Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 22:30:34 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5739271372920546012==
	boundary="----=_Part_145649_110806799.1607898634203"

------=_Part_145649_110806799.1607898634203
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 It's been said that if you poke a long screwdriver through the grommet for=
 the harness that passes through the firewall between the heater and the gl=
ove box (LHD cars) you can engage the release lever and open the bonnet.=C2=
=A0 Be careful not to engage the battery hot cable.=C2=A0=20

I have not tried this so I can't vouch as to how well this works.=C2=A0 But=
 I did a quick inspection of my car and it is feasible.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: David P <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:15 pm
Subject: [TR] TR6 bonnet release

Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an answer as to how to open the=20
bonnet? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP

--=20
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My Wo=
rld go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

------=_Part_145649_110806799.1607898634203
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div> <font size="3">It's been said that if you poke a long screwdriver through the grommet for the harness that passes through the firewall between the heater and the glove box (LHD cars) you can engage the release lever and open the bonnet.&nbsp; Be careful not to engage the battery hot cable.&nbsp; <br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="3"><br>
</font></div>

<div><font size="3">I have not tried this so I can't vouch as to how well this works.&nbsp; But I did a quick inspection of my car and it is feasible.</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave </font><br>
<br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: David P &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: Triumphs ([email-masked]) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:15 pm<br>
Subject: [TR] TR6 bonnet release<br>
<br>

<div dir="ltr">Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an answer as to how to open the <br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">bonnet? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP<br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">-- <br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr">Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/<br>
</div>

<div dir="ltr"><br>
</div>
<br>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_145649_110806799.1607898634203--

--===============5739271372920546012==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5739271372920546012==--

---

From: robert rudolphi <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 22:34:23 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3537097545237611371==
	boundary="----=_Part_277797_884165062.1607898863296"

------=_Part_277797_884165062.1607898863296
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 If the cable is not broken, one thing I try and do is push down on the hoo=
d right in front of the air vent this sometimes relives the pressure and ma=
ke it easy to pull the cable. Once you do get it open order the Moss emerge=
ncy open kit, it is very well engineered.=C2=A0 =C2=A0Good luck
    On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 05:16:31 PM EST, David P <frogeye@porters=
custom.com> wrote: =20
=20
 Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an answer as to how to open the=20
bonnet? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP

--=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archiv=
e

[email-masked]
 =20
------=_Part_277797_884165062.1607898863296
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydpb78cc5c9yahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px=
;"><div></div>
        <div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">If the cable is not broken, =
one thing I try and do is push down on the hood right in front of the air v=
ent this sometimes relives the pressure and make it easy to pull the cable.=
 Once you do get it open order the Moss emergency open kit, it is very well=
 engineered.&nbsp; &nbsp;Good luck</div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydpf0dae2dbyahoo_quoted_8064713646" class=3D"ydpf0=
dae2dbyahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 05:16:31 PM EST, David P =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div dir=3D"ltr">Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with =
an answer as to how to open the <br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">bonnet? No, no e=
mergency cable fitted.. DaveP<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=
=3D"ltr">-- <br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St.=
 NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/<br=
></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">** <a href=3D"mailto:tri=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
m.net</a> **<br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Donate: <=
a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blan=
k">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Archive: <=
a href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs " rel=3D"nofollow" target=
=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs </a> <a href=3D"http://w=
ww.team.net/archive" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net=
/archive</a><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">Unsubscri=
be/Manage: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/robert=
[email-masked]" rel=3D"nofollow" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.ne=
t/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_277797_884165062.1607898863296--

--===============3537097545237611371==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3537097545237611371==--

---

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:39:55 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============6495506056115324728==
 boundary="------------5500DB9016C465DCAF16FB9D"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------5500DB9016C465DCAF16FB9D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

The T handle is just dangling with lots of slack but cable won't move.. 
Pushing over the release is a no go.. dp

On 12/13/2020 3:34 PM, robert rudolphi wrote:
> If the cable is not broken, one thing I try and do is push down on the 
> hood right in front of the air vent this sometimes relives the 
> pressure and make it easy to pull the cable. Once you do get it open 
> order the Moss emergency open kit, it is very well engineered.   Good luck
>
> On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 05:16:31 PM EST, David P 
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>
> Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an answer as to how to open the
> -- 
> Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 
> My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/
>
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html <http://www.team.net/donate.html>
> Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs 
> <http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs > http://www.team.net/archive 
> <http://www.team.net/archive>
>
> Unsubscribe/Manage: 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] 
> <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>

