Subject: [TR] Battery charging

From: David Friedlander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 15:17:41 -0500

--===============3030387631495051766==

--0000000000006d27e105b74f9e41
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey all ~ Merry Christmas ...!

I have one float charger that serves both my TR3 that has an Optima red top
battery and my TR6 that has a Sears Die Hard. Seems like even though each
battery is only 2 -3 years old, the Die Hard seems to need more frequent
=E2=80=9Ctopping up=E2=80=9D than the Optima.... Interesting....

Dave

--0000000000006d27e105b74f9e41
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey all ~ Merry Christmas ...!<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto"=
>I have one float charger that serves both my TR3 that has an Optima red to=
p battery and my TR6 that has a Sears Die Hard. Seems like even though each=
 battery is only 2 -3 years old, the Die Hard seems to need more frequent =
=E2=80=9Ctopping up=E2=80=9D than the Optima.... Interesting....</div><div =
dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Dave</div>

--0000000000006d27e105b74f9e41--

--===============3030387631495051766==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3030387631495051766==--