Subject: [Zmagnette] Lou Shorten status? <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 22:42:12 -0400

Anyone know how Lou is doing?  Their web page still says they are not 
taking any new orders until further notice.

-Steve T.

At 08:57 PM 6/19/2014, [email-masked] wrote:
>OK. Engine done and ready to install. Both transmission mounts are 
>bad, perished, rotten. Where can I get new ones? The MGA ones look 
>way different. Any place on this side of the pond to get them or Lou 
>& John on the other side of the pond?
>I also posted on the MG Experience board.
>Buckey

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Fletcher Millmore <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 02:44:57 -0400

And I replied there 4 days ago; I did get your acknowledgement Buckey.. 
This message stamped as 8:57PM 19 June got to me at 2:30AM 23 June.
Still getting stuff 4 or 5 days old; some as recent as 6hrs.

FRM

On 6/19/2014 8:57 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> OK. Engine done and ready to install. Both transmission mounts are bad, perished, rotten. Where can I get new ones? The MGA ones look way different. Any place on this side of the pond to get them or Lou & John on the other side of the pond?
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
>

---

From: David Halliday <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:11:03 +0100

We saw Lou and John at MG90 at Silverstone last weekend. She was looking in good form.  I am not sure of the status of orders.  I think that Peter Martin may be able to offer some information here?

Kind regards, 
David Halliday 

> On 23 Jun 2014, at 03:42, Steven Trovato <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Anyone know how Lou is doing?  Their web page still says they are not taking any new orders until further notice.
> 
> -Steve T.
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 15:40:57 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8545522741610428641==
 boundary="--------MB_8D15D32303D6C53_2264_CC0B_webmail-d212.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D15D32303D6C53_2264_CC0B_webmail-d212.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

David, that is good news indeed. Hope to hear more when it becomes availabl=
e. I need to call her.

Wray

-----Original Message-----
From: David Halliday <[email-masked]>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <[email-masked]=
Sent: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 3:32 pm
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Lou Shorten status?

We saw Lou and John at MG90 at Silverstone last weekend. She was looking in=
 good=20
orm.  I am not sure of the status of orders.  I think that Peter Martin may=
 be=20
ble to offer some information here?
Kind regards,=20
avid Halliday=20

 On 23 Jun 2014, at 03:42, Steven Trovato <[email-masked]> wrote:
=20
 Anyone know how Lou is doing?  Their web page still says they are not taki=
ng=20
ny new orders until further notice.
=20
 -Steve T.
=20
 At 08:57 PM 6/19/2014, [email-masked] wrote:
> OK. Engine done and ready to install. Both transmission mounts are bad,=
=20
erished, rotten. Where can I get new ones? The MGA ones look way different.=
 Any=20
lace on this side of the pond to get them or Lou & John on the other side o=
f=20
he pond?
> I also posted on the MG Experience board.
=20
 _______________________________________________
 Zmagnette mailing list
=20
 Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
 Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
 Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
 Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/davidh=
@egopharm.com
=20
______________________________________________
magnette mailing list
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/wraylemk=
[email-masked]

----------MB_8D15D32303D6C53_2264_CC0B_webmail-d212.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div>David, that is good news indeed. Hope to hear more when it becomes ava=
ilable. I need to call her.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Wray<br>
<br>
<br>
</div>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">=
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: David Halliday &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America &lt;[email-masked].=
net&gt;<br>
Sent: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 3:32 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Lou Shorten status?<br>
<br>

<div style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; MARGIN: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Ver=
dana, Arial, Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12px" id=3DAOLMsgPart_0_cd=
349801-0324-4729-b400-bab7f109feeb><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><TT>We saw=
 Lou and John at MG90 at Silverstone last weekend. She was looking in good=
=20
form.  I am not sure of the status of orders.  I think that Peter Martin ma=
y be=20
able to offer some information here?