-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/

--------------5500DB9016C465DCAF16FB9D
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>The T handle is just dangling with lots of slack but cable won't
      move.. Pushing over the release is a no go.. dp<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/13/2020 3:34 PM, robert rudolphi
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div class="ydpb78cc5c9yahoo-style-wrap"
        style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
        sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">If the cable is not broken,
          one thing I try and do is push down on the hood right in front
          of the air vent this sometimes relives the pressure and make
          it easy to pull the cable. Once you do get it open order the
          Moss emergency open kit, it is very well engineered.   Good
          luck</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div id="ydpf0dae2dbyahoo_quoted_8064713646"
        class="ydpf0dae2dbyahoo_quoted">
        <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial,
          sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
          <div> On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 05:16:31 PM EST, David P
            <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote: </div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>
            <div dir="ltr">Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an
              answer as to how to open the <br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">bonnet? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP<br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">-- <br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE
              Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here:
              <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                rel="nofollow" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
              **<br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Donate: <a
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="nofollow"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Archive: <a
                href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs "
                rel="nofollow" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
              </a> <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="nofollow"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                rel="nofollow" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------5500DB9016C465DCAF16FB9D--

--===============6495506056115324728==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6495506056115324728==--

---

From: Bob Danielson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 17:40:25 -0500

--_0D509900-96A9-4E6B-B0A7-0BEB1EA268A1_
	boundary="_6B097B21-B77B-4465-98F1-B9005A0E1A74_"

--_6B097B21-B77B-4465-98F1-B9005A0E1A74_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Here=E2=80=99s one way=E2=80=A6. Use a wood dowel to take a jolt from the b=
attery out of play.
Bob

Bob Danielson
TR6 Interior Panels, Boot Covers and Fender Blankets
http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm

From: DAVID MASSEY
Sent: Sunday, December 13, 2020 5:30 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release

It's been said that if you poke a long screwdriver through the grommet for =
the harness that passes through the firewall between the heater and the glo=
ve box (LHD cars) you can engage the release lever and open the bonnet.=C2=
=A0 Be careful not to engage the battery hot cable.=C2=A0=20

Dave=20

-----Original Message-----
From: David P <[email-masked]>
To: Triumphs ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:15 pm
Subject: [TR] TR6 bonnet release

--=20

--_6B097B21-B77B-4465-98F1-B9005A0E1A74_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w=3D"urn:sc=
hemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/of=
fice/2004/12/omml" xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta ht=
tp-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta name=
=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue vlink=3D"#954F72" style=3D=
'word-wrap:break-word'><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Here=
=E2=80=99s one way=E2=80=A6. Use a wood dowel to take a jolt from the batte=
ry out of play.</p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&n=
bsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Bob Danielson<br>TR6 Interior Panels, Bo=
ot Covers and Fender Blankets<br>http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSa=
les1.htm</p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div style=3D'mso-ele=
ment:para-border-div;border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0=
pt 0in 0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'border:none;padding:0in'><b>F=
rom: </b><a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">DAVID MASSEY</a><br><b>Sent:=
 </b>Sunday, December 13, 2020 5:30 PM<br><b>To: </b><a href=3D"mailto:frog=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>; <a href=3D"mailto:tri=
[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br><b>Subject: </b>Re: [T=
R] TR6 bonnet release</p></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><d=
iv><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"A=
rial",sans-serif;color:black'>It's been said that if you poke a long screwd=
river through the grommet for the harness that passes through the firewall =
between the heater and the glove box (LHD cars) you can engage the release =
lever and open the bonnet.&nbsp; Be careful not to engage the battery hot c=
able.&nbsp; <o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span sty=
le=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nb=
sp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-siz=
e:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>I have not tried this =
so I can't vouch as to how well this works.&nbsp; But I did a quick inspect=
ion of my car and it is feasible.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=
=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif=
;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal s=
tyle=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style=3D'font-size:13.5pt;font-family:"=
Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Dave </span><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;=
font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p></o:p></span></p></div><di=
v><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",=
sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DM=
soNormal><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;col=
or:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal style=
=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Aria=
l",sans-serif;color:black'>-----Original Message-----<br>From: David P &lt;=
[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: Triumphs ([email-masked]) &lt=
;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:15 pm<br>Subject:=
 [TR] TR6 bonnet release<o:p></o:p></span></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><sp=
an style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Da=
sh cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an answer as to how to open the <o:p></o=
:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0=
pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>bonnet? No, no emergency cab=
le fitted.. DaveP<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><spa=
n style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:=
p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'fon=
t-size:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>-- <o:p></o:p></s=
pan></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0pt;fon=
t-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'>Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno S=
t. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/<=
o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-si=
ze:10.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></sp=
an></p></div></div></div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-size:10.0=
pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p>=
<p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>=

