Subject: [TR] OT - Houston self serve salvage yards?

From: aribert neumann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 23:13:26 -0500

--===============1755605849470621963==

--0000000000004e47db05ed15ff15

This is off topic but since people are scattered about the country I
figured I would ask here. I am looking for self serve salvage yards (Pick a
Part kind of places) in Houston - early/mid '90s vintage vehicles,
primarily for Isuzu but also some others. Preferably toward the west side,
I'll be coming in from the far westside. I'll be in the Houston area for a
couple of weeks (mother's 90th birthday) and I figured I could look for a
few parts. I have been poking around on the web a bit but can't get a good
feel of which ones I should try to visit (and conversely to avoid, and it
appears that many do not have a web presence). One of the ones I plan to go
to is Houston Auto recyclers on West Mt Houston. Open for suggestions for
other places - TIA

--0000000000004e47db05ed15ff15
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><span style=3D"color:rgb(87,89,90);font-family:Arial,Blink=
MacSystemFont,-apple-system,&quot;Segoe UI&quot;,Roboto,Helvetica,sans-seri=
f;font-size:15px;background-color:rgb(254,254,254)">This is off topic but s=
ince people are scattered about the country I figured I would ask here. I a=
m looking for self serve salvage yards (Pick a Part kind of places) in Hous=
ton - early/mid &#39;90s vintage vehicles, primarily for Isuzu but also som=
e others. Preferably toward the west side, I&#39;ll be coming in from the f=
ar westside. I&#39;ll be in the Houston area for a couple of weeks (mother&=
#39;s 90th birthday) and I figured I could look for a few parts. I have bee=
n poking around on the web a bit but can&#39;t get a good feel of which one=
s I should try to visit (and conversely to avoid, and it appears that many =
do not have a web presence). One of the ones I plan to go to is Houston Aut=
o recyclers on West Mt Houston. Open for suggestions for other places - TIA=
</span><br></div>

--0000000000004e47db05ed15ff15--

--===============1755605849470621963==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1755605849470621963==--