Subject: Re: [TR] sandblasting

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 10:03:41 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2226211174429101629==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0003_01D61A1F.A27F04F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D61A1F.A27F04F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

That black media he used was likely ground up lava.  I have used that =
and its not as aggressive as sand. =20

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Rye =
Livingston
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 9:25 AM
To: DAVE HOGYE <[email-masked]>
Cc: Triumphs ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] sandblasting

=20

My nephew started his own company of mobile power cleaning.  He bought =
this serious diesel powered professional duel axle trailer rig in Texas, =
and he could power clean with all kinds of media depending on the =
application, and he also had hot water blasting.  He did all kinds of =
jobs, from vintage cars, boats for the Coast Guard, to BART stations in =
San Francisco for both graffiti to human waste.  And if that wasn't =
gross enough, he said one of the worst was a Chinese restaurant that got =
sited and fined every day for grease oozing out of the cinder black and =
concrete enclosure for their dumpster.  One of his easiest jobs was my =
8' long utility trailer.

=20

In all those situations, a mobile service like his, they will capture =
and clean up the media and waste, big vacuum system. For that Chinese =
restaurant he put out dams to channel the water and goo and were =
vacuuming up all that grease and hot water, very gross. =20

=20

At my house he used an inert material, but it was not sand.  It was some =
sort of black material that looked like shards of coal.  I've texted him =
to find out what it was.

=20

As was mentioned, for the cars he blasted, he had a couple of "learning" =
cars that were not vintage.  The trick was to learn not to let the hood, =
or any long body panel, get hot and warp.  So check for references to =
make sure who you hire has that experience.  After he learned he did =
several cars including BMWs and vintage 911s and 356 Porsches.

=20

When he did this work, he had a full helmet respirator setup, coveralls, =
gloves and boots.  No media got where he didn't want it, but he was a =
hot sweaty mess when he took that helmet off.

=20

I live in a cul-de-sac and he did the blasting down there, and there was =
just a little bit of media that was under the trailer that didn't get =
cleaned up, so again, a mobile service has a process to not leave all =
that behind.

=20

He also had a "rust inhibitor" he sprayed on the bare metal so it didn't =
get a quick flash rust overnight.  Google that for details. I was able =
to paint over that no problem.  I bought a gallon of black Rust-Oleum =
paint and repainted it myself and it's like a new trailer.

=20

Good luck,

=20

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE

On April 23, 2020 at 9:04 PM, DAVE HOGYE <[email-masked] =

Back in '08-'09, I had my TR3 body tub and frame blasted at a local =
powder coating company.  $300 each.  They blasted every square inch with =
crushed garnet.  The tub was stripped of every bolt-on part.  In two =
different visits, I set up both items on my makeshift engine stand =
rotisserie, with custom attachments, to make it a lot easier for them =
and the best outcome.  Worth every penny and more.

Skip this part if you can and have a company do this work.  You might =
even consider a mobile unit come to you.  Different media can be used =
depending on paint or rust.  Special care has to be taken on body parts, =
not to warp them, but if the person has a little finesse, any harm can =
be avoided.

The important part of good blasting is high CFM from the compressor.  If =
you don't have enough CFM, you'll be working way too hard for way too =
long.=20

Dave H.

=20

On April 23, 2020 at 8:25 PM Greg Lemon <[email-masked] =

I stripped a TR4 years ago over the course of I don't remember how many =
evenings after work, using several gallons of paint stripper bought at =
closeout tool store, saying never again and wishing I had a sandblaster. =
=20

=20

Be careful what you wish for I guess.

=20

Greg Lemon

TR250

=20

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 9:08 PM Jeff Scarbrough < [email-masked] =

=20

=20

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 8:53 PM Michael Porter < [email-masked] =

=20

Which reminds me of J.E. Gordon's (The New Science of Strong Materials) =
remark about production welding:  "Welding is like Hell--fun for the =
first three or four hours."

=20

=20

There was a time when I couldn't wait to learn how to run the cotton =
picker at work.  It got old kind of quick...But it still beat a day in =
the office in front of the computer.

=20

=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  =

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs =

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=20

=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs =

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D61A1F.A27F04F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 2 2 2 2 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.body-text-content
	{mso-style-name:body-text-content;}
span.EmailStyle22
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>That black =
media he used was likely ground up lava.=C2=A0 I have used that and its =
not as aggressive as sand.=C2=A0 <o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Rye =
Livingston<br><b>Sent:</b> Friday, April 24, 2020 9:25 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
DAVE HOGYE &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Cc:</b> Triumphs =
([email-masked]) =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] =
sandblasting<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>My =
nephew started his own company of mobile power cleaning. &nbsp;He bought =
this serious diesel powered professional duel axle trailer rig in Texas, =
and he could power clean with all kinds of media depending on the =
application, and he also had hot water blasting. &nbsp;He did all kinds =
of jobs, from vintage cars, boats for the Coast Guard, to BART stations =
in San Francisco for both graffiti to human waste. &nbsp;And if that =
wasn't gross enough, he said one of the worst was a Chinese restaurant =
that got sited and fined every day for grease oozing out of the cinder =
black and concrete enclosure for their dumpster. &nbsp;One of his =
easiest jobs was my 8' long utility trailer.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>In all those situations, a mobile service&nbsp;like =
his, they will&nbsp;capture and clean up the&nbsp;media and waste, big =
vacuum system. For that Chinese restaurant he put out dams to channel =
the water and goo and&nbsp;were vacuuming up all that grease and hot =
water, very gross. &nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>At my house he used an inert material, but it was not =
sand. &nbsp;It was some sort of black material that looked like shards =
of coal. &nbsp;I've texted him to find out what it =
was.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>As was&nbsp;mentioned, for the cars he blasted, he had =
a couple of &quot;learning&quot; cars that were not vintage. &nbsp;The =
trick was to&nbsp;learn not to let the hood, or any long body panel, =
get&nbsp;hot and warp. &nbsp;So check for references to make sure who =
you hire has that experience. &nbsp;After he learned he did several cars =
including BMWs and vintage 911s and 356 =
Porsches.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>When he did this work, he had a full helmet respirator =
setup, coveralls, gloves and boots. &nbsp;No media got where he didn't =
want it, but he was a hot sweaty mess when he took that helmet =
off.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I =
live in a cul-de-sac and he did the blasting down there, and there was =
just a little bit of media that was under the trailer that didn't get =
cleaned up, so again, a mobile service has a process to not leave all =
that behind.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>He also had a &quot;rust inhibitor&quot; he sprayed on =
the bare metal so it didn't get a quick flash rust overnight. =
&nbsp;Google that for details. I was able to paint over that no problem. =
&nbsp;I bought a gallon of black Rust-Oleum paint and repainted it =
myself and it's like a new trailer.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Good luck,<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Rye<br>PH: 530-FIND-RYE<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'><br>On April 23, 2020 =
at 9:04 PM, DAVE HOGYE &lt;<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>Back in '08-'09, I had my TR3 body tub and frame blasted at a local =
powder coating company.&nbsp; $300 each.&nbsp; They blasted every square =
inch with crushed garnet.&nbsp; The tub was stripped of every bolt-on =
part.&nbsp; In two different visits, I set up both items on my makeshift =
engine stand rotisserie, with custom attachments, to make it a lot =
easier for them and the best outcome.&nbsp; Worth every penny and =
more.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>Skip this part if you can and have a company do this work.&nbsp; You =
might even consider a mobile unit come to you.&nbsp; Different media can =
be used depending on paint or rust.&nbsp; Special care has to be taken =
on body parts, not to warp them, but if the person has a little finesse, =
any harm can be avoided.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>The important part of good blasting is high CFM from the =
compressor.&nbsp; If you don't have enough CFM, you'll be working way =
too hard for way too long.&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'>Dave H.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><p class=3DMsoNormal =
style=3D'margin-bottom:12.0pt'>On April 23, 2020 at 8:25 PM Greg Lemon =
&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote: =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>I stripped a TR4 years ago over =
the course of I don't remember how many evenings after work, using =
several gallons of paint stripper bought at closeout tool store, saying =
never again and wishing I had a =
sandblaster.&nbsp;&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Be careful what you wish for I =
guess.<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Greg Lemon<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>TR250<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 9:08 PM Jeff Scarbrough &lt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote: =
<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 8:53 PM Michael Porter &lt; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote: =
<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><p>Which reminds me of J.E. =
Gordon's (<em><span style=3D'font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>The New =
Science of Strong Materials</span></em>) remark about production =
welding:&nbsp; &quot;Welding is like Hell--fun for the first three or =
four hours.&quot;<o:p></o:p></p></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></blockquote><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>There was a time when I couldn't wait to learn how to =
run the cotton picker at work.&nbsp; It got old kind of quick...But it =
still beat a day in the office in front of the =
computer.<o:p></o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>** <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> ** =
<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a> <br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/piper=
mail/triumphs</a>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a> =
<br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a> =
<o:p></o:p></p></blockquote></div><p class=3DMsoNormal>** <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> ** =
<br><br>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a> <br>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/piper=
mail/triumphs</a> <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a> =
<br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
t">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>=
 <o:p></o:p></p></blockquote><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Helvetica",sans-serif;color:#33333=
3'><br>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
class=3Dbody-text-content>** <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
**</span><br><br><span class=3Dbody-text-content>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a></span><br><span class=3Dbody-text-content>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/piper=
mail/triumphs</a> <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></spa=
n><br><br><span class=3Dbody-text-content>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http=
://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></span><o:p></=
o:p></p></div></div></blockquote></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0003_01D61A1F.A27F04F0--

