Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Parts source <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 23:56:16 -0400

--===============0055416642==

--Apple-Mail-50-293650636
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Thanks Gene,

Having just discovered Sportscar Craftsmen in Colorado, I did not know =
about  Midtown Auto Parts in Syracuse.  The Colorado guys have about six =
Magnette parts cars and it was nothing for them to supply me with a =
tested windscreen wiper motor.  Other sources are of course always =
welcome! My only problem now is that I repaired my original, and I'm now =
running a round motor from an MGB.  The round motors don't park like the =
Magnette ones and I have yet to figure out how to make this one do so.  =
In view of the fact that I don't have to, I'll probably never figure it =
out.

' Took Geraldine out for nearly 200 miles around southern Ontario with =
our local club today - what a joy!  I've got a small problem to =
reconcile with my Vintage Air Gen II combo A/C-heater, but  with a bit =
of "jumpering" I was able to open the heater control valve with the =
servo-motor and can report that the heater works as well as the A/C does =
- it is HOT!  On this very cool day, we were terribly comfortable all =
day.  And Geraldine duplicated her June performance down to Asheville NC =
and back: not a single beat missed; nary the most minimal hiccup. I =
simply forgot that I was driving a 56 year-old car. For you guys working =
on restoration but not there yet: never, EVER, question the worthiness =
of your efforts.  Is it really a Mark II,  a "Baby Bentley", or ....?  =
No it's better, it's just an MG, and it will bust a lot of chops - =
particularly in high-speed cruising. How many people you want to =
surprise is limited only by how far you want to go with this. I don't =
have a supercharger but I've driven Bs with the same engine =
supercharged, and I can imagine a lot of doors removed by the draft of a =
rapidly accelerating supercharged 1800 cc Magnette.  Me? I just  have =
enough power to squat down on the interstates and cover more miles than =
my 73 year-old body will tolerate. How much faster than 85 mph do you =
want to cruise? I would run that and more but for that strange =
screeching sound from the passenger seat when I exceed 75 mph. ' Confess =
I haven't found a cure for that...

LOVE this Magnette!
Allen
****************************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
****************************************************************

On Oct 18, 2013, at 5:30 PM, Gene deRuelle wrote:

> Hi Group,
> =20
> I just discovered a 'road tested parts' source that is new to me.  I;m =
sure that many of you East Coasters already know about it, but Midtown =
Auto Parts in Syracuse, NY is new to me.  I have been looking for an =
older style oil pump strainer basket for my 1600 and none of my usual =
sources had one.  He had one that looked almost new and shipped it USPS =
2 day priority. Marshall, the boss is really nice to do business with.  =
(315) 422-2187.
> =20
> =20
> Gene deRuelle
> 775-825-6445
> [email-masked]
> _______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail-50-293650636
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head><base href=3D"x-msg://323/"></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; ">Thanks Gene,<div><br></div><div>Having just =
discovered Sportscar Craftsmen in Colorado, I did not know about =
&nbsp;Midtown Auto Parts in Syracuse. &nbsp;The Colorado guys have about =
six Magnette parts cars and it was nothing for them to supply me with a =
tested windscreen wiper motor. &nbsp;Other sources are of course always =
welcome! My only problem now is that I repaired my original, and I'm now =
running a round motor from an MGB. &nbsp;The round motors don't park =
like the Magnette ones and I have yet to figure out how to make this one =
do so. &nbsp;In view of the fact that I don't have to, I'll probably =
never figure it out.</div><div><br></div><div>' Took Geraldine out for =
nearly 200 miles around southern Ontario with our local club today - =
what a joy! &nbsp;I've got a small problem to reconcile with my Vintage =
Air Gen II combo A/C-heater, but &nbsp;with a bit of "jumpering" I was =
able to open the heater control valve with the servo-motor and can =
report that the heater works as well as the A/C does - it is HOT! =
&nbsp;On this very cool day, we were terribly comfortable all day. =
&nbsp;And Geraldine duplicated her June performance down to Asheville NC =
and back: not a single beat missed; nary the most minimal hiccup. I =
simply forgot that I was driving a 56 year-old car. For you guys working =
on restoration but not there yet: never, EVER, question the worthiness =
of your efforts. &nbsp;Is it really a Mark II, &nbsp;a "Baby Bentley", =
or ....? &nbsp;No it's better, it's just an MG, and it will bust a lot =
of chops - particularly in high-speed cruising. How many people you want =
to surprise is limited only by how far you want to go with this. I don't =
have a supercharger but I've driven Bs with the same engine =
supercharged, and I can imagine a lot of doors removed by the draft of a =
rapidly accelerating supercharged 1800 cc Magnette. &nbsp;Me? I just =
&nbsp;have enough power to squat down on the interstates and cover more =
miles than my 73 year-old body will tolerate. How much faster than 85 =
mph do you want to cruise? I would run that and more but for that =
strange screeching sound from the passenger seat when I exceed 75 mph. ' =
Confess I haven't found a cure for that...</div><div><br></div><div>LOVE =
this Magnette!</div><div>Allen<br><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span>
</div>

