Subject: [TR] Free Triumph test stand

From: marty sukey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 01:03:44 +0000

--_004_BL0PR02MB451417887C75266AFD92B48DBAF30BL0PR02MB4514namp_
	boundary="_000_BL0PR02MB451417887C75266AFD92B48DBAF30BL0PR02MB4514namp_"

--_000_BL0PR02MB451417887C75266AFD92B48DBAF30BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Can anybody use a free test stand? It's not pretty, put together from what=
 I had in the shop, but it works great for test running engines. Currently =
set up for the 6-cylinder engines.  All you need is a battery and engine an=
d you will be making sweet noises. You would have to come to Grafton Ohio w=
ith your pickup truck, no shipping.

Marty

--_000_BL0PR02MB451417887C75266AFD92B48DBAF30BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div>
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr">
<div>&nbsp;Can anybody use a free test stand? It's not pretty, put together=
 from what I had in the shop, but it works great for test running engines. =
Currently set up for the 6-cylinder engines.&nbsp; All you need is a batter=
y and engine and you will be making sweet
 noises. You would have to come to Grafton Ohio with your pickup truck, no =
shipping.</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Marty</div>
</div>
<div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div><br>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR02MB451417887C75266AFD92B48DBAF30BL0PR02MB4514namp_--

--_004_BL0PR02MB451417887C75266AFD92B48DBAF30BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Description: 20201126_162108.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20201126_162108.jpg"; size=4184854;
	creation-date="Fri, 27 Nov 2020 00:31:11 GMT";
	modification-date="Wed, 02 Dec 2020 00:58:34 GMT"
Content-ID:  <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_004_BL0PR02MB451417887C75266AFD92B48DBAF30BL0PR02MB4514namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--_004_BL0PR02MB451417887C75266AFD92B48DBAF30BL0PR02MB4514namp_--