Subject: [Zmagnette] test <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 00:11:21 -0400

--===============0725138785==

--Apple-Mail-17-985756351
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Am I getting through? You need write nothing - just send hit reply.  =
I'll get the idea. OTOH, when you post to the new list, are you getting =
copies of your own posts?  I'm not, and I know of a couple others who =
are not, and I'm trying to figure it out.

Thanks!
Allen
****************************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
****************************************************************

--Apple-Mail-17-985756351
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Am I =
getting through? You need write nothing - just send hit reply. =
&nbsp;I'll get the idea. OTOH, when you post to the new list, are you =
getting copies of your own posts? &nbsp;I'm not, and I know of a couple =
others who are not, and I'm trying to figure it =
out.<div><br></div><div>Thanks!</div><div>Allen<br><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span>
</div>

<br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-17-985756351--

--===============0725138785==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0725138785==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 04:32:49 GMT

--===============1754683026==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Please note: message attached

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
To: zmagnette <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Zmagnette] test
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 00:11:21 -0400

____________________________________________________________
Do THIS before eating carbs &#40;every time&#41;
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat sto=
rage
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/526f3a8f8e18e3a8f2e05st03duc=

--===============1754683026==

Thanks!
Allen

--===============1754683026==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1754683026==--

---

From: "John + Sondra Dutra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:00:53 GMT

--===============0993134664==

----__JWM__J3c0542f4.13f4319eS.54fd945aM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

---------- Original Message ----------
From: "Gene deRuelle" <[email-masked]>
To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North America" <[email-masked]=
m.net>
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] test
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:35:08 -0700

 ----- Original Message -----From: [email-masked]: zmagnette@autox=
.team.netSent: Tuesday, October 29, 2013 7:27 AMSubject: Re: [Zmagnette]=
 test =

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
To: zmagnette <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 12:30 am
Subject: [Zmagnette] test

Am I getting through? You need write nothing - just send hit reply.  I'l=
l get the idea. OTOH, when you post to the new list, are you getting cop=
ies of your own posts?  I'm not, and I know of a couple others who are n=
ot, and I'm trying to figure it out. Thanks!Allen
****************************************************************Allen & =
Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GTNorth =
Street, MI 48049, USAhttp://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs********=
********************************************************________________=
_______________________________Zmagnette mailing listDonate: http://www.=
team.net/donate.htmlArchive: http://www.team.net/archiveForums: http://w=
ww.team.net/forumsUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/opti=
ons/zmagnette/[email-masked] =

[email-masked]

----__JWM__J3c0542f4.13f4319eS.54fd945aM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div><br><br>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: "Gene=
 deRuelle" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: "List for the Z Magnette Grou=
p - North America" &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: Re: [Zma=
gnette] test<br>Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 07:35:08 -0700<br><br></p><!DOCTY=
PE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><div>&nbsp;</div>=
<blockquote style=3D"border-left: #000000 2px solid; padding-left: 5px; =
padding-right: 0px; margin-left: 5px; margin-right: 0px;"><div style=3D"=
font: 10pt arial;">----- Original Message -----</div><div style=3D"font:=
 10pt arial; background: #e4e4e4; font-color: black;"><strong>From:</str=
ong> <a title=3D"[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">=
[email-masked]</a></div><div style=3D"font: 10pt arial;"><strong>To:=
</strong> <a title=3D"[email-masked]" href=3D"mailto:zmagnette=
@autox.team.net">[email-masked]</a></div><div style=3D"font: 1=
0pt arial;"><strong>Sent:</strong> Tuesday, October 29, 2013 7:27 AM</di=
v><div style=3D"font: 10pt arial;"><strong>Subject:</strong> Re: [Zmagne=
tte] test</div><div>&nbsp;</div><span style=3D"font-family: Arial, Helve=
tica, sans-serif; color: #000000; font-size: large;"><span style=3D"font=
-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #000000; font-size: large;=
"><br><br><br></span></span><div style=3D"font-family: helvetica,arial; =
color: black; font-size: 10pt;">-----Original Message-----<br>From: Alle=
n Bachelder &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">bachldrs@comcast=
.net</a>&gt;<br>To: zmagnette &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>Sent: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 12:30 =
am<br>Subject: [Zmagnette] test<br><br><div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_2_22b29635-=
ef4e-4cd8-8399-adab8bd4ff28"><div class=3D"aolReplacedBody" style=3D"wor=
d-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-=
white-space;">Am I getting through? You need write nothing - just send h=
it reply. &nbsp;I'll get the idea. OTOH, when you post to the new list, =
are you getting copies of your own posts? &nbsp;I'm not, and I know of a=
 couple others who are not, and I'm trying to figure it out.<div>&nbsp;<=
/div><div>Thanks!</div><div>Allen<br><div><div style=3D"word-wrap: break=
-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"=
><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-=
line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -we=
bkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><span cla=
ss=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: 12px;"><strong><em>*********=
*******************************************************</em></strong></s=
pan><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webk=
it-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div s=
tyle=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-br=
eak: after-white-space;"><div><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webk=
it-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D=
"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: af=
ter-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode=
: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap=
: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-=
space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -=
webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-wo=
rd; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><d=
iv style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-lin=
e-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webki=
t-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D=
"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: af=
ter-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode=
: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap=
: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-=
space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -=
webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-wo=
rd; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><d=
iv style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-lin=
e-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webki=
t-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D=
"font-style: normal; font-family: Helvetica; word-wrap: break-word; colo=
r: #000000; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: spa=
ce; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><strong><em>Allen &amp; Flor=
rie Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home fo=
r Wayward MGs</em></strong></div><div style=3D"font-style: normal; font-=
family: Helvetica; word-wrap: break-word; color: #000000; font-size: 12p=
x; font-weight: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: af=
ter-white-space;"><strong><em>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</em></st=
rong></div><div style=3D"font-style: normal; font-family: Helvetica; wor=
d-wrap: break-word; color: #000000; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal=
; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><str=
ong><em>North Street, MI 48049, USA</em></strong></div></div></div></div=
></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div=
></div></div></div><strong><em><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D=
"font-size: 12px;"><a href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldr=
s" target=3D"_blank">http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs</a></sp=
an></em></strong><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode:=
 space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap:=
 break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-s=
pace;"><div><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: spac=
e; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: brea=
k-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;=
"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit=
-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -w=
ebkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div sty=
le=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-brea=
k: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp=
-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word=
-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-w=
hite-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: spa=
ce; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: bre=
ak-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space=
;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webki=
t-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -=
webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div st=
yle=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-bre=
ak: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbs=
p-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"wor=
d-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-=
white-space;"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: sp=
ace; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><div style=3D"font-style: n=
ormal; word-wrap: break-word; color: #000000; font-weight: normal; -webk=
it-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><strong><em=
><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-style: normal; font-fami=
ly: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-weight: normal;">******************=
**********************************************</span></em></strong></div=
></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div=
></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div=
></div></div><div id=3D"AOLMsgPart_3_22b29635-ef4e-4cd8-8399-adab8bd4ff2=
8" style=3D"background-color: #fff; margin: 0px; font-family: Tahoma, Ve=
rdana, Arial, Sans-Serif; color: #000; font-size: 12px;"><pre style=3D"f=
ont-size: 9pt;"><tt>_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

tp://www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://=
www.team.net/forums</a>
gnette/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailm=
an/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a>

</tt></pre></div><!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_22b29635-ef4e-4cd8-8399-adab8b=
d4ff28 --></div><hr><p>&nbsp;</p><p>____________________________________=
___________<br>Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net=
/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://w=
ww.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/=
options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<br><br></p></blockquote></html>

----__JWM__J3c0542f4.13f4319eS.54fd945aM--

--===============0993134664==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0993134664==--

---

From: Dave & Jean Looy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 08:52:32 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1204132069==
 boundary="------------090602000209040103080805"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------090602000209040103080805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

On 28/10/2013 9:32 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat storage
> http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/526f3a8f8e18e3a8f2e05st03duc
>
>
> Am I getting through? You need write nothing - just send hit reply. 
>  I'll get the idea. OTOH, when you post to the new list, are you 
> getting copies of your own posts?  I'm not, and I know of a couple 
> others who are not, and I'm trying to figure it out.
>
> Thanks!
> Allen
> */****************************************************************/*
> */Allen & Florrie Bachelder   =iii=<
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs/*
> */'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT/*
> */North Street, MI 48049, USA/*
> */http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs/*
> */****************************************************************/*
>
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

--------------090602000209040103080805
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 28/10/2013 9:32 PM,
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">

From: Allen Bachelder <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
To: zmagnette <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>
Subject: [Zmagnette] test
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 00:11:21 -0400

____________________________________________________________
Do THIS before eating carbs &amp;#40;every time&amp;#41;
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar &amp; decrease fat storage
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/526f3a8f8e18e3a8f2e05st03duc">http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/526f3a8f8e18e3a8f2e05st03duc</a></pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      Am I getting through? You need write nothing - just send hit
      reply. &nbsp;I'll get the idea. OTOH, when you post to the new list,
      are you getting copies of your own posts? &nbsp;I'm not, and I know of
      a couple others who are not, and I'm trying to figure it out.
      <div><br>
      </div>
      <div>Thanks!</div>
      <div>Allen<br>
        <div>
          <span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:
            separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
            font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
            normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
            orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
            text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2;
            word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
            -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
            -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
            -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
            0px; font-size: medium; "><span class="Apple-style-span"
              style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);
              font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant:
              normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
              line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto;
              text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
              normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
              -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
              -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
              -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
              -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
              0px; font-size: medium; ">
              <div style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span
                  class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:
                  separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
                  font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight:
                  normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal;
                  orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                  0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                  widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                  -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                  -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                  -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                  -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                  -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span
                    class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:
                    separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                    Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;
                    font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                    line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
                    -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform:
                    none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
                    0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                    -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                    -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; ">
                    <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                      -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
                      after-white-space; "><span
                        class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse:
                        separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family:
                        Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant:
                        normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing:
                        normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                        text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
                        text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                        widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                        -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                        -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size:
                        medium; ">
                        <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                          -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break:
                          after-white-space; "><span
                            class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size:
                            12px; "><b><i>****************************************************************</i></b></span><span
                            class="Apple-style-span"
                            style="border-collapse: separate; color:
                            rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica;
                            font-style: normal; font-variant: normal;
                            font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                            line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
                            -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
                            text-transform: none; white-space: normal;
                            widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                            -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                            -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                            -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none;
                            -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                            -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size:
                            medium; ">
                            <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                              -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                              -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span
                                class="Apple-style-span"
                                style="border-collapse: separate;
                                font-family: Helvetica; font-variant:
                                normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                                line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                                text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                                0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
                                normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
                                <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                                  -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                  -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;
                                  "><span class="Apple-style-span"
                                    style="border-collapse: separate;
                                    font-family: Helvetica;
                                    font-variant: normal;
                                    letter-spacing: normal; line-height:
                                    normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
                                    -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
                                    text-transform: none; white-space:
                                    normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                    none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                    auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                    0px; ">
                                    <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                                      -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                      -webkit-line-break:
                                      after-white-space; "><span
                                        class="Apple-style-span"
                                        style="border-collapse:
                                        separate; font-family:
                                        Helvetica; font-variant: normal;
                                        letter-spacing: normal;
                                        line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                                        text-align: -webkit-auto;
                                        text-indent: 0px;
                                        text-transform: none;
                                        white-space: normal; widows: 2;
                                        word-spacing: 0px;
                                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                        0px;
                                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                        0px;
                                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                        none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                        0px; ">
                                        <div><span
                                            class="Apple-style-span"
                                            style="border-collapse:
                                            separate; font-variant:
                                            normal; letter-spacing:
                                            normal; line-height: normal;
                                            orphans: 2; text-align:
                                            -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                                            0px; text-transform: none;
                                            white-space: normal; widows:
                                            2; word-spacing: 0px;
