expanded" style=3D"line-height: 19px; =
background-color:
                  transparent; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; =
">
                  <div class=3D"ReadMsg=46rom FloatLeft" =
style=3D"line-height:
                    19px; float: left; display: inline-block; width:
                    1018px; height: 64px; ">
                    <div class=3D"MsgPropertiesWrapper" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; ">
                      <div class=3D"MsgProperties" style=3D"line-height:
                        19px; margin-left: 75px; overflow-x: hidden;
                        overflow-y: hidden; ">
                        <div class=3D"SenderLine FloatLeft" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; float: left;
                          display: inline-block; white-space: nowrap;
                          overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: visible;
                          width: 943px; margin-top: 5px; ">
                          <div class=3D"SenderLineLeft" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; overflow-x:
                            hidden; overflow-y: hidden; ">
                            <div class=3D"MessageHeaderItem" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; display:
                              inline-block; vertical-align: top; "><a =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" class=3D"t_atc
                                ICName" style=3D"line-height: 19px;
                                font-weight: inherit; text-decoration:
                                none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor:
                                pointer; padding-right: 2px; ">Fletcher
                                Millmore</a></div>
                            &nbsp;&nbsp;
                            <div class=3D"MessageHeaderItem" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; display:
                              inline-block; vertical-align: top; "><span =
class=3D"Date TextSizeSmall" style=3D"line-height: 17px; font-size:
                                12px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
                                margin-right: 4px; display:
                                inline-block; ">11/10/13</span></div>
                            &nbsp;
                            <div class=3D"MessageHeaderItem
                              InstantActions" style=3D"line-height: =
19px;
                              display: inline-block; vertical-align:
                              top; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px;
                              margin-bottom: 1px; height: 16px; "><span =
class=3D"ia_c" id=3D"instantActionsControl1591f" style=3D"line-height: =
19px; display:
                                inline-block; overflow-x: visible;
                                overflow-y: visible; white-space:
                                nowrap; vertical-align: top; z-index: 1;
                                top: 0px; position: relative; left: 0px;
                                ">
                                <div class=3D"ia_f" style=3D"line-height:
                                  19px; display: inline-block; "><a =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" =
href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=3D64855&amp;mkt=3DEN-=
US&amp;lc=3D1033&amp;id=3D2#" data-ians=3D"instantActionItemControl1593f" =
id=3D"instantActionItemControl1593f" aria-label=3D"Keep this message at =
the
                                    top of your inbox" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px;
                                    font-weight: inherit;
                                    text-decoration: none; color: rgb(0,
                                    114, 198); cursor: pointer; "><img =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" src=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" =
class=3D"ia_i_p_1" title=3D"Keep this
                                      message at the top of your inbox" =
data-ians=3D"instantActionItemControl1593f" style=3D"line-height: 19px;
                                      border-top-width: 0px;
                                      border-right-width: 0px;
                                      border-bottom-width: 0px;
                                      border-left-width: 0px;
                                      border-style: initial;
                                      border-color: initial;
                                      border-top-style: none;
                                      border-right-style: none;
                                      border-bottom-style: none;
                                      border-left-style: none;
                                      border-width: initial;
                                      border-color: initial; width:
                                      16px; height: 16px;
                                      background-image:
                                      =
url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                                      background-attachment: scroll;
                                      overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y:
                                      hidden; opacity: 0.17; display:
                                      inline-block; margin-right: 0px;
                                      cursor: pointer; margin-top: 0px;
                                      margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left:
                                      0px; background-position: -52px
                                      -61px; background-repeat:
                                      no-repeat no-repeat; "></a></div>
                              </span></div>
                            &nbsp;<span class=3D"MessageHeaderItem =
Categories
                              TextSizeSmall" style=3D"line-height: 17px;
                              font-size: 12px; display: inline-block;
                              vertical-align: top; margin-top: 2px;
                              margin-left: -2px; margin-bottom: 1px;
                              max-width: 150px; overflow-x: hidden;
                              overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap;
                              text-overflow: ellipsis; "><a =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" =
href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=3D64855&amp;mkt=3DEN-=
US&amp;lc=3D1033&amp;id=3D2#" title=3D"Groups" style=3D"line-height: =
17px;
                                font-weight: inherit; text-decoration:
                                none; color: rgb(0, 114, 198); cursor:
                                pointer; ">Groups</a></span></div>
                        </div>
                        <div class=3D"ReadMsgTo TextSizeSmall ClearLeft" =
style=3D"line-height: 17px; font-size: 12px;
                          clear: left; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
                          overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                          white-space: nowrap; text-overflow: ellipsis;
                          ">
                          <div class=3D"recip_c " style=3D"line-height:
                            17px; ">
                            <div class=3D"recip_to FloatLeft" =
style=3D"line-height: 17px; float: left;
                              margin-top: 1px; ">To:&nbsp;<a =
class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div=
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                    <div id=3D"icTmReadMessageContact9" class=3D"c_ic
                      c_ic_h_mxl icpwc" style=3D"line-height: 19px;
                      position: absolute; width: 60px; height: 60px;
                      margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom:
                      0px; margin-left: 0px; float: left; top: 0px;
                      z-index: 0; ">
                      <div class=3D"c_ic_img_h c_ic_img_mxl" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; float: left; zoom: 1;
                        width: 60px; height: 60px; margin-top: 0px;
                        margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;