--_6B097B21-B77B-4465-98F1-B9005A0E1A74_--

--_0D509900-96A9-4E6B-B0A7-0BEB1EA268A1_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="HoodReleaseFix.JPG"

--_0D509900-96A9-4E6B-B0A7-0BEB1EA268A1_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="HoodReleaseFix2.JPG"

--_0D509900-96A9-4E6B-B0A7-0BEB1EA268A1_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--_0D509900-96A9-4E6B-B0A7-0BEB1EA268A1_--

---

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 15:50:35 -0700

A long hooked radiator hose removal tool did the job through the 
firewall grommet.. I can skip the adult beverage now.. Thanks all..

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:17:41 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1257725034446180303==
	boundary="----=_Part_194720_771713246.1607901461426"

------=_Part_194720_771713246.1607901461426
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

 Not even one for celebration?
 
Dave 

-----Original Message-----
From: David P <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:50 pm
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release

------=_Part_194720_771713246.1607901461426
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div style=3D"color:black;font: 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div> <font size=3D"3">Not even one for celebration?</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style=3D"clear:both"><font size=3D"4">Dave </font><br>
<br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style=3D"font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----=
Original Message-----<br>
From: David P &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: [email-masked]<br>
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:50 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release<br>
<br>

<div dir=3D"ltr">A long hooked radiator hose removal tool did the job throu=
gh the <br clear=3D"none">firewall grommet.. I can skip the adult beverage =
now.. Thanks all..<br clear=3D"none">
<div class=3D"yqt6240242139" id=3D"yqtfd90678"><br clear=3D"none">On 12/13/=
2020 3:15 PM, David P wrote:<br clear=3D"none">&gt; Dash cable inop.. Damn!=
 Any one with an answer as to how to open the <br clear=3D"none">&gt; bonne=
t? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP<br clear=3D"none">&gt;<br clear=3D=
"none">-- <br clear=3D"none">Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuqu=
erque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/<br clear=3D"=
none"><br clear=3D"none">** <a shape=3D"rect" ymailto=3D"mailto:triumphs@au=
tox.team.net" href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
et</a> **<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">Donate: <a shape=3D"rect" hr=
ef=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.ne=
t/donate.html</a><br clear=3D"none">Archive: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http=
://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/p=
ipermail/triumphs </a> <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://www.team.net/archiv=
e" target=3D"_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear=3D"none"><br =
clear=3D"none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br clear=
=3D"none"></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_194720_771713246.1607901461426--

--===============1257725034446180303==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1257725034446180303==--

---

From: David P <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 16:23:53 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============9007158137697721257==
 boundary="------------7A44070B8D0A35B6C81E6571"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------7A44070B8D0A35B6C81E6571
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dave..other issues before I get carried away with this car. It does pull 
like a real locomotive though, I'll give it that.