Kind regards,=20
David Halliday=20

&gt; On 23 Jun 2014, at 03:42, Steven Trovato &lt;<A href=3D"mailto:strovat=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt; wrote:
&gt;=20
&gt; Anyone know how Lou is doing?  Their web page still says they are not =
taking=20
any new orders until further notice.
&gt;=20
&gt; -Steve T.
&gt;=20
&gt; At 08:57 PM 6/19/2014, <A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">webuck1@cox.=
net</A> wrote:
&gt;&gt; OK. Engine done and ready to install. Both transmission mounts are=
 bad,=20
perished, rotten. Where can I get new ones? The MGA ones look way different=
. Any=20
place on this side of the pond to get them or Lou &amp; John on the other s=
ide of=20
the pond?
&gt;&gt; I also posted on the MG Experience board.
&gt;&gt; Buckey
&gt;=20
&gt; _______________________________________________
&gt; Zmagnette mailing list
&gt;=20
&gt; Donate: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D_blank>ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html</A>
&gt; Archive: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D_blank>http:=
//www.team.net/archive</A>
&gt; Forums: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D_blank>http://=
www.team.net/forums</A>
&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <A href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/z=
magnette/[email-masked]" target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</A>
&gt;=20
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D_blank>http://www=
.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D_blank>http://www.t=
eam.net/forums</A>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</A>

</TT></PRE></div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_0_cd349801-0324-4729-b400-bab7f109feeb --></div>
</font>
----------MB_8D15D32303D6C53_2264_CC0B_webmail-d212.sysops.aol.com--

--===============8545522741610428641==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8545522741610428641==--

---

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 20:59:36 -0400

--===============8899288657407803606==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_ez2yHyy0oX1+MDIjcCz06w)"

--Boundary_(ID_ez2yHyy0oX1+MDIjcCz06w)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

David,  Yes, great news.  I never actually saw your post, but I see 
it now in Wray's reply.  I guess this list is still having its 
issues.  The good report on Lou is the important thing, though.  Glad 
to hear that.

-Steve T.

At 03:40 PM 6/23/2014, [email-masked] wrote:
>David, that is good news indeed. Hope to hear more when it becomes 
>available. I need to call her.
>
>Wray
>
>
>To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <[email-masked]>
>We saw Lou and John at MG90 at Silverstone last weekend. She was 
>looking in good
>form.  I am not sure of the status of orders.  I think that Peter 
>Martin may be
> > On 23 Jun 2014, at 03:42, Steven Trovato 
> >
> > Anyone know how Lou is doing?  Their web page still says they are 
> not taking
> >> OK. Engine done and ready to install. Both transmission mounts are bad,
>perished, rotten. Where can I get new ones? The MGA ones look way 
>different. Any
>place on this side of the pond to get them or Lou & John on the other side of
>the pond?
> > Donate: <http://www.team.net/donate.html>http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > Archive: <http://www.team.net/archive>http://www.team.net/archive
> > Forums: <http://www.team.net/forums>http://www.team.net/forums
> > Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
> >
>Donate: <http://www.team.net/donate.html>http://www.team.net/donate.html
>Archive: <http://www.team.net/archive>http://www.team.net/archive
>Forums: <http://www.team.net/forums>http://www.team.net/forums
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
><http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
>
>Unsubscribe/Manage: 
>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

--Boundary_(ID_ez2yHyy0oX1+MDIjcCz06w)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<html>
<body>
David,&nbsp; Yes, great news.&nbsp; I never actually saw your post, but I
see it now in Wray's reply.&nbsp; I guess this list is still having its
issues.&nbsp; The good report on Lou is the important thing,
though.&nbsp; Glad to hear that.&nbsp; <br><br>
-Steve T.<br><br>
At 03:40 PM 6/23/2014, [email-masked] wrote:<br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite=""><font face="arial" size=2>David,
that is good news indeed. Hope to hear more when it becomes available. I
need to call her.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Wray<br><br>
<br>
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: David Halliday &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Mon, Jun 23, 2014 3:32 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Lou Shorten status?<br><br>
<br>
</font><tt>We saw Lou and John at MG90 at Silverstone last weekend. She
was looking in good <br>
form.&nbsp; I am not sure of the status of orders.&nbsp; I think that
Peter Martin may be <br>
able to offer some information here?<br><br>
Kind regards, <br>
David Halliday <br><br>
<br>
&gt; On 23 Jun 2014, at 03:42, Steven Trovato
&lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Anyone know how Lou is doing?&nbsp; Their web page still says they
are not taking <br>
any new orders until further notice.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; -Steve T.<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; At 08:57 PM 6/19/2014,
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
&gt;&gt; OK. Engine done and ready to install. Both transmission mounts
are bad, <br>
perished, rotten. Where can I get new ones? The MGA ones look way
different. Any <br>
place on this side of the pond to get them or Lou &amp; John on the other
side of <br>
the pond?<br>
&gt;&gt; I also posted on the MG Experience board.<br>
&gt;&gt; Buckey<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>
&gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">
&gt; Archive:
<a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt; Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage:
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a>
<br>
&gt; <br>
_______________________________________________<br>
Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>
Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">
Archive:
<a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a>
<br><br>
</tt><font face="Courier New, Courier"><br>
</font>_______________________________________________<br>
Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>
Donate:
<a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" eudora="autourl">
Archive:
<a href="http://www.team.net/archive" eudora="autourl">
Forums:
<a href="http://www.team.net/forums" eudora="autourl">
http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
<a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]" eudora="autourl">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a>
</blockquote></body>
</html>

