Subject: [TR] Anyone know someone to work on a TR3A in North Jersey?

From: Ann Carletta <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 19:02:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3814512135269274165==
	boundary="----=_Part_1453102_258941383.1743102154849"

------=_Part_1453102_258941383.1743102154849
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Time for some work on my 1960 TR3A.=C2=A0 All the guys who worked on these=
 cars have closed up shop or don't have time to work on these cars.=C2=A0 D=
oes anyone know someone in the Northern NJ area that is up for the challeng=
e?=C2=A0 She runs, I drive her, but I need to address leaking carb, maybe n=
ew radiator, oil leak (but when hasn't there been one, I just add oil), ste=
ering...more than just a spring tune-up.
Ann Carletta1960 (or 59?) TR3A1965 Daimler V8, 2.5L (she's for sale!)2012 J=
aguar, XF (also for sale)2017 Jaguar F-Type
------=_Part_1453102_258941383.1743102154849
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp18159999yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Time for some work on my 1960 TR3A.&nbsp; All the guys who worked on these cars have closed up shop or don't have time to work on these cars.&nbsp; Does anyone know someone in the Northern NJ area that is up for the challenge?&nbsp; She runs, I drive her, but I need to address leaking carb, maybe new radiator, oil leak (but when hasn't there been one, I just add oil), steering...more than just a spring tune-up.</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Ann Carletta</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">1960 (or 59?) TR3A</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">1965 Daimler V8, 2.5L (she's for sale!)</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">2012 Jaguar, XF (also for sale)</div><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">2017 Jaguar F-Type</div></div></body></html>
------=_Part_1453102_258941383.1743102154849--

--===============3814512135269274165==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3814512135269274165==--