Subject: [Zmagnette] OT: MGB front suspension <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 15:58:18 -0400

--Apple-Mail-128-524172459
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=us-ascii

' Sorry to bother the list with this one, but when one needs advice, one =
goes to where the knowledge is.  I'm building up the front suspension on =
my '65 B and the pix tell the story - same situation on both sides.  =
Rear A-arms are not handed, nor are the spring pans, but front A-arms =
are.  Regrettably the Moss stickers are under the pan flanges, but I am =
quite sure I was very careful to get RF and LF in the right places.  But =
surely, the situation shown in the pix cannot be right.  I must have =
reversed positions on the front A-arms, right?  Or Moss mislabeled them? =
 No big deal to fix now, but I want to catch it before things get messy!

Thanks for allowing the intrusion.  You may now resume Magnette banter.

Oh - but here's a reminder for those of you interested in A/C in your =
Magnettes.  I'm negotiating with a fellow right now regarding =
design/build of a serpentine belt set-up - which I believe would be the =
ultimate solution.  I'm trying to determine approximate price and =
details as I write.  If you're sort-of interested, please let me know.  =
Preferably off-list: [email-masked].  Kelvin, you may have parts =
for the solution at hand also, in which case, "we need to talk..."

Cheers!
Allen
*********************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder
North Street, MI
[email-masked]
*********************************************

--Apple-Mail-128-524172459
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=P1020556.jpeg
	name="P1020556.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-128-524172459
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
	charset=us-ascii

--Apple-Mail-128-524172459
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=P1020557.jpeg
	name="P1020557.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail-128-524172459
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail-128-524172459--