                                            -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                            0px;
                                            -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                            0px;
                                            -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                            none;
                                            -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                            auto;
                                            -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                            0px; ">
                                            <div style="word-wrap:
                                              break-word;
                                              -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                              -webkit-line-break:
                                              after-white-space; "><span
                                                class="Apple-style-span"
                                                style="border-collapse:
                                                separate; font-variant:
                                                normal; letter-spacing:
                                                normal; line-height:
                                                normal; orphans: 2;
                                                text-align:
                                                -webkit-auto;
                                                text-indent: 0px;
                                                text-transform: none;
                                                white-space: normal;
                                                widows: 2; word-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                none;
                                                -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                auto;
                                                -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                0px; ">
                                                <div style="word-wrap:
                                                  break-word;
                                                  -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                  space;
                                                  -webkit-line-break:
                                                  after-white-space; "><span
class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; font-variant:
                                                    normal;
                                                    letter-spacing:
                                                    normal; line-height:
                                                    normal; orphans: 2;
                                                    text-align:
                                                    -webkit-auto;
                                                    text-indent: 0px;
                                                    text-transform:
                                                    none; white-space:
                                                    normal; widows: 2;
                                                    word-spacing: 0px;
                                                    -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                    0px;
                                                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                    0px;
                                                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                    none;
                                                    -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                    auto;
                                                    -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                    0px; ">
                                                    <div
                                                      style="word-wrap:
                                                      break-word;
                                                      -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                      space;
                                                      -webkit-line-break:
                                                      after-white-space;
                                                      "><span
                                                        class="Apple-style-span"
                                                        style="border-collapse:
                                                        separate;
                                                        font-variant:
                                                        normal;
                                                        letter-spacing:
                                                        normal;
                                                        line-height:
                                                        normal; orphans:
                                                        2; text-align:
                                                        -webkit-auto;
                                                        text-indent:
                                                        0px;
                                                        text-transform:
                                                        none;
                                                        white-space:
                                                        normal; widows:
                                                        2; word-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                        none;
                                                        -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        auto;
                                                        -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                        0px; ">
                                                        <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="font-family:
                                                          Helvetica;
                                                          color: rgb(0,
                                                          0, 0);
                                                          font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-weight:
                                                          normal;
                                                          word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          font-size:
                                                          12px; "><b><i>Allen
                                                          &amp; Florrie
                                                          Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp;
                                                          &nbsp; =iii=&lt;<br>
                                                          Spring Creek
                                                          Home for
                                                          Wayward MGs</i></b></div>
                                                          <div
                                                          style="font-family:
                                                          Helvetica;
                                                          color: rgb(0,
                                                          0, 0);
                                                          font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-weight:
                                                          normal;
                                                          word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          font-size:
                                                          12px; "><b><i>'57
                                                          ZB, '65 B, '69
                                                          C/GT, '73 B/GT</i></b></div>
                                                          <div
                                                          style="font-family:
                                                          Helvetica;
                                                          color: rgb(0,
                                                          0, 0);
                                                          font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-weight:
                                                          normal;
                                                          word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          font-size:
                                                          12px; "><b><i>North
                                                          Street, MI
                                                          48049, USA</i></b></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                      </span></div>
                                                  </span></div>
                                              </span></div>
                                          </span></div>
                                      </span></div>
                                  </span></div>
                              </span><b><i><span
                                    class="Apple-style-span"
                                    style="font-size: 12px; "><a
                                      moz-do-not-send="true"
                                      href="http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span
                                class="Apple-style-span"
                                style="border-collapse: separate;
                                font-family: Helvetica; font-variant:
                                normal; letter-spacing: normal;
                                line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                                text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                                0px; text-transform: none; white-space:
                                normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px;
                                -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto;
                                -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
                                <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                                  -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                  -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;
                                  "><span class="Apple-style-span"
                                    style="border-collapse: separate;
                                    font-family: Helvetica;
                                    font-variant: normal;
                                    letter-spacing: normal; line-height:
                                    normal; orphans: 2; text-align:
                                    -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px;
                                    text-transform: none; white-space:
                                    normal; widows: 2; word-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                    0px;
                                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                    none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                    auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                    0px; ">
                                    <div style="word-wrap: break-word;
                                      -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                      -webkit-line-break:
                                      after-white-space; "><span
                                        class="Apple-style-span"
                                        style="border-collapse:
                                        separate; font-family:
                                        Helvetica; font-variant: normal;
                                        letter-spacing: normal;
                                        line-height: normal; orphans: 2;
                                        text-align: -webkit-auto;
                                        text-indent: 0px;
                                        text-transform: none;
                                        white-space: normal; widows: 2;
                                        word-spacing: 0px;
                                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                        0px;
                                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                        0px;
                                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                        none; -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                        auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                        0px; ">
                                        <div><span
                                            class="Apple-style-span"
                                            style="border-collapse:
                                            separate; font-variant:
                                            normal; letter-spacing:
                                            normal; line-height: normal;
                                            orphans: 2; text-align:
                                            -webkit-auto; text-indent:
                                            0px; text-transform: none;
                                            white-space: normal; widows:
                                            2; word-spacing: 0px;
                                            -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                            0px;
                                            -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                            0px;
                                            -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                            none;
                                            -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                            auto;
                                            -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                            0px; ">
                                            <div style="word-wrap:
                                              break-word;
                                              -webkit-nbsp-mode: space;
                                              -webkit-line-break:
                                              after-white-space; "><span
                                                class="Apple-style-span"
                                                style="border-collapse:
                                                separate; font-variant:
                                                normal; letter-spacing:
                                                normal; line-height:
                                                normal; orphans: 2;
                                                text-align:
                                                -webkit-auto;
                                                text-indent: 0px;
                                                text-transform: none;
                                                white-space: normal;
                                                widows: 2; word-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                0px;
                                                -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                none;
                                                -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                auto;
                                                -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                0px; ">
                                                <div style="word-wrap:
                                                  break-word;
                                                  -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                  space;
                                                  -webkit-line-break:
                                                  after-white-space; "><span
class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; font-variant:
                                                    normal;
                                                    letter-spacing:
                                                    normal; line-height:
                                                    normal; orphans: 2;
                                                    text-align:
                                                    -webkit-auto;
                                                    text-indent: 0px;
                                                    text-transform:
                                                    none; white-space:
                                                    normal; widows: 2;
                                                    word-spacing: 0px;
                                                    -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                    0px;
                                                    -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                    0px;
                                                    -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                    none;
                                                    -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                    auto;
                                                    -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                    0px; ">
                                                    <div
                                                      style="word-wrap:
                                                      break-word;
                                                      -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                      space;
                                                      -webkit-line-break:
                                                      after-white-space;
                                                      "><span
                                                        class="Apple-style-span"
                                                        style="border-collapse:
                                                        separate;
                                                        font-variant:
                                                        normal;
                                                        letter-spacing:
                                                        normal;
                                                        line-height:
                                                        normal; orphans:
                                                        2; text-align:
                                                        -webkit-auto;
                                                        text-indent:
                                                        0px;
                                                        text-transform:
                                                        none;
                                                        white-space:
                                                        normal; widows:
                                                        2; word-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                        0px;
                                                        -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                        none;
                                                        -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                        auto;
                                                        -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                        0px; ">
                                                        <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-align:
                                                          -webkit-auto;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><span
                                                          class="Apple-style-span"
                                                          style="border-collapse:
                                                          separate;
                                                          font-variant:
                                                          normal;
                                                          letter-spacing:
                                                          normal;
                                                          line-height:
                                                          normal;
                                                          orphans: 2;
                                                          text-indent:
                                                          0px;
                                                          text-transform:
                                                          none;
                                                          white-space:
                                                          normal;
                                                          widows: 2;
                                                          word-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-border-vertical-spacing:
                                                          0px;
                                                          -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect:
                                                          none;
                                                          -webkit-text-size-adjust:
                                                          auto;
                                                          -webkit-text-stroke-width:
                                                          0px; ">
                                                          <div
                                                          style="font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-weight:
                                                          normal; color:
                                                          rgb(0, 0, 0);
                                                          word-wrap:
                                                          break-word;
                                                          -webkit-nbsp-mode:
                                                          space;
                                                          -webkit-line-break:
                                                          after-white-space;
                                                          "><b><i><span
class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-weight:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-style:
                                                          normal;
                                                          font-size:
                                                          12px; ">****************************************************************</span></i></b></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                          </span></div>
                                                      </span></div>
                                                  </span></div>
                                              </span></div>
                                          </span></div>
                                      </span></div>
                                  </span></div>
                              </span></div>
                          </span></div>
                      </span></div>
                  </span></span></div>
            </span></span>
        </div>
        <br>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------090602000209040103080805--

