Subject: [Zmagnette] What is this? <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:22:45 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_r6I6BouRz/u3y0jSRLLTcQ)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

This item was in my Magnette when I purchased it.  Does anyone 
recognize it?  I don't know if it has anything to do with 
Magnettes.  All I know is it was in the car when I got it.  Any 
guesses?  Thanks.

This post is going to do two things.  If the pictures appear, then 
you all get to see the item in question.  If the pictures don't 
appear, then I have answered my question about attachments on this 
system.  Allen said  "This may also solve problems with sharing 
pictures/ attachments with our contributions", so we will see how true this is.

-Steve T.

--Boundary_(ID_r6I6BouRz/u3y0jSRLLTcQ)
Content-transfer-encoding: base64
Content-disposition: attachment; filename=whatisthis3.jpg

--Boundary_(ID_r6I6BouRz/u3y0jSRLLTcQ)
Content-transfer-encoding: base64
Content-disposition: attachment; filename=whatisthis4.jpg

--Boundary_(ID_r6I6BouRz/u3y0jSRLLTcQ)
Content-transfer-encoding: base64
Content-disposition: attachment; filename=whatisthis5.jpg

--Boundary_(ID_r6I6BouRz/u3y0jSRLLTcQ)
Content-transfer-encoding: base64
Content-disposition: attachment; filename=whatisthis1.jpg

--Boundary_(ID_r6I6BouRz/u3y0jSRLLTcQ)
Content-transfer-encoding: base64
Content-disposition: attachment; filename=whatisthis2.jpg

--Boundary_(ID_r6I6BouRz/u3y0jSRLLTcQ)
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Boundary_(ID_r6I6BouRz/u3y0jSRLLTcQ)--