Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Reply to... <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:30:46 -0400

--===============0727984976==
 boundary="Boundary_(ID_tZAYn/DzVsB2iTGf6OR3WA)"

--Boundary_(ID_tZAYn/DzVsB2iTGf6OR3WA)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Seriously?  Is that your comment on the "reply to" change?  Allen 
needs a break, so I'll tell you what he is probably about to 
say.  Don't judge this list by the last few days.  We are changing 
list hosts, and most of the communications have been about 
that.  This is not the usual state.  We usually are a lot more 
interesting.  If you are unhappy with the volume of mail, you can 
change to digest mode.  That will keep your inbox much less 
cluttered.  If you really want to go, with this new server, you can 
unsubscribe by yourself.  Scroll to the bottom of this post to see 
the link.  And last, we are sorry to see you go and hope you come 
back again sometime soon.

-Steve T.

At 11:09 PM 10/22/2013, you wrote:

>Dear Alan,
>
>Please take me off the Z-Magnette list for now.
>
>Thanks,
>Brian Neri

--Boundary_(ID_tZAYn/DzVsB2iTGf6OR3WA)
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

<html>
<body>
Seriously?&nbsp; Is that your comment on the &quot;reply to&quot;
change?&nbsp; Allen needs a break, so I'll tell you what he is probably
about to say.&nbsp; Don't judge this list by the last few days.&nbsp; We
are changing list hosts, and most of the communications have been about
that.&nbsp; This is not the usual state.&nbsp; We usually are a lot more
interesting.&nbsp; If you are unhappy with the volume of mail, you can
change to digest mode.&nbsp; That will keep your inbox much less
cluttered.&nbsp; If you really want to go, with this new server, you can
unsubscribe by yourself.&nbsp; Scroll to the bottom of this post to see
the link.&nbsp; And last, we are sorry to see you go and hope you come
back again sometime soon.&nbsp; <br><br>
-Steve T.<br><br>
At 11:09 PM 10/22/2013, you wrote:<br><br>
<blockquote type=cite class=cite cite="">Dear Alan,<br><br>
Please take me off the Z-Magnette list for now.<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Brian Neri<br>
<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></blockquote>
</body>
</html>

--Boundary_(ID_tZAYn/DzVsB2iTGf6OR3WA)--

--===============0727984976==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0727984976==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:48:09 -0400

--===============0770467881==

--Apple-Mail-83-465963958
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Brian,

I have removed you from the list.  ' Sorry to see you go, but hope you =
will be back sometime.  In the meantime, please keep my personal email =
address handy should you have a need to get in touch.

Cheers,
Allen
****************************************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
****************************************************************

On Oct 22, 2013, at 11:09 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

>=20
>=20
> [email-masked]
>=20
> ---------- Original Message ----------
> From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
> To: zmagnette <[email-masked]>
> Subject: [Zmagnette] Reply to...
> Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:02:00 -0400
>=20
> Hey all,
>=20
>=20
> I have just switched the "reply to" administrative function so that =
the default will send your replies to the entire list.  I tried to =
consider the number, intensity and logic of your comments in making this =
choice. Please feel free to air your comments; I can always change it =
back.  I can see strong merits in either default, but I strongly =
sympathize with concerns that the list becomes saturated with messages =
intended only for one or two other members.
>=20
> Therefore, I would like to institute some caveats:
>=20
> 1. That we all police ourselves. We all have ZMG rosters that contain =
all our email addresses. If your message is for one or two others only, =
please do not bombard the entire list with it.
>=20
> 2. That we all strive to keep our "Subject" captions current and =
relevant. the "Was/Is" format used by a number of our members is very =
effective for this; the past reference maintaining the continuity of the =
thread, and the current reference showing the direction of the thread.
>=20
> 3. OT messages are always welcome, but please use "OT" in your subject =
caption.=20
>=20
> 4. If I receive a high volume of complaints regarding volume of posts =
I will reconsider and perhaps switch back to "reply to sender".  Being =
retired, I'm pretty tolerant about this stuff, but I will do my best to =
please the greatest number of people.
>=20
> ' Hope this works for all.  Quite frankly, I'm not quite sure how this =
will affect things myself.  We'll soon find out...
>=20
> Cheers,
> Allen
> ****************************************************************
> Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
> Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
> '57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
> North Street, MI 48049, USA
> http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs
> ****************************************************************
>=20
>=20
>=20
> ____________________________________________________________
> 30-second trick for a flat belly
> This daily 30-second trick BOOSTS your body's #1 fat-burning hormone
> =
TheFatBurningHormone.com_______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
>=20
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: =
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>=20

--Apple-Mail-83-465963958
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
">Brian,<div><br></div><div>I have removed you from the list. &nbsp;' =
Sorry to see you go, but hope you will be back sometime. &nbsp;In the =
meantime, please keep my personal email address handy should you have a =
need to get in =
touch.</div><div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Allen</div><div><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span>
</div>

<br><div><div>On Oct 22, 2013, at 11:09 PM, <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite"><p>Dear Alan,</p><p>Please take me off the Z-Magnette list =
for now.</p><p>Thanks,<br>Brian Neri<br><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><br>-------=
--- Original Message ----------<br>From: Allen Bachelder &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>To: =
zmagnette &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<=
br>Subject: [Zmagnette] Reply to...<br>Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:02:00 =
-0400<br><br>Hey all,</p><div><br></div><div>I have just switched the =
"reply to" administrative function so that the default will send your =
replies to the entire list. &nbsp;I tried to consider the number, =
intensity and logic of your comments in making this choice. Please feel =
free to air your comments; I can always change it back. &nbsp;I can see =
strong merits in either default, but I strongly sympathize with concerns =
that the list becomes saturated with messages intended only for one or =
two other members.</div><div><br></div><div>Therefore, I would like to =
institute some caveats:</div><div><br></div><blockquote =
class=3D"webkit-indent-blockquote" style=3D"margin: 0px 0px 0px 40px; =
padding: 0px; border: currentColor;"><div>1. That we all police =
ourselves. We all have ZMG rosters that contain all our email addresses. =
If your message is for one or two others only, please do not bombard the =
entire list with it.</div><div><br></div><div>2. That we all strive to =
keep our "Subject" captions current and relevant. the "Was/Is" format =
used by a number of our members is very effective for this; the past =
reference maintaining the continuity of the thread, and the current =
reference showing the direction of the =
thread.</div><div><br></div><div>3. OT messages are always welcome, but =
please use "OT" in your subject =
caption.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>4. If I receive a high volume of =
complaints regarding volume of posts I will reconsider and perhaps =
switch back to "reply to sender". &nbsp;Being retired, I'm pretty =
tolerant about this stuff, but I will do my best to please the greatest =
number of people.</div><div><br></div></blockquote>' Hope this works for =
all. &nbsp;Quite frankly, I'm not quite sure how this will affect things =
myself. &nbsp;We'll soon find =
out...<div><br></div><div>Cheers,</div><div>Allen<br><div><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"text-transform: none; =
text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-size: =
12px;"><b><i>*************************************************************=
***</i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: =
normal; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-weight: normal; -ms-word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: =
space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space;"><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
-ms-word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
-ms-word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px;"><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-family: Helvetica; font-variant: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: =
normal; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; =
word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; =
orphans: 2; widows: 2; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"-ms-word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"text-transform: none; line-height: normal; text-indent: 0px; =
letter-spacing: normal; font-variant: normal; word-spacing: 0px; =
white-space: normal; border-collapse: separate; orphans: 2; widows: 2; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"><div style=3D"color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; -ms-word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space;"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; =
font-weight: =
normal;">****************************************************************<=
/span></i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></=
span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></di=
v></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span>=
</div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></s=
pan></span></div></span></span>
</div>

<br></div></div>

<br><br><font size=3D"2" =
color=3D"#000000">________________________________________________________=
____</font><br><a style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none" =
href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/52673e444d30a3e447c95st03=
vuc" target=3D"_blank"><font face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#004080" =
size=3D"3"><b>30-second trick for a flat belly</b></font><br><font =
color=3D"#000000" size=3D"2">This daily 30-second trick BOOSTS your =
body's #1 fat-burning hormone<br></font></font></a><font =
face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#000000" size=3D"2"><a style=3D"COLOR: =
#000000" =
href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/52673e444d30a3e447c95st03=
vuc" =
target=3D"_blank">TheFatBurningHormone.com</a></font></font>______________=
_________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing =
list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-83-465963958--

--===============0770467881==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0770467881==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 23:57:47 -0400

--===============0557112755==

--Apple-Mail-84-466542208
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

Well this is funny/wierd... embarrassing...

I just changed the "reply to" function and it now works just like the =
old list did.  Then on the VERY FIRST email I received in the new =
format, I erroneously replied to the list when I should have replied =
just to sender.  Talk about mea culpa...!   So, please learn from my =
mistake. With my Mac "Mail" software, "reply" will direct my response to =
the whole list.  Clicking on the sender's name allows me the  option to =
"reply to sender", which is what I should have done.  Now everyone =
knows...

Allen

On Oct 22, 2013, at 11:30 PM, Steven Trovato wrote:

> Seriously?  Is that your comment on the "reply to" change?  Allen =
needs a break, so I'll tell you what he is probably about to say.  Don't =
judge this list by the last few days.  We are changing list hosts, and =
most of the communications have been about that.  This is not the usual =
state.  We usually are a lot more interesting.  If you are unhappy with =
the volume of mail, you can change to digest mode.  That will keep your =
inbox much less cluttered.  If you really want to go, with this new =
server, you can unsubscribe by yourself.  Scroll to the bottom of this =
post to see the link.  And last, we are sorry to see you go and hope you =
come back again sometime soon. =20

--Apple-Mail-84-466542208
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">Well =
this is funny/wierd... embarrassing...<div><br></div><div>I just changed =
the "reply to" function and it now works just like the old list did. =
&nbsp;Then on the VERY FIRST email I received in the new format, I =
erroneously replied to the list when I should have replied just to =
sender. &nbsp;Talk about mea culpa...! &nbsp; So, please learn from my =
mistake. With my Mac "Mail" software, "reply" will direct my response to =
the whole list. &nbsp;Clicking on the sender's name allows me the =
&nbsp;option to "reply to sender", which is what I should have done. =
&nbsp;Now everyone knows...</div><div><br></div><div>Allen<br><div>

<br><div><div>On Oct 22, 2013, at 11:30 PM, Steven Trovato =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">
<div>
Seriously?&nbsp; Is that your comment on the "reply to"
change?&nbsp; Allen needs a break, so I'll tell you what he is probably
about to say.&nbsp; Don't judge this list by the last few days.&nbsp; We
are changing list hosts, and most of the communications have been about
that.&nbsp; This is not the usual state.&nbsp; We usually are a lot more
interesting.&nbsp; If you are unhappy with the volume of mail, you can
change to digest mode.&nbsp; That will keep your inbox much less
cluttered.&nbsp; If you really want to go, with this new server, you can
unsubscribe by yourself.&nbsp; Scroll to the bottom of this post to see
the link.&nbsp; And last, we are sorry to see you go and hope you come
back again sometime soon.&nbsp; <br><br>
-Steve T.<br><br>
At 11:09 PM 10/22/2013, you wrote:<br><br>
<blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D"cite" cite=3D"x-msg://649/">Dear =
Alan,<br><br>
Please take me off the Z-Magnette list for now.<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Brian Neri<br>
<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a></blockquote>
</div>

_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing =
list<br><br>Donate: <a =

--Apple-Mail-84-466542208--

--===============0557112755==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0557112755==--

---

From: John Shoemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 21:28:22 -0400

Magnette for sale on Raleigh Craigs List.  A bit pricey I believe.
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

---

From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 23:06:26 -0500

OK now we are messing with my sign in...Says wrong e--mail address, but I 
can see that its' wrong..not my proper one, but won't change it for me 
either. The web is using my name  not e-mail address, but doesn't like my 
e-mail address?????
Wombat

[email-masked]

-----Original Message----- 
From: John Shoemaker
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:28 PM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
Subject: [Zmagnette] CL Magnette

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

---

From: James Schulte <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:12:09 -0400

Looks like a 19,000 dollar car to me. Beautiful. Hope they get it.

Sent from my iPad

> On Oct 24, 2013, at 9:28 PM, John Shoemaker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

---

From: charles durning <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 08:32:57 -0500

--===============1055806621==

--001a1135eb6ccf20f304e990c9ab

I hope he gets it also.  We need to keep the value of our cars on the rise.

Charlie Durning

If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watching.

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM, James Schulte <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>  >
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
>

--001a1135eb6ccf20f304e990c9ab
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I hope he gets it also.=A0 We need to keep the value of our cars on the ris=
e.<br clear=3D"all">
<div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div>=A0</div>
<div>Charlie Durning</div>
<div>=A0</div>
<div><font size=3D"4">If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watc=
hing.</font></div>
<div>=A0</div></div></div><br><br>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM, James Schulte <=
span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_bla=
nk">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote style=3D"BORDER-LEFT:#ccc 1px solid;MARGIN:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;PA=
DDING-LEFT:1ex" class=3D"gmail_quote">Looks like a 19,000 dollar car to me.=
 Beautiful. Hope they get it.<br><br>Sent from my iPad<br>
<div>
<div class=3D"h5"><br>&gt; On Oct 24, 2013, at 9:28 PM, John Shoemaker &lt;=
<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:=
<br>&gt;<br>&gt; =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Magnette for sale on Raleigh Craigs List. =
=A0A bit pricey I believe.<br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>&gt; Zmagnette mail=
ing list<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html=
" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt; Archive: <a=
 href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net=
/archive</a><br>
&gt; Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//www.team.net/forums</a><br></div></div>&gt; Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=
=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]" t=
arget=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/schultejim=
@yahoo.com</a><br>

<div class=3D"HOEnZb">
<div class=3D"h5">&gt;<br>_______________________________________________<b=
r>Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/dona=
te.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: =
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.n=
et/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">htt=
p://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><b=
r>
<br></div></div></blockquote></div><br>

--001a1135eb6ccf20f304e990c9ab--

--===============1055806621==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1055806621==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 10:57:48 -0400

--===============0335705234==

--Apple-Mail-4-678942582

I'm not very excited about faux Varitones, but if the description and =
pictures are really accurate, you can bet the seller has a good deal =
more than $19,500 invested in the car. I would not sell mine for that =
price, and John, you shouldn't either.  Most of us bought our cars ten =
or more years ago and we're accustomed to cheap cars not particularly =
prized by other collectors.  Haven't times changed?  I have no delusions =
about getting a return on our investments but with MGAs going through =
the roof, it appears that there are Z Magnette buyers out there in the =
$20K price range.

Yeah, I could pick on this car a little - but not much! I don't care for =
the refinishing job on the dash; question the glovebox door handle and =
steering-wheel medallion colors (is this original to a few cars?); and =
it looks like the door pulls came off the "Help" rack at a local Advance =
Auto store.  But these are small concerns.  And besides that, who am I =
to pick on originality!!! To get this final result, this car has been =
completely disassembled.  You have a Magnette that looks this good =
except the engine bay?  Try to get your engine bay to look this good, =
and you'll quickly discover the value in this car!=20

For members looking for cars, keep in mind that John Park's beautiful =
freshly-restored example is still for sale in Southampton, Ontario, and =
while not advertised, Jeff Powell's elegant older restoration was still =
for sale in Chicago last I heard.  I first saw Jeff's car at Twist's in =
1989.  As I see it, that car is the grand progenitor, the inspiration - =
directly or indirectly, known or unknown - for all our restoration =
efforts.  It is a "milestone" among our cars, and had I the money to own =
two restored Magnettes, this is the one I'd buy.  I last saw it at GT35 =
and it still looked just about perfect. As with any older restoration, =
it might require a bit of tweaking to achieve its legendary reliability, =
but it's a buy. =20

All FWIW,
Allen

On Oct 25, 2013, at 9:32 AM, charles durning wrote:

> I hope he gets it also.  We need to keep the value of our cars on the =
rise.
> On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM, James Schulte <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
> > On Oct 24, 2013, at 9:28 PM, John Shoemaker <[email-masked]> =
wrote:
> >
> >         Magnette for sale on Raleigh Craigs List.  A bit pricey I =
believe.

--Apple-Mail-4-678942582

<html><head></head><body style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">I'm =
not very excited about faux Varitones, but if the description and =
pictures are really accurate, you can bet the seller has a good deal =
more than $19,500 invested in the car. I would not sell mine for that =
price, and John, you shouldn't either. &nbsp;Most of us bought our cars =
ten or more years ago and we're accustomed to cheap cars not =
particularly prized by other collectors. &nbsp;Haven't times changed? =
&nbsp;I have no delusions about getting a return on our investments but =
with MGAs going through the roof, it appears that there are Z Magnette =
buyers out there in the $20K price range.<div><br></div><div>Yeah, I =
could pick on this car a little - but not much! I don't care for the =
refinishing job on the dash; question the glovebox door handle and =
steering-wheel medallion colors (is this original to a few cars?); and =
it looks like the door pulls came off the "Help" rack at a local Advance =
Auto store. &nbsp;But these are small concerns. &nbsp;And besides that, =
who am I to pick on originality!!! To get this final result, this car =
has been completely disassembled. &nbsp;You have a Magnette that looks =
this good except the engine bay? &nbsp;Try to get your engine bay to =
look this good, and you'll quickly discover the value in this =
car!&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>For members looking for cars, keep =
in mind that John Park's beautiful freshly-restored example is still for =
sale in Southampton, Ontario, and while not advertised, Jeff Powell's =
elegant older restoration was still for sale in Chicago last I heard. =
&nbsp;I first saw Jeff's car at Twist's in 1989. &nbsp;As I see it, that =
car is the grand progenitor, the inspiration - directly or indirectly, =
known or unknown - for all our restoration efforts. &nbsp;It is a =
"milestone" among our cars, and had I the money to own two restored =
Magnettes, this is the one I'd buy. &nbsp;I last saw it at GT35 and it =
still looked just about perfect. As with any older restoration, it might =
require a bit of tweaking to achieve its legendary reliability, but it's =
a buy. &nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>All =
FWIW,</div><div>Allen</div><div><div>
<span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; =
font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; =
line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =
normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: =
normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; =
text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: =
Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: =
normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; =
text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; =
white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"font-size: 12px; =
"><b><i>****************************************************************</=
i></b></span><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: =
separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: =
normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; =
text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; =
word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; font-size: medium; "><div =
style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; =
word-wrap: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>Allen &amp; Florrie =
Bachelder &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; =3Diii=3D&lt;<br>Spring Creek Home for =
Wayward MGs</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: =
rgb(0, 0, 0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; font-size: 12px; "><b><i>'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 =
B/GT</i></b></div><div style=3D"font-family: Helvetica; color: rgb(0, 0, =
0); font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
font-size: 12px; "><b><i>North Street, MI 48049, =
USA</i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></d=
iv></span></div></span></div></span><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span"=
 style=3D"font-size: 12px; "><a =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperien=
ce.net/member/bachldrs</a></span></i></b><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div><span =
class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"border-collapse: separate; =
font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
orphans: 2; text-align: -webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: =
none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: =
-webkit-auto; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: =
normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"word-wrap: =
break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space; "><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-variant: normal; =
letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: =
0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; "><div style=3D"font-style: =
normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); word-wrap: break-word; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; =
"><b><i><span class=3D"Apple-style-span" style=3D"font-family: =
Helvetica; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal; font-size: 12px; =
">****************************************************************</span><=
/i></b></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></=
div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></spa=
n></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div><=
/span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></div></span></s=
pan></div></span></span>
</div>

<br><div><div>On Oct 25, 2013, at 9:32 AM, charles durning =
wrote:</div><br class=3D"Apple-interchange-newline"><blockquote =
type=3D"cite">I hope he gets it also.&nbsp; We need to keep the value of =
our cars on the rise.<br clear=3D"all">
<div>
<div dir=3D"ltr">
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Charlie Durning</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div><font size=3D"4">If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is =
watching.</font></div>
<div>&nbsp;</div></div></div><br><br>
<div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM, James =
Schulte <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" =
target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote style=3D"BORDER-LEFT:#ccc 1px solid;MARGIN:0px 0px 0px =
0.8ex;PADDING-LEFT:1ex" class=3D"gmail_quote">Looks like a 19,000 dollar =
car to me. Beautiful. Hope they get it.<br><br>Sent from my iPad<br>
<div>
<div class=3D"h5"><br>&gt; On Oct 24, 2013, at 9:28 PM, John Shoemaker =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br>&gt;<br>&gt; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Magnette for sale on =
Raleigh Craigs List. &nbsp;A bit pricey I believe.<br>
&gt; _______________________________________________<br>&gt; Zmagnette =
mailing list<br>&gt;<br>&gt; Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>&gt; Archive: =
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
&gt; Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br></div></div>&gt; =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
om" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/schultej=
[email-masked]</a><br>

<div class=3D"HOEnZb">
<div =
class=3D"h5">&gt;<br>_______________________________________________<br>Zm=
agnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
<a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/durningcharles@gma=
il.com" =
target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/durningc=
[email-masked]</a><br>
<br></div></div></blockquote></div><br>
_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing =
list<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</=
a><br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Fo=
rums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>Unsu=
bscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
et">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</=
a><br><br></blockquote></div><br></div></body></html>=

--Apple-Mail-4-678942582--

--===============0335705234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0335705234==--

---

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 13:51:23 -0400

--===============0673344655==

--Apple-Mail-5-689358086

' Forgot to include the URL for the car: =
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4145698001.html

Allen
rise.
believe.

