Subject: [TR] Here's my 66 TR4A on the Tail Oct 2025

From: Jerry Van Vlack <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2026 12:49:38 +0000

--===============2372354665316995154==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_004_MN2PR02MB5805D64F1149A53244DB4123F68FAMN2PR02MB5805namp_";
	type="multipart/alternative"

--_004_MN2PR02MB5805D64F1149A53244DB4123F68FAMN2PR02MB5805namp_
	boundary="_000_MN2PR02MB5805D64F1149A53244DB4123F68FAMN2PR02MB5805namp_"

--_000_MN2PR02MB5805D64F1149A53244DB4123F68FAMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

--_000_MN2PR02MB5805D64F1149A53244DB4123F68FAMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<span style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService,=
 Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);"><im=
g size=3D"9056182" style=3D"max-width: 722px;" id=3D"image_0" data-outlook-=
trace=3D"F:1|T:1" src=3D"cid:5a15f18b-7d41-46ac-96f7-6bf139bd21a5"></span>
<div style=3D"font-family: Aptos, Aptos_EmbeddedFont, Aptos_MSFontService, =
Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: rgb(0, 0, 0);" clas=
s=3D"elementToProof">
<br>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_MN2PR02MB5805D64F1149A53244DB4123F68FAMN2PR02MB5805namp_--

--_004_MN2PR02MB5805D64F1149A53244DB4123F68FAMN2PR02MB5805namp_
Content-Description: 5089942.jpg
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="5089942.jpg"; size=9056439;
	creation-date="Wed, 14 Jan 2026 12:48:36 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 14 Jan 2026 12:48:37 GMT"
Content-ID: <5a15f18b-7d41-46ac-96f7-6bf139bd21a5>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_MN2PR02MB5805D64F1149A53244DB4123F68FAMN2PR02MB5805namp_--

--===============2372354665316995154==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2372354665316995154==--