                        margin-left: 0px; ">
                        <div class=3D"c_ic_img_sub c_ic_img_mxl
                          c_emptymenu" =
id=3D"icTmReadMessageContact9_usertilecontainer" style=3D"line-height: =
19px; position: absolute;
                          top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 60px; height:
                          60px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
                          margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; cursor:
                          default; z-index: 0; "><a =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" id=3D"icTmReadMessageContact9_frame_clip" =
title=3D"[email-masked]" class=3D"c_ic_frame_clip c_ml" =
target=3D"_top" =
href=3D"https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=3D64855&amp;mkt=3DEN-=
US&amp;lc=3D1033&amp;id=3D2#" style=3D"line-height: 19px; font-weight:
                            inherit; text-decoration: none; color:
                            rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: default; position:
                            absolute; z-index: 30; overflow-x: hidden;
                            overflow-y: hidden; top: 0px; left: 0px;
                            white-space: nowrap; width: 60px; height:
                            60px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
                            margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">
                            <div class=3D"c_ic_tile_clip" =
style=3D"line-height: 19px; overflow-x:
                              hidden; overflow-y: hidden; position:
                              absolute; z-index: -1; width: 60px;
                              height: 60px; left: 0px; top: 0px; "><img =
moz-do-not-send=3D"true" id=3D"icTmReadMessageContact9_usertile" =
errsrc=3D"https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png" =
alt=3D"[email-masked]" =
src=3D"https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png" class=3D"c_ic_tile" =
style=3D"line-height:
                                19px; border-top-width: 0px;
                                border-right-width: 0px;
                                border-bottom-width: 0px;
                                border-left-width: 0px; border-style:
                                initial; border-color: initial;
                                border-top-style: none;
                                border-right-style: none;
                                border-bottom-style: none;
                                border-left-style: none; border-width:
                                initial; border-color: initial;
                                position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;
                                max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%;
                                z-index: 25; width: 60px; height: 60px;
                                "></div>
                          </a></div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
            <div class=3D"c-ReadMessagePartBody" style=3D"line-height: =
19px;
              ">
              <div class=3D"readMsgBody" style=3D"line-height: 19px;
                padding-top: 16px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom:
                0px; padding-left: 0px; ">
                <div id=3D"bodyreadMessagePartBodyControl1594f" =
class=3D"ExternalClass MsgBodyContainer" style=3D"line-height: 21px; =
font-size: 15px;
                  font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">TRF - they are TR4
                  mounts, round (there are also square ones)<br =
style=3D"line-height: 21px; ">
                  <br style=3D"line-height: 21px; ">
                  FRM<br style=3D"line-height: 21px; ">
                  <div class=3D"ecxmoz-cite-prefix" style=3D"line-height:
                    21px; ">On 11/9/2013 9:30 PM, Gene deRuelle =
wrote:<br style=3D"line-height: 21px; ">
                  </div>
                  <blockquote =
cite=3D"mid:85E992AA1E1A4738AB0AC92BA851950C@yourxhtr8hvc4p" =
style=3D"line-height: 21px; ">
                    <div style=3D"line-height: 21px; "><font =
style=3D"line-height: normal; " face=3D"Arial" size=3D"2">I tried this =
before but it came back,
                        sooooo.&nbsp; I want to replace my front engine
                        mounts.&nbsp; Mine are circular with a center =
mounted
                        stud.&nbsp; I have looked in all the catalogs =
but I
                        cant find any round ones.&nbsp; Does anyone =
know&nbsp;
                        where I can get a pair?&nbsp; =
Thanks.</font></div>
                    <div style=3D"line-height: 21px; ">&nbsp;</div>
                    <div style=3D"line-height: 21px; ">&nbsp;</div>
                    <div style=3D"line-height: 21px; "><font =
style=3D"line-height: normal; " face=3D"Arial" size=3D"2">Gene =
deRuelle<br style=3D"line-height:
                          18px; ">
                        775-825-6445<br style=3D"line-height: 18px; ">
                        <a moz-do-not-send=3D"true" =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" style=3D"line-height: 18px; =
font-weight:
                          inherit; text-decoration: underline; color:
                          rgb(0, 104, 207); cursor: pointer; =
">[email-masked]</a></font></div>
                    <div><br>
                    </div>
                  </blockquote>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </div>
        </span><br>
        <div>&gt; From: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br=
          &gt; To: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-abbreviated" =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
          &gt; Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400<br>
          &gt; Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; Buckey,<br>
          &gt; I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12
          months ago?-- that <br>
          &gt; possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the
          Magnette--and that <br>
          &gt; they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory in
          PA. I am by no <br>
          &gt; means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time
          what a great tip it <br>
          &gt; was. (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never good
          to propogate <br>
          &gt; incorrect information). Maybe others recall or have a
          copy of the <br>
          &gt; discussion?<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; Best regards,<br>
          &gt; Dan<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; ----- Original Message ----- <br>
          &gt; Subject: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; &gt; OK. I can't seem to find the information on the
          motor mount part number <br>
          &gt; &gt; for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get
          that info I will be <br>
          &gt; &gt; ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank
          you all in advance.<br>
          &gt; &gt; Buckey<br>
          &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
          &gt; &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
          &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
          &gt; <br>
          &gt; Donate: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>
          &gt; Archive: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
          &gt; Forums: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
          &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage:
          <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/frsprafke@hotmail.=
com">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
</a><br>
          &gt; <br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class=3D"mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap=3D"">_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a>
Archive: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class=3D"moz-txt-link-freetext" =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
ice.net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
oice.net</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </div>

_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing =
list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-24--582639871--

--===============2062553229828793211==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2062553229828793211==--

---

From: Chris Kotting <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 17:04:30 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============5721792181781130179==
 boundary="------------000401090100080001010309"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------000401090100080001010309
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Fletcher is correct.  The Volvo mounts require that the bolt holes be 
opened up just a touch.  That being said, they are robust little beasties.

Chris K.

On 06/14/2014 09:04 PM, Fletcher Millmore wrote:
>>     stud.  I have looked in all the catalogs but I cant find any
>>     round ones.  Does anyone know  where I can get a pair?  Thanks.
>>     Gene deRuelle
>>     775-825-6445
>>
>>
>> Donate:http://www.team.net/donate.html
>> Archive:http://www.team.net/archive
>> Forums:http://www.team.net/forums
>> Unsubscribe/Manage:http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>>
>
>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

--------------000401090100080001010309
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Fletcher is correct.&nbsp; The Volvo mounts
      require that the bolt holes be opened up just a touch.&nbsp; That being
      said, they are robust little beasties.<br>
      <br>
      Chris K.<br>
      <br>
      On 06/14/2014 09:04 PM, Fletcher Millmore wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]" type="cite">
      <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
        http-equiv="Content-Type">
      So, I will send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY
      seems to have gotten it.<br>
      Yes. <br>
      The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came
      first. <br>
      The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate
      in the middle. <br>
      <br>
      TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 9.95 list, 8.52 your
      price. <br>
      <br>
      As <br>
      I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and
      maybe the studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there!
      <br>
      <br>
      I sure hope somebody fixes this damned list - I am friggin tired
      of searching back several hours to 5 <br>
      days for all the "unread" messages that "just" came in!<br>
      <br>
      FRM
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
        On 6/14/2014 4:59 PM, franklin sprafke wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
        type="cite">
        <style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
        <div dir="ltr">
          <div>Wow! &nbsp;Great memory Dan!</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Here is the correspondence (see below) that you referred
            to.</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Dick</div>
          <span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68);
            font-family: 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web Regular', 'Segoe UI
            Symbol', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha Sans', 'S60 Sans',
            Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; ">
            <div class="rmTopSpacer rmTop" style="line-height: 19px;
              position: relative; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;
              padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; z-index: 0;
              margin-right: 0px; opacity: 0; ">
              <div class="rmButtons" style="line-height: 19px; float:
                right; white-space: nowrap; margin-top: 8px;
                margin-right: 0px; "><span class="rmPrev"
                  style="line-height: 19px; display: inline-block;
                  vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 0px;
                  padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left:
                  3px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                    src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                    class="i_rm_p" style="line-height: 19px; width:
                    16px; height: 16px; background-image:
                    url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                    background-color: transparent;
                    background-attachment: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; background-position: -79px
                    -112px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span
                  class="rmNext" style="line-height: 19px; display:
                  inline-block; vertical-align: middle; padding-top:
                  0px; padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom: 0px;
                  padding-left: 3px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                    src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                    class="i_rm_n" style="line-height: 19px; width:
                    16px; height: 16px; background-image:
                    url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                    background-color: transparent;
                    background-attachment: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; background-position: -79px
                    -146px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span
                  class="rmFull " style="line-height: 19px; display:
                  inline-block; vertical-align: middle; padding-top:
                  0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;
                  padding-left: 6px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                    src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                    class="i_r_fv" style="line-height: 19px; width:
                    16px; height: 16px; background-image:
                    url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                    background-color: transparent;
                    background-attachment: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; background-position: -86px
                    -42px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span
                  class="rmClose " style="line-height: 19px; display:
                  inline-block; vertical-align: middle; padding-top:
                  0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;
                  padding-left: 6px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                    src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                    class="g_close" style="line-height: 19px; width:
                    11px; height: 11px; background-image:
                    url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                    background-color: transparent;
                    background-attachment: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; background-position: -107px
                    -1px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "></span></div>
              <h2 class="rmSubject" style="line-height: 29px; font-size:
                21px; font-family: 'Segoe UI Light', 'Segoe UI Web
                Light', 'Segoe UI Web Regular', 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI
                Symbol', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial,
                sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px;
                margin-right: -20px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left:
                0px; padding-top: 2px; ">Re: [Zmagnette] Engine mount</h2>
            </div>
            <div id="readMessagePartControl1589f"
              class="c-ReadMessagePart ReadMsgContainer HasLayout
              ClearBoth HideShadows FullPart NoHistory Read RmIc"
              style="line-height: 19px; clear: both; border-top-width:
              1px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(204,
              204, 204); margin-bottom: 20px; position: relative; ">
              <div class="paddingtop paddingbottom" style="line-height:
                19px; ">
                <div class="c-ReadMessagePartHeader" style="line-height:
                  19px; ">
                  <div class="t_hov MsgHover MsgPartGradient ia_hc
                    Expanded" style="line-height: 19px;
                    background-color: transparent; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; ">
                    <div class="ReadMsgFrom FloatLeft"
                      style="line-height: 19px; float: left; display:
                      inline-block; width: 1018px; height: 64px; ">
                      <div class="MsgPropertiesWrapper"
                        style="line-height: 19px; ">
                        <div class="MsgProperties" style="line-height:
                          19px; margin-left: 75px; overflow-x: hidden;
                          overflow-y: hidden; ">
                          <div class="SenderLine FloatLeft"
                            style="line-height: 19px; float: left;
                            display: inline-block; white-space: nowrap;
                            overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: visible;
                            width: 943px; margin-top: 5px; ">
                            <div class="SenderLineLeft"
                              style="line-height: 19px; overflow-x:
                              hidden; overflow-y: hidden; ">
                              <div class="MessageHeaderItem"
                                style="line-height: 19px; display:
                                inline-block; vertical-align: top; "><a
                                  moz-do-not-send="true" class="t_atc
                                  ICName" style="line-height: 19px;
                                  font-weight: inherit; text-decoration:
                                  none; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor:
                                  pointer; padding-right: 2px; ">Fletcher

                                  Millmore</a></div>
                              &nbsp;&nbsp;
                              <div class="MessageHeaderItem"
                                style="line-height: 19px; display:
                                inline-block; vertical-align: top; "><span
                                  class="Date TextSizeSmall"
                                  style="line-height: 17px; font-size:
                                  12px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
                                  margin-right: 4px; display:
                                  inline-block; ">11/10/13</span></div>
                              &nbsp;
                              <div class="MessageHeaderItem
                                InstantActions" style="line-height:
                                19px; display: inline-block;
                                vertical-align: top; margin-top: 4px;
                                margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1px;
                                height: 16px; "><span class="ia_c"
                                  id="instantActionsControl1591f"
                                  style="line-height: 19px; display:
                                  inline-block; overflow-x: visible;
                                  overflow-y: visible; white-space:
                                  nowrap; vertical-align: top; z-index:
                                  1; top: 0px; position: relative; left:
                                  0px; ">
                                  <div class="ia_f" style="line-height:
                                    19px; display: inline-block; "><a
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#"
data-ians="instantActionItemControl1593f"
                                      id="instantActionItemControl1593f"
                                      aria-label="Keep this message at
                                      the top of your inbox"
                                      style="line-height: 19px;
                                      font-weight: inherit;
                                      text-decoration: none; color:
                                      rgb(0, 114, 198); cursor: pointer;
                                      "><img moz-do-not-send="true"
                                        src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif"
                                        class="ia_i_p_1" title="Keep
                                        this message at the top of your
                                        inbox"
                                        data-ians="instantActionItemControl1593f"
                                        style="line-height: 19px;
                                        border-top-width: 0px;
                                        border-right-width: 0px;
                                        border-bottom-width: 0px;
                                        border-left-width: 0px;
                                        border-style: initial;
                                        border-color: initial;
                                        border-top-style: none;
                                        border-right-style: none;
                                        border-bottom-style: none;
                                        border-left-style: none;
                                        border-width: initial;
                                        border-color: initial; width:
                                        16px; height: 16px;
                                        background-image:
                                        url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                                        background-attachment: scroll;
                                        overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y:
                                        hidden; opacity: 0.17; display:
                                        inline-block; margin-right: 0px;
                                        cursor: pointer; margin-top:
                                        0px; margin-bottom: 0px;
                                        margin-left: 0px;
                                        background-position: -52px
                                        -61px; background-repeat:
                                        no-repeat no-repeat; "></a></div>
                                </span></div>
                              &nbsp;<span class="MessageHeaderItem Categories
                                TextSizeSmall" style="line-height: 17px;
                                font-size: 12px; display: inline-block;
                                vertical-align: top; margin-top: 2px;
                                margin-left: -2px; margin-bottom: 1px;
                                max-width: 150px; overflow-x: hidden;
                                overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap;
                                text-overflow: ellipsis; "><a
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#"
                                  title="Groups" style="line-height:
                                  17px; font-weight: inherit;
                                  text-decoration: none; color: rgb(0,
                                  114, 198); cursor: pointer; ">Groups</a></span></div>
                          </div>
                          <div class="ReadMsgTo TextSizeSmall ClearLeft"
                            style="line-height: 17px; font-size: 12px;
                            clear: left; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
                            overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                            white-space: nowrap; text-overflow:
                            ellipsis; ">
                            <div class="recip_c " style="line-height:
                              17px; ">
                              <div class="recip_to FloatLeft"
                                style="line-height: 17px; float: left;
                                margin-top: 1px; ">To:&nbsp;<a
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
                                  href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                      <div id="icTmReadMessageContact9" class="c_ic
                        c_ic_h_mxl icpwc" style="line-height: 19px;
                        position: absolute; width: 60px; height: 60px;
                        margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
                        margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; float:
                        left; top: 0px; z-index: 0; ">
                        <div class="c_ic_img_h c_ic_img_mxl"
                          style="line-height: 19px; float: left; zoom:
                          1; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin-top: 0px;
                          margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;
                          margin-left: 0px; ">
                          <div class="c_ic_img_sub c_ic_img_mxl
                            c_emptymenu"
                            id="icTmReadMessageContact9_usertilecontainer"
                            style="line-height: 19px; position:
                            absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 60px;
                            height: 60px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right:
                            0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;
                            cursor: default; z-index: 0; "><a
                              moz-do-not-send="true"
                              id="icTmReadMessageContact9_frame_clip"
                              title="[email-masked]"
                              class="c_ic_frame_clip c_ml" target="_top"
href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#"
                              style="line-height: 19px; font-weight:
                              inherit; text-decoration: none; color:
                              rgb(0, 0, 0); cursor: default; position:
                              absolute; z-index: 30; overflow-x: hidden;
                              overflow-y: hidden; top: 0px; left: 0px;
                              white-space: nowrap; width: 60px; height:
                              60px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
                              margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; ">
                              <div class="c_ic_tile_clip"
                                style="line-height: 19px; overflow-x:
                                hidden; overflow-y: hidden; position:
                                absolute; z-index: -1; width: 60px;
                                height: 60px; left: 0px; top: 0px; "><img
                                  moz-do-not-send="true"
                                  id="icTmReadMessageContact9_usertile"
errsrc="https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png"
                                  alt="[email-masked]"
                                  src="https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png"
                                  class="c_ic_tile" style="line-height:
                                  19px; border-top-width: 0px;
                                  border-right-width: 0px;
                                  border-bottom-width: 0px;
                                  border-left-width: 0px; border-style:
                                  initial; border-color: initial;
                                  border-top-style: none;
                                  border-right-style: none;
                                  border-bottom-style: none;
                                  border-left-style: none; border-width:
                                  initial; border-color: initial;
                                  position: absolute; top: 0px; left:
                                  0px; max-width: 100%; max-height:
                                  100%; z-index: 25; width: 60px;
                                  height: 60px; "></div>
                            </a></div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
              <div class="c-ReadMessagePartBody" style="line-height:
                19px; ">
                <div class="readMsgBody" style="line-height: 19px;
                  padding-top: 16px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom:
                  0px; padding-left: 0px; ">
                  <div id="bodyreadMessagePartBodyControl1594f"
                    class="ExternalClass MsgBodyContainer"
                    style="line-height: 21px; font-size: 15px;
                    font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">TRF - they are
                    TR4 mounts, round (there are also square ones)<br
                      style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    <br style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    FRM<br style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    <div class="ecxmoz-cite-prefix" style="line-height:
                      21px; ">On 11/9/2013 9:30 PM, Gene deRuelle wrote:<br
                        style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    </div>
                    <blockquote
                      cite="mid:85E992AA1E1A4738AB0AC92BA851950C@yourxhtr8hvc4p"
                      style="line-height: 21px; ">
                      <div style="line-height: 21px; "><font
                          style="line-height: normal; " face="Arial"
                          size="2">I tried this before but it came back,
                          sooooo.&nbsp; I want to replace my front engine
                          mounts.&nbsp; Mine are circular with a center
                          mounted stud.&nbsp; I have looked in all the
                          catalogs but I cant find any round ones.&nbsp; Does
                          anyone know&nbsp; where I can get a pair?&nbsp; Thanks.</font></div>
                      <div style="line-height: 21px; ">&nbsp;</div>
                      <div style="line-height: 21px; ">&nbsp;</div>
                      <div style="line-height: 21px; "><font
                          style="line-height: normal; " face="Arial"
                          size="2">Gene deRuelle<br style="line-height:
                            18px; ">
                          775-825-6445<br style="line-height: 18px; ">
                          <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                            href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                            style="line-height: 18px; font-weight:
                            inherit; text-decoration: underline; color:
                            rgb(0, 104, 207); cursor: pointer; ">[email-masked]</a></font></div>
                      <div><br>
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </span><br>
          <div>&gt; From: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt; To: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
              href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt; Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400<br>
            &gt; Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; Buckey,<br>
            &gt; I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12
            months ago?-- that <br>
            &gt; possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the
            Magnette--and that <br>
            &gt; they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory
            in PA. I am by no <br>
            &gt; means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time
            what a great tip it <br>
            &gt; was. (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never
            good to propogate <br>
            &gt; incorrect information). Maybe others recall or have a
            copy of the <br>
            &gt; discussion?<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; Best regards,<br>
            &gt; Dan<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; ----- Original Message ----- <br>
            &gt; Subject: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; &gt; OK. I can't seem to find the information on the
            motor mount part number <br>
            &gt; &gt; for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get
            that info I will be <br>
            &gt; &gt; ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank
            you all in advance.<br>
            &gt; &gt; Buckey<br>
            &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
            &gt; &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
            &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
              href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            &gt; Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
              href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            &gt; Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
              href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
            &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true"
              class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt; <br>
          </div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
        <br>
        <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <br>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------000401090100080001010309--

