Subject: [TR] The plate in question

From: Stephen Oertwig <[email-masked]> boundary="Apple-Mail=_915EA93B-A0BB-4BE1-993D-B79A6BF9D8D0"
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2026 14:27:46 -0600

--Apple-Mail=_915EA93B-A0BB-4BE1-993D-B79A6BF9D8D0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
	charset=utf-8

To John, Don, Greg and other esteemed members of the list =E2=80=94 =
Thanks for feedback on the estate commission plate. We all are getting =
older. Not old, just older. It has warmed up here so it makes working =
outside and in the garage more enjoyable. I will rivet it on and have =
the sheriff have a look. The =E2=80=9CLSC=E2=80=9D designates this as a =
left-hand drive estate car.  Trim (what is left of it) shows the seats =
are hide.  I better get treating them with some conditioner.=20
Best to all in 2026 =E2=80=94 Steve

--Apple-Mail=_915EA93B-A0BB-4BE1-993D-B79A6BF9D8D0
Content-Disposition: inline;
	filename=IMG_1740.jpeg
	name="IMG_1740.jpeg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--Apple-Mail=_915EA93B-A0BB-4BE1-993D-B79A6BF9D8D0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--Apple-Mail=_915EA93B-A0BB-4BE1-993D-B79A6BF9D8D0--