Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] ignition update <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Fletcher Millmore <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:35:37 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1724752288==
 boundary="------------050907050405050609060906"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------050907050405050609060906
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

If changing the coil "fixed it" but it then got worse, it likely had 
nothing to do with the coil.  And the old coil was providing spark - a 
coil cannot tell which cylinder is firing, so should usually be the same 
on all holes.
It is possible that a "better coil" would hide and/or exacerbate some 
other deficiency, like low voltage to the coil, or faults in the HT side.

Check the internal earth lead from the points plate to the distributor 
body - they break with age, and cause just this sort of behavior. The 
break will be (usually) at one end, but if not the super  fine braid 
wire will pull out of the braided silk insulation. It is not rare that 
these have been replaced by inappropriate stiff wire, which fails quickly.

If that is not it, call back with an updated sequential and complete 
listing of exactly what has been done/changed and results.

FRM
On 10/30/2013 7:11 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
>
> I guess the car just didn't want to go to a show. Dennis replaced the 
> coil and it seemed to work fine. The next morning however it started 
> backfiring A LOT and in juice as it wouldn't go above 40 and then it 
> would go at speed. possibly wobbly wheel then started up as well. 
> Fiddling with the distributer seemed to help some of the back firing 
> issue but it kept happening. so the car stayed home (started working 
> just fine when we got to within a mile of the house or so go 
> figure-more than a mile away not so much whether coming or going) and 
> we went.
> Buckey suggested checking the dashpots which Dennis hadn't thought to 
> do. Anyone else have any suggestions? I left to go look at cars so 
> othter than dashpots I didn;t get the impression that there were 
> anyother suggestions.
> Joyce
>
>
> ____________________________________________________________
> *30-second trick for a flat belly*
> This daily 30-second trick BOOSTS your body's #1 fat-burning hormone
> <http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223st01duc>TheFatBurningHormone.com 
> <http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223st01duc> 
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Zmagnette mailing list
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>

--------------050907050405050609060906
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    If changing the coil "fixed it" but it then got worse, it likely had
    nothing to do with the coil.&nbsp; And the old coil was providing spark -
    a coil cannot tell which cylinder is firing, so should usually be
    the same on all holes.<br>
    It is possible that a "better coil" would hide and/or exacerbate
    some other deficiency, like low voltage to the coil, or faults in
    the HT side.<br>
    <br>
    Check the internal earth lead from the points plate to the
    distributor body - they break with age, and cause just this sort of
    behavior. The break will be (usually) at one end, but if not the
    super&nbsp; fine braid wire will pull out of the braided silk insulation.
    It is not rare that these have been replaced by inappropriate stiff
    wire, which fails quickly.<br>
    <br>
    If that is not it, call back with an updated sequential and complete
    listing of exactly what has been done/changed and results.<br>
    <br>
    FRM<br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 10/30/2013 7:11 PM,
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
      cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite"><br>
      <div dir="ltr">
        <div>
          <div class="gmail_extra">
            <div class="gmail_quote">I guess the car just didn't want to
              go to a show. Dennis replaced the coil and it seemed to
              work fine. The next morning however it started backfiring&nbsp;
              A LOT and in juice as it wouldn't go above 40 and then it
              would go at speed. possibly wobbly wheel then started up
              as well. Fiddling with the distributer seemed to help some
              of the back firing issue but it kept happening. so the car
              stayed home (started working just fine when we got to
              within a mile of the house or so go figure-more than a
              mile away not so much whether coming or going) and we
              went.</div>
            <div class="gmail_quote">&nbsp;</div>
            <div class="gmail_quote">Buckey suggested checking the
              dashpots which Dennis hadn't thought to do. Anyone else
              have any suggestions? I left to go look at cars so othter
              than dashpots I didn;t get the impression that there were
              anyother suggestions. </div>
            <div class="gmail_quote">Joyce</div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <br>
      <font color="#000000" size="2">____________________________________________________________</font><br>
      <a moz-do-not-send="true" style="TEXT-DECORATION: none"
href="http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223st01duc"
        target="_blank"><font face="Arial"><font color="#004080"
            size="3"><b>30-second trick for a flat belly</b></font><br>
          <font color="#000000" size="2">This daily 30-second trick
            BOOSTS your body's #1 fat-burning hormone<br>
          </font></font></a><font face="Arial"><font color="#000000"
          size="2"><a moz-do-not-send="true" style="COLOR: #000000"
href="http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223st01duc"
            target="_blank">TheFatBurningHormone.com</a></font></font>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------050907050405050609060906--

