Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Replies to list... <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 15:02:28 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1996151986==
 boundary="--------MB_8D09B14E3D5F0D2_E8C_55ECF_webmail-m294.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D09B14E3D5F0D2_E8C_55ECF_webmail-m294.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

What will happen now is that you get two replies for every one of your post=
s, one from me (and everyone else responding to your post) to you, and one =
from me to the list to you.

Everyone else on the list will get only one reply.

Wray

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
To: zmagnette <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 2:09 pm
Subject: [Zmagnette] Replies to list...

OK, we've all noted that with this new list, replies go to the sender only.=
  You can over-ride this by using a "reply all" function. A computer guru I=
 am not, but I have been to the administrative site and studied the materia=
l on the "reply to" function.  It looks like I can change this easily, but =
the instructions STRONGLY recommend  against it.  I'm not sure I can unders=
tand why - outside of the obvious reason that emails intended for one other=
 person only can embarrass or hurt when accidentally sent to an entire list=
.  The verb to "mung" comes up in this context.  I have googled the term "m=
ung", and have learned only that it is an acronym meaning "modify until no =
good".  I fail to understand it's use in this context.  I mean, what are th=
e ramifications if I modify my "reply to" function until [it's] no good. Ca=
n somebody 'splain...?

As it is, the default setting prevents the heartbreak of munging as well as=
 accidental hurt or embarrassment.  I can see that it might also be useful =
in minimizing use of the list for private messaging.  For example: I ask th=
e list if anyone has a spare ZA ashtray.  The responses will come to me onl=
y, not the list, and further correspondence about ZA ashtrays, the history =
of ashtrays, the origin of the term "ashtray", and failed experiments in th=
e design and construction of ashtrays will be restricted to only those inte=
rested.=20

OTOH, we are all long-accustomed to a list that automatically sends all our=
 replies to the list, and the change will put us all on a new learning curv=
e.

So - I am left to asking your preferences before I press the magic buttons.=
  And I know I'm putting myself in a dangerous spot by asking because the r=
esults will be about half and half and no matter what I do I'm going to pis=
s somebody off.  To ease my pain, I'll say that barring a strong objection,=
 I'm strongly inclined to make the change back to that to which we are accu=
stomed.

Yours for better listing... (or is "listing" simply precedent to "sinking"?=
),
Allen

****************************************************************

Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA

http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs

****************************************************************

_______________________________________________
magnette mailing list
rchive: http://www.team.net/archive
orums: http://www.team.net/forums
nsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/wraylemk=
[email-masked]

----------MB_8D09B14E3D5F0D2_E8C_55ECF_webmail-m294.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'>
<div>What will happen now is that you get two replies for every one of your=
 posts, one from me (and everyone else responding to your post) to you, and=
 one from me to the list to you.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>Everyone else on the list will get only one reply.<br>
<br>
Wray</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div><br>
&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: 10pt">=
-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Allen Bachelder &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: zmagnette &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 2:09 pm<br>
Subject: [Zmagnette] Replies to list...<br>
<br>

<div id=3DAOLMsgPart_2_31233f0d-5120-4334-86e4-074acea8b10f>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space" class=3DaolReplacedBody>OK, we've all noted that=
 with this new list, replies go to the sender only. &nbsp;You can over-ride=
 this by using a "reply all" function. A computer guru I am not, but I have=
 been to the administrative site and studied the material on the "reply to"=
 function. &nbsp;It looks like I can change this easily, but the instructio=
ns STRONGLY recommend &nbsp;against it. &nbsp;I'm not sure I can understand=
 why - outside of the obvious reason that emails intended for one other per=
son only can embarrass or hurt when accidentally sent to an entire list. &n=
bsp;The verb to "mung" comes up in this context. &nbsp;I have googled the t=
erm "mung", and have learned only that it is an acronym meaning "modify unt=
il no good". &nbsp;I fail to understand it's use in this context. &nbsp;I m=
ean, what are the ramifications if I modify my "reply to" function until [i=
t's] no good. Can somebody 'splain...?