--===============5721792181781130179==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============5721792181781130179==--

---

From: Steve Hanegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 14:31:35 -0700

--===============4280599639814686563==

--Apple-Mail=_4ACB3B47-9396-4F13-B044-F69CF8D39863
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=iso-8859-1

I have Series Land Rover mounts in my car. They are a skosh too stiff, =
so transmit a bit more vibration that is optimal and I will be changing =
them to the round Triumph mounts after this pesky ALl British Filed Meet =
is over and I have some time to relax with my car.

Steve H.

On Jun 16, 2014, at 2:04 PM, Chris Kotting <[email-masked]> =
wrote:

> Fletcher is correct.  The Volvo mounts require that the bolt holes be =
opened up just a touch.  That being said, they are robust little =
beasties.
>> So, I will send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY seems =
to have gotten it.
first.=20
the middle.=20
>>=20
>> TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round    9.95 list, 8.52 your =
price.=20
>>> > I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12 months =
ago?-- that=20
Magnette--and that=20
by no=20
>>> > means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time what a =
great tip it=20
propogate=20

number=20
will be=20
advance.
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail=_4ACB3B47-9396-4F13-B044-F69CF8D39863
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=iso-8859-1

<html><head><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html charset=iso-8859-1"></head><body style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I have Series Land Rover mounts in my car. They are a skosh too stiff, so transmit a bit more vibration that is optimal and I will be changing them to the round Triumph mounts after this pesky ALl British Filed Meet is over and I have some time to relax with my car.<div><br></div><div>Steve H.</div><div><br><div><div>On Jun 16, 2014, at 2:04 PM, Chris Kotting &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</div><br class="Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type="cite">
  
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  
  <div bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Fletcher is correct.&nbsp; The Volvo mounts
      require that the bolt holes be opened up just a touch.&nbsp; That being
      said, they are robust little beasties.<br>
      <br>
      Chris K.<br>
      <br>
      On 06/14/2014 09:04 PM, Fletcher Millmore wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]" type="cite">
      <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1" http-equiv="Content-Type">
      So, I will send this yet another time for today, since NOBODY
      seems to have gotten it.<br>
      Yes. <br>
      The TR4 had either round or square mounts; can't recall which came
      first. <br>
      The round ones are identical to Magnette, complete with the plate
      in the middle. <br>
      <br>
      TRF # 130985 Engine mount, front, round&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 9.95 list, 8.52 your
      price. <br>
      <br>
      As <br>
      I recall, the Volvo mounts might work, but are a bit too fat, and
      maybe the studs are too big - but that is long-term memory there!
      <br>
      <br>
      I sure hope somebody fixes this damned list - I am friggin tired
      of searching back several hours to 5 <br>
      days for all the "unread" messages that "just" came in!<br>
      <br>
      FRM
      <div class="moz-cite-prefix"><br>
        On 6/14/2014 4:59 PM, franklin sprafke wrote:<br>
      </div>
      <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]" type="cite">
        <style><!--
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 12pt;
font-family:Calibri
}
--></style>
        <div dir="ltr">
          <div>Wow! &nbsp;Great memory Dan!</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Here is the correspondence (see below) that you referred
            to.</div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>Dick</div>
          <span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68);
            font-family: 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI Web Regular', 'Segoe UI
            Symbol', 'Helvetica Neue', 'BBAlpha Sans', 'S60 Sans',
            Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 19px; ">
            <div class="rmTopSpacer rmTop" style="line-height: 19px;
              position: relative; padding-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px;
              padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 0px; z-index: 0;
              margin-right: 0px; opacity: 0; ">
              <div class="rmButtons" style="line-height: 19px; float:
                right; white-space: nowrap; margin-top: 8px;
                margin-right: 0px; "><span class="rmPrev" style="line-height: 19px; display: inline-block;
                  vertical-align: middle; padding-top: 0px;
                  padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left:
                  3px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true" src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" class="i_rm_p" style="line-height: 19px; width:
                    16px; height: 16px; background-image:
                    url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                    background-color: transparent;
                    background-attachment: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; background-position: -79px
                    -112px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class="rmNext" style="line-height: 19px; display:
                  inline-block; vertical-align: middle; padding-top:
                  0px; padding-right: 3px; padding-bottom: 0px;
                  padding-left: 3px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true" src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" class="i_rm_n" style="line-height: 19px; width:
                    16px; height: 16px; background-image:
                    url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                    background-color: transparent;
                    background-attachment: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; background-position: -79px
                    -146px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class="rmFull " style="line-height: 19px; display:
                  inline-block; vertical-align: middle; padding-top:
                  0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;
                  padding-left: 6px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true" src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" class="i_r_fv" style="line-height: 19px; width:
                    16px; height: 16px; background-image:
                    url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                    background-color: transparent;
                    background-attachment: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; background-position: -86px
                    -42px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "></span><span class="rmClose " style="line-height: 19px; display:
                  inline-block; vertical-align: middle; padding-top:
                  0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px;
                  padding-left: 6px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true" src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" class="g_close" style="line-height: 19px; width:
                    11px; height: 11px; background-image:
                    url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                    background-color: transparent;
                    background-attachment: scroll; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; background-position: -107px
                    -1px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; "></span></div>
              <h2 class="rmSubject" style="line-height: 29px; font-size:
                21px; font-family: 'Segoe UI Light', 'Segoe UI Web
                Light', 'Segoe UI Web Regular', 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe UI
                Symbol', HelveticaNeue-Light, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial,
                sans-serif; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px;
                margin-right: -20px; margin-bottom: 13px; margin-left:
                0px; padding-top: 2px; ">Re: [Zmagnette] Engine mount</h2>
            </div>
            <div id="readMessagePartControl1589f" class="c-ReadMessagePart ReadMsgContainer HasLayout
              ClearBoth HideShadows FullPart NoHistory Read RmIc" style="line-height: 19px; clear: both; border-top-width:
              1px; border-top-style: solid; border-top-color: rgb(204,
              204, 204); margin-bottom: 20px; position: relative; ">
              <div class="paddingtop paddingbottom" style="line-height:
                19px; ">
                <div class="c-ReadMessagePartHeader" style="line-height:
                  19px; ">
                  <div class="t_hov MsgHover MsgPartGradient ia_hc
                    Expanded" style="line-height: 19px;
                    background-color: transparent; overflow-x: hidden;
                    overflow-y: hidden; ">
                    <div class="ReadMsgFrom FloatLeft" style="line-height: 19px; float: left; display:
                      inline-block; width: 1018px; height: 64px; ">
                      <div class="MsgPropertiesWrapper" style="line-height: 19px; ">
                        <div class="MsgProperties" style="line-height:
                          19px; margin-left: 75px; overflow-x: hidden;
                          overflow-y: hidden; ">
                          <div class="SenderLine FloatLeft" style="line-height: 19px; float: left;
                            display: inline-block; white-space: nowrap;
                            overflow-x: visible; overflow-y: visible;
                            width: 943px; margin-top: 5px; ">
                            <div class="SenderLineLeft" style="line-height: 19px; overflow-x:
                              hidden; overflow-y: hidden; ">
                              <div class="MessageHeaderItem" style="line-height: 19px; display:
                                inline-block; vertical-align: top; "><a moz-do-not-send="true" class="t_atc
                                  ICName" style="line-height: 19px; font-weight: inherit; text-decoration: none; cursor: pointer; padding-right: 2px; ">Fletcher

                                  Millmore</a></div>
                              &nbsp;&nbsp;
                              <div class="MessageHeaderItem" style="line-height: 19px; display:
                                inline-block; vertical-align: top; "><span class="Date TextSizeSmall" style="line-height: 17px; font-size:
                                  12px; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
                                  margin-right: 4px; display:
                                  inline-block; ">11/10/13</span></div>
                              &nbsp;
                              <div class="MessageHeaderItem
                                InstantActions" style="line-height:
                                19px; display: inline-block;
                                vertical-align: top; margin-top: 4px;
                                margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 1px;
                                height: 16px; "><span class="ia_c" id="instantActionsControl1591f" style="line-height: 19px; display:
                                  inline-block; overflow-x: visible;
                                  overflow-y: visible; white-space:
                                  nowrap; vertical-align: top; z-index:
                                  1; top: 0px; position: relative; left:
                                  0px; ">
                                  <div class="ia_f" style="line-height:
                                    19px; display: inline-block; "><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#" data-ians="instantActionItemControl1593f" id="instantActionItemControl1593f" aria-label="Keep this message at
                                      the top of your inbox" style="line-height: 19px;
                                      font-weight: inherit;
                                      text-decoration: none; color:
                                      rgb(0, 114, 198); cursor: pointer;
                                      "><img moz-do-not-send="true" src="https://col125.mail.live.com/clear.gif" class="ia_i_p_1" title="Keep
                                        this message at the top of your
                                        inbox" data-ians="instantActionItemControl1593f" style="line-height: 19px;
                                        border-top-width: 0px;
                                        border-right-width: 0px;
                                        border-bottom-width: 0px;
                                        border-left-width: 0px;
                                        border-style: initial;
                                        border-color: initial;
                                        border-top-style: none;
                                        border-right-style: none;
                                        border-bottom-style: none;
                                        border-left-style: none;
                                        border-width: initial;
                                        border-color: initial; width:
                                        16px; height: 16px;
                                        background-image:
                                        url(https://a.gfx.ms/strip_metro6.png);
                                        background-attachment: scroll;
                                        overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y:
                                        hidden; opacity: 0.17; display:
                                        inline-block; margin-right: 0px;
                                        cursor: pointer; margin-top:
                                        0px; margin-bottom: 0px;
                                        margin-left: 0px;
                                        background-position: -52px
                                        -61px; background-repeat:
                                        no-repeat no-repeat; "></a></div>
                                </span></div>
                              &nbsp;<span class="MessageHeaderItem Categories
                                TextSizeSmall" style="line-height: 17px;
                                font-size: 12px; display: inline-block;
                                vertical-align: top; margin-top: 2px;
                                margin-left: -2px; margin-bottom: 1px;
                                max-width: 150px; overflow-x: hidden;
                                overflow-y: hidden; white-space: nowrap;
                                text-overflow: ellipsis; "><a moz-do-not-send="true" href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#" title="Groups" style="line-height:
                                  17px; font-weight: inherit;
                                  text-decoration: none; color: rgb(0,
                                  114, 198); cursor: pointer; ">Groups</a></span></div>
                          </div>
                          <div class="ReadMsgTo TextSizeSmall ClearLeft" style="line-height: 17px; font-size: 12px;
                            clear: left; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);
                            overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden;
                            white-space: nowrap; text-overflow:
                            ellipsis; ">
                            <div class="recip_c " style="line-height:
                              17px; ">
                              <div class="recip_to FloatLeft" style="line-height: 17px; float: left;
                                margin-top: 1px; ">To:&nbsp;<a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></div>
                            </div>
                          </div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                      <div id="icTmReadMessageContact9" class="c_ic
                        c_ic_h_mxl icpwc" style="line-height: 19px;
                        position: absolute; width: 60px; height: 60px;
                        margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px;
                        margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; float:
                        left; top: 0px; z-index: 0; ">
                        <div class="c_ic_img_h c_ic_img_mxl" style="line-height: 19px; float: left; zoom:
                          1; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin-top: 0px;
                          margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px;
                          margin-left: 0px; ">
                          <div class="c_ic_img_sub c_ic_img_mxl
                            c_emptymenu" id="icTmReadMessageContact9_usertilecontainer" style="line-height: 19px; position:
                            absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 60px;
                            height: 60px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right:
                            0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px;
                            cursor: default; z-index: 0; "><a moz-do-not-send="true" id="icTmReadMessageContact9_frame_clip" title="[email-masked]" class="c_ic_frame_clip c_ml" target="_top" href="https://col125.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&amp;mkt=EN-US&amp;lc=1033&amp;id=2#" style="line-height: 19px; font-weight: inherit; text-decoration: none; cursor: default; position: absolute; z-index: 30; overflow: hidden; top: 0px; left: 0px; white-space: nowrap; width: 60px; height: 60px; margin: 0px; ">
                              <div class="c_ic_tile_clip" style="line-height: 19px; overflow-x:
                                hidden; overflow-y: hidden; position:
                                absolute; z-index: -1; width: 60px;
                                height: 60px; left: 0px; top: 0px; "><img moz-do-not-send="true" id="icTmReadMessageContact9_usertile" errsrc="https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png" alt="[email-masked]" src="https://a.gfx.ms/ic/bluemanmxl.png" class="c_ic_tile" style="line-height:
                                  19px; border-top-width: 0px;
                                  border-right-width: 0px;
                                  border-bottom-width: 0px;
                                  border-left-width: 0px; border-style:
                                  initial; border-color: initial;
                                  border-top-style: none;
                                  border-right-style: none;
                                  border-bottom-style: none;
                                  border-left-style: none; border-width:
                                  initial; border-color: initial;
                                  position: absolute; top: 0px; left:
                                  0px; max-width: 100%; max-height:
                                  100%; z-index: 25; width: 60px;
                                  height: 60px; "></div>
                            </a></div>
                        </div>
                      </div>
                    </div>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
              <div class="c-ReadMessagePartBody" style="line-height:
                19px; ">
                <div class="readMsgBody" style="line-height: 19px;
                  padding-top: 16px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom:
                  0px; padding-left: 0px; ">
                  <div id="bodyreadMessagePartBodyControl1594f" class="ExternalClass MsgBodyContainer" style="line-height: 21px; font-size: 15px;
                    font-family: Calibri, sans-serif; ">TRF - they are
                    TR4 mounts, round (there are also square ones)<br style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    <br style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    FRM<br style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    <div class="ecxmoz-cite-prefix" style="line-height:
                      21px; ">On 11/9/2013 9:30 PM, Gene deRuelle wrote:<br style="line-height: 21px; ">
                    </div>
                    <blockquote cite="mid:85E992AA1E1A4738AB0AC92BA851950C@yourxhtr8hvc4p" style="line-height: 21px; ">
                      <div style="line-height: 21px; "><font style="line-height: normal; " face="Arial" size="2">I tried this before but it came back,
                          sooooo.&nbsp; I want to replace my front engine
                          mounts.&nbsp; Mine are circular with a center
                          mounted stud.&nbsp; I have looked in all the
                          catalogs but I cant find any round ones.&nbsp; Does
                          anyone know&nbsp; where I can get a pair?&nbsp; Thanks.</font></div>
                      <div style="line-height: 21px; ">&nbsp;</div>
                      <div style="line-height: 21px; ">&nbsp;</div>
                      <div style="line-height: 21px; "><font style="line-height: normal; " face="Arial" size="2">Gene deRuelle<br style="line-height:
                            18px; ">
                          775-825-6445<br style="line-height: 18px; ">
                          <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="mailto:[email-masked]" style="line-height: 18px; font-weight:
                            inherit; text-decoration: underline; color:
                            rgb(0, 104, 207); cursor: pointer; ">[email-masked]</a></font></div>
                      <div><br>
                      </div>
                    </blockquote>
                  </div>
                </div>
              </div>
            </div>
          </span><br>
          <div>&gt; From: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt; To: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt; Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 09:43:29 -0400<br>
            &gt; Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; Buckey,<br>
            &gt; I seem to recall that FRM shared earlier--maybe 10-12
            months ago?-- that <br>
            &gt; possibly Triumph TR4 motor mounts were identical to the
            Magnette--and that <br>
            &gt; they could possibly be sourced at The Roadster Factory
            in PA. I am by no <br>
            &gt; means certain of this, but recall thinking at the time
            what a great tip it <br>
            &gt; was. (I really hope I don't have this wrong....never
            good to propogate <br>
            &gt; incorrect information). Maybe others recall or have a
            copy of the <br>
            &gt; discussion?<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; Best regards,<br>
            &gt; Dan<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; ----- Original Message ----- <br>
            &gt; Subject: [Zmagnette] Motor mounts<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; &gt; OK. I can't seem to find the information on the
            motor mount part number <br>
            &gt; &gt; for the round mounts from Volvo. As soon as I get
            that info I will be <br>
            &gt; &gt; ready to put in the finished motor. Yippee. Thank
            you all in advance.<br>
            &gt; &gt; Buckey<br>
            &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
            &gt; &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; _______________________________________________<br>
            &gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
            &gt; <br>
            &gt; Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            &gt; Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            &gt; Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
            &gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a moz-do-not-send="true" class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br>
            &gt; <br>
          </div>
        </div>
        <br>
        <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
        <br>
        <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

</pre>
      </blockquote>
      <br>
      <br>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </div>

_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br><br></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>
--Apple-Mail=_4ACB3B47-9396-4F13-B044-F69CF8D39863--

--===============4280599639814686563==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4280599639814686563==--