--===============1204132069==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1204132069==--

---

From: "Steve C." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 21:52:08 -0700

--===============0431224255==

------7BF9EENVB5HGER7E8T5KVMFXSN6INV
 charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

All these test messages should have been reply to sender not at all!
-- 
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Kurt Nagl <[email-masked]> wrote:

Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
To: zmagnette <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 12:30 am
Subject: [Zmagnette] test

Am I getting through? You need write nothing - just send hit reply.  I'll get the idea. OTOH, when you post to the new list, are you getting copies of your own posts?  I'm not, and I know of a couple others who are not, and I'm trying to figure it out. 

Thanks!

Allen

Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs

_______________________________________________ Zmagnette mailing list Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html Archive: http://www.team.net/archive Forums: http://www.team.net/forums Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked] 

------7BF9EENVB5HGER7E8T5KVMFXSN6INV
 charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<html><head><meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type"></head>All these test messages should have been reply to sender not at all!<br>
-- <br>
Sent from my Android phone with <a href="http://mail.com">mail.com</a> Mail. Please excuse my brevity.<br><br><div class="gmail_quote">Kurt  Nagl &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
<font color='rgb(65, 105, 225)' size='4' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'><br>
<br>

<div style="clear:both"><b><i>Kurt</i></b></div>
<br>
<br>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: Allen Bachelder &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: zmagnette &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Tue, Oct 29, 2013 12:30 am<br>
Subject: [Zmagnette] test<br>
<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_2_497e61b2-f522-4d50-8ddf-76fe39605042">

<div class="aolReplacedBody" style="word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Am I getting through? You need write nothing - just send hit reply. &nbsp;I'll get the idea. OTOH, when you post to the new list, are you getting copies of your own posts? &nbsp;I'm not, and I know of a couple others who are not, and I'm trying to figure it out.
<div><br>
</div>

<div>Thanks!</div>

<div>Allen<br>

<div>
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; ">
 cing:
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; ">
<div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style="font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =iii=&lt;<br>
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs</i></b></div>

<div style="font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</i></b></div>

<div style="font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, USA</i></b></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
<div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; ">
<div style="font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><b><i><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; ">****************************************************************</span></i></b></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></div>
</span></span></div>
</span></span>
</div>

<br>
</div>
</div>

</div>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_3_497e61b2-f522-4d50-8ddf-76fe39605042" style="margin: 0px;font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;font-size: 12px;color: #000;background-color: #fff;">

<pre style="font-size: 9pt;"><tt>_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a href="http://www.team.net/forums" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</tt></pre>
</div>
 <!-- end of AOLMsgPart_3_497e61b2-f522-4d50-8ddf-76fe39605042 -->

</div>
</font></blockquote></div></html>
------7BF9EENVB5HGER7E8T5KVMFXSN6INV--

--===============0431224255==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0431224255==--