Subject: [Zmagnette] great link to old dealer and service shops <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "Steve Kirby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 08:26:17 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============0690911256==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0070_01CECCA4.E1C303C0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0070_01CECCA4.E1C303C0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Of all the links, etc. I've run across to such nostalgia, I think this =
one is my favorite.  Lots of foreign stuff . . . like Citroen and =
Renault service and dealerships.

#2SteveK

http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/10/16/charlie-beesleys-car-pictur=
es-part-3-sales-and-service/#more-127362
------=_NextPart_000_0070_01CECCA4.E1C303C0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23532">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>Of all the links, etc. I've run across to such nostalgia, I think =
this one=20
is my favorite.&nbsp; Lots of foreign stuff . . . like Citroen and =
Renault=20
service and dealerships.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>#2SteveK</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; FONT-FAMILY: arial; FONT-SIZE: small; =
FONT-WEIGHT: normal"=20
href=3D"http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/10/16/charlie-beesleys-ca=
r-pictures-part-3-sales-and-service/#more-127362"=20
target=3D_blank>http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2013/10/16/charlie-bee=
sleys-car-pictures-part-3-sales-and-service/#more-127362</A></DIV></BODY>=
</HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0070_01CECCA4.E1C303C0--

--===============0690911256==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0690911256==--