On 12/13/2020 4:17 PM, DAVID MASSEY wrote:
> <http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs> http://www.team.net/archive 
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] 
> <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>

--------------7A44070B8D0A35B6C81E6571
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    <p>Dave..other issues before I get carried away with this car. It
      does pull like a real locomotive though, I'll give it that.<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/13/2020 4:17 PM, DAVID MASSEY
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div style="color:black;font: 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
        <div> <font size="3">Not even one for celebration?</font><br>
        </div>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div style="clear:both"><font size="4">Dave </font><br>
          <br>
        </div>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div> <br>
        </div>
        <div
          style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original
          Message-----<br>
          From: David P <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br>
          To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
          Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:50 pm<br>
          Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release<br>
          <br>
          <div dir="ltr">A long hooked radiator hose removal tool did
            the job through the <br clear="none">
            firewall grommet.. I can skip the adult beverage now..
            Thanks all..<br clear="none">
            <div class="yqt6240242139" id="yqtfd90678"><br clear="none">
              On 12/13/2020 3:15 PM, David P wrote:<br clear="none">
              &gt; Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an answer as to
              how to open the <br clear="none">
              &gt; bonnet? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP<br
                clear="none">
              &gt;<br clear="none">
              -- <br clear="none">
              Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM.
              505-352-1378 My World go here: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a><br
                clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              ** <a shape="rect"
                ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]"
                href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a> **<br
                clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              Donate: <a shape="rect"
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" target="_blank"
                moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br
                clear="none">
              Archive: <a shape="rect"
                href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
              </a> <a shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/archive"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br
                clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape="rect"
                href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br
                clear="none">
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </blockquote>
    <pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a></pre>
  </body>
</html>

--------------7A44070B8D0A35B6C81E6571--

--===============9007158137697721257==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============9007158137697721257==--

---

From: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 23:33:27 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1089137719624058431==
	boundary="----=_Part_152441_2137010829.1607902407275"

------=_Part_152441_2137010829.1607902407275
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 Yup.=C2=A0 Nice, torquey engine it is.=C2=A0 Good luck.
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20
-----Original Message-----
From: David P <[email-masked]>
To: DAVID MASSEY <[email-masked]>; [email-masked] <triumphs@au=
tox.team.net>
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 5:23 pm
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release

 Dave..other issues before I get carried away with this car. It does pull l=
ike a real locomotive though, I'll give it that.
  On 12/13/2020 4:17 PM, DAVID MASSEY wrote:
 =20
=20
  Not even one for celebration?
  =20
  Dave=20
=20
  =20
  =20
  -----Original Message-----
 From: David P <[email-masked]>
 To: [email-masked]
 Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:50 pm
 Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release
=20
 A long hooked radiator hose removal tool did the job through the=20
 firewall grommet.. I can skip the adult beverage now.. Thanks all..
=20
 > bonnet? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP
 --=20
 Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My W=
orld go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/
=20
 ** [email-masked] **
=20
 Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
 Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archi=
ve
=20
 Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/dave1ma=
[email-masked]
     --=20
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My Wo=
rld go here: WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/=20
------=_Part_152441_2137010829.1607902407275
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<div style="color:black;font: 12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
<div> <font size="3">Yup.&nbsp; Nice, torquey engine it is.&nbsp; Good luck.</font><br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div> <br>
</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>
From: David P &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
To: DAVID MASSEY &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; [email-masked] &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 5:23 pm<br>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release<br>
<br>

<div id="yiv8126482912">
<div>
    
<div>Dave..other issues before I get carried away with this car. It
      does pull like a real locomotive though, I'll give it that.<br clear="none">
    </div>

<div class="yiv8126482912yqt7772231767" id="yiv8126482912yqt91901">
<div class="yiv8126482912moz-cite-prefix">On 12/13/2020 4:17 PM, DAVID MASSEY
      wrote:<br clear="none">
    </div>

    <blockquote type="cite">
      </blockquote></div>
</div>

<div class="yiv8126482912yqt7772231767" id="yiv8126482912yqt28607">
<div>
<div style="color:black;font:12pt Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
        
<div> <font size="3">Not even one for celebration?</font><br clear="none">
        </div>

<div> <br clear="none">
        </div>

<div style="clear:both;"><font size="4">Dave </font><br clear="none">
          <br clear="none">
        </div>

<div> <br clear="none">
        </div>

<div> <br clear="none">
        </div>

<div style="font-family:arial, helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black;">-----Original
          Message-----<br clear="none">
          From: David P <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" class="yiv8126482912moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a><br clear="none">
          To: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" class="yiv8126482912moz-txt-link-abbreviated" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
          Sent: Sun, Dec 13, 2020 4:50 pm<br clear="none">
          Subject: Re: [TR] TR6 bonnet release<br clear="none">
          <br clear="none">

