Subject: [Zmagnette] Engine mount <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "Gene deRuelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2013 18:30:13 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0056428965==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000C_01CEDD79.BAEF2860"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01CEDD79.BAEF2860
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I tried this before but it came back, sooooo.  I want to replace my =
front engine mounts.  Mine are circular with a center mounted stud.  I =
have looked in all the catalogs but I cant find any round ones.  Does =
anyone know  where I can get a pair?  Thanks.

Gene deRuelle
775-825-6445
[email-masked]
------=_NextPart_000_000C_01CEDD79.BAEF2860
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23515">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I tried this before but it came back, =
sooooo.&nbsp;=20
I want to replace my front engine mounts.&nbsp; Mine are circular with a =
center=20
mounted stud.&nbsp; I have looked in all the catalogs but I cant find =
any round=20
ones.&nbsp; Does anyone know&nbsp; where I can get a pair?&nbsp;=20
Thanks.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Gene deRuelle<BR>775-825-6445<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></FONT></DIV></BODY>=
</HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000C_01CEDD79.BAEF2860--

--===============0056428965==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0056428965==--