Subject: [Zmagnette] Magnette <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Arch Boston <[email-masked]> boundary=Apple-Mail-B0AEEEAF-6227-4FAE-B0B0-2DEB2435890C
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 10:53:19 -0500

--Apple-Mail-B0AEEEAF-6227-4FAE-B0B0-2DEB2435890C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Does anyone have one of these ZA hood assist springs on a parts car they wan=
t to sell?  Need complete unit.  Arch

--Apple-Mail-B0AEEEAF-6227-4FAE-B0B0-2DEB2435890C
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=photo.JPG
	name=photo.JPG
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-B0AEEEAF-6227-4FAE-B0B0-2DEB2435890C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

Sent from my iPad
--Apple-Mail-B0AEEEAF-6227-4FAE-B0B0-2DEB2435890C
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-B0AEEEAF-6227-4FAE-B0B0-2DEB2435890C--