Subject: [Zmagnette] New Member <zmagnette.autox.team.net>

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:33:17 -0400 (EDT)

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1866788410==
 boundary="--------MB_8D09D857481A5C3_2508_CE734_webmail-m170.sysops.aol.com"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
----------MB_8D09D857481A5C3_2508_CE734_webmail-m170.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

How about a big welcome for Bill.  He might feel unwelcome after this last =
series of chats
----------MB_8D09D857481A5C3_2508_CE734_webmail-m170.sysops.aol.com
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<font color=3D'black' size=3D'2' face=3D'arial'><font style=3D"background-c=
olor: transparent;">How about a big welcome for Bill.&nbsp; He might feel u=
nwelcome after this last series of chats</font></font>
----------MB_8D09D857481A5C3_2508_CE734_webmail-m170.sysops.aol.com--

--===============1866788410==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Zmagnette mailing list

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1866788410==--