--Apple-Mail-5-689358086

-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: after-white-space; ">' =
Forgot to include the URL for the car:&nbsp;<a =
href=3D"http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4145698001.html">http://raleigh.=
craigslist.org/cto/4145698001.html</a><div><br></div><div>Allen<br><div><b=
lockquote type=3D"cite"><div style=3D"word-wrap: break-word; =
"><div><div>
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; =
font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; =
style=3D"border-collapse: separate; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: =
separate; font-family: Helvetica; font-style: normal; font-variant: =

<div class=3D"HOEnZb">
<div =
a><br><br></blockquote></div><br></div></div>_____________________________=
__________________<br>Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: <a =

--Apple-Mail-5-689358086--

--===============0673344655==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0673344655==--

---

From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 15:02:58 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============1138176343==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0018_01CED193.4AB3AD10"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CED193.4AB3AD10
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hope he gets every penny he=E2=80=99s asking for the car...It makes our =
worth that much more when the time comes to move on to restoring that =
old =E2=80=9CC=E2=80=9D type jag that=E2=80=99s been in the barn for a =
few years.

Wombat

From: Allen Bachelder=20
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 12:51 PM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America=20
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] CL Magnette

' Forgot to include the URL for the car: =
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4145698001.html=20

Allen

  ****************************************************************=20
  Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =3Diii=3D<
  Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
  '57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
  North Street, MI 48049, USA
  http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs=20
  ****************************************************************

    I hope he gets it also.  We need to keep the value of our cars on =
the rise.

    Charlie Durning

    On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM, James Schulte =
<[email-masked]> wrote:

      Sent from my iPad

      > On Oct 24, 2013, at 9:28 PM, John Shoemaker =
<[email-masked]> wrote:
      >
      >         Magnette for sale on Raleigh Craigs List.  A bit pricey =
I believe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CED193.4AB3AD10
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY=20
style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"=20
dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Hope he gets every penny he=E2=80=99s asking for the =
car...It makes=20
our worth that much more when the time comes to move on to restoring =
that old=20
=E2=80=9CC=E2=80=9D type jag that=E2=80=99s been in the barn for a few =
years.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Wombat</FONT></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; DISPLAY: =
inline">
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">Allen Bachelder</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Friday, October 25, 2013 12:51 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">List for the Z Magnette Group - =
North=20
America</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Zmagnette] CL Magnette</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; DISPLAY: =
inline">'=20
Forgot to include the URL for the car: <A=20
href=3D"http://raleigh.craigslist.org/cto/4145698001.html">http://raleigh=
.craigslist.org/cto/4145698001.html</A>=20

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Allen<BR>
<DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space">
  <DIV>
  <DIV><SPAN class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium helvetica; =
ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium helvetica; =
ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium helvetica; =
ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium helvetica; =
ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium helvetica; =
ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: =
12px"><B><I>*************************************************************=
***</I></B></SPAN><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; =
TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; FONT: medium helvetica; =
ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">=20

  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV><SPAN class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: =
helvetica; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>Allen=20
  &amp; Florrie Bachelder&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  =3Diii=3D&lt;<BR>Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs</I></B></DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: =
helvetica; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>'57=20
  ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT</I></B></DIV>
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: =
helvetica; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; =
-webkit-nbsp-mode: space; -webkit-line-break: =
after-white-space"><B><I>North=20
  Street, MI 48049,=20
  =
USA</I></B></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SP=
AN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV=
></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN>=
</DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN><B><I><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px"><A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs">http://www.mgexperie=
nce.net/member/bachldrs</A></SPAN></I></B><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">=20

  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: =
normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: =
0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: 2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; =
TEXT-INDENT: 0px; -webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-border-vertical-spacing: 0px; =
-webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV><SPAN class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-VARIANT: normal; WHITE-SPACE: normal; BORDER-COLLAPSE: =
separate; TEXT-TRANSFORM: none; WORD-SPACING: 0px; ORPHANS: 2; WIDOWS: =
2; LETTER-SPACING: normal; LINE-HEIGHT: normal; TEXT-INDENT: 0px; =
-webkit-border-horizontal-spacing: 0px; -webkit-border-vertical-spacing: =
0px; -webkit-text-decorations-in-effect: none; -webkit-text-size-adjust: =
auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px">
  <DIV=20
  style=3D"WORD-WRAP: break-word; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: =
rgb(0,0,0); FONT-STYLE: normal; -webkit-nbsp-mode: space; =
-webkit-line-break: after-white-space"><B><I><SPAN=20
  class=3DApple-style-span=20
  style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12px; FONT-FAMILY: helvetica; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
FONT-STYLE: =
normal">****************************************************************<=
/SPAN></I></B></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV><=
/SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></=
DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SP=
AN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV=
></SPAN></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></SPAN></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>
  <DIV>On Oct 25, 2013, at 9:32 AM, charles durning wrote:</DIV><BR=20
  class=3DApple-interchange-newline>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">I hope he gets it also.&nbsp; We need to =
keep the=20
    value of our cars on the rise.<BR clear=3Dall>
    <DIV>
    <DIV dir=3Dltr>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>Charlie Durning</DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV><FONT size=3D4>If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is =

    watching.</FONT></DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV><BR><BR>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 7:12 AM, James =
Schulte <SPAN=20
    dir=3Dltr>&lt;<A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
    target=3D_blank>[email-masked]</A>&gt;</SPAN> wrote:<BR>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class=3Dgmail_quote=20
    style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: =
#ccc 1px solid">Looks=20
      like a 19,000 dollar car to me. Beautiful. Hope they get =
it.<BR><BR>Sent=20
      from my iPad<BR>
      <DIV>
      <DIV class=3Dh5><BR>&gt; On Oct 24, 2013, at 9:28 PM, John =
Shoemaker &lt;<A=20
      href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</A>&gt;=20
      =
wrote:<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
      Magnette for sale on Raleigh Craigs List.&nbsp; A bit pricey I=20
      believe.<BR>&gt; =
_______________________________________________<BR>&gt;=20
      Zmagnette mailing list<BR>&gt;<BR>&gt; Donate: <A=20
      href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=20
      target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>&gt; =
Archive: <A=20
      href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"=20
      target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>&gt; Forums: <A =

      href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"=20
      target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR></DIV></DIV>&gt; =

      Unsubscribe/Manage: <A=20
      =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/schultejim@yahoo.=
com"=20
      =
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/schulteji=
[email-masked]</A><BR>
      <DIV class=3DHOEnZb>
      <DIV=20
      =
class=3Dh5>&gt;<BR>_______________________________________________<BR>Zma=
gnette=20
      mailing list<BR><BR>Donate: <A =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=20
      target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>Archive: <A =

      href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"=20
      target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>Forums: <A=20
      href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"=20
      =
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage: <A =

      =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/durningcharles@gm=
ail.com"=20
      =
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/durningch=
[email-masked]</A><BR><BR></DIV></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV><BR>___________=
____________________________________<BR>Zmagnette=20
    mailing list<BR><BR>Donate: <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A><BR>Archive:=20
    <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>F=
orums:=20
    <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR>Uns=
ubscribe/Manage:=20
    <A=20
    =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/bachldrs@comcast.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
</A><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
  =
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV>____________________________________________=
___<BR>Zmagnette=20
  mailing list<BR><BR>Donate: <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/A><BR>Archive:=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>F=
orums:=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR>Uns=
ubscribe/Manage:=20
  <A=20
  =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/bachldrs@comcast.=
net">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
</A><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Zmagnette mailing=20
list<BR><BR>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<BR=
><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01CED193.4AB3AD10--

--===============1138176343==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1138176343==--

---

From: Chris Kotting <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 17:01:15 -0400

Wombat -

Not sure what the issue is, because this message got through fine.  Let 
be poke at this a moment...

