Subject: [TR] Pertronix

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2020 15:27:20 -0500

Ok, it's the day after Christmas and time to get back to work on the cars.
I see that Pertronix now makes Ignitor II and III modules for more features
and protection (in case you leave ignition key on).  However, I don't see
them in stock anywhere for the TR4A.  Per the Pertronix.com site, the
original is LU-142A, II  9LU-142A, and III 7LU-142A.  They are listed for
sale on that site, but our, now two, big vendors in USA don't have it
listed.  

Anyone have experience with the II or III unit on a TR3, 3A, 4 or 4A?  Just
curious if they are all sold out.  

Thanks,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL
61 3A
62 4
67 4A
76 6
81 8

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive