Subject: [WPTA] Cars and Coffee North

From: Pat Ledford <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2026 09:24:33 -0400

--===============9032317844490438928==

--000000000000406b780656196eee

The dates listed in the recent newsletter are not correct. The next Cars
and Coffee North is Wednesday July 15 830am Ryders Restaurant.

D. Patrick Ledford

--000000000000406b780656196eee
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">The dates listed in the recent newsletter are not correct=
. The next Cars and Coffee North is Wednesday July 15 830am Ryders Restaura=
nt.=C2=A0<br clear=3D"all"><br clear=3D"all"><div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D=
"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature">D. Patrick Ledford</di=
v></div></div>

--000000000000406b780656196eee--

--===============9032317844490438928==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============9032317844490438928==--