Subject: [Zmagnette] (no subject) List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: CLIFF JR HUGHES <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:42:32 -0700 (PDT)

--===============1809993234==

---1304071051-1509537199-1383075752=:72467
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Allen:=A0 Please remove my email address from the z magnette blog.=A0=A0 I =
received over 100 emails this past week, and it is somewhat overwhelming.=
=A0=A0 Thanks,=A0 Cliff
---1304071051-1509537199-1383075752=:72467
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:ar=
ial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:14pt"><div>Allen:&nbsp; Please remove =
my email address from the z magnette blog.&nbsp;&nbsp; I received over 100 =
emails this past week, and it is somewhat overwhelming.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks,=
&nbsp; Cliff</div></div></body></html>
---1304071051-1509537199-1383075752=:72467--

--===============1809993234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1809993234==--