Subject: [Zmagnette] Help <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 17:03:47 GMT

--===============1710298933==

----__JWM__J2734526a.3674352bS.4c800126M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Attention hoarders!  I need someone to find their July/Aug 2009 issue of=
 MGA! magazine and look at the anniversaries page and tell me if I am th=
ere.  I would be under the 20 year section.  I read these issues cover t=
o cover more than once and I can't believe that I missed this, but the r=
egistrar says it was there.  I have purged my collection of these magazi=
nes so I can't check myself.  =

Thanks,
Dennis Brough
____________________________________________________________
Odd Carb-Hormone Trick
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat sto=
rage
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5290e006d8f1a600661b7st01duc=

----__JWM__J2734526a.3674352bS.4c800126M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><P>Attention hoarders!&nbsp; I need someone to find their July/Aug=
 2009 issue of MGA! magazine and look at the anniversaries page and tell=
 me if I am there.&nbsp; I would be under the 20 year section.&nbsp; I r=
ead these issues cover to cover more than once and I can't believe that =
I missed this, but the registrar says it was there.&nbsp; I have purged =
my collection of these magazines so I can't check myself.&nbsp; </P>
<P>Thanks,</P>
<P>Dennis Brough</P></html>

<br><br><font SIZE=3D"2" color=3D"#000000">_____________________________=
_______________________________</font><br><a style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: n=
one" href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5290e006d8f1a60=
0661b7st01duc" target=3D_blank><font face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#0040=
80" size=3D"3"><b>Odd Carb-Hormone Trick</b></font><br><font color=3D"#0=
00000" size=3D"2">1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar =
& decrease fat storage<br></a><a style=3D"COLOR: #000000" href=3D"http:/=
/thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5290e006d8f1a600661b7st01duc" targ=
et=3D_blank>info.fixyourbloodsugar.com</a></font></font>
----__JWM__J2734526a.3674352bS.4c800126M--

--===============1710298933==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1710298933==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 05:20:53 GMT

Thank you for checking.  I still can't believe that I missed that.

Dennis

Please note: message attached

From: Steve Hanegan <[email-masked]>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Help
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 10:52:53 -0800

____________________________________________________________
Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat storage
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5292de4e6da9c5e4e45c2st03duc
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list