Subject: [Zmagnette] Magnette for sale in Oregon <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "Edward Collins,Jr." <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 17:50:37 -0500 (EST)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2049049152==
 boundary="--------MB_8D0B135669F81BB_10E0_4745A_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D0B135669F81BB_10E0_4745A_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I talked to Tyler today on the phone about the Varatone  that is for sale o=
n Craig's List. I was inquiring about on behalf of friend that is looking f=
or one that is a good candidate for restoration. =20

Tyler said the two people had expressed interest and were coming to see the=
 car. He thought to one or both of them might be members of our group.=20

If any one does cheek out the car and decides to pass on it please get ahol=
d of me and fill me in on it's strengths and weaknesses so that my friend c=
an decide if he wants to pursue it further.

Ed

Edward Collins,Jr.
[email-masked]

----------MB_8D0B135669F81BB_10E0_4745A_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>
<div><font face=3D"Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" style=3D"background-color:=
 transparent;">I talked to Tyler today on the phone about the Varatone&nbsp=
; that is for sale on Craig's List. I was inquiring about on behalf of frie=
nd that is looking for one that is a good candidate for restoration.&nbsp; =
</font></div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Tyler said the two people had expressed interest and were coming to se=
e the car. He thought to one or both of them might be members of our group.=
 </div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>If any one does cheek out the car and decides to pass on it please get=
 ahold of me and fill me in on it's strengths and weaknesses so that my fri=
end can decide if he wants to pursue it further.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Ed</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"clear: both;">Edward Collins,Jr.<br>
[email-masked]<br>
</div>
</font>
----------MB_8D0B135669F81BB_10E0_4745A_webmail-d182.sysops.aol.com--

--===============2049049152==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2049049152==--