Subject: [Zmagnette] slightly OT but enjoyable Brit Car websites <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:19:30 -0500

--===============0258549490==

--Apple-Mail-83-789961504
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

A friend sent me to these websites.  The Wolseley 6/90 restoration is a =
bit on the modest (!) side, but interesting nevertheless.  Hope you =
enjoy...

Wolseley "resto" series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DyxJMag2pTH0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4Q_ZLp8hNk0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D_iu7hD4D-mI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DYcGlrAfdlSs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAP8XyEMgroM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQjGrRN1RE38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Do8vRSQVkkIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DIbgX1N7fIOw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNaM2H5MrOBU

Armstrong Siddeley Saphire:
=
http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=3DAl6IYHhyWyLHLSQpCR3K3gMt17V_;_ylc=
=3DX1MDMjE0MjYyMzUzMwRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTcxNQRuX2dwcwMwBG9yaWdpbgNjYS55YWh=
vby5jb20EcXVlcnkDQXJtc3Ryb25nIFNpZGRlbGV5IFNhcHBoaXJlBHNhbwMx?p=3DArmstron=
g+Siddeley+Sapphire&toggle=3D1&cop=3Dmss&ei=3DUTF-8&fr=3Dyfp-t-715

17th British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DpbtNj-1Agvw

So now you've got lots to enjoy in front of your computer when you =
should be out wrenching in your shop but don't feel like it...  Beware =
the Armstrong Siddeley site - the pictures are without end!

FWIW,
Allen
****************************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
****************************************************************

--Apple-Mail-83-789961504
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">A =
friend sent me to these websites. &nbsp;The Wolseley 6/90 restoration is =
a bit on the modest (!) side, but interesting nevertheless. &nbsp;Hope =
you enjoy...<div><br></div><div>Wolseley "resto" =
series:</div><blockquote class=3D"webkit-indent-blockquote" =
style=3D"margin: 0 0 0 40px; border: none; padding: 0px;"><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DyxJMag2pTH0">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DyxJMag2pTH0</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4Q_ZLp8hNk0">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3D4Q_ZLp8hNk0</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D_iu7hD4D-mI">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3D_iu7hD4D-mI</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DYcGlrAfdlSs">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DYcGlrAfdlSs</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAP8XyEMgroM">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DAP8XyEMgroM</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQjGrRN1RE38">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DQjGrRN1RE38</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Do8vRSQVkkIk">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3Do8vRSQVkkIk</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DIbgX1N7fIOw">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DIbgX1N7fIOw</a></div><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNaM2H5MrOBU">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DNaM2H5MrOBU</a></div><div><br></div></blockquote>Armstrong =
Siddeley Saphire:<blockquote class=3D"webkit-indent-blockquote" =
style=3D"margin: 0 0 0 40px; border: none; padding: 0px;"><div><a =
href=3D"http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=3DAl6IYHhyWyLHLSQpCR3K3gMt1=
7V_;_ylc=3DX1MDMjE0MjYyMzUzMwRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTcxNQRuX2dwcwMwBG9yaWdpbgN=
jYS55YWhvby5jb20EcXVlcnkDQXJtc3Ryb25nIFNpZGRlbGV5IFNhcHBoaXJlBHNhbwMx?p=3D=
Armstrong+Siddeley+Sapphire&amp;toggle=3D1&amp;cop=3Dmss&amp;ei=3DUTF-8&am=
p;fr=3Dyfp-t-715">http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=3DAl6IYHhyWyLHLSQ=
pCR3K3gMt17V_;_ylc=3DX1MDMjE0MjYyMzUzMwRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTcxNQRuX2dwcwMwB=
G9yaWdpbgNjYS55YWhvby5jb20EcXVlcnkDQXJtc3Ryb25nIFNpZGRlbGV5IFNhcHBoaXJlBHN=
hbwMx?p=3DArmstrong+Siddeley+Sapphire&amp;toggle=3D1&amp;cop=3Dmss&amp;ei=3D=
UTF-8&amp;fr=3Dyfp-t-715</a></div><div><br></div></blockquote><p =
style=3D"margin: 0.0px 0.0px 1.0px 73.0px; text-indent: -73.0px; font: =
16.0px Helvetica">17th British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz =
2010</p><blockquote class=3D"webkit-indent-blockquote" style=3D"margin: =
0 0 0 40px; border: none; padding: 0px;"><div><a =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DpbtNj-1Agvw">http://www.youtube.c=
om/watch?v=3DpbtNj-1Agvw</a></div><div><br></div></blockquote>So now =
you've got lots to enjoy in front of your computer when you should be =
out wrenching in your shop but don't feel like it... &nbsp;Beware the =
Armstrong Siddeley site - the pictures are without =
end!<div><br></div><div>FWIW,</div><div>Allen<br><div><div><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span>
</div>

