Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Zmagnette Digest, Vol 9, Issue 10 <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: "John + Sondra Dutra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 15:45:13 GMT

--===============4143315774337976661==

----__JWM__J4a5ee7c9.57daf3b3S.6166fa46M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

---------- Original Message ----------
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Zmagnette Digest, Vol 9, Issue 10
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:18:21 -0600

Send Zmagnette mailing list submissions to
 [email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
 http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/zmagnette
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
 [email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
 [email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Zmagnette digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Free Magnette oil filters ([email-masked])
   2. Door pull (James Schulte)
   3. Re: Another test (Allen Bachelder)
   4. Re: Another test (Wayne & Isabel Hardy)
   5. Re: Another test (Storm)
   6. Re: Another test (David Halliday)
   7. Re: Another test ([email-masked])
   8. Re: Another test ([email-masked])

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:16:06 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Zmagnette] Free Magnette oil filters

Hi All,
    If you use the original cartridge oil filters in your ZB I have five=
 that are looking for a new home.  I hate to take new filters in the box=
 to the tip.  If you can use them I'll send them on to you for the cost =
of postage.

Doug Campbell
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/zmagnette/attachments/20140612/dea=
47755/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 01:14:20 -0400
From: James Schulte <[email-masked]>
To: Magnette  ZB <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Zmagnette] Door pull

Folks,
I am in need of a rope door pull. Does anyone have a spare or source to =
buy one?
Jim

Sent from my iPad

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:32:01 -0700
From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test

Just hit "reply". =

Allen

Sent from my iPhone
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
Allen Bachelder, prop. =

> On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]> w=
rote:
> =

> Can you hear me now?
> =

> If you get this message, just hit reply. No additional message from yo=
u needed. =

> =

> Thanks!
> Allen
> =

> Sent from my iPhone
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
> Allen Bachelder, prop.

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 05:10:53 -0500
From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <[email-masked]>
To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North America"
 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test
 reply-type=3Doriginal

-----Original Message----- =

From: Allen Bachelder
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 12:32 AM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test

Just hit "reply".
Allen

Sent from my iPhone
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
Allen Bachelder, prop.

> On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]> =

> wrote:
>
> Can you hear me now?
>
> If you get this message, just hit reply. No additional message from yo=
u =

> needed.
>
> Thanks!
> Allen
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
> Allen Bachelder, prop.
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:29:26 -0400
From: Storm <[email-masked]>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test

> On Jun 13, 2014, at 1:32 AM, Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]> wr=
ote:
> =

> Just hit "reply". =

> Allen
> =

> Sent from my iPhone
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
> Allen Bachelder, prop. =

> =

>> On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>> =

>> Can you hear me now?
>> =

>> If you get this message, just hit reply. No additional message from y=
ou needed. =

>> =

>> Thanks!
>> Allen
>> =

>> Sent from my iPhone
>> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
>> Allen Bachelder, prop.
> _______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
> =

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/st=
[email-masked]
> =

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:17:58 +0100
From: David Halliday <[email-masked]>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test
Message-ID:
 <CAODEVU1emd=[email-masked]>

I did and she/he hit me back!!!!

On 13 June 2014 11:10, Wayne & Isabel Hardy <[email-masked]> wro=
te:

>
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Allen Bachelder
> Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 12:32 AM
> To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
> Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test
>
> Just hit "reply".
> Allen
>
> Sent from my iPhone
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
> Allen Bachelder, prop.
>
>  On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Can you hear me now?
>>
>> If you get this message, just hit reply. No additional message from y=
ou
>> needed.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Allen
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
>> Allen Bachelder, prop.
>>
> _______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/
> options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
> _______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/
> options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/zmagnette/attachments/20140613/725=
31a36/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:13:55 -0400 (EDT)
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test

 =

In a message dated 6/13/2014 5:41:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,  =

[email-masked] writes:

-----Original Message----- =

From: Allen  Bachelder
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 12:32 AM
To: List for the Z  Magnette Group - North America
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another  test

Just hit "reply".
Allen

Sent from my iPhone
Spring  Creek Home for Wayward MGs
Allen Bachelder, prop.

