Subject: Re: [TR] Rear leaf spring (dave northrup)

From: Tom Jell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2026 16:54:50 +0100

Dave

 >Cut a slot lengthwise along the cylinder

exactly, same situation with my TR4 frame. And don't forget to apply 
between some copper based lube when putting the new bushes in place !

Tom

-- 
"That's not a leak... My car is just marking its territory!"
   (stolen from Greg Petrolati)

"Life is too short to drive boring cars!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thomas Jell                       | '79 Spitfire (running, running, ...)
81730 Muenchen                    | '74 STAG     (not running ... some major work)
E-mail: [email-masked]   | '63 TR 4     (on the way back)
                                   |
WWW: british car                  | http://www.team.net/sol/
      Triumph Home Page            | http://www.team.net/www/triumph/
      1.Spitfire Club Deutschlands | http://www.triumph-spitfire.de/
                                   |
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive