Subject: [Zmagnette] MG Z Magnette headers <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: [email-masked] boundary="--------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBC_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com"
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:37:18 -0500 (EST)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBC_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com
 boundary="--------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBD_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBD_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=20
FellowMagnutts
I have a few Magnette/Wolseley/TVR exhaust headers, freeflows, extractors o=
rmanifolds depending on where your from, ready to ship, in high temperature=
 flatblack or matt silver ceramic paint. If you want real Ceramic coating f=
or yourheader, let me know and it will be about 2-3 weeks longed depending =
on thecolor. The Z Magnette & Wolseley 15/50 Headers were designed to clear=
 thesteering column on left hand drive cars, but will work on right hand dr=
ive carsjust as well. They will work with 1500, 1600, 1622 or 1800 B series=
 motors inconjunction with the stock transmission, 4 synco MGB, 4 syncro wi=
th over driveMGB or Ford Sierra 5 speed conversions.
Thereare 5 finish's available as well as unpainted. Ceramic Satin Black, Sa=
tinChrome Ceramic, Titanium/Gray Ceramic, as well as High temperature black=
 orsilver paint.=20
Moreinformation, photos and pricing can be seen on my web site below. Shipp=
ing isless the $25 for most of the USA and less the $80 for most of Europe =
andAustralia.
Z Magnette exhaust header, free-flow or extractor manifoldweb site http://d=
ucatipartsblowout.com/auto/headers.htm
Pricing is on the order page. http://ducatipartsblowout.com/ushop/index.cgi=
?ID=3D368490915&PID=3DIT1855&code=3D13=20
MG Experience Review and Header installation thread. http://www.mgexperienc=
e.net/phorum/read.php?27,2159498
Youcan also see them on Ebay but the cost is higher there due to the high c=
ost ofdealing with Ebay.
Myheader may also fit many other cars and I am looking for other cars to te=
st fitthem on. So if you have a need for another car using the B series mot=
or pleaseget in touch with me. Thank you=20
SteveC.
714-791-8900

PS: I also have stepped washers available if your using my header on a cros=
s flow head.

----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBD_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>
<div><tt><font face=3D"Times New Roman, Times, serif"><span>
<div><tt><font size=3D"3" face=3D"Times New Roman, Times, serif">

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: 12pt;=
'>&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman"; fo=
nt-size: 12pt;'>Fellow
Magnutts</div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: 12pt;=
'><span style=3D"color: black;">I have a few Magnette/Wolseley/TVR exhaust =
headers, </span><span style=3D"color: rgb(34, 34, 34);">freeflows, </span><=
span style=3D"color: black;">extractors or
manifolds depending on where your from, ready to ship, in high temperature =
flat
black or matt silver ceramic paint. If you want real Ceramic coating for yo=
ur
header, let me know and it will be about 2-3 weeks longed depending on the
color. The Z Magnette &amp; Wolseley 15/50 Headers were designed to clear t=
he
steering column on left hand drive cars, but will work on right hand drive =
cars
just as well. They will work with 1500, 1600, 1622 or 1800 B series motors =
in
conjunction with the stock transmission, 4 synco MGB, 4 syncro with over dr=
ive
MGB or Ford Sierra 5 speed conversions.</span></div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman"; fo=
nt-size: 12pt;'>There
are 5 finish's available as well as unpainted. Ceramic Satin Black, Satin
Chrome Ceramic, Titanium/Gray Ceramic, as well as High temperature black or
silver paint. </div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman"; fo=
nt-size: 12pt;'>More
information, photos and pricing can be seen on my web site below. Shipping =
is
less the $25 for most of the USA and less the $80 for most of Europe and
Australia.</div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: 12pt;=
'><span style=3D"color: black;">Z Magnette exhaust header, free-flow or ext=
ractor manifold
web site </span><a href=3D"http://ducatipartsblowout.com/auto/headers.htm">=
http://ducatipartsblowout.com/auto/headers.htm</a></div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: 12pt;=
'><span style=3D"color: black;">Pricing is on the order page. </span><a hre=
f=3D"http://ducatipartsblowout.com/ushop/index.cgi?ID=3D368490915&amp;PID=
=3DIT1855&amp;code=3D13">http://ducatipartsblowout.com/ushop/index.cgi?ID=
=3D368490915&amp;PID=3DIT1855&amp;code=3D13</a><span style=3D"color: black;=
"> </span></div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; font-family: "Times New Roman"; font-size: 12pt;=
'><span style=3D"color: black;">MG Experience Review and Header installatio=
n thread. </span><a href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?27,=
2159498">http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?27,2159498</a></div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman"; fo=
nt-size: 12pt;'>You
can also see them on Ebay but the cost is higher there due to the high cost=
 of
dealing with Ebay.</div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman"; fo=
nt-size: 12pt;'>My
header may also fit many other cars and I am looking for other cars to test=
 fit
them on. So if you have a need for another car using the B series motor ple=
ase
get in touch with me. Thank you </div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman"; fo=
nt-size: 12pt;'>Steve
C.</div>