--===============1724752288==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1724752288==--

---

From: charles durning <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 20:59:57 -0500

--===============0862411489==

--089e0158b60885b3f304e9ffcef9

Back in a past life when I worked for a living I would run into the
backfiring symptoms you stated.  I found that, typically. there are 3
places where I would look.  A plugged or restricted exhaust.  That was
problem when car were fitted double wall exhaust pipes.  The inside pipe
would collapse.  Another was a bad condencer, even if it was new.  I wish I
still had my condencer tester.  and the last was a lean mixture.  All of
those can come on suddenly, will cause a backfire through the carbs, and
limit top speed.  I would doubt the restricted pipe but would not rule out
a restricted muffler.

For the exhaust just put your hand at the end of the pipe and feel if you
are getting any exhaust out.  For the condencer, just replace it.  For the
lean mixture, check the fuel delivery to the carbs,  pressure and volume.
Replace the filter.  Check the draw tube in the tank and the filter screen
in the bottom of the tank.  Have the needles fallen out of the dashpots in
the carbs.

My Magnette had a combination of all of those that I had to correct before
the car would run right.  It would run but not well.

Charlie Durning

If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watching.

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Fletcher Millmore <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> nothing to do with the coil.  And the old coil was providing spark - a coil
> cannot tell which cylinder is firing, so should usually be the same on all
> holes.
> body - they break with age, and cause just this sort of behavior. The break
> will be (usually) at one end, but if not the super  fine braid wire will
> pull out of the braided silk insulation. It is not rare that these have
> been replaced by inappropriate stiff wire, which fails quickly.
>
> backfiring  A LOT and in juice as it wouldn't go above 40 and then it would
> go at speed. possibly wobbly wheel then started up as well. Fiddling with
> the distributer seemed to help some of the back firing issue but it kept
> happening. so the car stayed home (started working just fine when we got to
> within a mile of the house or so go figure-more than a mile away not so
> much whether coming or going) and we went.
>
> Buckey suggested checking the dashpots which Dennis hadn't thought to do.
> Anyone else have any suggestions? I left to go look at cars so othter than
> dashpots I didn;t get the impression that there were anyother suggestions.
> Joyce
>
>
> TheFatBurningHormone.com<http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223st01duc>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]
>
>
>

--089e0158b60885b3f304e9ffcef9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Back in a past life when I worked for a living I woul=
d run into the backfiring symptoms you stated.=A0 I found that, typically. =
there are 3 places where I would look.=A0 A plugged or restricted exhaust.=
=A0=A0That was problem when car were fitted double wall exhaust pipes.=A0=
=A0The inside pipe would collapse.=A0 Another was a bad condencer, even if =
it=A0was new.=A0 I wish I still had my condencer tester.=A0 and the last wa=
s a lean mixture.=A0=A0All of those can come on suddenly, will cause a back=
fire through the=A0carbs, and limit top speed.=A0 I would doubt the restric=
ted pipe=A0but would=A0not rule out a restricted=A0muffler.</div>
<div>=A0</div><div>For the exhaust just put your hand at the end of the pip=
e and feel if you are getting any exhaust out.=A0 For the condencer, just r=
eplace it.=A0 For the lean mixture, check the fuel=A0delivery to the carbs,=
 =A0pressure and volume.=A0 Replace the filter.=A0 Check the draw tube in t=
he tank and the filter screen in the bottom of the tank.=A0 Have the needle=
s fallen out of the dashpots in the carbs.</div>
<div>=A0</div><div>My Magnette had a combination of all of those that I had=
 to correct before the car would run right.=A0 It would run but not well.=
=A0</div></div><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><br clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=
=3D"ltr"><div>
=A0</div>
<div>Charlie Durning</div>
<div>=A0</div>
<div><font size=3D"4">If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is watc=
hing.</font></div>
<div>=A0</div></div></div>
<br><br><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Fletche=
r Millmore <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]=
t" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]</a>&gt;</span> wrote:<br><bl=
ockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #=
ccc solid;padding-left:1ex">