--Boundary_(ID_ez2yHyy0oX1+MDIjcCz06w)--

--===============8899288657407803606==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8899288657407803606==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 00:57:13 -0400

Fletcher - and some others -

The problem is that you're on the old list, not the new one.  Get rid of  <[email-masked]>  and replace it with [email-masked].  Probably in a few days the old one will cease working at all. It's scheduled for demolition.

Allen
*********************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder
North Street, MI
[email-masked]
*********************************************

On Jun 23, 2014, at 2:44 AM, Fletcher Millmore wrote:

> And I replied there 4 days ago; I did get your acknowledgement Buckey.. This message stamped as 8:57PM 19 June got to me at 2:30AM 23 June.
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 00:59:09 -0400

--===============2599671869221944674==

--Apple-Mail-10-422587440
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Steve T. -=20

Same problem as FRM and Paul. Jettison the autox.team.net address and =
use the new one: [email-masked].

Thanks!

Allen
****************************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
NAMGAR GT39 - REGISTER TODAY!
=
http://www.namgar.com/events/article/gt-39_ottawa_ontario/gt-39_get_ready_=
for_a_whole_lot_of_fun
=
**************************************************************************=
********************************************

On Jun 22, 2014, at 10:42 PM, Steven Trovato wrote:

> Anyone know how Lou is doing?  Their web page still says they are not =
>> OK. Engine done and ready to install. Both transmission mounts are =
bad, perished, rotten. Where can I get new ones? The MGA ones look way =
different. Any place on this side of the pond to get them or Lou & John =
on the other side of the pond?
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-10-422587440
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Steve =
T. -&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Same problem as FRM and Paul. Jettison the =
<a href=3D"http://autox.team.net">autox.team.net</a> address and use the =
new one:&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>.</div><div><br></d=
iv><div>Thanks!</div><div><br></div><div>Allen<br><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"border-collapse:=
 separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
font-size: medium; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b></div><div =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" size=3D"2" =
color=3D"#ff0000"><b><i><u>NAMGAR GT39 - REGISTER =
TODAY!</u></i></b></font></div><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><font class=3D"Apple-style-span" color=3D"#ff0000"><a =
href=3D"http://www.namgar.com/events/article/gt-39_ottawa_ontario/gt-39_ge=
t_ready_for_a_whole_lot_of_fun">http://www.namgar.com/events/article/gt-39=
_ottawa_ontario/gt-39_get_ready_for_a_whole_lot_of_fun</a></font></span><b=
r></i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></span></div></span></div=
></span></div></span></div></span><b style=3D"font-size: medium; =
"><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; =
font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">************************************************************************=
**********************************************</span></i></b><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"orphans: =
2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; widows: 2; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><div style=3D"font-weight: normal; font-style: =
normal; border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: 12px; "><div =
style=3D"font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; =
"><br></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span=
></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></=
span></div></span></div></div></span></div></span></div></span></span></di=
v></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span>=
<br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></div></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></span><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline">
</div>

<br><div><div>On Jun 22, 2014, at 10:42 PM, Steven Trovato =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><div>Anyone know how Lou is doing? &nbsp;Their web page =
still says they are not taking any new orders until further =
notice.<br><br>-Steve T.<br><br>At 08:57 PM 6/19/2014, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
wrote:<br><blockquote type=3D"cite">OK. Engine done and ready to =
install. Both transmission mounts are bad, perished, rotten. Where can I =
get new ones? The MGA ones look way different. Any place on this side of =
the pond to get them or Lou &amp; John on the other side of the =
pond?<br></blockquote><blockquote type=3D"cite">I also posted on the MG =
Experience board.<br></blockquote><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">Buckey<br></blockquote><br>_________________________________=
______________<br>Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></div></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-10-422587440--

--===============2599671869221944674==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2599671869221944674==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 01:04:23 -0400

Allen