Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] List response time <[email-masked]> <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:51:08 GMT

got it 4:50 pdt. whatever that works out to be

Joyce

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Steven Trovato <[email-masked]>
To: List for the Z Magnette Group - North America <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Zmagnette] List response time
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 19:10:32 -0400

OK, so I responded to two different messages on this list.  I sent 
them three minutes apart.  I received one from the list about 10-15 
minutes later.  The other didn't show up for 30-45 minutes.  Can 
anyone explain to me why this is?  What is causing such a long 
delay?  I'm sending this one at 7:10pm Eastern Time.  Now we'll see 
if everyone gets this at 7:11pm just to make a liar out of me.   :-)

-Steve T.

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

____________________________________________________________
Gaviscon&#174; Official Site
Can't Find Your Usual Antacid? Try Gaviscon&#174; for Fast Relief!
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/526ef8b03d99778b034c0st01duc
_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive