Subject: [TR] TR3 in Movie

From: "Bill Brewer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2020 20:57:21 -0800 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0155_01D6CC12.64EBF030"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0155_01D6CC12.64EBF030
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0156_01D6CC12.64EBF030"

------=_NextPart_001_0156_01D6CC12.64EBF030
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

     I was watching a 1957 movie (in French with subtitles.) called
"Elevator to the Gallows". There is a chase scene through the French
countryside where a Mercedes 300SL overtakes a TR3. Of course I leapt out of
my chair and pointed and shouted at the TV in case my wife missed it. She
just rolled her eyes, of course. Screen photo attached. Not the greatest
photo, but you get the idea.

     The movie was typical French. Enjoyable movie if you like film noire.

     Bill Brewer

     Morro Bay, CA

------=_NextPart_001_0156_01D6CC12.64EBF030
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I was watching a 1957 movie =
(in French with subtitles&#8230;) called &#8220;Elevator to the =
Gallows&#8221;. There is a chase scene through the French countryside =
where a Mercedes 300SL overtakes a TR3. Of course I leapt out of my =
chair and pointed and shouted at the TV in case my wife missed it. She =
just rolled her eyes, of course. Screen photo attached. Not the greatest =
photo, but you get the idea.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The movie was typical French. =
Enjoyable movie if you like film noire.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bill Brewer<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Morro Bay, =
CA<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0156_01D6CC12.64EBF030--

------=_NextPart_000_0155_01D6CC12.64EBF030
	name="20201203_202201(0).jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="20201203_202201(0).jpg"

AAAAoQoTAAAAEwAAACQAAABTRUZU

------=_NextPart_000_0155_01D6CC12.64EBF030
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0155_01D6CC12.64EBF030--