Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] (no subject) <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "Steve C." <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:55:54 -0700

--===============1671764206==

------F3JH4JS8I2AMOIMOA1FVF0QB4EMUQ4
 charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

I am feeling the same way. It would be different if it was all Magnette content, but almost none of it is. 
-- 
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

CLIFF JR HUGHES <[email-masked]> wrote:

Allen:  Please remove my email address from the z magnette blog.   I received over 100 emails this past week, and it is somewhat overwhelming.   Thanks,  Cliff

------F3JH4JS8I2AMOIMOA1FVF0QB4EMUQ4
 charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html><body>I am feeling the same way. It would be different if it was all Magnette content, but almost none of it is. <br>
-- <br>
Sent from my Android phone with <a href="http://mail.com">mail.com</a> Mail. Please excuse my brevity.<br><br><div class="gmail_quote">CLIFF JR HUGHES &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:<blockquote class="gmail_quote" style="margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding-left: 1ex;">
<div style="color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:14pt"><div>Allen:&nbsp; Please remove my email address from the z magnette blog.&nbsp;&nbsp; I received over 100 emails this past week, and it is somewhat overwhelming.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks,&nbsp; Cliff</div></div></blockquote></div></body></html>
------F3JH4JS8I2AMOIMOA1FVF0QB4EMUQ4--

--===============1671764206==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1671764206==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:39:22 GMT

--===============0206611485==

----__JWM__J5aa25d92.6c6514fbS.39692847M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

this is about par for course for us. not sure why we get every response =
but we do. it has =

been overwhelming to read everything and honestly most of it doesn't get=
 read but we just
plug away and read the inital post to see if we are interested in the su=
bject-if not all replies
generally end up deleted.  it is the only way we have been remotely able=
 to keep up
Joyce

---------- Original Message ----------
From: CLIFF JR HUGHES <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Zmagnette] (no subject)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:42:32 -0700 (PDT)

Allen:  Please remove my email address from the z magnette blog.   I rec=
eived over 100 emails this past week, and it is somewhat overwhelming.  =
 Thanks,  Cliff
____________________________________________________________
5 Ways to LOWER blood sugar
1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sugar & decrease fat sto=
rage
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/52716ebdeebcb6ebd4c22st02duc=

----__JWM__J5aa25d92.6c6514fbS.39692847M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><P>this is about par for course for us. not sure why we get every =
response but we do. it has </P>
<P>been overwhelming to read everything and honestly most of it doesn't =
get read but we just</P>
<P>plug away and read the inital post to see if we are interested in the=
 subject-if not all replies</P>
<P>generally end up deleted.&nbsp; it is the only way we have been remot=
ely able to keep up</P>
<P>Joyce<BR><BR>---------- Original Message ----------<BR>From: CLIFF JR=
 HUGHES &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<BR>To: "[email-masked]"=
 &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<BR>Subject: [Zmagnette] (no subject)<B=
R>Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 12:42:32 -0700 (PDT)<BR><BR></P>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #fff; FONT-FAMILY: arial, helvetica, san=
s-serif; COLOR: #000; FONT-SIZE: 14pt">
<DIV>Allen:&nbsp; Please remove my email address from the z magnette blo=
g.&nbsp;&nbsp; I received over 100 emails this past week, and it is some=
what overwhelming.&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks,&nbsp; Cliff</DIV></DIV></html>

<br><br><font SIZE=3D"2" color=3D"#000000">_____________________________=
_______________________________</font><br><a style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: n=
one" href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/52716ebdeebcb6e=
bd4c22st02duc" target=3D_blank><font face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#0040=
80" size=3D"3"><b>5 Ways to LOWER blood sugar</b></font><br><font color=3D=
"#000000" size=3D"2">1 EASY tip to increase fat-burning, lower blood sug=
ar & decrease fat storage<br></a><a style=3D"COLOR: #000000" href=3D"htt=
p://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/52716ebdeebcb6ebd4c22st02duc" t=
arget=3D_blank>info.fixyourbloodsugar.com</a></font></font>
----__JWM__J5aa25d92.6c6514fbS.39692847M--

--===============0206611485==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0206611485==--