> On Jun 11,  2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]> =
=

>  wrote:
>
> Can you hear me now?
>
> If you get this  message, just hit reply. No additional message from y=
ou =

>  needed.
>
> Thanks!
> Allen
>
> Sent from my  iPhone
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
> Allen Bachelder,  prop.
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing  list

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette  mailing list

Archive:  http://www.team.net/archive
Forums:  http://www.team.net/forums

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/zmagnette/attachments/20140613/a6c=
ea3a7/attachment-0001.html>

------------------------------

Message: 8
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:12:48 -0400
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
 <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 13, 2014, at 1:32 AM, Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]> wr=
ote:
> =

> Just hit "reply". =

> Allen
> =

> Sent from my iPhone
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
> Allen Bachelder, prop. =

> =

>> On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
>> =

>> Can you hear me now?
>> =

>> If you get this message, just hit reply. No additional message from y=
ou needed. =

>> =

>> Thanks!
>> Allen
>> =

>> Sent from my iPhone
>> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
>> Allen Bachelder, prop.
> _______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
> =

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/mg=
[email-masked]
> =

------------------------------

Subject: Digest Footer

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list
[email-masked]
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/zmagnette

------------------------------

End of Zmagnette Digest, Vol 9, Issue 10
****************************************

----__JWM__J4a5ee7c9.57daf3b3S.6166fa46M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div><br><br>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: zmagn=
[email-masked]<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Subject: =
Zmagnette Digest, Vol 9, Issue 10<br>Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:18:21 -06=
00<br><br>Send Zmagnette mailing list submissions to<br> zmagnette@autox=
.team.net<br><br>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, vis=
it<br> http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/zmagnette<br>or, via email=
, send a message with subject or body 'help' to<br> zmagnette-request@au=
tox.team.net<br><br>You can reach the person managing the list at<br> zm=
[email-masked]<br><br>When replying, please edit your Subj=
ect line so it is more specific<br>than "Re: Contents of Zmagnette diges=
t..."<br><br><br>Today's Topics:<br><br> &nbsp;&nbsp;1. Free Magnette oi=
l filters ([email-masked])<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;2. Door pull (James Schul=
te)<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;3. Re: Another test (Allen Bachelder)<br> &nbsp;&nbs=
p;4. Re: Another test (Wayne &amp; Isabel Hardy)<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;5. Re: =
Another test (Storm)<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;6. Re: Another test (David Halliday=
)<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;7. Re: Another test ([email-masked])<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;8.=
 Re: Another test ([email-masked])<br><br><br>----------------------=
------------------------------------------------<br><br>Message: 1<br>Da=
te: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 15:16:06 -0400 (EDT)<br>From: [email-masked]<br=
>To: [email-masked]<br>Subject: [Zmagnette] Free Magnette oil =
filters<br>Message-ID: &lt;[email-masked]=
s.aol.com&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3D"us-ascii"<br><br>H=
i All,<br> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;If you use the original cartridge oil filte=
rs in your ZB I have five that are looking for a new home. &nbsp;I hate =
to take new filters in the box to the tip. &nbsp;If you can use them I'l=
l send them on to you for the cost of postage.<br><br><br>Doug Campbell<=
br>-------------- next part --------------<br>An HTML attachment was scr=
ubbed...<br>URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/zmagnette/attachmen=
ts/20140612/dea47755/attachment-0001.html&gt;<br><br>-------------------=
-----------<br><br>Message: 2<br>Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 01:14:20 -0400<b=
r>From: James Schulte &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Magnette &nbsp=
;ZB &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: [Zmagnette] Door pull<b=
r>Message-ID: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>=
ed of a rope door pull. Does anyone have a spare or source to buy one?<b=
r>Jim<br><br>Sent from my iPad<br><br>------------------------------<br>=
<br>Message: 3<br>Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 22:32:01 -0700<br>From: Allen B=
achelder &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: List for the Z Magnette Gro=
up - North America<br> &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: Re: =
[Zmagnette] Another test<br>Message-ID: &lt;F35C3786-7693-4B5B-9006-6F86=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3Dus-ascii=
<br><br>Just hit "reply". <br>Allen<br><br>Sent from my iPhone<br>Spring=
 Creek Home for Wayward MGs<br>Allen Bachelder, prop. <br><br>&gt; On Ju=
