Subject: [Zmagnette] Cold air /ram air box construction <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 20:06:29 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0405909046==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0072_01CEE3D0.80C06C00"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0072_01CEE3D0.80C06C00
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Well I went through 1958 thru 1960 issues of Road & Track today with no =
sign of an article on building a cold air box for your car. Got sick =
looking at car prices, especially used sports racer types, and had a lot =
of fun looking at old racing photos from places like Eagle Mtn. Lake in =
Ft.Worth, and Galveston Tex. and Mansfield La. tracks all of which I =
worked on and even drove a lap or two on. Worked as corner flagger, pit =
steward, and traffic control... All way back before the earth was cool =
apparently, about 55 or so years ago.
Anyhow NO info on building your air box. Wait to see what =
Kelvin=E2=80=99s elves at Moss have to offer. They sure did a bang up =
job on the supercharger kit.
Wombat

Wayne & Isabel Hardy
936-829-5427
[email-masked]
------=_NextPart_000_0072_01CEE3D0.80C06C00
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Well I went through 1958 thru 1960 issues of Road =
&amp; Track=20
today with no sign of an article on building a cold air box for your =
car. Got=20
sick looking at car prices, especially used sports racer types, and had =
a lot of=20
fun looking at old racing photos from places like Eagle Mtn. Lake in =
Ft.Worth,=20
and Galveston Tex. and Mansfield La. tracks all of which I worked on and =
even=20
drove a lap or two on. Worked as corner flagger, pit steward, and =
traffic=20
control... All way back before the earth was cool apparently, about 55 =
or so=20
years ago.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Anyhow NO info on building your air box. Wait to see =
what=20
Kelvin=E2=80=99s elves at Moss have to offer. They sure did a bang up =
job on the=20
supercharger kit.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Wombat</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: =
#000000">Wayne &amp;=20
Isabel=20
Hardy<BR>936-829-5427<BR>[email-masked]</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY><=
/HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0072_01CEE3D0.80C06C00--

--===============0405909046==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0405909046==--