<div><br>
</div>

<div>As it is, the default setting prevents the heartbreak of munging as we=
ll as accidental hurt or embarrassment. &nbsp;I can see that it might also =
be useful in minimizing use of the list for private messaging. &nbsp;For ex=
ample: I ask the list if anyone has a spare ZA ashtray. &nbsp;The responses=
 will come to me only, not the list, and further correspondence about ZA as=
htrays, the history of ashtrays, the origin of the term "ashtray", and fail=
ed experiments in the design and construction of ashtrays will be restricte=
d to only those interested.&nbsp;</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>OTOH, we are all long-accustomed to a list that automatically sends al=
l our replies to the list, and the change will put us all on a new learning=
 curve.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>So - I am left to asking your preferences before I press the magic but=
tons. &nbsp;And I know I'm putting myself in a dangerous spot by asking bec=
ause the results will be about half and half and no matter what I do I'm go=
ing to piss somebody off. &nbsp;To ease my pain, I'll say that barring a st=
rong objection, I'm strongly inclined to make the change back to that to wh=
ich we are accustomed.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Yours for better listing... (or is "listing" simply precedent to "sink=
ing"?),</div>

<div>Allen<br>

<div><SPAN style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORD=
ER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS=
: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-=
border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webk=
it-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webki=
t-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span><SPAN style=3D"WIDOWS: 2=
; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: =
medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; =
COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0p=
x; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect=
: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" cla=
ss=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-=
SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span><S=
PAN style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLL=
APSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LE=
TTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-=
horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text=
-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-=
stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-=
SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px" class=3DApple-st=
yle-span><B><I>************************************************************=
****</I></B></SPAN><SPAN style=3D"WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; TEXT-IND=
ENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT: medium Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: n=
ormal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); WORD-SPACING:=
 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spaci=
ng: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust=
: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTE=
R-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0p=
x; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect=
: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" cla=
ss=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTE=
R-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0p=
x; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect=
: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" cla=
ss=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTE=
R-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0p=
x; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect=
: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" cla=
ss=3DApple-style-span>

<div><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; F=
ONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPA=
CE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-=
border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webk=
it-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webki=
t-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: break-=
word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; -webkit-nbsp=
-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><B><I>Allen &amp; Flor=
rie Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs</I></B></div>

<div style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: break-=
word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; -webkit-nbsp=
-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><B><I>'57 ZB, '65 B, '=
69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</I></B></div>

<div style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: break-=
word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; -webkit-nbsp=
-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><B><I>North Street, MI=
 48049, USA</I></B></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN><B><I><SPAN style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px" class=3DApple-style-span><A hr=
ef=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs" target=3D_blank>http://w=
ww.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs</A></SPAN></I></B><SPAN style=3D"LINE-H=
EIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-=
INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE=
: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-bo=
rder-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit=
-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-=
text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTE=
R-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0p=
x; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect=
: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" cla=
ss=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTE=
R-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0p=
x; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect=
: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" cla=
ss=3DApple-style-span>

<div><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; F=
ONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPA=
CE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-=
border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webk=
it-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webki=
t-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line=
-break: after-white-space"><SPAN style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; T=
EXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPS=
E: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-=
SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertic=
al-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-siz=
e-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3DApple-style-span>

<div style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; WORD-WRAP: break-word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0);=
 FONT-WEIGHT: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-w=
hite-space"><B><I><SPAN style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica=
; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" class=3DApple-style-span>**********=
******************************************************</SPAN></I></B></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></div>
</SPAN></SPAN></div>
</SPAN></SPAN></div>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; MARGIN: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, Ver=
dana, Arial, Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12px" id=3DAOLMsgPart_3_31=
233f0d-5120-4334-86e4-074acea8b10f><PRE style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 9pt"><TT>______=
_________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D_blank>http://www=
.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D_blank>http://www.t=
eam.net/forums</A>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</A>

</TT></PRE></div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_31233f0d-5120-4334-86e4-074acea8b10f --></div>
</font>
----------MB_8D09B14E3D5F0D2_E8C_55ECF_webmail-m294.sysops.aol.com--

--===============1996151986==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1996151986==--

---

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 13:35:17 -0600

To further the discussion, check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:39:11 +1300

Hi Allen and everyone,

Another thing to consider is that everything posted here gets archived 
for ever and ever and can be accessed by anyone. Not a problem really, 
unless perhaps you've hit the 'reply to all' when you meant to press 
'reply to sender' ;-)

regards,
-- 
Robert

On 20.10.2013 06:59, Allen Bachelder wrote:

> To ease my pain, I'll say that
> barring a strong objection, I'm strongly inclined to make the change
> back to that to which we are accustomed.
>
> Yours for better listing... (or is "listing" simply precedent to 
> "sinking"?),

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 16:14:09 -0400

--===============1087124437==

--Apple-Mail-39-179523546
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Well, theoretically yes, Wray, except the server has a built-in feature =
that cuts out most of the duplicate posts.  Having said that, I have =
gotten a couple of duplicate replies because when you hit the "reply =
all" function it addresses the sender individually as well as =
ZMagnette...  Why duplicates are filtered usually but not always is =
beyond my pay grade. =20

Again, I can fix it and I have yet to hear an objection to that.  But =
the polls haven't closed yet...  EVERYBODY: I just decided to impose an =
arbitrary deadline of midnight Sunday night - EST.  That means you Left =
Coast guys have until 3 AM Monday, in case you want to give it further =
careful consideration...  ;-)

Allen

On Oct 19, 2013, at 3:02 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> What will happen now is that you get two replies for every one of your =
posts, one from me (and everyone else responding to your post) to you, =
and one from me to the list to you.
> =20
>=20
> =20
>=20
> =20
>=20
> OK, we've all noted that with this new list, replies go to the sender =
only.  You can over-ride this by using a "reply all" function. A =
computer guru I am not, but I have been to the administrative site and =
studied the material on the "reply to" function.  It looks like I can =
change this easily, but the instructions STRONGLY recommend  against it. =
 I'm not sure I can understand why - outside of the obvious reason that =
emails intended for one other person only can embarrass or hurt when =
accidentally sent to an entire list.  The verb to "mung" comes up in =
this context.  I have googled the term "mung", and have learned only =
that it is an acronym meaning "modify until no good".  I fail to =
understand it's use in this context.  I mean, what are the ramifications =
if I modify my "reply to" function until [it's] no good. Can somebody =
'splain...?
>=20
> As it is, the default setting prevents the heartbreak of munging as =
well as accidental hurt or embarrassment.  I can see that it might also =
be useful in minimizing use of the list for private messaging.  For =
example: I ask the list if anyone has a spare ZA ashtray.  The responses =
will come to me only, not the list, and further correspondence about ZA =
ashtrays, the history of ashtrays, the origin of the term "ashtray", and =
failed experiments in the design and construction of ashtrays will be =
restricted to only those interested.=20
>=20
> OTOH, we are all long-accustomed to a list that automatically sends =
all our replies to the list, and the change will put us all on a new =
learning curve.
>=20
> So - I am left to asking your preferences before I press the magic =
buttons.  And I know I'm putting myself in a dangerous spot by asking =
because the results will be about half and half and no matter what I do =
I'm going to piss somebody off.  To ease my pain, I'll say that barring =
a strong objection, I'm strongly inclined to make the change back to =
that to which we are accustomed.
>=20
> Yours for better listing... (or is "listing" simply precedent to =
"sinking"?),
>=20
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail-39-179523546
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Well, =
theoretically yes, Wray, except the server has a built-in feature that =
cuts out most of the duplicate posts. &nbsp;Having said that, I have =
gotten a couple of duplicate replies because when you hit the "reply =
all" function it addresses the sender individually as well as =
ZMagnette... &nbsp;Why duplicates are filtered usually but not always is =
beyond my pay grade. &nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Again, I can fix it and I =
have yet to hear an objection to that. &nbsp;But the polls haven't =
closed yet... &nbsp;EVERYBODY: I just decided to impose an arbitrary =
deadline of midnight Sunday night - EST. &nbsp;That means you Left Coast =
guys have until 3 AM Monday, in case you want to give it further careful =
consideration... =
&nbsp;;-)</div><div><div><br></div><div>Allen<br><div><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span>
</div>

<br><div><div>On Oct 19, 2013, at 3:02 PM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><font color=3D"black" size=3D"2" face=3D"arial">
<div>What will happen now is that you get two replies for every one of =
your posts, one from me (and everyone else responding to your post) to =
you, and one from me to the list to you.</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div>&nbsp;</div>

<div><br>
&nbsp;</div>

<div style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: arial,helvetica; COLOR: black; FONT-SIZE: =
10pt">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Allen Bachelder &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>
To: zmagnette &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<=
br>
Sent: Sat, Oct 19, 2013 2:09 pm<br>
Subject: [Zmagnette] Replies to list...<br>
<br>