 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div text=3D"#000000" bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF">
    If changing the coil &quot;fixed it&quot; but it then got worse, it lik=
ely had
    nothing to do with the coil.=A0 And the old coil was providing spark -
    a coil cannot tell which cylinder is firing, so should usually be
    the same on all holes.<br>
    It is possible that a &quot;better coil&quot; would hide and/or exacerb=
ate
    some other deficiency, like low voltage to the coil, or faults in
    the HT side.<br>
    <br>
    Check the internal earth lead from the points plate to the
    distributor body - they break with age, and cause just this sort of
    behavior. The break will be (usually) at one end, but if not the
    super=A0 fine braid wire will pull out of the braided silk insulation.
    It is not rare that these have been replaced by inappropriate stiff
    wire, which fails quickly.<br>
    <br>
    If that is not it, call back with an updated sequential and complete
    listing of exactly what has been done/changed and results.<br>
    <br>
    FRM<div><div class=3D"h5"><br>
    <div>On 10/30/2013 7:11 PM,
      <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">jtdbrough=
[email-masked]</a> wrote:<br>
    </div>
    </div></div><blockquote type=3D"cite"><div><div class=3D"h5"><br>
      <div dir=3D"ltr">
        <div>
          <div class=3D"gmail_extra">
            <div class=3D"gmail_quote">I guess the car just didn&#39;t want=
 to
              go to a show. Dennis replaced the coil and it seemed to
              work fine. The next morning however it started backfiring=A0
              A LOT and in juice as it wouldn&#39;t go above 40 and then it
              would go at speed. possibly wobbly wheel then started up
              as well. Fiddling with the distributer seemed to help some
              of the back firing issue but it kept happening. so the car
              stayed home (started working just fine when we got to
              within a mile of the house or so go figure-more than a
              mile away not so much whether coming or going) and we
              went.</div>
            <div class=3D"gmail_quote">=A0</div>
            <div class=3D"gmail_quote">Buckey suggested checking the
              dashpots which Dennis hadn&#39;t thought to do. Anyone else
              have any suggestions? I left to go look at cars so othter
              than dashpots I didn;t get the impression that there were
              anyother suggestions. </div>
            <div class=3D"gmail_quote">Joyce</div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <br>
      <font color=3D"#000000">_____________________________________________=
_______________</font><br>
      <a style=3D"text-decoration:none" href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.net=
zero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223st01duc" target=3D"_blank"><font face=
=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#004080" size=3D"3"><b>30-second trick for a flat=
 belly</b></font><br>

          <font color=3D"#000000">This daily 30-second trick
            BOOSTS your body&#39;s #1 fat-burning hormone<br>
          </font></font></a><font face=3D"Arial"><font color=3D"#000000"><a=
 href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223s=
t01duc" target=3D"_blank">TheFatBurningHormone.com</a></font></font>
      <br>
      <fieldset></fieldset>
      <br>
      </div></div><pre>_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

//www.team.net/donate.html</a>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mail=
man/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </div>

<br>_______________________________________________<br>
Zmagnette mailing list<br>
<br>
//www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://w=
ww.team.net/archive</a><br>
Forums: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" target=3D"_blank">http://www=
.team.net/forums</a><br>
tte/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailm=
an/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</a><br>
<br>
<br></blockquote></div><br></div>

--089e0158b60885b3f304e9ffcef9--

--===============0862411489==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0862411489==--

---

From: "Wayne & Isabel Hardy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 22:58:48 -0500

--===============1484901234==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_010C_01CED5C3.97E5C580"

------=_NextPart_000_010C_01CED5C3.97E5C580
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Also don=E2=80=99t forget the little filters at the carbs them =
selves...right where the fuel enters the bowl there is a little filter =
of super fine copper wire. It can get plugged too and restrict flow. At =
least my old carbs have the filters..maybe yours do too.

Wombat

From: charles durning=20
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:59 PM
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America=20
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] ignition update

Back in a past life when I worked for a living I would run into the =
backfiring symptoms you stated.  I found that, typically. there are 3 =
places where I would look.  A plugged or restricted exhaust.  That was =
problem when car were fitted double wall exhaust pipes.  The inside pipe =
would collapse.  Another was a bad condencer, even if it was new.  I =
wish I still had my condencer tester.  and the last was a lean mixture.  =
All of those can come on suddenly, will cause a backfire through the =
carbs, and limit top speed.  I would doubt the restricted pipe but would =
not rule out a restricted muffler.

