Subject: [TR] Further to my post on the PE166 power unit

From: "John Macartney" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2025 18:02:51 +0100

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============0485176146393227949==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000D_01DC20EA.CB7CEBB0"
Content-Language: en-gb

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01DC20EA.CB7CEBB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

If you click on this link, you'll be able to learn A LOT more than my
earlier comments.=20

=20

Engines : Rover SD1 Six (PE166) - AROnline
<https://www.aronline.co.uk/engines/rover-sd1-six/>=20

=20

Jonmac

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01DC20EA.CB7CEBB0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Aptos;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	mso-ligatures:standardcontextual;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#467886;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Aptos",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-GB =
link=3D"#467886" vlink=3D"#96607D" style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>If you click on this link, =
you&#8217;ll be able to learn A LOT more than my earlier comments. =
<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><a =
href=3D"https://www.aronline.co.uk/engines/rover-sd1-six/">Engines : =
Rover SD1 Six (PE166) - AROnline</a><o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jonmac<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01DC20EA.CB7CEBB0--

--===============0485176146393227949==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0485176146393227949==--