Subject: [TR] Friend looking for a TR4

From: Mark Vaden <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2026 13:38:44 -0700

--===============3450320914920784875==

--00000000000078480f064d7aac36

Hey everyone,

My cousin's husband is looking for a TR4 or TR4a. We are just beginning the
search, looking for a presentable driver. Haven't researched pricing yet,
but I have a rough idea of what that costs.

Anyone selling one now?

thanks,
Mark Vaden
TR4 8809L

--00000000000078480f064d7aac36
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Hey everyone,<div><br></div><div>My cousin&#39;s husband i=
s looking for a TR4 or TR4a. We are just beginning the search, looking for =
a presentable driver. Haven&#39;t researched pricing yet, but I have a roug=
h idea of what that costs.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyone selling one now?=
</div><div><br></div><div>thanks,</div><div>Mark Vaden</div><div>TR4 8809L<=
/div></div>

--00000000000078480f064d7aac36--

--===============3450320914920784875==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3450320914920784875==--