For the exhaust just put your hand at the end of the pipe and feel if =
you are getting any exhaust out.  For the condencer, just replace it.  =
For the lean mixture, check the fuel delivery to the carbs,  pressure =
and volume.  Replace the filter.  Check the draw tube in the tank and =
the filter screen in the bottom of the tank.  Have the needles fallen =
out of the dashpots in the carbs.

My Magnette had a combination of all of those that I had to correct =
before the car would run right.  It would run but not well.=20

Charlie Durning

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Fletcher Millmore =
<[email-masked]> wrote:

  If changing the coil "fixed it" but it then got worse, it likely had =
nothing to do with the coil.  And the old coil was providing spark - a =
coil cannot tell which cylinder is firing, so should usually be the same =
on all holes.
  It is possible that a "better coil" would hide and/or exacerbate some =
other deficiency, like low voltage to the coil, or faults in the HT =
side.

  Check the internal earth lead from the points plate to the distributor =
body - they break with age, and cause just this sort of behavior. The =
break will be (usually) at one end, but if not the super  fine braid =
wire will pull out of the braided silk insulation. It is not rare that =
these have been replaced by inappropriate stiff wire, which fails =
quickly.

  If that is not it, call back with an updated sequential and complete =
listing of exactly what has been done/changed and results.

  FRM=20

    I guess the car just didn't want to go to a show. Dennis replaced =
the coil and it seemed to work fine. The next morning however it started =
backfiring  A LOT and in juice as it wouldn't go above 40 and then it =
would go at speed. possibly wobbly wheel then started up as well. =
Fiddling with the distributer seemed to help some of the back firing =
issue but it kept happening. so the car stayed home (started working =
just fine when we got to within a mile of the house or so go figure-more =
than a mile away not so much whether coming or going) and we went.

    Buckey suggested checking the dashpots which Dennis hadn't thought =
to do. Anyone else have any suggestions? I left to go look at cars so =
othter than dashpots I didn;t get the impression that there were =
anyother suggestions.=20
    Joyce

    ____________________________________________________________
    30-second trick for a flat belly
    This daily 30-second trick BOOSTS your body's #1 fat-burning hormone
    TheFatBurningHormone.com=20
    =20

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=

  Unsubscribe/Manage: =

-------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-------
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_010C_01CED5C3.97E5C580
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 14pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Also don=E2=80=99t forget the little filters at the =
carbs them=20
selves...right where the fuel enters the bowl there is a little filter =
of super=20
fine copper wire. It can get plugged too and restrict flow. At least my =
old=20
carbs have the filters..maybe yours do too.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>Wombat</FONT></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; DISPLAY: =
inline">
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt tahoma">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #f5f5f5">
<DIV style=3D"font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A =
title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">charles durning</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:59 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A title=[email-masked]=20
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">List for the Z Magnette Group - =
North=20
America</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Re: [Zmagnette] ignition update</DIV></DIV></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<DIV=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: small; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; =
COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; TEXT-DECORATION: none; DISPLAY: =
inline">
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>Back in a past life when I worked for a living I would run into the =