<div class="yiv8126482912yqt6240242139" id="yiv8126482912yqtfd90678"><br clear="none">
              On 12/13/2020 3:15 PM, David P wrote:<br clear="none">
              &gt; Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an answer as to
              how to open the <br clear="none">
              &gt; bonnet? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP<br clear="none">
              &gt;<br clear="none">
              -- <br clear="none">
              Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM.
              505-352-1378 My World go here: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" class="yiv8126482912moz-txt-link-abbreviated" target="_blank" href="http://www.porterbikes.com/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a><br clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              ** <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" ymailto="mailto:[email-masked]" target="_blank" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **<br clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              Donate: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear="none">
              Archive: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
              </a> <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear="none">
              <br clear="none">
              Unsubscribe/Manage: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" target="_blank" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br clear="none">
            </div>

          </div>

        </div>

      </div>

    <pre class="yiv8126482912moz-signature">-- 
Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here: <a rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer" shape="rect" class="yiv8126482912moz-txt-link-abbreviated" target="_blank" href="http://www.porterbikes.com/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a></pre>
  </div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>

------=_Part_152441_2137010829.1607902407275--

--===============1089137719624058431==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1089137719624058431==--

---

From: Brian Kemp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 19:27:31 -0800

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============8008709005784397436==
 boundary="------------760A17C98EBB9A87DF61C798"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------760A17C98EBB9A87DF61C798
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

Dave - Glad to see you solved the immediate issue.

For others - I second pushing down on the hood if there is resistance to 
pulling the release.  I also recommend a second cable clamp on the 
bonnet release cable, RFK836 - Trunnion Fitting at 
http://trf.zeni.net/TR6-TR250GB/327.php This way, even if the first 
clamp comes loose, there is a second one on the wire to stop it 
slipping.  This same page has RFT132 - Back-up Bonnet Release Kit, 
probably the same thing as Moss.

Brian

On 12/13/2020 2:34 PM, robert rudolphi wrote:
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--------------760A17C98EBB9A87DF61C798
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
    Dave - Glad to see you solved the immediate issue.<br>
    <br>
    For others - I second pushing down on the hood if there is
    resistance to pulling the release.  I also recommend a second cable
    clamp on the bonnet release cable, RFK836 - Trunnion Fitting at
    <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://trf.zeni.net/TR6-TR250GB/327.php">http://trf.zeni.net/TR6-TR250GB/327.php</a> This way, even if the first
    clamp comes loose, there is a second one on the wire to stop it
    slipping.  This same page has RFT132 - Back-up Bonnet Release Kit,
    probably the same thing as Moss.<br>
    <br>
    Brian<br>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 12/13/2020 2:34 PM, robert rudolphi
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:[email-masked]">
      <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
      <div class="ydpb78cc5c9yahoo-style-wrap"
        style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
        sans-serif;font-size:16px;">
        <div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">If the cable is not broken,
          one thing I try and do is push down on the hood right in front
          of the air vent this sometimes relives the pressure and make
          it easy to pull the cable. Once you do get it open order the
          Moss emergency open kit, it is very well engineered.   Good
          luck</div>
        <div><br>
        </div>
      </div>
      <div id="ydpf0dae2dbyahoo_quoted_8064713646"
        class="ydpf0dae2dbyahoo_quoted">
        <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial,
          sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
          <div> On Sunday, December 13, 2020, 05:16:31 PM EST, David P
            <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a> wrote: </div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div><br>
          </div>
          <div>
            <div dir="ltr">Dash cable inop.. Damn! Any one with an
              answer as to how to open the <br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">bonnet? No, no emergency cable fitted.. DaveP<br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">-- <br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE
              Albuquerque, NM. 505-352-1378 My World go here:
              <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/">WWW.PORTERBIKES.COM/</a><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]"
                rel="nofollow" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">[email-masked]</a>
              **<br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Donate: <a
                href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="nofollow"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Archive: <a
                href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs "
                rel="nofollow" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs
              </a> <a href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="nofollow"
                target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr"><br>
            </div>
            <div dir="ltr">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a
href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]"
                rel="nofollow" target="_blank" moz-do-not-send="true">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br>
            </div>
          </div>
        </div>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------760A17C98EBB9A87DF61C798--

--===============8008709005784397436==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8008709005784397436==--