n 11, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wr=
ote:<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Can you hear me now?<br>&gt; <br>&gt; If you get t=
his message, just hit reply. No additional message from you needed. <br>=
&gt; <br>&gt; Thanks!<br>&gt; Allen<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Sent from my iPhone=
<br>&gt; Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs<br>&gt; Allen Bachelder, prop=
.<br><br><br>------------------------------<br><br>Message: 4<br>Date: F=
ri, 13 Jun 2014 05:10:53 -0500<br>From: "Wayne &amp; Isabel Hardy" &lt;g=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North =
America"<br> &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: Re: [Zmagnette=
] Another test<br>Message-ID: &lt;D51D7E478B1D43AE94E605598B1759A0@Isabe=
lPC&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; format=3Dflowed; charset=3D"iso-885=
9-1";<br> reply-type=3Doriginal<br><br><br><br>-----Original Message----=
- <br>From: Allen Bachelder<br>Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 12:32 AM<br>T=
o: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America<br>Subject: Re: [Zmagne=
tte] Another test<br><br>Just hit "reply".<br>Allen<br><br>Sent from my =
iPhone<br>Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs<br>Allen Bachelder, prop.<br=
><br>&gt; On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder &lt;bachldrs@com=
cast.net&gt; <br>&gt; wrote:<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Can you hear me now?<br>&gt=
;<br>&gt; If you get this message, just hit reply. No additional message=
 from you <br>&gt; needed.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Thanks!<br>&gt; Allen<br>&gt;=
<br>&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>&gt; Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs<b=
r>&gt; Allen Bachelder, prop.<br>_______________________________________=
________<br>Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/do=
nate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.=
team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <br>http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<br><br><br><br>---------------=
---------------<br><br>Message: 5<br>Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 07:29:26 -04=
00<br>From: Storm &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: List for the Z Magne=
tte Group - North America<br> &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subjec=
t: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test<br>Message-ID: &lt;C1B4D7CE-750D-4A1F-98=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=3Dus-=
ascii<br><br><br><br>&gt; On Jun 13, 2014, at 1:32 AM, Allen Bachelder &=
lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Just hit "reply". <b=
r>&gt; Allen<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>&gt; Spring Creek H=
ome for Wayward MGs<br>&gt; Allen Bachelder, prop. <br>&gt; <br>&gt;&gt;=
 On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder &lt;[email-masked]&=
gt; wrote:<br>&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt; Can you hear me now?<br>&gt;&gt; <br=
>&gt;&gt; If you get this message, just hit reply. No additional message=
 from you needed. <br>&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt; Thanks!<br>&gt;&gt; Allen<br=
>&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>&gt;&gt; Spring Creek Home=
 for Wayward MGs<br>&gt;&gt; Allen Bachelder, prop.<br>&gt; ____________=
___________________________________<br>&gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>&g=
t; <br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt; Archive: htt=
p://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>&=
gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/=
[email-masked]<br>&gt; <br><br><br>------------------------------<br=
><br>Message: 6<br>Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:17:58 +0100<br>From: David =
Halliday &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: List for the Z Magnette Grou=
p - North America<br> &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: Re: [=
Zmagnette] Another test<br>Message-ID:<br> &lt;CAODEVU1emd=3DavzOtwghD5T=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/pl=
ain; charset=3D"utf-8"<br><br>I did and she/he hit me back!!!!<br><br>On=
 13 June 2014 11:10, Wayne &amp; Isabel Hardy &lt;[email-masked]=
&gt; wrote:<br><br>&gt;<br>&gt;<br>&gt; -----Original Message----- From:=
 Allen Bachelder<br>&gt; Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 12:32 AM<br>&gt; To=
: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America<br>&gt; Subject: Re: [Zm=
agnette] Another test<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Just hit "reply".<br>&gt; Allen<br=
>&gt;<br>&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>&gt; Spring Creek Home for Wayward =
MGs<br>&gt; Allen Bachelder, prop.<br>&gt;<br>&gt; &nbsp;On Jun 11, 2014=
, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; =
wrote:<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Can you hear me now?<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&=
gt; If you get this message, just hit reply. No additional message from =
you<br>&gt;&gt; needed.<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Thanks!<br>&gt;&gt; Alle=
n<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&gt;&gt; Sent from my iPhone<br>&gt;&gt; Spring Creek H=
ome for Wayward MGs<br>&gt;&gt; Allen Bachelder, prop.<br>&gt;&gt;<br>&g=