<br><div><div>On Oct 18, 2013, at 5:30 PM, Gene deRuelle wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
bgcolor=3D"#ffffff"><div><font size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial">Hi =
Group,</font></div><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial"></font>&nbsp;</div><div><font size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial">I =
just discovered a 'road tested parts' source that is new to me.&nbsp; =
I;m sure that many of you East Coasters already know about it, but =
Midtown Auto Parts in Syracuse, NY is new to me.&nbsp; I have been =
looking for an older style oil pump strainer basket for my 1600 and none =
of my usual sources had one.&nbsp; He had one that looked almost new and =
shipped it USPS 2 day priority.&nbsp;Marshall, the boss is really nice =
to do business with.&nbsp; (315) 422-2187.</font></div><div><font =
size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial"></font>&nbsp;</div><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial"></font>&nbsp;</div><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial">Gene deRuelle<br>775-825-6445<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></font></div>________=
_______________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing =
list<br><br>Donate:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></div></span></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-50-293650636--

--===============0055416642==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0055416642==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 00:40:15 -0400

--===============0203541784==

--Apple-Mail-51-296289391
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

I don't know if this is an intended fix, but the pedals do unbolt from =
the pedal arms and they can be re-bolted  on the other side of the arm.  =
Whether that helps or not depends on how yours are set up all ready.  If =
they're bolted up such that the brake pedal is on the left side of the =
arm, you may be out of luck, but if it's now bolted up on the right =
side, you might buy yourself a little more room by bolting the pedal to =
the other side of the arm. ' Can't remember exactly how this is set up, =
but with the creative use of sleeves (excuse me, I mean "distance =
pieces"), you might be able to scoot the brake and clutch pedal pads =
even still another inch or so to the left. =20

Grant Howlett - are you listening? I'm thinking you might also have some =
advice for this problem too...

Gene - keep me informed - does this info help at all?

Cheers,
Allen

On Oct 21, 2013, at 12:09 AM, Gene deRuelle wrote:

> Congratulations Allen, sounds like you're having a lot of fun.  Bruce =
Blair, my engine guru, has the 1600 put together.  We are waiting on a =
camshaft which still is 4 weeks away.  It isn't the grinding that takes =
so long, its the nitriding and heat treating.  Oh well.  I wanted to ask =
you a question.  I loved driving my Magnette except for one thing.  The =
space between the throttle pedal and the brake pedal is so small that I =
have to operate the throttle with my toes.  Is this normal for all =
Magnettes?  Jim Phelp;s car is the same.  Is there a fix?
> =20
> Thanks,  Gene
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: Allen Bachelder
> To: Gene deRuelle
> Sent: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:55 PM
> Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Parts source
>=20
> Thanks Gene,
>=20
>> I just discovered a 'road tested parts' source that is new to me.  =
I;m sure that many of you East Coasters already know about it, but =
Midtown Auto Parts in Syracuse, NY is new to me.  I have been looking =
for an older style oil pump strainer basket for my 1600 and none of my =
usual sources had one.  He had one that looked almost new and shipped it =
USPS 2 day priority. Marshall, the boss is really nice to do business =
with.  (315) 422-2187.

