Subject: [TR] Triumph-MG centenary event at Silverstone, June 2023

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2022 08:13:42 -0600

--===============3934359877721837494==

--00000000000040461005f07f65fb

This is probably being promoted through a number of the clubs over here,
but I got this announcement today from the TR Register (UK).
https://www.mgtriumph100.co.uk/

In case anyone is looking for a car-holiday in early summer --

--00000000000040461005f07f65fb
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small">Thi=
s is probably being promoted through a number of the clubs over here, but I=
 got this announcement today from the TR Register (UK).</div><div class=3D"=
gmail_default" style=3D"font-size:small"><a href=3D"https://www.mgtriumph10=
0.co.uk/">https://www.mgtriumph100.co.uk/</a></div><div class=3D"gmail_defa=
ult" style=3D"font-size:small"><br></div><div class=3D"gmail_default" style=
=3D"font-size:small">In case anyone is looking for a car-holiday in early s=
ummer --</div></div>

--00000000000040461005f07f65fb--

--===============3934359877721837494==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3934359877721837494==--