<div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_2_31233f0d-5120-4334-86e4-074acea8b10f">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space" class=3D"aolReplacedBody">OK, =
we've all noted that with this new list, replies go to the sender only. =
&nbsp;You can over-ride this by using a "reply all" function. A computer =
guru I am not, but I have been to the administrative site and studied =
the material on the "reply to" function. &nbsp;It looks like I can =
change this easily, but the instructions STRONGLY recommend =
&nbsp;against it. &nbsp;I'm not sure I can understand why - outside of =
the obvious reason that emails intended for one other person only can =
embarrass or hurt when accidentally sent to an entire list. &nbsp;The =
verb to "mung" comes up in this context. &nbsp;I have googled the term =
"mung", and have learned only that it is an acronym meaning "modify =
until no good". &nbsp;I fail to understand it's use in this context. =
&nbsp;I mean, what are the ramifications if I modify my "reply to" =
function until [it's] no good. Can somebody 'splain...?

<div><br>
</div>

<div>As it is, the default setting prevents the heartbreak of munging as =
well as accidental hurt or embarrassment. &nbsp;I can see that it might =
also be useful in minimizing use of the list for private messaging. =
&nbsp;For example: I ask the list if anyone has a spare ZA ashtray. =
&nbsp;The responses will come to me only, not the list, and further =
correspondence about ZA ashtrays, the history of ashtrays, the origin of =
the term "ashtray", and failed experiments in the design and =
construction of ashtrays will be restricted to only those =
interested.&nbsp;</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>OTOH, we are all long-accustomed to a list that automatically sends =
all our replies to the list, and the change will put us all on a new =
learning curve.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>So - I am left to asking your preferences before I press the magic =
buttons. &nbsp;And I know I'm putting myself in a dangerous spot by =
asking because the results will be about half and half and no matter =
what I do I'm going to piss somebody off. &nbsp;To ease my pain, I'll =
say that barring a strong objection, I'm strongly inclined to make the =
change back to that to which we are accustomed.</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Yours for better listing... (or is "listing" simply precedent to =
"sinking"?),</div>

<div>Allen<br>

<div><span style=3D"widows: 2; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; =
border-collapse: separate; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; " class=3D"Apple-style-span"><span =
style=3D"widows: 2; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; =
border-collapse: separate; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; " class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"widows: 2; =
text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; font: =
normal normal normal medium/normal Helvetica; white-space: normal; =
orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; " class=3D"Apple-style-span"><span =
style=3D"widows: 2; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; =
border-collapse: separate; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; " class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"widows: 2; =
text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; font: =
normal normal normal medium/normal Helvetica; white-space: normal; =
orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; " class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px" =
class=3D"Apple-style-span"><b><i>*****************************************=
***********************</i></b></span><span style=3D"widows: 2; =
text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; font: =
normal normal normal medium/normal Helvetica; white-space: normal; =
orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; " class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: =
break-word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; =
&nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs</i></b></div>

<div style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: =
break-word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</i></b></div>

<div style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WORD-WRAP: =
break-word; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, USA</i></b></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span><b><i><span style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px" class=3D"Apple-style-span"><a=
 href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></=
i></b><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: =
normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: =
none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
WHITE-SPACE: normal; ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><span style=3D"LINE-HEIGHT: =
normal; WIDOWS: 2; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; FONT-VARIANT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; WHITE-SPACE: normal; =
ORPHANS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; WORD-SPACING: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px" class=3D"Apple-style-span">

<div style=3D"FONT-STYLE: normal; WORD-WRAP: break-word; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,0); FONT-WEIGHT: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><b><i><span style=3D"FONT-STYLE: =
normal; FONT-FAMILY: Helvetica; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" =
class=3D"Apple-style-span">***********************************************=
*****************</span></i></b></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></span></div>
</span></span></div>
<br>
</div>
</div>
</div>

<div style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; MARGIN: 0px; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma, =
Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 12px" =
id=3D"AOLMsgPart_3_31233f0d-5120-4334-86e4-074acea8b10f"><pre =
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
9pt"><tt>_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/wraylemke@compuser=
ve.com" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/wraylemk=
[email-masked]</a>

</tt></pre></div>
<!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_31233f0d-5120-4334-86e4-074acea8b10f --></div>
</font></blockquote></div><br></div></div></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-39-179523546--

--===============1087124437==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1087124437==--