t; _______________________________________________<br>&gt; Zmagnette mai=
ling list<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt=
; Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt; Forums: http://www.team.n=
et/forums<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/<br>=
&gt; options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<br>&gt;<br>&gt; __________=
_____________________________________<br>&gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>=
&gt;<br>&gt; Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt; Archive: ht=
tp://www.team.net/archive<br>&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>=
&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/<br>&gt; options/=
zmagnette/[email-masked]<br>&gt;<br>&gt;<br>-------------- next par=
t --------------<br>An HTML attachment was scrubbed...<br>URL: &lt;http:=
//autox.team.net/pipermail/zmagnette/attachments/20140613/72531a36/attac=
hment-0001.html&gt;<br><br>------------------------------<br><br>Message=
: 7<br>Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:13:55 -0400 (EDT)<br>From: [email-masked]=
m<br>To: [email-masked]<br>Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another te=
st<br>Message-ID: &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Typ=
e: text/plain; charset=3D"us-ascii"<br><br><br><br> <br>In a message dat=
ed 6/13/2014 5:41:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time, &nbsp;<br>gwhardy@sudde=
nlink.net writes:<br><br><br><br>-----Original Message----- <br>From: Al=
len &nbsp;Bachelder<br>Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 12:32 AM<br>To: List =
for the Z &nbsp;Magnette Group - North America<br>Subject: Re: [Zmagnett=
e] Another &nbsp;test<br><br>Just hit "reply".<br>Allen<br><br>Sent from=
 my iPhone<br>Spring &nbsp;Creek Home for Wayward MGs<br>Allen Bachelder=
, prop.<br><br>&gt; On Jun 11, &nbsp;2014, at 10:24 AM, Allen Bachelder =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br>&gt; &nbsp;wrote:<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Can y=
ou hear me now?<br>&gt;<br>&gt; If you get this &nbsp;message, just hit =
reply. No additional message from you <br>&gt; &nbsp;needed.<br>&gt;<br>=
&gt; Thanks!<br>&gt; Allen<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Sent from my &nbsp;iPhone<br>=
&gt; Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs<br>&gt; Allen Bachelder, &nbsp;pr=
op.<br>_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mail=
ing &nbsp;list<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive=
: &nbsp;http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: &nbsp;http://www.team.net=
/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: &nbsp;<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/o=
ptions/zmagnette/[email-masked]<br><br>_________________________=
______________________<br>Zmagnette &nbsp;mailing list<br><br>Donate: ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: &nbsp;http://www.team.net/arch=
ive<br>Forums: &nbsp;http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: &=
nbsp;<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<b=
r><br><br>-------------- next part --------------<br>An HTML attachment =
was scrubbed...<br>URL: &lt;http://autox.team.net/pipermail/zmagnette/at=
tachments/20140613/a6cea3a7/attachment-0001.html&gt;<br><br>------------=
------------------<br><br>Message: 8<br>Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:12:48 =
-0400<br>From: "[email-masked]" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Li=
st for the Z Magnette Group - North America<br> &lt;[email-masked]=
.net&gt;<br>Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Another test<br>Message-ID: &lt;C30=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>Content-Type: text/pl=
ain; charset=3Dus-ascii<br><br><br><br>Sent from my iPhone<br><br>&gt; O=
n Jun 13, 2014, at 1:32 AM, Allen Bachelder &lt;[email-masked]&gt;=
 wrote:<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Just hit "reply". <br>&gt; Allen<br>&gt; <br>&g=
t; Sent from my iPhone<br>&gt; Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs<br>&gt;=
 Allen Bachelder, prop. <br>&gt; <br>&gt;&gt; On Jun 11, 2014, at 10:24 =
AM, Allen Bachelder &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<br>&gt;&gt; <br>=
&gt;&gt; Can you hear me now?<br>&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt; If you get this m=
essage, just hit reply. No additional message from you needed. <br>&gt;&=
gt; <br>&gt;&gt; Thanks!<br>&gt;&gt; Allen<br>&gt;&gt; <br>&gt;&gt; Sent=
 from my iPhone<br>&gt;&gt; Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs<br>&gt;&gt=
; Allen Bachelder, prop.<br>&gt; _______________________________________=
________<br>&gt; Zmagnette mailing list<br>&gt; <br>&gt; Donate: http://=
www.team.net/donate.html<br>&gt; Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br=
>&gt; Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<br>&gt; =
<br><br><br>------------------------------<br><br>Subject: Digest Footer=
<br><br>_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mai=
ling list<br>[email-masked]<br>http://autox.team.net/mailman/l=
istinfo/zmagnette<br><br><br>------------------------------<br><br>End o=
f Zmagnette Digest, Vol 9, Issue 10<br>*********************************=
*******</p></html>

----__JWM__J4a5ee7c9.57daf3b3S.6166fa46M--

--===============4143315774337976661==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4143315774337976661==--