Did you plug in "WOMBAT" as your member name?  It's showing up as a 
member name under your e-mail address.  FWIW: It seems best to leave the 
"Member Name" field blank.

Chris K.

On 10/25/2013 12:06 AM, Wayne & Isabel Hardy wrote:
> OK now we are messing with my sign in...Says wrong e--mail address, 
> but I can see that its' wrong..not my proper one, but won't change it 
> for me either. The web is using my name  not e-mail address, but 
> doesn't like my e-mail address?????
> Wombat
>
> [email-masked]
>
>
>
> -----Original Message----- From: John Shoemaker
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

---

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]> mail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 18:44:37 -0400

I think I'm in the minority on this.  I do not sit around hoping 
values go up.  I would be very happy if all kinds of exotic cars were 
selling for peanuts.  I would have one of each.  When values really 
soar, the cars become harder to keep.  Parts prices get 
crazy.  Insurance becomes more of an issue.  And the temptation to 
make money pushes you to sell.  Now you've made a great investment, 
you have taken a tidy profit, but you don't get to enjoy your car 
anymore.  Sure, I understand that if you are planning on selling, 
higher market prices mean you'll do better.  I get that.  I plan on 
keeping my car forever.  I know it may not work out that way.  There 
are a thousand unforeseen circumstances that can change that 
tomorrow.  But with a "keep it forever" mentality, I don't care that 
much about its worth.

-Steve T.

---

From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:09:58 -0400

I have a ZA and an MGA.  I wonder how many people have a Magnette and 
an MGA.  I've definitely heard of others.  As for insurance, have you 
had a classic car insurance company refuse to insure for your stated 
value?  I have found them to be pretty flexible, but I haven't tried 
to request anything too crazy.  I think the only reason for them to 
hesitate is that they don't want you to be able to put a match to it 
to make a profit.  I bet there are people on this list who have their 
Magnettes insured for 25K.  I am just guessing, though.  I suppose we 
will get some data points shortly.  Has anyone had an insurance 
company refuse to give you as high a stated value as you wanted?

-Steve T.

At 07:20 PM 10/25/2013, Mike wrote:
>SteveT, I'm with you except for one thing - value for repair or 
>replacement after an accident or other incident.
>
>If nice Magnettes were trading at around $10K, while they cost 
>upwards of $20K to get to that condition, you can be in a bind even 
>with a stated value policy. Is your underwriter going to go for you 
>asking for $25K of coverage for a car that trades for $10K? Perhaps not.
>
>But if the cars are trading in the $20K range, or to put it another 
>way, trading at a price that approximates what it would cost to 
>duplicate the car, getting them properly insured becomes easier.
>
>I'm not even going to consider the super-deluxe cars out there, the 
>ones with A/C, breathed-upon motors, and so on.
>
>I don't think the sedans will ever be as popular or pricey as the 
>sports cars, for all the same reasons that the sedans were widely 
>outsold by the sports cars when they were new. I've never really 
>understood that, but that's how it is. I have both a ZB and an MGA, 
>and the ZB is the much nicer (& rarer!) car. Go figure.
>
>Mike

---

From: Arch Boston <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:46:00 -0400

My turn to ramble a bit...  This latest car in question , if my memory serves, was for sale a few years ago for about $10,000.  And it was for sale for several months so not a speedy distressed sale.  What increased its worth???  It has been spiffed up quite a bit.  But, worth almost twice as much?  Some of you will remember me harping about a guy in my local car club complaining about dust. A group of us had been playing the game where we would choose the crappiest road when a choice of roads was required.  Eventually this pattern would lead to an impassable fork in the road.  One of the Healey owners got his feathers ruffled by dust getting on his undercarriage.  Dust!!!   Imagine dust!!!  These are just old cars that are enjoyed by some of us not great works of art.  Their worth... What a willing seller and willing buyer agree upon.  Almost $20,000 of my money --- no way!  

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 25, 2013, at 6:44 PM, Steven Trovato <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I think I'm in the minority on this.  I do not sit around hoping values go up.  I would be very happy if all kinds of exotic cars were selling for peanuts.  I would have one of each.  When values really soar, the cars become harder to keep.  Parts prices get crazy.  Insurance becomes more of an issue.  And the temptation to make money pushes you to sell.  Now you've made a great investment, you have taken a tidy profit, but you don't get to enjoy your car anymore.  Sure, I understand that if you are planning on selling, higher market prices mean you'll do better.  I get that.  I plan on keeping my car forever.  I know it may not work out that way.  There are a thousand unforeseen circumstances that can change that tomorrow.  But with a "keep it forever" mentality, I don't care that much about its worth.
> 
> -Steve T.
> 
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

---

From: "John Park" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 22:54:40 -0400

Well I don't know about most of you and your cars but I do have a good idea
of what it costs to refresh/restore your typical car whether it be a
Plymouth Fury, MGB, TR6 or Magnette. It isn't cheap. Yes, most of our cars
are undervalued especially those of us who have gone and done the big deal.
Just ask your body shop what a good  paint job costs, now go and ask your
favorite chrome shop how much to do your chrome, then see the interior
fellow for the cost of quality carpet and headlining and if you have
leather, how much per hide and how many hides (mine was 5!), then there is
all the mechanical bits to do over and the list goes on. Sure you can do it
all yourself for 10 cents an hour and I admire those who have the skills,
talent and tools to do a superb job. I'm not one of those so I have to work
hard at something I am good at and contract out these other jobs to people
who can do a good job and one I'm satisfied with and proud to own. We have
rare cars and even if there were 10 times as many, they are still expensive
to do over. Like they say, start with a million and you end up with 10000
after restoring cars. You might be lucky and get a well done machine for
peanuts because the owner wants to move on to other projects or in an estate
sale and that is fine, but remember someone put a lot of effort, money and
love into getting that car done well. So don't begrudge those of us who do
that by saying it's only a car and a bit of dust or rain on it, who cares.
Well, it's an investment and we should respect the owners point of view even
if we don't agree with it. We all love these cars whether they are rust
buckets or show winners. Like Aretha sang, RESPECT. My insurance company
didn't have any problems with my appraisal and didn't even feel the need to
see all my receipts as they know what it costs to restore a car. Hopefully I
never need to ask them for it, but if I do, at least I'll get something
close to what I have in it. If I sell it, I won't get anywhere near what it
is worth because too many people want it all for nothing or as close to
nothing as they can get. Nothing fair in that approach. Sometimes you have
other needs, desires or just fall out of love with the machine and you want
to move on, so you just push it out to the first person that doesn't insult
you with a low ball offer. The insurance company didn't seem to have a
problem with the miniscule track record of public sales of Magnettes in the
last 10 years and as I said above, they know what these things cost. Maybe
having a good appraiser helps too. Especially one who knows where to find
information on obscure cars. The first insurance company I went to sent me
an appraiser who said my car wasn't a real MG because MG only made sports
cars. On to the one I have now who were more knowlegeable and realistic in
their thinking.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Steven Trovato
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2013 8:10 PM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
Subject: [Zmagnette] Magnette values and stated value for insurance

I have a ZA and an MGA.  I wonder how many people have a Magnette and an
MGA.  I've definitely heard of others.  As for insurance, have you had a
classic car insurance company refuse to insure for your stated value?  I
have found them to be pretty flexible, but I haven't tried to request
anything too crazy.  I think the only reason for them to hesitate is that
they don't want you to be able to put a match to it to make a profit.  I bet
there are people on this list who have their Magnettes insured for 25K.  I
am just guessing, though.  I suppose we will get some data points shortly.
Has anyone had an insurance company refuse to give you as high a stated
value as you wanted?

-Steve T.

At 07:20 PM 10/25/2013, Mike wrote:
>If nice Magnettes were trading at around $10K, while they cost upwards 
>of $20K to get to that condition, you can be in a bind even with a 
>stated value policy. Is your underwriter going to go for you asking for 
>$25K of coverage for a car that trades for $10K? Perhaps not.
>
>understood that, but that's how it is. I have both a ZB and an MGA, and 
>the ZB is the much nicer (& rarer!) car. Go figure.
>
>Mike

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

---

From: Steve Hanegan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 20:38:10 -0700

My insurer, Hagerty, suggested that I combine the price I paid for the car with the documented expenditures of the renovation to come to a "Stated Value". In my case, I bought the car in January of 2004 for $6500 (an eyebrow raising price at the time) and pumped approximately $25K into it for the work done - not including any money for my labor . The Hagerty rep and I came up with an insured value of $40K for the car. The coverage is $229 per year for comp and collision with this guaranteed value. The folks at Hagerty were actually very nice about the whole thing, encouraging me to consider what it would cost to rebuild if it were damaged as the value rather than what I could sell it for.

I have heard that there are three basic value levels for any car: What it would cost to replace, What it would cost to get you to turn loose of it (sentimental value) and what you could sell it for. My guess is that the first two being the highest will always remain the case for Magnettes.

The only thing I would say about hoping that values are high and will rise for finished cars is that It will give incentive for more cars to be saved. Only the truly devoted would put the kind of work and cash it takes to properly restore a Maggie knowing that it will never get more than pennies on the dollar cost of restoration. I suppose that is OK if we don't mind that eventually there will be a dwindling number of Magnettes left that are done, solid and ready to drive and everything else will have been scrapped, hacked about or otherwise ruined. I would love to see a good balance between high enough to encourage cars to be saved and recognize/mitigate the expense to do so and affordable enough that future enthusiasts will recognize the value of these cars and adopt them.

Have any of you had a chance to experience a magazine called "Sports Car Market"? It is a monthly magazine with discussion and analysis of what is going on in the Auction Market (Think Goodings, Barret-Jackson, Amelia Island etc.). It gives a wonderful insight into what a wide variety of cars are bring in when sold and trends that affect either the upward or downward changes in values. For the past 7 - 9 years growth in the value of most "ordinary" cars has increased fairly steadily, even in most cases enough to keep ahead of inflation. There will always be the Ferraris and other exoti-cars that sell for millions, but the more run of the mill cars are seeing decent growth too. The contemporary middle class, mid range Chevies, Fords, Dodges, Ramblers etc that were sold alongside our Magnettes are now trading (for the most part) in the high teens to low 30s, so it would stand to reason that $20K - to $25K would not be out of line for a Magnette in "ready to drive" condition, more depending on history/provenance/originality. John Drake (Silver over blue Varitone in the President's class at GT35) had his for sale recently for $26K, I don't know the outcome of that sale, but it certainly seemed a reasonable price for a very nice, though not totally original car.

Steve H.

On Oct 25, 2013, at 5:09 PM, Steven Trovato <[email-masked]> wrote:

> I have a ZA and an MGA.  I wonder how many people have a Magnette and an MGA.  I've definitely heard of others.  As for insurance, have you had a classic car insurance company refuse to insure for your stated value?  I have found them to be pretty flexible, but I haven't tried to request anything too crazy.  I think the only reason for them to hesitate is that they don't want you to be able to put a match to it to make a profit.  I bet there are people on this list who have their Magnettes insured for 25K.  I am just guessing, though.  I suppose we will get some data points shortly.  Has anyone had an insurance company refuse to give you as high a stated value as you wanted?
> 
> -Steve T.
> 
> 
> 
>> SteveT, I'm with you except for one thing - value for repair or replacement after an accident or other incident.
>> 
>> If nice Magnettes were trading at around $10K, while they cost upwards of $20K to get to that condition, you can be in a bind even with a stated value policy. Is your underwriter going to go for you asking for $25K of coverage for a car that trades for $10K? Perhaps not.
>> 
>> But if the cars are trading in the $20K range, or to put it another way, trading at a price that approximates what it would cost to duplicate the car, getting them properly insured becomes easier.
>> 
>> I'm not even going to consider the super-deluxe cars out there, the ones with A/C, breathed-upon motors, and so on.
>> 
>> I don't think the sedans will ever be as popular or pricey as the sports cars, for all the same reasons that the sedans were widely outsold by the sports cars when they were new. I've never really understood that, but that's how it is. I have both a ZB and an MGA, and the ZB is the much nicer (& rarer!) car. Go figure.
>> 
>> Mike
> 
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

---

From: charles durning <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 08:40:34 -0500

--===============0862848090==

--001a1135eb6ce2869904e9a50204

I don't have a problem with a stated value.  Just come to terms about the
value and pay the premiums.  I've insured several cars with a stated value
and we have always come to a figure with which I have been happy.   I have
my Chick Magnette insured with Hagerty.  We discussed the condition of the
car as a barn find that still has a barn find patina.  After sending
several pics of the car and the garage we agreed on a stated value and
coverage for $110 per year.  I would gladly sell my car for the stated
value.  Though I would be disappointed if the car were to be totaled I
would be happy with the settlement.

Charlie Durning

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Mike <[email-masked]> wrote:

> If nice Magnettes were trading at around $10K, while they cost upwards of
> $20K to get to that condition, you can be in a bind even with a stated
> value policy. Is your underwriter going to go for you asking for $25K of
> coverage for a car that trades for $10K? Perhaps not.
>
> But if the cars are trading in the $20K range, or to put it another way,
> trading at a price that approximates what it would cost to duplicate the
> car, getting them properly insured becomes easier.
>
> I'm not even going to consider the super-deluxe cars out there, the ones
> with A/C, breathed-upon motors, and so on.
>
> I don't think the sedans will ever be as popular or pricey as the sports
> cars, for all the same reasons that the sedans were widely outsold by the
> sports cars when they were new. I've never really understood that, but
> that's how it is. I have both a ZB and an MGA, and the ZB is the much nicer
> (& rarer!) car. Go figure.
>
> Mike
>
> --------------------------------------------
> On Fri, 10/25/13, Steven Trovato <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>  To: "List for the Z Magnette Group - North America" <
> [email-masked]>, "List for the Z Magnette Group - North
> America" <[email-masked]>
>  Date: Friday, October 25, 2013, 3:44 PM
>
>  I think I'm in the minority on
>  this.  I do not sit around hoping values go up.  I
>  would be very happy if all kinds of exotic cars were selling
>  for peanuts.  I would have one of each.  When
>  values really soar, the cars become harder to keep.
>  Parts prices get crazy.  Insurance becomes more of an
>  issue.  And the temptation to make money pushes you to
>  sell.  Now you've made a great investment, you have
>  taken a tidy profit, but you don't get to enjoy your car
>  anymore.  Sure, I understand that if you are planning
>  on selling, higher market prices mean you'll do
>  better.  I get that.  I plan on keeping my car
>  forever.  I know it may not work out that way.
>  There are a thousand unforeseen circumstances that can
>  change that tomorrow.  But with a "keep it forever"
>  mentality, I don't care that much about its worth.
>
>  -Steve T.
>
>
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
>

--001a1135eb6ce2869904e9a50204
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I don&#39;t have a problem with a stated value.=A0 Just co=
me to terms about the value and pay the premiums.=A0 I&#39;ve insured sever=
al cars with a stated value and we have always come to a figure=A0with whic=
h I have been happy. =A0 I have my Chick Magnette insured with Hagerty.=A0 =
We discussed the condition of the car as a barn find that still has a barn =
find patina.=A0 After sending several=A0pics of the car and the garage we a=
greed on a stated value and coverage for $110 per year.=A0 I would gladly s=
ell my car for the stated value.=A0 Though I would be disappointed if the c=
ar were to be totaled I would be happy with the settlement.=A0 </div>
<div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>=A0=
</div>
<div>Charlie Durning</div>
<div>=A0</div>
<div><font size=3D"4">If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watc=
hing.</font></div>
<div>=A0</div></div></div>
<br><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM, Mike <s=
pan dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_bla=
nk">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><blockquote class=3D"gma=
il_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-lef=
t:1ex">
SteveT, I&#39;m with you except for one thing - value for repair or replace=
ment after an accident or other incident.<br>
<br>
If nice Magnettes were trading at around $10K, while they cost upwards of $=
20K to get to that condition, you can be in a bind even with a stated value=
 policy. Is your underwriter going to go for you asking for $25K of coverag=
e for a car that trades for $10K? Perhaps not.<br>

<br>
But if the cars are trading in the $20K range, or to put it another way, tr=
ading at a price that approximates what it would cost to duplicate the car,=
 getting them properly insured becomes easier.<br>
<br>
I&#39;m not even going to consider the super-deluxe cars out there, the one=
s with A/C, breathed-upon motors, and so on.<br>
<br>
I don&#39;t think the sedans will ever be as popular or pricey as the sport=
s cars, for all the same reasons that the sedans were widely outsold by the=
 sports cars when they were new. I&#39;ve never really understood that, but=
 that&#39;s how it is. I have both a ZB and an MGA, and the ZB is the much =
nicer (&amp; rarer!) car. Go figure.<br>

<br>
Mike<br>
<br>
--------------------------------------------<br>
On Fri, 10/25/13, Steven Trovato &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
et">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
<br>
=A0Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] CL Magnette<br>
=A0To: &quot;List for the Z Magnette Group - North America&quot; &lt;<a hre=
f=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;, &qu=
ot;List for the Z Magnette Group - North America&quot; &lt;<a href=3D"mailt=
o:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt;<br>

=A0Date: Friday, October 25, 2013, 3:44 PM<br>
<div><div class=3D"h5"><br>
=A0I think I&#39;m in the minority on<br>
=A0this.=A0 I do not sit around hoping values go up.=A0 I<br>
=A0would be very happy if all kinds of exotic cars were selling<br>
=A0for peanuts.=A0 I would have one of each.=A0 When<br>
=A0values really soar, the cars become harder to keep.=A0<br>
=A0Parts prices get crazy.=A0 Insurance becomes more of an<br>
=A0issue.=A0 And the temptation to make money pushes you to<br>
=A0sell.=A0 Now you&#39;ve made a great investment, you have<br>
=A0taken a tidy profit, but you don&#39;t get to enjoy your car<br>
=A0anymore.=A0 Sure, I understand that if you are planning<br>
=A0on selling, higher market prices mean you&#39;ll do<br>
=A0better.=A0 I get that.=A0 I plan on keeping my car<br>
=A0forever.=A0 I know it may not work out that way.=A0<br>
=A0There are a thousand unforeseen circumstances that can<br>
=A0change that tomorrow.=A0 But with a &quot;keep it forever&quot;<br>
=A0mentality, I don&#39;t care that much about its worth.<br>
<br>
=A0-Steve T.<br>
<br>
<br>
=A0At 09:32 AM 10/25/2013, charles durning wrote:<br>
=A0&gt; I hope he gets it also.=A0 We need to keep the value<br>
=A0of our cars on the rise.<br>
=A0&gt;<br>
=A0&gt; Charlie Durning<br>
=A0&gt;<br>
<br>
=A0_______________________________________________<br>
=A0Zmagnette mailing list<br>
<br>
=A0Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
=A0Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http:=
//www.team.net/archive</a><br>
=A0Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://=
www.team.net/forums</a><br>
</div></div>=A0Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.te=
am.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br>
<div class=3D"HOEnZb"><div class=3D"h5"><br>
<br>
_______________________________________________<br>
Zmagnette mailing list<br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailm=
an/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</div></div></blockquote></div><br></div>

--001a1135eb6ce2869904e9a50204--

--===============0862848090==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0862848090==--

---

From: Michael Anderson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 21:22:21 -0700 (PDT)

