Subject: [TR] GENUINE Wilmot Breedon Ignition keys

From: JOHN MACARTNEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2026 18:05:51 +0100

--abmob-7f38f1f3-4390-4440-8906-44d1d2afde24
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Friends,
=C2=A0
We all reach an age where the 'Grim Reaper' is hovering and I reached that=
 point some time back=2E
=C2=A0
I've lost the name of the guy on this list who made duplicate keys so can'=
t contact him but I've got some keys I can either sling in the trash or tel=
l you what I've got=2E They will fit any Wilmot Breedon lock from the late =
1940's up to about the late 1960's and will almost certainly fit any UK car=
 make covered by that period=2E=C2=A0I'm not willing to send them out piece=
meal but would much rather let them go to someone who might be able to help=
 out another person in any other British car club=2E

You can have them for the cost of the postage AND duty which will be US15=
=2E00 as I've already had them weighed at the post office=2E It really grie=
ves me that whoever pays the postage is going to get lumbered with import d=
uty for what is really just scrap metal, but I don't set US laws=2E For the=
 record, as the keys have no value, duty is levied on the weight of the pac=
kage and that duty is paid to the US Embassy in London=2E If I haven't had =
an email from anyone by 31 March, I'll put them in the trash=2E The number =
and quantities are on the attached =2Epdf Excel sheet=2E

Cheers, Jonmac
=C2=A0
--abmob-7f38f1f3-4390-4440-8906-44d1d2afde24
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="Wilmot Breedon keys.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--abmob-7f38f1f3-4390-4440-8906-44d1d2afde24
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--abmob-7f38f1f3-4390-4440-8906-44d1d2afde24--