Subject: [Zmagnette] really cool link <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "Steve Kirby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 09:08:05 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============2007442965==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0004_01CED098.8CC489A0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CED098.8CC489A0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I found this reading some old back issues of Practical Classics.  If =
you've read that English magazine, they have a neat 2 page spread each =
issue called "Memory Lane".  This issue was from the photographer John =
Hendy, who did motorsport events, but also had a "tradition" of going to =
London's Carnaby Street once each year and doing a shoot of " . . . the =
hippest movers and shakers on the Capital's grooviest streets."

So, if you don't like to see beautiful English girls in the fashions of =
the day (read:  high heels and miniskirts) with backgrounds of great =
English cars, do NOT pursue this link!!!  You've been warned.  =
(Seriously, it is NOT porn!!!!)  The full link is =
http://mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk=20

It seemed to work best to get to this by Google, rather than directly =
typing it in.  I got a "Safety Warning" when I did that . . . I think =
the title "mydads photos" must have triggered porn alerts.  It ain't =
porn!

Google: mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk    Then pursue the Kings Road section, =
although there are others there too.

#2SteveK
------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CED098.8CC489A0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23532">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>I found this reading some old back issues of <EM>Practical=20
Classics</EM>.&nbsp; If you've read that English magazine, they have a =
neat 2=20
page spread each issue called "Memory Lane".&nbsp; This issue was from =
the=20
photographer John Hendy, who did motorsport events, but also had a =
"tradition"=20
of going to London's Carnaby Street once each year and doing a shoot of =
" . . .=20
the hippest movers and shakers on the Capital's grooviest =
streets."</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So, if you don't like to see beautiful English girls in the =
fashions of the=20
day (read:&nbsp; high heels and miniskirts) with backgrounds of great =
English=20
cars, do NOT pursue this link!!!&nbsp; You've been warned.&nbsp; =
(Seriously, it=20
is NOT porn!!!!)&nbsp; The full link is <A=20
href=3D"http://mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk">http://mydadsphotos.shendy.co.u=
k</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It seemed to work best to get to this by Google, rather than =
directly=20
typing it in.&nbsp; I got a "Safety Warning" when I did that . . . I =
think the=20
title "mydads photos" must have triggered porn alerts.&nbsp; It ain't=20
porn!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Google: mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Then pursue the =
Kings=20
Road section, although there are others there too.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>#2SteveK</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01CED098.8CC489A0--

--===============2007442965==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2007442965==--

---

From: "John Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 19:09:48 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0662750398==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000A_01CED0EC.9C1BCD10"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CED0EC.9C1BCD10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Yow! I remember those days with fondness. Great memory refresher Steve.
Thanks!

From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Steve Kirby
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:08 PM
To: zmagnette
Subject: [Zmagnette] really cool link

I found this reading some old back issues of Practical Classics.  If you've
read that English magazine, they have a neat 2 page spread each issue called
"Memory Lane".  This issue was from the photographer John Hendy, who did
motorsport events, but also had a "tradition" of going to London's Carnaby
Street once each year and doing a shoot of " . . . the hippest movers and
shakers on the Capital's grooviest streets."

So, if you don't like to see beautiful English girls in the fashions of the
day (read:  high heels and miniskirts) with backgrounds of great English
cars, do NOT pursue this link!!!  You've been warned.  (Seriously, it is NOT
porn!!!!)  The full link is http://mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk 

It seemed to work best to get to this by Google, rather than directly typing
it in.  I got a "Safety Warning" when I did that . . . I think the title
"mydads photos" must have triggered porn alerts.  It ain't porn!

Google: mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk    Then pursue the Kings Road section,
although there are others there too.

#2SteveK

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CED0EC.9C1BCD10
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'>Yow! I remember those days with fondness. Great memory refresher =
Steve. Thanks!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";color:#1F497=
D'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'>From:</span=
></b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"'> =
[email-masked] =
[mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of </b>Steve =
Kirby<br><b>Sent:</b> Thursday, October 24, 2013 12:08 PM<br><b>To:</b> =
zmagnette<br><b>Subject:</b> [Zmagnette] really cool =
link<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I found =
this reading some old back issues of <em>Practical Classics</em>.&nbsp; =
If you've read that English magazine, they have a neat 2 page spread =
each issue called &quot;Memory Lane&quot;.&nbsp; This issue was from the =
photographer John Hendy, who did motorsport events, but also had a =
&quot;tradition&quot; of going to London's Carnaby Street once each year =
and doing a shoot of &quot; . . . the hippest movers and shakers on the =
Capital's grooviest streets.&quot;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>So, if you don't like to see beautiful English girls =
in the fashions of the day (read:&nbsp; high heels and miniskirts) with =
backgrounds of great English cars, do NOT pursue this link!!!&nbsp; =
You've been warned.&nbsp; (Seriously, it is NOT porn!!!!)&nbsp; The full =
link is <a =
href=3D"http://mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk">http://mydadsphotos.shendy.co.u=
k</a> <o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>It seemed to work best to get to this by Google, =
rather than directly typing it in.&nbsp; I got a &quot;Safety =
Warning&quot; when I did that . . . I think the title &quot;mydads =
photos&quot; must have triggered porn alerts.&nbsp; It ain't =
porn!<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Google: mydadsphotos.shendy.co.uk&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Then pursue the Kings Road section, although there are others there =
too.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>#2SteveK<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000A_01CED0EC.9C1BCD10--

--===============0662750398==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0662750398==--