Subject: [Zmagnette] Anybody home? <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:32:57 -0400

Well, we have our new server up and running. Only one thing missing: mail.  I need to know that this is working.  Therefore, I ask that anybody NOT receiving this post should contact me ASAP.  ;-)  ;-) ;-)

If you are receiving this post, please join me in thanking Chris Kotting for fixing this mess SO quickly!  

Allen
*********************************************
Allen & Florrie Bachelder
North Street, MI
[email-masked]
*********************************************

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "John + Sondra Dutra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:36:41 GMT

--===============1279937968==

----__JWM__J1cc15dec.62149459S.5d59654eM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

Coming through loud and clear (well, clear anyway!)  Thanks Chris!

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Allen Bachelder <[email-masked]>
To: zmagnette <[email-masked]>
Subject: [Zmagnette] Anybody home?
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:32:57 -0400

Well, we have our new server up and running. Only one thing missing: mai=
l.  I need to know that this is working.  Therefore, I ask that anybody =
NOT receiving this post should contact me ASAP.  ;-)  ;-) ;-)

If you are receiving this post, please join me in thanking Chris Kotting=
 for fixing this mess SO quickly!  =

Allen

[email-masked]

----__JWM__J1cc15dec.62149459S.5d59654eM
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>Coming through loud and clear (well, clear anyway!)&nbsp; Tha=
nks Chris!<br><br>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: Allen =
Bachelder &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: zmagnette &lt;zmagnette@au=
tox.team.net&gt;<br>Subject: [Zmagnette] Anybody home?<br>Date: Fri, 18 =
Oct 2013 15:32:57 -0400<br><br>Well, we have our new server up and runni=
ng. Only one thing missing: mail. &nbsp;I need to know that this is work=
ing. &nbsp;Therefore, I ask that anybody NOT receiving this post should =
contact me ASAP. &nbsp;;-) &nbsp;;-) ;-)<br><br>If you are receiving thi=
s post, please join me in thanking Chris Kotting for fixing this mess SO=
 quickly! &nbsp;<br><br>Allen<br>***************************************=
******<br>Allen &amp; Florrie Bachelder<br>North Street, MI<br>bachldrs@=
comcast.net<br>*********************************************<br><br><br>=
_______________________________________________<br>Zmagnette mailing lis=
t<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html<br>Archive: http://www.=
team.net/archive<br>Forums: http://www.team.net/forums<br>Unsubscribe/Ma=
nage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/zmagnette/[email-masked]</p=
></html>

----__JWM__J1cc15dec.62149459S.5d59654eM--

--===============1279937968==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1279937968==--