Subject: [Zmagnette] Test for Jeff Becker <zmagnette.autox.team.net> <[email-masked]>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 12:07:40 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============3893679021192662612==
 boundary="--------MB_8D157943BE5C489_1054_7349_webmail-vm065.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D157943BE5C489_1054_7349_webmail-vm065.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I am trying to see if this come up on my computer as I have made reply's an=
d they do NOT show up on my computer
----------MB_8D157943BE5C489_1054_7349_webmail-vm065.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>I am trying to see if this =
come up on my computer as I have made reply's and they do NOT show up on my=
 computer</font>
----------MB_8D157943BE5C489_1054_7349_webmail-vm065.sysops.aol.com--

--===============3893679021192662612==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3893679021192662612==--