Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 187

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 20:47:39 -0000

Re the query for longer tyre valves.

Throughout the UK and Europe you can ask to have longer reach valve stems
fitted at the time your new tyres are fitted or the wheels are rebalanced.
>From memory, they are about three quarters of an inch longer than the usual
ones. I've never had to pay extra for longer valves - or if I've had to, and
forgotten, the cost was minimal and probably pennies rather than pounds.

Jonmac

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: 08 November 2022 19:00
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 15, Issue 187

Send Triumphs mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive