Subject: [TR] Buying Parts From England?

From: Dan Forgey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2026 11:00:22 -0800

--===============6575963232329881910==

--=-J8ybxdubOt/+hIMZ44SpWw==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Does anyone have recent purchases and thus knowledge of how much, beyo=
nd the part's cost, it costs additionally for shipping, tariffs and ta=
x, etc. to get it here?   I'm considering parts costing just north of =
$500. =20

Thanks,

Dan
--=-J8ybxdubOt/+hIMZ44SpWw==
Content-Id: <YO2BEDQQ9SU4.OWKHPSH7H6ET3@luweb01oc>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML>
<BODY>
<div class=3D"rteDiv"></div>Does anyone have recent purchases and thus=
 knowledge of how much, beyond the part's cost, it costs additionally =
for shipping, tariffs and tax, etc. to get it here?&nbsp; &nbsp;I'm co=
nsidering parts costing just north of $500.&nbsp;&nbsp;<div><br>
</div><div>Thanks,</div><div><br>
</div><div>Dan</div>
</BODY></HTML>

--=-J8ybxdubOt/+hIMZ44SpWw==--

--===============6575963232329881910==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6575963232329881910==--