--===============2226211174429101629==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2226211174429101629==--

---

From: TERRY SMITH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 11:15:02 -0400 (EDT)

--===============0744138217952631246==
	boundary="----=_Part_917991_1228991016.1587741303408"

------=_Part_917991_1228991016.1587741303408
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I think the "rust inhibitor" is phosphoric acid.  It seems to chemically alter the structure of rust.  Just, it needs to fastidiously flushed off after it sits for something like 15 minutes.  

> On April 24, 2020 at 11:03 AM dave <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
>     That black media he used was likely ground up lava.  I have used that and its not as aggressive as sand. 
> 
>      
> 
>     From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Rye Livingston
>     My nephew started his own company of mobile power cleaning.  He bought this serious diesel powered professional duel axle trailer rig in Texas, and he could power clean with all kinds of media depending on the application, and he also had hot water blasting.  He did all kinds of jobs, from vintage cars, boats for the Coast Guard, to BART stations in San Francisco for both graffiti to human waste.  And if that wasn't gross enough, he said one of the worst was a Chinese restaurant that got sited and fined every day for grease oozing out of the cinder black and concrete enclosure for their dumpster.  One of his easiest jobs was my 8' long utility trailer.
> 
>      
> 
>     In all those situations, a mobile service like his, they will capture and clean up the media and waste, big vacuum system. For that Chinese restaurant he put out dams to channel the water and goo and were vacuuming up all that grease and hot water, very gross.  
> 
>      
> 
>     At my house he used an inert material, but it was not sand.  It was some sort of black material that looked like shards of coal.  I've texted him to find out what it was.
> 
>      
> 
>     As was mentioned, for the cars he blasted, he had a couple of "learning" cars that were not vintage.  The trick was to learn not to let the hood, or any long body panel, get hot and warp.  So check for references to make sure who you hire has that experience.  After he learned he did several cars including BMWs and vintage 911s and 356 Porsches.
> 
>      
> 
>     When he did this work, he had a full helmet respirator setup, coveralls, gloves and boots.  No media got where he didn't want it, but he was a hot sweaty mess when he took that helmet off.
> 
>      
> 
>     I live in a cul-de-sac and he did the blasting down there, and there was just a little bit of media that was under the trailer that didn't get cleaned up, so again, a mobile service has a process to not leave all that behind.
> 
>      
> 
>     He also had a "rust inhibitor" he sprayed on the bare metal so it didn't get a quick flash rust overnight.  Google that for details. I was able to paint over that no problem.  I bought a gallon of black Rust-Oleum paint and repainted it myself and it's like a new trailer.
> 
>      
> 
>     Good luck,
> 
>      
> 
>     Rye
>     PH: 530-FIND-RYE
> 
> 
>     On April 23, 2020 at 9:04 PM, DAVE HOGYE <[email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] > wrote:
> 
>         > > 
> >         Back in '08-'09, I had my TR3 body tub and frame blasted at a local powder coating company.  $300 each.  They blasted every square inch with crushed garnet.  The tub was stripped of every bolt-on part.  In two different visits, I set up both items on my makeshift engine stand rotisserie, with custom attachments, to make it a lot easier for them and the best outcome.  Worth every penny and more.
> > 
> >         Skip this part if you can and have a company do this work.  You might even consider a mobile unit come to you.  Different media can be used depending on paint or rust.  Special care has to be taken on body parts, not to warp them, but if the person has a little finesse, any harm can be avoided.
> > 
> >         The important part of good blasting is high CFM from the compressor.  If you don't have enough CFM, you'll be working way too hard for way too long. 
> > 
> >         Dave H.
> > 
> >          
> > 
> >             > > > 
> > >             On April 23, 2020 at 8:25 PM Greg Lemon <[email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] > wrote:
> > > 
> > >             I stripped a TR4 years ago over the course of I don't remember how many evenings after work, using several gallons of paint stripper bought at closeout tool store, saying never again and wishing I had a sandblaster.  
> > > 
> > >              
> > > 
> > >             On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 9:08 PM Jeff Scarbrough < [email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] > wrote:
> > > 
> > >                 > > > > 
> > > >                  
> > > > 
> > > >                  
> > > > 
> > > >                 On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 8:53 PM Michael Porter < [email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] > wrote:
> > > > 
> > > >                     > > > > > 
> > > > >                      
> > > > > 
> > > > >                     Which reminds me of J.E. Gordon's (The New Science of Strong Materials) remark about production welding:  "Welding is like Hell--fun for the first three or four hours."
> > > > > 
> > > > >                      
> > > > > 
> > > > >                 > > > > 
> > > >                  
> > > > 
> > > >                 There was a time when I couldn't wait to learn how to run the cotton picker at work.  It got old kind of quick...But it still beat a day in the office in front of the computer.
> > > > 
> > > >                  
> > > > 
> > > >                  
> > > > 
> > > >                 ** [email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] **
> > > > 
> > > >                 Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > > >                 Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
> > > > 
> > > >             > > > 
> > >             ** [email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] **
> > > 
> > >             Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> > >             Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
> > > 
> > >         > > 
> > 
> >          
> > 
> >         ** [email-masked] mailto:[email-masked] **
> > 
> >         Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> >         Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
> > 
>     Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
>     Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]
> 

------=_Part_917991_1228991016.1587741303408
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html>
<html>
 <head> 
  <meta charset="UTF-8"> 
 </head>
 <body>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   I think the "rust inhibitor" is phosphoric acid.&nbsp; It seems to chemically alter the structure of rust.&nbsp; Just, it needs to fastidiously flushed off after it sits for something like 15 minutes.&nbsp;&nbsp;
  </div>
  <blockquote type="cite">
   On April 24, 2020 at 11:03 AM dave &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote: 
   <br> 
   <br>
   <div class="ox-07405622ec-WordSection1">
    <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">That black media he used was likely ground up lava.&nbsp; I have used that and its not as aggressive as sand.&nbsp;</p>
    <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    <div>
     <div style="border: none; border-top: solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt; padding: 3.0pt 0in 0in 0in;">
      <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><strong>From:</strong> Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]&gt; <strong>On Behalf Of </strong>Rye Livingston<br><strong>Sent:</strong> Friday, April 24, 2020 9:25 AM<br><strong>To:</strong> DAVE HOGYE &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><strong>Cc:</strong> Triumphs ([email-masked]) &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><strong>Subject:</strong> Re: [TR] sandblasting</p>
     </div>
    </div>
    <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">My nephew started his own company of mobile power cleaning. &nbsp;He bought this serious diesel powered professional duel axle trailer rig in Texas, and he could power clean with all kinds of media depending on the application, and he also had hot water blasting. &nbsp;He did all kinds of jobs, from vintage cars, boats for the Coast Guard, to BART stations in San Francisco for both graffiti to human waste. &nbsp;And if that wasn't gross enough, he said one of the worst was a Chinese restaurant that got sited and fined every day for grease oozing out of the cinder black and concrete enclosure for their dumpster. &nbsp;One of his easiest jobs was my 8' long utility trailer.</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">In all those situations, a mobile service&nbsp;like his, they will&nbsp;capture and clean up the&nbsp;media and waste, big vacuum system. For that Chinese restaurant he put out dams to channel the water and goo and&nbsp;were vacuuming up all that grease and hot water, very gross. &nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">At my house he used an inert material, but it was not sand. &nbsp;It was some sort of black material that looked like shards of coal. &nbsp;I've texted him to find out what it was.</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">As was&nbsp;mentioned, for the cars he blasted, he had a couple of "learning" cars that were not vintage. &nbsp;The trick was to&nbsp;learn not to let the hood, or any long body panel, get&nbsp;hot and warp. &nbsp;So check for references to make sure who you hire has that experience. &nbsp;After he learned he did several cars including BMWs and vintage 911s and 356 Porsches.</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">When he did this work, he had a full helmet respirator setup, coveralls, gloves and boots. &nbsp;No media got where he didn't want it, but he was a hot sweaty mess when he took that helmet off.</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">I live in a cul-de-sac and he did the blasting down there, and there was just a little bit of media that was under the trailer that didn't get cleaned up, so again, a mobile service has a process to not leave all that behind.</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">He also had a "rust inhibitor" he sprayed on the bare metal so it didn't get a quick flash rust overnight. &nbsp;Google that for details. I was able to paint over that no problem. &nbsp;I bought a gallon of black Rust-Oleum paint and repainted it myself and it's like a new trailer.</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">Good luck,</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">Rye<br>PH: 530-FIND-RYE</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <p style="margin-bottom: 12.0pt;" class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><br>On April 23, 2020 at 9:04 PM, DAVE HOGYE &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</p>
    </div>
    <div>
     <blockquote>
      <div>
       <div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Helvetica',sans-serif; color: #333333;">Back in '08-'09, I had my TR3 body tub and frame blasted at a local powder coating company.&nbsp; $300 each.&nbsp; They blasted every square inch with crushed garnet.&nbsp; The tub was stripped of every bolt-on part.&nbsp; In two different visits, I set up both items on my makeshift engine stand rotisserie, with custom attachments, to make it a lot easier for them and the best outcome.&nbsp; Worth every penny and more. </span></p>
       </div>
       <div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Helvetica',sans-serif; color: #333333;">Skip this part if you can and have a company do this work.&nbsp; You might even consider a mobile unit come to you.&nbsp; Different media can be used depending on paint or rust.&nbsp; Special care has to be taken on body parts, not to warp them, but if the person has a little finesse, any harm can be avoided. </span></p>
       </div>
       <div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Helvetica',sans-serif; color: #333333;">The important part of good blasting is high CFM from the compressor.&nbsp; If you don't have enough CFM, you'll be working way too hard for way too long.&nbsp; </span></p>
       </div>
       <div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Helvetica',sans-serif; color: #333333;">Dave H. </span></p>
       </div>
       <div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Helvetica',sans-serif; color: #333333;"> &nbsp; </span></p>
       </div>
       <blockquote>
        <p style="margin-bottom: 12.0pt;" class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">On April 23, 2020 at 8:25 PM Greg Lemon &lt;<a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</p>
        <div>
         <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">I stripped a TR4 years ago over the course of I don't remember how many evenings after work, using several gallons of paint stripper bought at closeout tool store, saying never again and wishing I had a sandblaster.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
         <div>
          <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
         </div>
         <div>
          <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">Be careful what you wish for I guess.</p>
          <div>
           <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
          </div>
          <div>
           <div>
            <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">Greg Lemon</p>
           </div>
           <div>
            <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">TR250</p>
           </div>
          </div>
         </div>
        </div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
        <div>
         <div>
          <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 9:08 PM Jeff Scarbrough &lt; <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</p>
         </div>
         <blockquote>
          <div>
           <div>
            <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
           </div>
           <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
           <div>
            <div>
             <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 8:53 PM Michael Porter &lt; <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</p>
            </div>
            <blockquote>
             <div>
              <div>
               <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
              </div>
              <p>Which reminds me of J.E. Gordon's (<em><span style="font-family: 'Calibri',sans-serif;">The New Science of Strong Materials</span></em>) remark about production welding:&nbsp; "Welding is like Hell--fun for the first three or four hours."</p>
             </div>
             <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
            </blockquote>
            <div>
             <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
            </div>
            <div>
             <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">There was a time when I couldn't wait to learn how to run the cotton picker at work.&nbsp; It got old kind of quick...But it still beat a day in the office in front of the computer.</p>
            </div>
            <div>
             <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
            </div>
            <div>
             <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
            </div>
           </div>
          </div>
          <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> ** <br><br>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a> <br>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>&nbsp; <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a> <br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></p>
         </blockquote>
        </div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal">** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> ** <br><br>Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a> <br>Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a> <br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></p>
       </blockquote>
       <div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: 'Helvetica',sans-serif; color: #333333;"><br>&nbsp; </span></p>
       </div>
       <div>
        <p class="ox-07405622ec-MsoNormal"><span class="ox-07405622ec-body-text-content">** <a href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **</span><br><br><span class="ox-07405622ec-body-text-content">Donate: <a href="http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a></span><br><span class="ox-07405622ec-body-text-content">Archive: <a href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> <a href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a></span><br><br><span class="ox-07405622ec-body-text-content">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></span></p>
       </div>
      </div>
     </blockquote>
    </div>
   </div>** [email-masked] ** 
   <br> 
   <br>Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html 
   <br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archive 
   <br> 
   <br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked] 
   <br>
  </blockquote>
  <div style="font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica,arial,sans-serif; color: #333333;" class="default-style">
   <br>&nbsp;
  </div> 
 </body>
</html>
------=_Part_917991_1228991016.1587741303408--

--===============0744138217952631246==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0744138217952631246==--

---

From: Francis L Precht <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 15:20:11 +0000

--===============6772959434972968714==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_BL0PR07MB5699F947A797A8165B312DFDA0D00BL0PR07MB5699namp_"

--_000_BL0PR07MB5699F947A797A8165B312DFDA0D00BL0PR07MB5699namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

The black stuff is more likely "black beauty" or "black diamond." Stuff is =
"slag" which is a left over by-product from iron ore, steel, and metal proc=
essing and burning coal.  Supposed to be relatively "inert" since it doesn'=
t contain any sand or silica. It MAY containSome heavy metals though.  It i=
s not coal ash which is VERY nasty and acidic. Used to be able to buy it at=
 Tractor Supply. Comes in several grits.

Wipe down real good after blasting.

Eastwood products also sells 'After Blast' which prevents flash rust from f=
orming. I then used epoxy primer over it and it sticks really well given th=
e somewhat tougher surface from blasting. You don't get that same "tooth" u=
sing paint stripper.   They say you can use it under powder coating too but=
 never tried that.
________________________________
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> on behalf of dave <dave@ra=
nteer.com>
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 11:03 AM
To: 'Triumphs' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: [TR] sandblasting

That black media he used was likely ground up lava.  I have used that and i=
ts not as aggressive as sand.

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Rye Livingsto=
n

My nephew started his own company of mobile power cleaning.  He bought this=
 serious diesel powered professional duel axle trailer rig in Texas, and he=
 could power clean with all kinds of media depending on the application, an=
d he also had hot water blasting.  He did all kinds of jobs, from vintage c=
ars, boats for the Coast Guard, to BART stations in San Francisco for both =
graffiti to human waste.  And if that wasn't gross enough, he said one of t=
he worst was a Chinese restaurant that got sited and fined every day for gr=
ease oozing out of the cinder black and concrete enclosure for their dumpst=
er.  One of his easiest jobs was my 8' long utility trailer.

In all those situations, a mobile service like his, they will capture and c=
lean up the media and waste, big vacuum system. For that Chinese restaurant=
 he put out dams to channel the water and goo and were vacuuming up all tha=
t grease and hot water, very gross.

At my house he used an inert material, but it was not sand.  It was some so=
rt of black material that looked like shards of coal.  I've texted him to f=
ind out what it was.

As was mentioned, for the cars he blasted, he had a couple of "learning" ca=
rs that were not vintage.  The trick was to learn not to let the hood, or a=
ny long body panel, get hot and warp.  So check for references to make sure=
 who you hire has that experience.  After he learned he did several cars in=
cluding BMWs and vintage 911s and 356 Porsches.

When he did this work, he had a full helmet respirator setup, coveralls, gl=
oves and boots.  No media got where he didn't want it, but he was a hot swe=
aty mess when he took that helmet off.

I live in a cul-de-sac and he did the blasting down there, and there was ju=
st a little bit of media that was under the trailer that didn't get cleaned=
 up, so again, a mobile service has a process to not leave all that behind.

He also had a "rust inhibitor" he sprayed on the bare metal so it didn't ge=
t a quick flash rust overnight.  Google that for details. I was able to pai=
nt over that no problem.  I bought a gallon of black Rust-Oleum paint and r=
epainted it myself and it's like a new trailer.

Good luck,

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE

[email-masked]>> wrote:

Back in '08-'09, I had my TR3 body tub and frame blasted at a local powder =
coating company.  $300 each.  They blasted every square inch with crushed g=
arnet.  The tub was stripped of every bolt-on part.  In two different visit=
s, I set up both items on my makeshift engine stand rotisserie, with custom=
 attachments, to make it a lot easier for them and the best outcome.  Worth=
 every penny and more.

Skip this part if you can and have a company do this work.  You might even =
consider a mobile unit come to you.  Different media can be used depending =
on paint or rust.  Special care has to be taken on body parts, not to warp =
them, but if the person has a little finesse, any harm can be avoided.

The important part of good blasting is high CFM from the compressor.  If yo=
u don't have enough CFM, you'll be working way too hard for way too long.

Dave H.

il.com>> wrote:

I stripped a TR4 years ago over the course of I don't remember how many eve=
nings after work, using several gallons of paint stripper bought at closeou=
t tool store, saying never again and wishing I had a sandblaster.

Greg Lemon

TR250

[email-masked]>> wrote:

[email-masked]>> wrote:

Which reminds me of J.E. Gordon's (The New Science of Strong Materials) rem=
ark about production welding:  "Welding is like Hell--fun for the first thr=
ee or four hours."

There was a time when I couldn't wait to learn how to run the cotton picker=
 at work.  It got old kind of quick...But it still beat a day in the office=
 in front of the computer.

outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.html&data=3D02%7C01%7=
CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184=
246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433511916&sdata=3D2HMexD2l5Y86qB9C0r=
rwer4bftUzLRRFrHw8bVLtIig%3D&reserved=3D0>
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs<https://nam02.safelinks.pro=
tection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fpipermail%2Ftriumphs=
&data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c=
1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433511916&sdata=3DR=
4gjslpfJs7o%2BmBXsXeLdFfZ7YxI9SKCnJmV9DsYvQQ%3D&reserved=3D0>  http://www.t=
eam.net/archive<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%=
3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Farchive&data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3=
fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%=
7C637233374433521910&sdata=3Diqc%2BPCeoED437pavldFnTD%2BPteJrP7oLce%2Bve0Ua=
bUw%3D&reserved=3D0>

mail.com<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2=
Fautox.team.net%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ftriumphs%2Fgrglmn%40gmail.com&data=3D=
02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f9=
5ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433521910&sdata=3DrumQtbg6F=
C6HPvls0ei%2BoeAu20G1AkTgp1JpGyTpbYs%3D&reserved=3D0>

outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.html&data=3D02%7C01%7=
CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184=
246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433531904&sdata=3Du%2FKlMtL9T8WLas7h=
pbhJUyvHlgEp6KnTQ22hKC5us2o%3D&reserved=3D0>
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs<https://nam02.safelinks.pro=
tection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fpipermail%2Ftriumphs=
&data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c=
1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433531904&sdata=3Dm=
cfqwQZfY2wlfs8GZXRBUW%2FUfwKTQ7mwWLqYc9jGIws%3D&reserved=3D0> http://www.te=
am.net/archive<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3=
A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Farchive&data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3f=
cd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7=
C637233374433541902&sdata=3DmxL6WMpn%2FAyrtaNXUu%2FVrgTTrJqQi6kNjCx%2BVvDQj=
a4%3D&reserved=3D0>

comcast.net<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2=
F%2Fautox.team.net%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ftriumphs%2Fdlhogye%40comcast.net&d=
ata=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%=
7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433541902&sdata=3DNQz=
Qn8JVHDByu5o1dXyvzcH%2FeKeo8jFTxApb26ZbMl4%3D&reserved=3D0>

outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.html&data=3D02%7C01%7=
CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184=
246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433541902&sdata=3D25xnrV3Z7fOHCGMylT=
zdKLZuP9Z2HXVbU3bGl5d4Il0%3D&reserved=3D0>
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs<https://nam02.safelinks.pro=
tection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fpipermail%2Ftriumphs=
&data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c=
1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433551899&sdata=3DX=
56x5GkWI7wsqw%2Bti8UhJjvIAa1nZjq2Dl8zfk4VgkY%3D&reserved=3D0> http://www.te=
am.net/archive<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3=
A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Farchive&data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3f=
cd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7=
C637233374433551899&sdata=3DsuAW2dtQ%2BWR8zTq4QJEZfy21gam4wiwquxPSuoIt0uc%3=
D&reserved=3D0>

.com<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Faut=
ox.team.net%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ftriumphs%2Fryel%40mac.com&data=3D02%7C01%=
7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a18=
4246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433561889&sdata=3Dg1tVOUMuIsE8h3Pij=
Yl%2BplTnrrG653q%2Bf6UX5DShtOs%3D&reserved=3D0>