<br></div></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-83-789961504--

--===============0258549490==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0258549490==--

---

From: "Steve Kirby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:20:23 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1667938305==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0025_01CEE625.8F6914D0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CEE625.8F6914D0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

that is mind blowing in the sense that the set up, the yard where it was =
found, stored next to a container, the color, the overall condition is =
EXACTLY like that one in Hemet.  Honest-to-God, for the first few =
minutes, I absolutely was convinced it was the same car at the same =
place!

Wonder whatever happened to that?  I finally tried to buy the grille, =
for wall art, but never heard back from the guy.

#2SteveK
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Allen Bachelder=20
  To: zmagnette=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:19 AM
  Subject: [Zmagnette] slightly OT but enjoyable Brit Car websites

  A friend sent me to these websites.  The Wolseley 6/90 restoration is =
a bit on the modest (!) side, but interesting nevertheless.  Hope you =
enjoy...

  Wolseley "resto" series:

  Armstrong Siddeley Saphire:
    =
http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=3DAl6IYHhyWyLHLSQpCR3K3gMt17V_;_yl=
c=3DX1MDMjE0MjYyMzUzMwRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTcxNQRuX2dwcwMwBG9yaWdpbgNjYS55Y=
Whvby5jb20EcXVlcnkDQXJtc3Ryb25nIFNpZGRlbGV5IFNhcHBoaXJlBHNhbwMx?p=3DArmst=
rong+Siddeley+Sapphire&toggle=3D1&cop=3Dmss&ei=3DUTF-8&fr=3Dyfp-t-715

