Subject: [WPTA] WPTA East Breakfast this Friday

From: Ken Mikos via Wpta <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2026 13:51:46 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3478237885977407568==
	boundary="----=_Part_1123152_417203968.1783345906703"

------=_Part_1123152_417203968.1783345906703
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

To all,=C2=A0WPTA East has a breakfast sch for 9am this Friday at Dicks Din=
er in Murrysville. See you all then.=C2=A0Ken Mikos=C2=A0412-400-9293
------=_Part_1123152_417203968.1783345906703
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">To all,&nbsp;</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">WPTA East has a breakfast sch for 9am this Friday at Dicks Diner in Murrysville. See you all then.&nbsp;</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Ken Mikos&nbsp;</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">412-400-9293</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1123152_417203968.1783345906703--

--===============3478237885977407568==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------

http://www.wptriumph.org

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3478237885977407568==--