Subject: [Zmagnette] Auction Beaver PA <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Fletcher Millmore <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 14:58:21 -0500

If there still is a list...

56 & 58 Magnettes for sale in auction, Beaver PA Sat 9th
"Must be sold together"
One crappy pic of one car, but it looks intact.
Beaver is NW of Pittsburgh, near Ohio line.
I don't have the time, money or energy; not going.

http://www.auctionzip.com/Listings/1930464.html
http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=1930464&category=0&zip=&kwd=

FRM
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: Arch Boston <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 16:12:40 -0500

Fletcher, Looks like a hoot!  Don't know which I would want more the Magnettes or VW.  And then on to signs and other stuff.  If you change your mind and go good luck with your bids!  Arch

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 7, 2013, at 2:58 PM, Fletcher Millmore <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 01:16:18 GMT

--===============0487750201==

----__JWM__J64ca2f64.dbdc5b5S.c5f8167M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

kind of quiet for several days or are we just not getting the emails aga=
in

joyce
then again maybe hubby is reading and deleting who knows lol
____________________________________________________________
Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat sto=
rage
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/527edec37d6d5ec2267est03duc
----__JWM__J64ca2f64.dbdc5b5S.c5f8167M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><P>kind of quiet for several days or are we just not getting the e=
mails again<BR></P>
<P>joyce</P>
<P>then again maybe hubby is reading and deleting who knows lol</P></htm=
l>

<br><br><font SIZE=3D"2" color=3D"#000000">_____________________________=
_______________________________</font><br><a style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: n=
one" href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/527edec37d6d5ec=
2267est03duc" target=3D_blank><font face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#00408=
0" size=3D"3"><b>Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;</b></f=
ont><br><font color=3D"#000000" size=3D"2">1 EASY tip to increase fat-bu=
rning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat storage<br></a><a style=3D"COLOR=
: #000000" href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/527edec37=
d6d5ec2267est03duc" target=3D_blank>info.fixyourbloodsugar.com</a></font=
></font>
----__JWM__J64ca2f64.dbdc5b5S.c5f8167M--

--===============0487750201==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0487750201==--