  FWIW,
  Allen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----

  Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
  Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
  Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
  Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CEE625.8F6914D0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23536">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"=20
bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>that is mind blowing in the sense that the set up, the yard where =
it was=20
found, stored next to a container, the color, the overall condition is =
EXACTLY=20
like that one in Hemet.&nbsp; Honest-to-God, for the first few minutes, =
I=20
absolutely was convinced it was the same car at the same place!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Wonder whatever happened to that?&nbsp; I finally tried to buy the =
grille,=20
for wall art, but never heard back from the guy.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>#2SteveK</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message ----- </DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial; BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: =
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A title=[email-masked] =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Allen=20
  Bachelder</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>To:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
  href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">zmagnette</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, November 20, =
2013 10:19=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> [Zmagnette] slightly =
OT but=20
  enjoyable Brit Car websites</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV>A friend sent me to these websites. &nbsp;The Wolseley =
6/90=20
  restoration is a bit on the modest (!) side, but interesting =
nevertheless.=20
  &nbsp;Hope you enjoy...
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>Wolseley "resto" series:</DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 40px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; =
PADDING-TOP: 0px"=20
  class=3Dwebkit-indent-blockquote>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DyxJMag2pTH0">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DyxJMag2pTH0</A></DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D4Q_ZLp8hNk0">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3D4Q_ZLp8hNk0</A></DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D_iu7hD4D-mI">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3D_iu7hD4D-mI</A></DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DYcGlrAfdlSs">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DYcGlrAfdlSs</A></DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DAP8XyEMgroM">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DAP8XyEMgroM</A></DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DQjGrRN1RE38">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DQjGrRN1RE38</A></DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Do8vRSQVkkIk">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3Do8vRSQVkkIk</A></DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DIbgX1N7fIOw">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DIbgX1N7fIOw</A></DIV>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DNaM2H5MrOBU">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DNaM2H5MrOBU</A></DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>Armstrong Siddeley Saphire:
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 40px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; =
PADDING-TOP: 0px"=20
  class=3Dwebkit-indent-blockquote>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=3DAl6IYHhyWyLHLSQpCR3K3gMt=
17V_;_ylc=3DX1MDMjE0MjYyMzUzMwRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTcxNQRuX2dwcwMwBG9yaWdpb=
gNjYS55YWhvby5jb20EcXVlcnkDQXJtc3Ryb25nIFNpZGRlbGV5IFNhcHBoaXJlBHNhbwMx?p=
=3DArmstrong+Siddeley+Sapphire&amp;toggle=3D1&amp;cop=3Dmss&amp;ei=3DUTF-=
8&amp;fr=3Dyfp-t-715">http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=3DAl6IYHhyWy=
LHLSQpCR3K3gMt17V_;_ylc=3DX1MDMjE0MjYyMzUzMwRfcgMyBGZyA3lmcC10LTcxNQRuX2d=
wcwMwBG9yaWdpbgNjYS55YWhvby5jb20EcXVlcnkDQXJtc3Ryb25nIFNpZGRlbGV5IFNhcHBo=
aXJlBHNhbwMx?p=3DArmstrong+Siddeley+Sapphire&amp;toggle=3D1&amp;cop=3Dmss=
&amp;ei=3DUTF-8&amp;fr=3Dyfp-t-715</A></DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>
  <P=20
  style=3D"TEXT-INDENT: -73px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 1px 73px; FONT: 16px =
Helvetica">17th=20
  British Classic Car Meeting St. Moritz 2010</P>
  <BLOCKQUOTE=20
  style=3D"BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; =
PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 40px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; =
PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; BORDER-TOP: medium none; BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; =
PADDING-TOP: 0px"=20
  class=3Dwebkit-indent-blockquote>
    <DIV><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DpbtNj-1Agvw">http://www.youtube.=
com/watch?v=3DpbtNj-1Agvw</A></DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE>So now you've got lots to enjoy in front =
of your=20
  computer when you should be out wrenching in your shop but don't feel =
like=20
  it... &nbsp;Beware the Armstrong Siddeley site - the pictures are =
without end!
  <DIV><BR></DIV>
  <DIV>FWIW,</DIV>
  <DIV>Allen<BR>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN=20
  style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span><SPAN=20
  style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span><SPAN=20
  style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"=20
  =
class=3DApple-style-span><B><I>******************************************=
**********************</I></B></SPAN><SPAN=20
  style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: =
break-word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>Allen=20
  &amp; Florrie Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<BR>Spring =
Creek Home=20
  for Wayward MGs</I></B></DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: =
break-word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>'57=20
  ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</I></B></DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: =
break-word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>North=20
  Street, MI 48049,=20
  =
USA</I></B></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SP=
AN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV=
></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN>=
</DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN><B><I><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px" class=3DApple-style-span><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperie=
nce.net/member/bachldrs</A></SPAN></I></B><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"=20
  class=3DApple-style-span>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; WORD-WRAP: break-word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); =
FONT-WEIGHT: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I><SPAN=20
  style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; FONT-SIZE: 12px; =
FONT-WEIGHT: normal"=20
  =
class=3DApple-style-span>************************************************=
****************</SPAN></I></B></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></D=
IV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPA=
N></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV>=
</SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN><=
/DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></SPAN></DIV><BR></DIV></DIV=
></DIV>
  <P>
  <HR>

  <P></P>_______________________________________________<BR>Zmagnette =
mailing=20
  list<BR><BR>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
  http://www.team.net/archive<BR>Forums:=20
  http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
  =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<BR><BR>=
</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01CEE625.8F6914D0--

--===============1667938305==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1667938305==--