Subject: [Zmagnette] Another Magnette project for sale. <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 23:51:38 -0500

--===============1284071582==

--Apple-Mail-22-136688984
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Check it out at http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4186348460.html   =
I know nothing more about this car than what you see in the pictures, =
but Dave Looy always has his eye out for new cars and new members.  =
Today he called me with this one on the Portland Oregon CL.  It looks to =
me like a reasonable asking price and it includes a pretty good =
collection of spares.=20

Dave tells me the seller's name is Tyler and his phone # is =
541-914-4305. I'm always amazed at the number of old cars that get =
parked due to relatively small issues like hydraulics, fuel pump, =
dynamo, water pump, etc.  Nasty kink here in the RR wing, but not beyond =
rectification. My guess is that it could be had for less.

FWIW,
Allen
****************************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
****************************************************************

--Apple-Mail-22-136688984
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Check =
it out at <a =
href=3D"http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4186348460.html">http://por=
tland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4186348460.html</a> &nbsp; I know nothing =
more about this car than what you see in the pictures, but Dave Looy =
always has his eye out for new cars and new members. &nbsp;Today he =
called me with this one on the Portland Oregon CL. &nbsp;It looks to me =
like a reasonable asking price and it includes a pretty good collection =
of spares.&nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Dave tells me the seller's name is =
Tyler and his phone # is 541-914-4305. I'm always amazed at the number =
of old cars that get parked due to relatively small issues like =
hydraulics, fuel pump, dynamo, water pump, etc. &nbsp;Nasty kink here in =
the RR wing, but not beyond rectification. My guess is that it could be =
had for less.</div><div><br></div><div>FWIW,</div><div>Allen<br><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span>
</div>

<br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-22-136688984--

--===============1284071582==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1284071582==--

---

From: Dave & Jean Looy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 19:30:04 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0572434332==
 boundary="------------070805090206080909020502"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------070805090206080909020502
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Allen,  The 59 ZBV in Oregon sold on Sat.  I don't know if the buyer was 
one of the group or not.  The seller sent me the email address for the 
new owner and I have sent a message to contact me if he/they is/are 
interested in partaking in our online perversion.  Dave

On 12/11/2013 8:51 PM, Allen Bachelder wrote:
> Check it out at http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4186348460.html 
>   I know nothing more about this car than what you see in the 
> pictures, but Dave Looy always has his eye out for new cars and new 
> members.  Today he called me with this one on the Portland Oregon CL. 
>  It looks to me like a reasonable asking price and it includes a 
> pretty good collection of spares.
>
> Dave tells me the seller's name is Tyler and his phone # is 
> 541-914-4305. I'm always amazed at the number of old cars that get 
> parked due to relatively small issues like hydraulics, fuel pump, 
> dynamo, water pump, etc.  Nasty kink here in the RR wing, but not 
> beyond rectification. My guess is that it could be had for less.
>
> FWIW,
> Allen
> */****************************************************************/*
> */Allen & Florrie Bachelder   =iii=<
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs/*
> */'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT/*
> */North Street, MI 48049, USA/*
> */http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs/*
> */****************************************************************/*
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

--------------070805090206080909020502
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    Allen,&nbsp; The 59 ZBV in Oregon sold on Sat.&nbsp; I don't know if the buyer
    was one of the group or not.&nbsp; The seller sent me the email address
    for the new owner and I have sent a message to contact me if he/they
    is/are interested in partaking in our online perversion.&nbsp; Dave<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/11/2013 8:51 PM, Allen Bachelder
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">Check it out at <a moz-do-not-send="true"
        href="http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4186348460.html">http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/4186348460.html</a>
      &nbsp; I know nothing more about this car than what you see in the
      pictures, but Dave Looy always has his eye out for new cars and
      new members. &nbsp;Today he called me with this one on the Portland
      Oregon CL. &nbsp;It looks to me like a reasonable asking price and it
      includes a pretty good collection of spares.&nbsp;
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Dave tells me the seller's name is Tyler and his phone # is
        541-914-4305. I'm always amazed at the number of old cars that
        get parked due to relatively small issues like hydraulics, fuel
        pump, dynamo, water pump, etc. &nbsp;Nasty kink here in the RR wing,
        but not beyond rectification. My guess is that it could be had
        for less.</div>
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>FWIW,</div>
      <div>Allen<br>
        <div>
          <span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:
            separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
            font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
            normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
            orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
            text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
            word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
            -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
            -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
            -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
            0px; font-size: medium; "><span class="Apple-style-span"
              style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
              font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant:
              normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
              line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto;
              text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
              normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
              -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
              -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
              -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
              -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
              0px; font-size: medium; ">
              <div style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span
                  class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:
                  separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
                  font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
                  normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
                  orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                  0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                  widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                  -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                  -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                  -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                  -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                  -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span
                    class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:
                    separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                    Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;
                    font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                    line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
                    -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform:
                    none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
                    0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                    -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                    -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; ">
                    <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                      -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
                      after-white-space; "><span
                        class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:
                        separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                        Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant:
                        normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
                        normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                        text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
                        text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                        -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size:
                        medium; ">
                        <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                          -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
                          after-white-space; "><span
                            class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size:
                            12px; "><b><i>****************************************************************</i></b></span><span
                            class="Apple-style-span"
                            style="border-collapse: separate; color:
                            rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
                            font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;
                            font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                            line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
                            -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
                            text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                            widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                            -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                            -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                            -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                            -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                            -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size:
                            medium; ">
                            <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                              -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                              -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span
                                class="Apple-style-span"
                                style="border-collapse: separate;
                                font-family: Helvetica; font-variant:
                                normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                                line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                                text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                                0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
                                normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
                                <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                                  -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                  -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;
                                  "><span class="Apple-style-span"
                                    style="border-collapse: separate;
                                    font-family: Helvetica;
                                    font-variant: normal;
                                    letter-spacing: normal; line-height:
                                    normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
                                    -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
                                    text-transform: none; white-space:
                                    normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                    none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                    auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                    0px; ">
                                    <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                                      -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                      -webkit-line-break:
                                      after-white-space; "><span
                                        class="Apple-style-span"
                                        style="border-collapse:
                                        separate; font-family:
                                        Helvetica; font-variant: normal;
                                        letter-spacing: normal;
                                        line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                                        text-align: -webkit-auto;
                                        text-indent: 0px;
                                        text-transform: none;
                                        white-space: normal; widows: 2;
                                        word-spacing: 0px;
                                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                        0px;
                                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                        0px;
                                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                        none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                        0px; ">
                                        <div><span
                                            class="Apple-style-span"
                                            style="border-collapse:
                                            separate; font-variant:
                                            normal; letter-spacing:
                                            normal; line-height: normal;
                                            orphans: 2; text-align:
                                            -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                                            0px; text-transform: none;
                                            white-space: normal; widows:
                                            2; word-spacing: 0px;
                                            -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                            0px;
                                            -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                            0px;
                                            -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                            none;
                                            -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                            auto;
                                            -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                            0px; ">
                                            <div style="word-wrap:
                                              break-word;
                                              -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                              -webkit-line-break:
                                              after-white-space; "><span
                                                class="Apple-style-span"
                                                style="border-collapse:
                                                separate; font-variant:
                                                normal; letter-spacing:
                                                normal; line-height:
                                                normal; orphans: 2;
                                                text-align:
                                                -webkit-auto;
                                                text-indent: 0px;
                                                text-transform: none;
                                                white-space: normal;
                                                widows: 2; word-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                none;
                                                -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                auto;
                                                -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                0px; ">
                                                <div style="word-wrap:
                                                  break-word;
                                                  -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                  space;
                                                  -webkit-line-break:
                                                  after-white-space; "><span
class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; font-variant:
                                                    normal;
                                                    letter-spacing:
                                                    normal; line-height:
                                                    normal; orphans: 2;
                                                    text-align:
                                                    -webkit-auto;
                                                    text-indent: 0px;
                                                    text-transform:
                                                    none; white-space:
                                                    normal; widows: 2;
                                                    word-spacing: 0px;
                                                    -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                    0px;
                                                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                    0px;
                                                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                    none;
                                                    -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                    auto;
                                                    -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                    0px; ">
                                                    <div
                                                      style="word-wrap:
                                                      break-word;
                                                      -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                      space;
                                                      -webkit-line-break:
                                                      after-white-space;
                                                      "><span
                                                        class="Apple-style-span"
                                                        style="border-collapse:
                                                        separate;
                                                        font-variant:
                                                        normal;
                                                        letter-spacing:
                                                        normal;
                                                        line-height:
                                                        normal; orphans:
                                                        2; text-align:
                                                        -webkit-auto;
                                                        text-indent:
                                                        0px;
                                                        text-transform:
                                                        none;
                                                        white-space:
                                                        normal; widows:
                                                        2; word-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                        none;
                                                        -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        auto;
                                                        -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                        0px; ">
                                                        <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="font-family:
                                                          Helvetica;
                                                          color: rgb(0,
                                                          0, 0);
                                                          font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-weight:
                                                          normal;
                                                          word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          font-size:
                                                          12px; "><b><i>Allen
                                                          &amp; Florrie
                                                          Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp;
                                                          &nbsp; =iii=&lt;<br>
                                                          Spring Creek
                                                          Home for
                                                          Wayward MGs</i></b></div>
                                                          <div
                                                          style="font-family:
                                                          Helvetica;
                                                          color: rgb(0,
                                                          0, 0);
                                                          font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-weight:
                                                          normal;
                                                          word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          font-size:
                                                          12px; "><b><i>'57
                                                          ZB, '65 B, '69
                                                          C/GT, '73 B/GT</i></b></div>
                                                          <div
                                                          style="font-family:
                                                          Helvetica;
                                                          color: rgb(0,
                                                          0, 0);
                                                          font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-weight:
                                                          normal;
                                                          word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          font-size:
                                                          12px; "><b><i>North
                                                          Street, MI
                                                          48049, USA</i></b></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                      </span></div>
                                                  </span></div>
                                              </span></div>
                                          </span></div>
                                      </span></div>
                                  </span></div>
                              </span><b><i><span
                                    class="Apple-style-span"
                                    style="font-size: 12px; "><a
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      href="http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span
                                class="Apple-style-span"
                                style="border-collapse: separate;
                                font-family: Helvetica; font-variant:
                                normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                                line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                                text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                                0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
                                normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
                                <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                                  -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                  -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;
                                  "><span class="Apple-style-span"
                                    style="border-collapse: separate;
                                    font-family: Helvetica;
                                    font-variant: normal;
                                    letter-spacing: normal; line-height:
                                    normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
                                    -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
                                    text-transform: none; white-space:
                                    normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                    none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                    auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                    0px; ">
                                    <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                                      -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                      -webkit-line-break:
                                      after-white-space; "><span
                                        class="Apple-style-span"
                                        style="border-collapse:
                                        separate; font-family:
                                        Helvetica; font-variant: normal;
                                        letter-spacing: normal;
                                        line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                                        text-align: -webkit-auto;
                                        text-indent: 0px;
                                        text-transform: none;
                                        white-space: normal; widows: 2;
                                        word-spacing: 0px;
                                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                        0px;
                                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                        0px;
                                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                        none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                        0px; ">
                                        <div><span
                                            class="Apple-style-span"
                                            style="border-collapse:
                                            separate; font-variant:
                                            normal; letter-spacing:
                                            normal; line-height: normal;
                                            orphans: 2; text-align:
                                            -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                                            0px; text-transform: none;
                                            white-space: normal; widows:
                                            2; word-spacing: 0px;
                                            -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                            0px;
                                            -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                            0px;
                                            -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                            none;
                                            -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                            auto;
                                            -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                            0px; ">
                                            <div style="word-wrap:
                                              break-word;
                                              -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                              -webkit-line-break:
                                              after-white-space; "><span
                                                class="Apple-style-span"
                                                style="border-collapse:
                                                separate; font-variant:
                                                normal; letter-spacing:
                                                normal; line-height:
                                                normal; orphans: 2;
                                                text-align:
                                                -webkit-auto;
                                                text-indent: 0px;
                                                text-transform: none;
                                                white-space: normal;
                                                widows: 2; word-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                none;
                                                -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                auto;
                                                -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                0px; ">
                                                <div style="word-wrap:
                                                  break-word;
                                                  -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                  space;
                                                  -webkit-line-break:
                                                  after-white-space; "><span
class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; font-variant:
                                                    normal;
                                                    letter-spacing:
                                                    normal; line-height:
                                                    normal; orphans: 2;
                                                    text-align:
                                                    -webkit-auto;
                                                    text-indent: 0px;
                                                    text-transform:
                                                    none; white-space:
                                                    normal; widows: 2;
                                                    word-spacing: 0px;
                                                    -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                    0px;
                                                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                    0px;
                                                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                    none;
                                                    -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                    auto;
                                                    -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                    0px; ">
                                                    <div
                                                      style="word-wrap:
                                                      break-word;
                                                      -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                      space;
                                                      -webkit-line-break:
                                                      after-white-space;
                                                      "><span
                                                        class="Apple-style-span"
                                                        style="border-collapse:
                                                        separate;
                                                        font-variant:
                                                        normal;
                                                        letter-spacing:
                                                        normal;
                                                        line-height:
                                                        normal; orphans:
                                                        2; text-align:
                                                        -webkit-auto;
                                                        text-indent:
                                                        0px;
                                                        text-transform:
                                                        none;
                                                        white-space:
                                                        normal; widows:
                                                        2; word-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                        none;
                                                        -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        auto;
                                                        -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                        0px; ">
                                                        <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-weight:
                                                          normal; color:
                                                          rgb(0, 0, 0);
                                                          word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><b><i><span
class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-weight:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-size:
                                                          12px; ">****************************************************************</span></i></b></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                      </span></div>
                                                  </span></div>
                                              </span></div>
                                          </span></div>
                                      </span></div>
                                  </span></div>
                              </span></div>
                          </span></div>
                      </span></div>
                  </span></span></div>
            </span></span>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------070805090206080909020502--

--===============0572434332==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0572434332==--