Subject: [Zmagnette] Parts source <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "Gene deRuelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:30:58 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1405948034==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002F_01CECC0E.A9AA1EB0"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01CECC0E.A9AA1EB0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Group,

I just discovered a 'road tested parts' source that is new to me.  I;m =
sure that many of you East Coasters already know about it, but Midtown =
Auto Parts in Syracuse, NY is new to me.  I have been looking for an =
older style oil pump strainer basket for my 1600 and none of my usual =
sources had one.  He had one that looked almost new and shipped it USPS =
2 day priority. Marshall, the boss is really nice to do business with.  =
(315) 422-2187.

Gene deRuelle
775-825-6445
[email-masked]
------=_NextPart_000_002F_01CECC0E.A9AA1EB0
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META name=3DGENERATOR content=3D"MSHTML 8.00.6001.23515">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Hi Group,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>I just discovered a 'road tested parts' =
source that=20
is new to me.&nbsp; I;m sure that many of you East Coasters already know =
about=20
it, but Midtown Auto Parts in Syracuse, NY is new to me.&nbsp; I have =
been=20
looking for an older style oil pump strainer basket for my 1600 and none =
of my=20
usual sources had one.&nbsp; He had one that looked almost new and =
shipped it=20
USPS 2 day priority.&nbsp;Marshall, the boss is really nice to do =
business=20
with.&nbsp; (315) 422-2187.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2 face=3DArial>Gene deRuelle<BR>775-825-6445<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A></FONT></DIV></BODY>=
</HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01CECC0E.A9AA1EB0--

--===============1405948034==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1405948034==--