Subject: [TR] '73 Tr-6 alternator

From: "Ron L'Herault" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 16:15:07 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

--===============6520376533661626395==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00A0_01D7B096.2D5272C0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01D7B096.2D5272C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My alternator has 4 wires.  Three are in a row, two big connectors for 12v +
out, and one smaller one that supplies the dash light, if I am not mistake.
So what is the forth, small wire, lower and two the left in relation to the
other three at  the three O'Clock position?

Thanks,

Ron L

------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01D7B096.2D5272C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 12 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>My =
alternator has 4 wires.&nbsp; Three are in a row, two big connectors for =
12v + out, and one smaller one that supplies the dash light, if I am not =
mistake.&nbsp;&nbsp; So what is the forth, small wire, lower and two the =
left in relation to the other three at &nbsp;the three O&#8217;Clock =
position?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Ron =
L<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_00A0_01D7B096.2D5272C0--

--===============6520376533661626395==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6520376533661626395==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2021 14:33:43 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0681_01D7B151.2CE80730"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0681_01D7B151.2CE80730
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0682_01D7B151.2CE80730"

------=_NextPart_001_0682_01D7B151.2CE80730
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Ron, you might find this article helpful.

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

From: Ron L'Herault <[email-masked]> 
Sent: September 23, 2021 4:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] '73 Tr-6 alternator

Thanks,

Ron L

------=_NextPart_001_0682_01D7B151.2CE80730
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple style=3D'word-wrap:break-word'><div =
class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Ron, you might find this article =
helpful.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><di=
v style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
lang=3DEN-US>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US> Ron L'Herault =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <br><b>Sent:</b> September 23, 2021 4:15 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] '73 =
Tr-6 alternator<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
lang=3DEN-US>My alternator has 4 wires.&nbsp; Three are in a row, two =
big connectors for 12v + out, and one smaller one that supplies the dash =
light, if I am not mistake.&nbsp;&nbsp; So what is the forth, small =
wire, lower and two the left in relation to the other three at &nbsp;the =
three O&#8217;Clock position?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>Thanks,<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span lang=3DEN-US>Ron =
L<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0682_01D7B151.2CE80730--

------=_NextPart_000_0681_01D7B151.2CE80730
	name="Triumph Alternator Repair - Charlie Brown.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="Triumph Alternator Repair - Charlie Brown.pdf"

------=_NextPart_000_0681_01D7B151.2CE80730
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_NextPart_000_0681_01D7B151.2CE80730--