Subject: Welcome to the "Zmagnette" mailing list

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:39:13 -0600 <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list! Welcome to the Z
Magnette list!  Please send all, suggestions, questions, and whatnot
to [email-masked].  You can handle address changes via the web
interface at the link below.  Please save this e-mail for future
reference.

BTW: For those who have been wanting a Digest version of the list, we
have that under this new hosting!

Further details (including how to get yourself set up for Digest) are
below:

To post to this list, send your message to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/zmagnette

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/mharc%40autox.team.net

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:

  uxsoufpo

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your autox.team.net mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.