<div style=3D'margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: "Times New Roman"; fo=
nt-size: 12pt;'>714-791-8900</div>

</font></tt></div>

<div><tt><font face=3D"Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size=3D"3">PS: =
I also have stepped washers available if your using&nbsp;my header on a cro=
ss flow head.</font></font></tt></div>
<font size=3D"3"></font></span></div>
</font></tt>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_07c3bed1-a9d5-4ab3-9e2e-bb0eb6c7989f -->

</font>
----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBD_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com--

----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBC_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="ecs header on tvr grantura mk3_s.jpg"

----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBC_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="mg_magnette_headers_p1.jpg"

----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBC_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="mg z magnette header_s.jpg"

----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBC_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

----------MB_8D0CB2A63BBC040_F80_A7FBC_webmail-d138.sysops.aol.com--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 21:45:25 -0500

--===============1607698562==

--Apple-Mail-183--882650951
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

' Just an unsolicited endorsement here.  I have one of Steve's headers =
on my LH-drive Magnette. I'm using it with an 18GB 5-main engine and a =
Datsun/Rivergate five-speed conversion.  It fits beautifully, was easy =
to install, and while I have no objective measure of performance, the =
engine runs very well with it. - seemingly better than with the previous =
header which had no long center branch.=20

FWIW,
Allen
****************************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
****************************************************************

On Dec 19, 2013, at 6:37 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> =20
> Fellow Magnutts
> I have a few Magnette/Wolseley/TVR exhaust headers, freeflows, =
extractors or manifolds depending on where your from, ready to ship, in =
high temperature flat black or matt silver ceramic paint. If you want =
real Ceramic coating for your header, let me know and it will be about =
2-3 weeks longed depending on the color. The Z Magnette & Wolseley 15/50 =
Headers were designed to clear the steering column on left hand drive =
cars, but will work on right hand drive cars just as well. They will =
work with 1500, 1600, 1622 or 1800 B series motors in conjunction with =
the stock transmission, 4 synco MGB, 4 syncro with over drive MGB or =
Ford Sierra 5 speed conversions.
> There are 5 finish's available as well as unpainted. Ceramic Satin =
Black, Satin Chrome Ceramic, Titanium/Gray Ceramic, as well as High =
temperature black or silver paint.
> More information, photos and pricing can be seen on my web site below. =
Shipping is less the $25 for most of the USA and less the $80 for most =
of Europe and Australia.
> Z Magnette exhaust header, free-flow or extractor manifold web site =
http://ducatipartsblowout.com/auto/headers.htm
> Pricing is on the order page. =
http://ducatipartsblowout.com/ushop/index.cgi?ID=3D368490915&PID=3DIT1855&=
code=3D13
> MG Experience Review and Header installation thread. =
http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?27,2159498
> You can also see them on Ebay but the cost is higher there due to the =
high cost of dealing with Ebay.
> My header may also fit many other cars and I am looking for other cars =
to test fit them on. So if you have a need for another car using the B =
series motor please get in touch with me. Thank you
> Steve C.
> 714-791-8900
> PS: I also have stepped washers available if your using my header on a =
cross flow head.
> <ecs header on tvr grantura mk3_s.jpg><mg =
z magnette header_s.jpg>_______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

--Apple-Mail-183--882650951
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><div>' Just an unsolicited endorsement here. &nbsp;I have one of =
Steve's headers on my LH-drive Magnette. I'm using it with an 18GB =
5-main engine and a Datsun/Rivergate five-speed conversion. &nbsp;It =
fits beautifully, was easy to install, and while I have no objective =
measure of performance, the engine runs very well with it. - seemingly =
better than with the previous header which had no long center =
branch.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>FWIW,</div><div>Allen</div><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span>
</div>

<br><div><div>On Dec 19, 2013, at 6:37 PM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><font =
color=3D"black" size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
<div><tt><font face=3D"Times New Roman, Times, serif"><span>
<div><tt><font size=3D"3" face=3D"Times New Roman, Times, serif">

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; =
font-size: 12pt;">&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: &quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;; font-size: 12pt;">Fellow
Magnutts</div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; =
font-size: 12pt;"><span style=3D"color: black;">I have a few =
Magnette/Wolseley/TVR exhaust headers, </span><span style=3D"color: =
rgb(34, 34, 34);">freeflows, </span><span style=3D"color: =
black;">extractors or
manifolds depending on where your from, ready to ship, in high =
temperature flat
black or matt silver ceramic paint. If you want real Ceramic coating for =
your
header, let me know and it will be about 2-3 weeks longed depending on =
the
color. The Z Magnette &amp; Wolseley 15/50 Headers were designed to =
clear the
steering column on left hand drive cars, but will work on right hand =
drive cars
just as well. They will work with 1500, 1600, 1622 or 1800 B series =
motors in
conjunction with the stock transmission, 4 synco MGB, 4 syncro with over =
drive
MGB or Ford Sierra 5 speed conversions.</span></div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: &quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;; font-size: 12pt;">There
are 5 finish's available as well as unpainted. Ceramic Satin Black, =
Satin
Chrome Ceramic, Titanium/Gray Ceramic, as well as High temperature black =
or
silver paint. </div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: &quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;; font-size: 12pt;">More
information, photos and pricing can be seen on my web site below. =
Shipping is
less the $25 for most of the USA and less the $80 for most of Europe and
Australia.</div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; =
font-size: 12pt;"><span style=3D"color: black;">Z Magnette exhaust =
header, free-flow or extractor manifold
web site </span><a =
href=3D"http://ducatipartsblowout.com/auto/headers.htm">http://ducatiparts=
blowout.com/auto/headers.htm</a></div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; =
font-size: 12pt;"><span style=3D"color: black;">Pricing is on the order =
page. </span><a =
href=3D"http://ducatipartsblowout.com/ushop/index.cgi?ID=3D368490915&amp;P=
ID=3DIT1855&amp;code=3D13">http://ducatipartsblowout.com/ushop/index.cgi?I=
D=3D368490915&amp;PID=3DIT1855&amp;code=3D13</a><span style=3D"color: =
black;"> </span></div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; font-family: &quot;Times New Roman&quot;; =
font-size: 12pt;"><span style=3D"color: black;">MG Experience Review and =
Header installation thread. </span><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?27,2159498">http://www=
.mgexperience.net/phorum/read.php?27,2159498</a></div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: &quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;; font-size: 12pt;">You
can also see them on Ebay but the cost is higher there due to the high =
cost of
dealing with Ebay.</div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: &quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;; font-size: 12pt;">My
header may also fit many other cars and I am looking for other cars to =
test fit
them on. So if you have a need for another car using the B series motor =
please
get in touch with me. Thank you </div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: &quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;; font-size: 12pt;">Steve
C.</div>

<div style=3D"margin: 0in; color: black; font-family: &quot;Times New =
Roman&quot;; font-size: 12pt;">714-791-8900</div>

</font></tt></div>

<div><tt><font face=3D"Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font size=3D"3">PS:=
 I also have stepped washers available if your using&nbsp;my header on a =
cross flow head.</font></font></tt></div>
<font size=3D"3"></font></span></font></tt></div><tt><font face=3D"Times =
New Roman, Times, serif">
</font></tt>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_07c3bed1-a9d5-4ab3-9e2e-bb0eb6c7989f -->

</font><span>&lt;ecs header on tvr grantura =
mk3_s.jpg&gt;</span><span>&lt;mg_magnette_headers_p1.jpg&gt;</span><span>&=
lt;mg z magnette =
header_s.jpg&gt;</span>_______________________________________________<br>=
Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></blockquote></div><br></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-183--882650951--

--===============1607698562==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1607698562==--