Subject: Re: [TR] this is a test

From: Mark Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2026 15:20:06 -0700

On 1/13/26 2:31 PM, TeriAnn J. Wakeman wrote:
> This is a test to see if you can post jpegs to the Triumph list

Yes.  One has been able to attach photos of various sorts to the list 
for, oh, 15, 20 years now.

mjb.

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2026 17:29:36 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0164907661300547266==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0126_01DC84B2.307D37B0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0126_01DC84B2.307D37B0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0127_01DC84B2.307D37B0"

------=_NextPart_001_0127_01DC84B2.307D37B0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

It certainly works at our end! What a picture!

Thanks.

=20

Alex Thomson

'73 TR6 and lots of farm equipment.

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of TeriAnn J. =
Wakeman
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2026 4:32 PM
To: Triumph List <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] this is a test

=20

------=_NextPart_001_0127_01DC84B2.307D37B0
	charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><!--[if =
!mso]><style>v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
</style><![endif]--><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Adobe Garamond";
	panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ligatures:none;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple =
style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>It certainly works at our end! What a picture!<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Thanks.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Alex Thomson<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>'73 TR6 and lots of farm equipment.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>TeriAnn J. Wakeman<br><b>Sent:</b> Tuesday, January 13, 2026 4:32 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> Triumph List =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] this is a =
test<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"Adobe Garamond",serif'>This is a =
test to see if you can post jpegs to the Triumph =
list</span><o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><img width=3D1443 =
height=3D851 style=3D'width:15.0312in;height:8.8645in' =
id=3D"Picture_x0020_1" =
src=3D"cid:[email-masked]"><o:p></o:p></p></div></body></=
html>
------=_NextPart_001_0127_01DC84B2.307D37B0--

------=_NextPart_000_0126_01DC84B2.307D37B0
	name="image001.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>

------=_NextPart_000_0126_01DC84B2.307D37B0--

--===============0164907661300547266==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0164907661300547266==--

---

From: Greg Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2026 16:35:29 -0600

--===============8249508323377923625==

--0000000000007dead406484c9cc3

I remember when the photo feature was added, seems like only
yesterday....anyway was quite a big deal and many were pretty excited at
the time.

Greg Lemon
Triumph TR250

Prior emails deleted per instructions, does the attachment come through
multiple times?  I don't see it attached or displayed to what I am sending
here.

--0000000000007dead406484c9cc3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><div class=3D"gmail_quote gmail_quote_container" dir=3D"a=
uto"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">I remember when the photo featur=
e was added, seems like only yesterday....anyway was quite a big deal and m=
any were pretty excited at the time.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_a=
ttr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">Greg Lemon</div><div d=
ir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">Triumph TR250</div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_attr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">Prior email=
s deleted per instructions, does the attachment come through multiple times=
?=C2=A0 I don&#39;t see it attached or displayed to what I am sending here.=
</div><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" clas=
s=3D"gmail_attr"><br></div></div></div>

--0000000000007dead406484c9cc3--

--===============8249508323377923625==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8249508323377923625==--

---

From: Paul Tegler <[email-masked]> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.aol
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2026 20:47:23 -0500

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============0252727247814057536==
 boundary="------------WPxZd6ZBtmcrYC4OxaVHtgGW"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------WPxZd6ZBtmcrYC4OxaVHtgGW
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Congrats Terry!

v/r ptegler

On 1/13/2026 4:31 PM, TeriAnn J. Wakeman wrote:
>
> This is a test to see if you can post jpegs to
>

--------------WPxZd6ZBtmcrYC4OxaVHtgGW
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Congrats Terry!</p>
    <p>v/r ptegler<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/13/2026 4:31 PM, TeriAnn J.
      Wakeman wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <p><font size="4" face="Adobe Garamond">This is a test to see if
          you can post jpegs to <br>
        </font></p>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------WPxZd6ZBtmcrYC4OxaVHtgGW--

--===============0252727247814057536==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0252727247814057536==--