--===============1706283753==

---2034085191-835662492-1382934141=:53123
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

heh.=0AI happen to like seeing all the responses, even the=A0 one s that we=
re intended for an audience of one (lol).=0AI recently let my mailbox get r=
ather full (500+ in the z-list alone!) so I am used to large clean-up effor=
ts.=0A=0A=0A=A0=0AMike!=0A=0A=0AMichael Anderson=0AOne of a Kind Stuff/AEU=
=0A775 772-2056=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Steven Tr=
ovato <[email-masked]>=0ATo: List for the Z Magnette Group - North =
America <[email-masked]> =0ASent: Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:30 =
PM=0ASubject: Re: [Zmagnette] Reply to...=0A =0A=0A=0ASeriously?=A0 Is that=
 your comment on the "reply to"=0Achange?=A0 Allen needs a break, so I'll t=
ell you what he is probably=0Aabout to say.=A0 Don't judge this list by the=
 last few days.=A0 We=0Aare changing list hosts, and most of the communicat=
ions have been about=0Athat.=A0 This is not the usual state.=A0 We usually =
are a lot more=0Ainteresting.=A0 If you are unhappy with the volume of mail=
, you can=0Achange to digest mode.=A0 That will keep your inbox much less=
=0Acluttered.=A0 If you really want to go, with this new server, you can=0A=
unsubscribe by yourself.=A0 Scroll to the bottom of this post to see=0Athe =
link.=A0 And last, we are sorry to see you go and hope you come=0Aback agai=
n sometime soon.=A0 =0A=0A-Steve T.=0A=0AAt 11:09 PM 10/22/2013, you wrote:=
=0A=0A=0ADear Alan,=0A>=0A>Please take me off the Z-Magnette list for now.=
=0A>=0A>Thanks,=0A>Brian Neri=0A>[email-masked]=0A____________________=
___________________________=0AZmagnette mailing list=0A=0ADonate: http://ww=
w.team.net/donate.html=0AArchive: http://www.team.net/archive=0AForums: htt=
p://www.team.net/forums=0AUnsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
---2034085191-835662492-1382934141=:53123
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><body><div style=3D"color:#000; background-color:#fff; font-family:ti=
mes new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:12pt">heh.<br>I happen to l=
ike seeing all the responses, even the&nbsp; one s that were intended for a=
n audience of one (lol).<br>I recently let my mailbox get rather full (500+=
 in the z-list alone!) so I am used to large clean-up efforts.<br><div><spa=
n><br></span></div><div>&nbsp;</div><div>Mike!</div><div><br><br></div><div=
>Michael Anderson<br>One of a Kind Stuff/AEU<br>775 772-2056</div><br>  <di=
v style=3D"font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif; font-size:=
 12pt;"> <div style=3D"font-family: times new roman, new york, times, serif=
; font-size: 12pt;"> <div dir=3D"ltr"> <hr size=3D"1">  <font face=3D"Arial=
" size=3D"2"> <b><span style=3D"font-weight:bold;">From:</span></b> Steven =
Trovato &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br> <b><span style=3D"font-weight: b=
old;">To:</span></b> List for the Z Magnette Group - North America
 &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br> <b><span style=3D"font-weight: bold;=
">Sent:</span></b> Tuesday, October 22, 2013 8:30 PM<br> <b><span style=3D"=
font-weight: bold;">Subject:</span></b> Re: [Zmagnette] Reply to...<br> </f=
ont> </div> <div class=3D"y_msg_container"><br>=0A<div id=3D"yiv2083296728"=
>=0A<div>=0ASeriously?&nbsp; Is that your comment on the "reply to"=0Achang=
e?&nbsp; Allen needs a break, so I'll tell you what he is probably=0Aabout =
to say.&nbsp; Don't judge this list by the last few days.&nbsp; We=0Aare ch=
anging list hosts, and most of the communications have been about=0Athat.&n=
bsp; This is not the usual state.&nbsp; We usually are a lot more=0Ainteres=
ting.&nbsp; If you are unhappy with the volume of mail, you can=0Achange to=
 digest mode.&nbsp; That will keep your inbox much less=0Acluttered.&nbsp; =
If you really want to go, with this new server, you can=0Aunsubscribe by yo=
urself.&nbsp; Scroll to the bottom of this post to see=0Athe link.&nbsp; An=
d last, we are sorry to see you go and hope you come=0Aback again sometime =
soon.&nbsp; <br><br>=0A-Steve T.<br><br>=0AAt 11:09 PM 10/22/2013, you wrot=
e:<br><br>=0A<blockquote type=3D"cite" class=3D"yiv2083296728cite" cite=3D"=
">Dear Alan,<br><br>=0APlease take me off the Z-Magnette list for now.<br><=
br>=0AThanks,<br>=0ABrian Neri<br>=0A<a rel=3D"nofollow" ymailto=3D"mailto:=
[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">=
[email-masked]</a></blockquote>=0A</div>=0A=0A</div><br>______________=
_________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing list<br><br>Donate: =
<a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.te=
am.net/donate.html</a><br>Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>Forums: <a href=3D"htt=
p://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/forums</a><b=
r>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmag=
nette/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman=
/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br><br><br><br></div> </div> </=
div>  </div></body></html>
---2034085191-835662492-1382934141=:53123--

--===============1706283753==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1706283753==--

---

From: CHRIS KOTTING <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 09:56:36 -0400

--===============1825382252==

--089e0149ce5ceddf7b04e9cd778a

I don't have classic car insurance on our Magnette.  We want to drive it
more regularly than classic policies will allow.  We have it on our regular
insurance on a stated value basis.  Not all insurers will do that, but
Motorists Mutual does (shameless plug for one of the two major insurers
headquartered here in Columbus, Ohio.)

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>wrote:

> they don't want you to be able to put a match to it to make a profit.  I
> bet there are people on this list who have their Magnettes insured for 25K.
>  I am just guessing, though.  I suppose we will get some data points
> shortly.  Has anyone had an insurance company refuse to give you as high a
> stated value as you wanted?
>
> -Steve T.
>
>
>
> ______________________________**_________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.**html<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/**
> options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]>
>
>

--089e0149ce5ceddf7b04e9cd778a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I don&#39;t have classic car insurance on our Magnette.=A0=
 We want to drive it more regularly than classic policies will allow.=A0 We=
 have it on our regular insurance on a stated value basis.=A0 Not all insur=
ers will do that, but Motorists Mutual does (shameless plug for one of the =
two major insurers headquartered here in Columbus, Ohio.)<br>
</div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Fri,=
 Oct 25, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Steven Trovato <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"m=
ailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&=
gt;</span> wrote:<br>
<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1p=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">I have a ZA and an MGA. =A0I wonder how many=
 people have a Magnette and an MGA. =A0I&#39;ve definitely heard of others.=
 =A0As for insurance, have you had a classic car insurance company refuse t=
o insure for your stated value? =A0I have found them to be pretty flexible,=
 but I haven&#39;t tried to request anything too crazy. =A0I think the only=
 reason for them to hesitate is that they don&#39;t want you to be able to =
put a match to it to make a profit. =A0I bet there are people on this list =
who have their Magnettes insured for 25K. =A0I am just guessing, though. =
=A0I suppose we will get some data points shortly. =A0Has anyone had an ins=
urance company refuse to give you as high a stated value as you wanted?<br>

<br>
-Steve T.<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
At 07:20 PM 10/25/2013, Mike wrote:<br>
<blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1p=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">
SteveT, I&#39;m with you except for one thing - value for repair or replace=
ment after an accident or other incident.<br>
<br>
If nice Magnettes were trading at around $10K, while they cost upwards of $=
20K to get to that condition, you can be in a bind even with a stated value=
 policy. Is your underwriter going to go for you asking for $25K of coverag=
e for a car that trades for $10K? Perhaps not.<br>

<br>

<br>
Mike<br>
</blockquote>
<br>
______________________________<u></u>_________________<br>
Zmagnette mailing list<br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.<u></u>html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailma=
n/<u></u>options/zmagnette/chris.<u></u>[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
</blockquote></div><br></div>

--089e0149ce5ceddf7b04e9cd778a--

--===============1825382252==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1825382252==--