Subject: [TR] front fender bolt heads

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 23:39:59 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1348888186977085476==
	boundary="----=_Part_470656_569462337.1648424399057"

------=_Part_470656_569462337.1648424399057
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Alan:When my beloved TS981L was completed in 2003 the bolt heads were paint=
ed body color (Ice Blue) and now after 46,200 miles (odometer was zeroed du=
ring restoration) the bolt heads have never been touched.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Ole 9=
81 loves to cruise at 80 MPH on the Interstate (which he has done often).
Lou MetelkoAuburn, Indiana54 TR2 LDTS981L
------=_Part_470656_569462337.1648424399057
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 10pt arial;">Alan:
<div>When my beloved TS981L was completed in 2003 the bolt heads were painted body color (Ice Blue) and now after 46,200 miles (odometer was zeroed during restoration) the bolt heads have never been touched.&nbsp; &nbsp;Ole 981 loves to cruise at 80 MPH on the Interstate (which he has done often).</div>

<div><br>
</div>

<div>Lou Metelko</div>

<div>Auburn, Indiana</div>

<div>54 TR2 LD</div>

<div>TS981L</div>
</div>

------=_Part_470656_569462337.1648424399057--

--===============1348888186977085476==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1348888186977085476==--