backfiring symptoms you stated.&nbsp; I found that, typically. there are =
3=20
places where I would look.&nbsp; A plugged or restricted exhaust.&nbsp; =
That was=20
problem when car were fitted double wall exhaust pipes.&nbsp; The inside =
pipe=20
would collapse.&nbsp; Another was a bad condencer, even if it was =
new.&nbsp; I=20
wish I still had my condencer tester.&nbsp; and the last was a lean=20
mixture.&nbsp; All of those can come on suddenly, will cause a backfire =
through=20
the carbs, and limit top speed.&nbsp; I would doubt the restricted pipe =
but=20
would not rule out a restricted muffler.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For the exhaust just put your hand at the end of the pipe and feel =
if you=20
are getting any exhaust out.&nbsp; For the condencer, just replace =
it.&nbsp; For=20
the lean mixture, check the fuel delivery to the carbs,&nbsp; pressure =
and=20
volume.&nbsp; Replace the filter.&nbsp; Check the draw tube in the tank =
and the=20
filter screen in the bottom of the tank.&nbsp; Have the needles fallen =
out of=20
the dashpots in the carbs.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My Magnette had a combination of all of those that I had to correct =
before=20
the car would run right.&nbsp; It would run but not well. </DIV></DIV>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_extra>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Charlie Durning</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D4>If you are using Google or Gmail, Big Brother is=20
watching.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV><BR><BR>
<DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM, Fletcher =
Millmore <SPAN=20
dir=3Dltr>&lt;<A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
target=3D_blank>[email-masked]</A>&gt;</SPAN> wrote:<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE class=3Dgmail_quote=20
style=3D"PADDING-LEFT: 1ex; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 0.8ex; BORDER-LEFT: #ccc =
1px solid">
  <DIV bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF" text=3D"#000000">If changing the coil "fixed =
it" but it=20
  then got worse, it likely had nothing to do with the coil.&nbsp; And =
the old=20
  coil was providing spark - a coil cannot tell which cylinder is =
firing, so=20
  should usually be the same on all holes.<BR>It is possible that a =
"better=20
  coil" would hide and/or exacerbate some other deficiency, like low =
voltage to=20
  the coil, or faults in the HT side.<BR><BR>Check the internal earth =
lead from=20
  the points plate to the distributor body - they break with age, and =
cause just=20
  this sort of behavior. The break will be (usually) at one end, but if =
not the=20
  super&nbsp; fine braid wire will pull out of the braided silk =
insulation. It=20
  is not rare that these have been replaced by inappropriate stiff wire, =
which=20
  fails quickly.<BR><BR>If that is not it, call back with an updated =
sequential=20
  and complete listing of exactly what has been done/changed and=20
  results.<BR><BR>FRM=20
  <DIV>
  <DIV class=3Dh5>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV>On 10/30/2013 7:11 PM, <A href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]"=20
  target=3D_blank>[email-masked]</A> =
wrote:<BR></DIV></DIV></DIV>
  <BLOCKQUOTE type=3D"cite">
    <DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dh5>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV dir=3Dltr>
    <DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_extra>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>I guess the car just didn't want to go to a =
show.=20
    Dennis replaced the coil and it seemed to work fine. The next =
morning=20
    however it started backfiring&nbsp; A LOT and in juice as it =
wouldn't go=20
    above 40 and then it would go at speed. possibly wobbly wheel then =
started=20
    up as well. Fiddling with the distributer seemed to help some of the =
back=20
    firing issue but it kept happening. so the car stayed home (started =
working=20
    just fine when we got to within a mile of the house or so go =
figure-more=20
    than a mile away not so much whether coming or going) and we =
went.</DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>Buckey suggested checking the dashpots =
which Dennis=20
    hadn't thought to do. Anyone else have any suggestions? I left to go =
look at=20
    cars so othter than dashpots I didn;t get the impression that there =
were=20
    anyother suggestions. </DIV>
    <DIV class=3Dgmail_quote>Joyce</DIV></DIV></DIV></DIV><BR><BR><FONT=20
    =
color=3D#000000>_________________________________________________________=
___</FONT><BR><A=20
    style=3D"TEXT-DECORATION: none"=20
    =
href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223=
st01duc"=20
    target=3D_blank><FONT face=3DArial><FONT color=3D#004080 =
size=3D3><B>30-second trick=20
    for a flat belly</B></FONT><BR><FONT color=3D#000000>This daily =
30-second=20
    trick BOOSTS your body's #1 fat-burning =
hormone<BR></FONT></FONT></A><FONT=20
    face=3DArial><FONT color=3D#000000><A=20
    =
href=3D"http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3242/5271927060ff812701223=
st01duc"=20
    target=3D_blank>TheFatBurningHormone.com</A></FONT></FONT> <BR>
    <FIELDSET></FIELDSET> =
<BR></DIV></DIV><PRE>_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A>
Archive: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" =
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A>
Forums: <A href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums" =
target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A>
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]=
oice.net" =
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/gofanu@cu=
st.usachoice.net</A>

</PRE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR></DIV><BR>________________________________________=
_______<BR>Zmagnette=20
  mailing list<BR><BR>Donate: <A =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"=20
  target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/donate.html</A><BR>Archive: <A=20
  href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive"=20
  target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/archive</A><BR>Forums: <A=20
  href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums"=20
  target=3D_blank>http://www.team.net/forums</A><BR>Unsubscribe/Manage: =
<A=20
  =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/durningcharles@gm=
ail.com"=20
  =
target=3D_blank>http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/durningch=
[email-masked]</A><BR><BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<P>
<HR>
_______________________________________________<BR>Zmagnette mailing=20
list<BR><BR>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<BR>Archive:=20
http://www.team.net/forums<BR>Unsubscribe/Manage:=20
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]<BR=
><BR></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_010C_01CED5C3.97E5C580--

--===============1484901234==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1484901234==--