--Apple-Mail-51-296289391
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

after-white-space; ">I don't know if this is an intended fix, but the =
pedals do unbolt from the pedal arms and they can be re-bolted &nbsp;on =
the other side of the arm. &nbsp;Whether that helps or not depends on =
how yours are set up all ready. &nbsp;If they're bolted up such that the =
brake pedal is on the left side of the arm, you may be out of luck, but =
if it's now bolted up on the right side, you might buy yourself a little =
more room by bolting the pedal to the other side of the arm. ' Can't =
remember exactly how this is set up, but with the creative use of =
sleeves (excuse me, I mean "distance pieces"), you might be able to =
scoot the brake and clutch pedal pads even still another inch or so to =
the left. &nbsp;<div><br></div><div>Grant Howlett - are you listening? =
I'm thinking you might also have some advice for this problem =
too...</div><div><br></div><div>Gene - keep me informed - does this info =
help at =
all?</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Allen<br><div><div>

<br><div><div>On Oct 21, 2013, at 12:09 AM, Gene deRuelle =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
bgcolor=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial">Congratulations Allen, sounds like you're having a lot of =
fun.&nbsp; Bruce Blair, my engine guru, has the 1600 put together.&nbsp; =
We are waiting on a camshaft which still is 4 weeks away.&nbsp; It isn't =
the grinding that takes so long, its the nitriding and heat =
treating.&nbsp; Oh well.&nbsp; I wanted to ask you a question.&nbsp; I =
loved driving my Magnette except for one thing.&nbsp; The space between =
the throttle pedal and the brake pedal is so small that I have to =
operate the throttle with my toes.&nbsp; Is this normal for all =
Magnettes?&nbsp; Jim Phelp;s car is the same.&nbsp; Is there a =
fix?</font></div><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial"></font>&nbsp;</div><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial">Thanks,&nbsp; Gene</font></div><blockquote dir=3D"ltr" =
style=3D"border-left-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); border-left-width: 2px; =
border-left-style: solid; padding-left: 5px; padding-right: 0px; =
margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px; "><div style=3D"font: normal normal =
normal 10pt/normal arial; ">----- Original Message -----</div><div =
style=3D"font: normal normal normal 10pt/normal arial; background-image: =
initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; =
background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(228, 228, 228); =
background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial =
initial; "><b>From:</b><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
title=3D"[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Allen =
Bachelder</a></div><div style=3D"font: normal normal normal 10pt/normal =
arial; "><b>To:</b><span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
title=3D"[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Gene =
deRuelle</a></div><div style=3D"font: normal normal normal 10pt/normal =
arial; "><b>Sent:</b><span =
class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Sunday, October 20, 2013 =
8:55 PM</div><div style=3D"font: normal normal normal 10pt/normal arial; =
"><b>Subject:</b><span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span>Re: =
[Zmagnette] Parts source</div><div><br></div>Thanks =
Gene,<div><br></div><div>Having just discovered Sportscar Craftsmen in =
Colorado, I did not know about &nbsp;Midtown Auto Parts in Syracuse. =
&nbsp;The Colorado guys have about six Magnette parts cars and it was =
nothing for them to supply me with a tested windscreen wiper motor. =
&nbsp;Other sources are of course always welcome! My only problem now is =
that I repaired my original, and I'm now running a round motor from an =
MGB. &nbsp;The round motors don't park like the Magnette ones and I have =
yet to figure out how to make this one do so. &nbsp;In view of the fact =
that I don't have to, I'll probably never figure it =
out.</div><div><br></div><div>' Took Geraldine out for nearly 200 miles =
around southern Ontario with our local club today - what a joy! =
&nbsp;I've got a small problem to reconcile with my Vintage Air Gen II =
combo A/C-heater, but &nbsp;with a bit of "jumpering" I was able to open =
the heater control valve with the servo-motor and can report that the =
heater works as well as the A/C does - it is HOT! &nbsp;On this very =
cool day, we were terribly comfortable all day. &nbsp;And Geraldine =
duplicated her June performance down to Asheville NC and back: not a =
single beat missed; nary the most minimal hiccup. I simply forgot that I =
was driving a 56 year-old car. For you guys working on restoration but =
not there yet: never, EVER, question the worthiness of your efforts. =
&nbsp;Is it really a Mark II, &nbsp;a "Baby Bentley", or ....? &nbsp;No =
it's better, it's just an MG, and it will bust a lot of chops - =
particularly in high-speed cruising. How many people you want to =
surprise is limited only by how far you want to go with this. I don't =
have a supercharger but I've driven Bs with the same engine =
supercharged, and I can imagine a lot of doors removed by the draft of a =
rapidly accelerating supercharged 1800 cc Magnette. &nbsp;Me? I just =
&nbsp;have enough power to squat down on the interstates and cover more =
miles than my 73 year-old body will tolerate. How much faster than 85 =
mph do you want to cruise? I would run that and more but for that =
strange screeching sound from the passenger seat when I exceed 75 mph. ' =
Confess I haven't found a cure for that...</div><div><br></div><div>LOVE =
this Magnette!</div><div>Allen<br><div><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"widows: 2; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; =
border-collapse: separate; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"widows: 2; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; =
border-collapse: separate; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"widows: =
2; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
font: normal normal normal medium/normal Helvetica; white-space: normal; =
orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"widows: 2; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; =
border-collapse: separate; font: normal normal normal medium/normal =
Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"widows: =
2; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
font: normal normal normal medium/normal Helvetica; white-space: normal; =
orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: =
12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"widows: 2; =
text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; font: =
normal normal normal medium/normal Helvetica; white-space: normal; =
orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; =
text-transform: none; font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
border-collapse: separate; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; =
letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-family: Helvetica; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-style: normal; font-family: =
Helvetica; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 12px; =
font-weight: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-style: normal; font-family: =
Helvetica; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 12px; =
font-weight: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
font-family: Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: =
normal; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; =
text-transform: none; font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
border-collapse: separate; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; =
letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"line-height: normal; widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
font-variant: normal; text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; =
white-space: normal; orphans: 2; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; word-wrap: break-word; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-style: normal; =
font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span></div><br><div><div>On Oct 18, 2013, at 5:30 PM, =
Gene deRuelle wrote:</div><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote type=3D"cite"><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"widows: 2; text-transform: none; =
text-indent: 0px; border-collapse: separate; font: normal normal normal =
medium/normal Helvetica; white-space: normal; orphans: 2; =
letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div =
bgcolor=3D"#ffffff"><div><font size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial">Hi =
Group,</font></div><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial"></font>&nbsp;</div><div><font size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial">I =
just discovered a 'road tested parts' source that is new to me.&nbsp; =
I;m sure that many of you East Coasters already know about it, but =
Midtown Auto Parts in Syracuse, NY is new to me.&nbsp; I have been =
looking for an older style oil pump strainer basket for my 1600 and none =
of my usual sources had one.&nbsp; He had one that looked almost new and =
shipped it USPS 2 day priority.&nbsp;Marshall, the boss is really nice =
to do business with.&nbsp; (315) 422-2187.</font></div><div><font =
size=3D"2" face=3D"Arial"></font>&nbsp;</div><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial"></font>&nbsp;</div><div><font size=3D"2" =
face=3D"Arial">Gene deRuelle<br>775-825-6445<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></font></div>________=
_______________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing =
list<br><br>Donate:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage:<span class=3D"Apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span><a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></div></span></blockquote></div><br></div></blockquote></div></s=
pan><br =
class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"></blockquote></div><br></div></div></b=
ody></html>=

--Apple-Mail-51-296289391--

--===============0203541784==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0203541784==--