--_000_BL0PR07MB5699F947A797A8165B312DFDA0D00BL0PR07MB5699namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dus-ascii"=
</head>
<body>
<div>The black stuff is more likely &#8220;black beauty&#8221; or &#8220;bl=
ack diamond.&#8221; Stuff is &#8220;slag&#8221; which is a left over by-pro=
duct from iron ore, steel, and metal processing and burning coal. &nbsp;Sup=
posed to be relatively &#8220;inert&#8221; since it doesn&#8217;t contain a=
ny sand or silica.
 It MAY containSome heavy metals though. &nbsp;It is not coal ash which is =
VERY nasty and acidic. Used to be able to buy it at Tractor Supply. Comes i=
n several grits.&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Wipe down real good after blasting.&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>Eastwood products also sells &#8216;After Blast&#8217; which prevents =
flash rust from forming. I then used epoxy primer over it and it sticks rea=
lly well given the somewhat tougher surface from blasting. You don&#8217;t =
get that same &#8220;tooth&#8221; using paint stripper. &nbsp; They
 say you can use it under powder coating too but never tried that.&nbsp;</d=
iv>
<hr style=3D"display:inline-block;width:98%" tabindex=3D"-1">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" st=
yle=3D"font-size:11pt" color=3D"#000000"><b>From:</b> Triumphs &lt;triumphs=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of dave &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Friday, April 24, 2020 11:03 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> 'Triumphs' &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] sandblasting</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<style>
<!--
@font-face
	{font-family:Helvetica}
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math"}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri}
p.x_MsoNormal, li.x_MsoNormal, div.x_MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif}
a:link, span.x_MsoHyperlink
	{color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline}
span.x_body-text-content
	{}
span.x_EmailStyle22
	{font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext}
.x_MsoChpDefault
	{font-size:10.0pt}
@page WordSection1
	{margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in}
div.x_WordSection1
	{}
-->
</style>
<div lang=3D"EN-US" link=3D"blue" vlink=3D"purple">
<div class=3D"x_WordSection1">
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">That black media he used was likely ground up lava=
.&nbsp; I have used that and its not as aggressive as sand.&nbsp;
</p>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<div>
<div style=3D"border:none; border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt; padding:3.0pt 0i=
n 0in 0in">
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><b>From:</b> Triumphs &lt;[email-masked]=
eam.net&gt; <b>
On Behalf Of </b>Rye Livingston<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Friday, April 24, 2020 9:25 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> DAVE HOGYE &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>
<b>Cc:</b> Triumphs ([email-masked]) &lt;[email-masked]&g=
t;<br>
<b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] sandblasting</p>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">My nephew started his own company of mobile power =
cleaning. &nbsp;He bought this serious diesel powered professional duel axl=
e trailer rig in Texas, and he could power clean with all kinds of media de=
pending on the application, and he also
 had hot water blasting. &nbsp;He did all kinds of jobs, from vintage cars,=
 boats for the Coast Guard, to BART stations in San Francisco for both graf=
fiti to human waste. &nbsp;And if that wasn't gross enough, he said one of =
the worst was a Chinese restaurant that got
 sited and fined every day for grease oozing out of the cinder black and co=
ncrete enclosure for their dumpster. &nbsp;One of his easiest jobs was my 8=
' long utility trailer.</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">In all those situations, a mobile service&nbsp;lik=
e his, they will&nbsp;capture and clean up the&nbsp;media and waste, big va=
cuum system. For that Chinese restaurant he put out dams to channel the wat=
er and goo and&nbsp;were vacuuming up all that grease
 and hot water, very gross. &nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">At my house he used an inert material, but it was =
not sand. &nbsp;It was some sort of black material that looked like shards =
of coal. &nbsp;I've texted him to find out what it was.</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">As was&nbsp;mentioned, for the cars he blasted, he=
 had a couple of &quot;learning&quot; cars that were not vintage. &nbsp;The=
 trick was to&nbsp;learn not to let the hood, or any long body panel, get&n=
bsp;hot and warp. &nbsp;So check for references to make sure who you
 hire has that experience. &nbsp;After he learned he did several cars inclu=
ding BMWs and vintage 911s and 356 Porsches.</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">When he did this work, he had a full helmet respir=
ator setup, coveralls, gloves and boots. &nbsp;No media got where he didn't=
 want it, but he was a hot sweaty mess when he took that helmet off.</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">I live in a cul-de-sac and he did the blasting dow=
n there, and there was just a little bit of media that was under the traile=
r that didn't get cleaned up, so again, a mobile service has a process to n=
ot leave all that behind.</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">He also had a &quot;rust inhibitor&quot; he spraye=
d on the bare metal so it didn't get a quick flash rust overnight. &nbsp;Go=
ogle that for details. I was able to paint over that no problem. &nbsp;I bo=
ught a gallon of black Rust-Oleum paint and repainted
 it myself and it's like a new trailer.</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">Good luck,</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">Rye<br>
PH: 530-FIND-RYE</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-bottom:12.0pt"><br>
On April 23, 2020 at 9:04 PM, DAVE HOGYE &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:dlhogye@comc=
ast.net">[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote:</p>
</div>
<div>
<blockquote style=3D"margin-top:5.0pt; margin-bottom:5.0pt">
<div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; font-family:&quot=
;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif; color:#333333">Back in '08-'09, I had my TR3 b=
ody tub and frame blasted at a local powder coating company.&nbsp; $300 eac=
h.&nbsp; They blasted every square inch with crushed garnet.&nbsp;
 The tub was stripped of every bolt-on part.&nbsp; In two different visits,=
 I set up both items on my makeshift engine stand rotisserie, with custom a=
ttachments, to make it a lot easier for them and the best outcome.&nbsp; Wo=
rth every penny and more.</span></p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; font-family:&quot=
;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif; color:#333333">Skip this part if you can and h=
ave a company do this work.&nbsp; You might even consider a mobile unit com=
e to you.&nbsp; Different media can be used depending on
 paint or rust.&nbsp; Special care has to be taken on body parts, not to wa=
rp them, but if the person has a little finesse, any harm can be avoided.</=
span></p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; font-family:&quot=
;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif; color:#333333">The important part of good blas=
ting is high CFM from the compressor.&nbsp; If you don't have enough CFM, y=
ou'll be working way too hard for way too long.&nbsp;</span></p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; font-family:&quot=
;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif; color:#333333">Dave H.</span></p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; font-family:&quot=
;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif; color:#333333">&nbsp;</span></p>
</div>
<blockquote style=3D"margin-top:5.0pt; margin-bottom:5.0pt">
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal" style=3D"margin-bottom:12.0pt">On April 23, 2020 a=
t 8:25 PM Greg Lemon &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
om</a>&gt; wrote:
</p>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">I stripped a TR4 years ago over the course of I do=
n't remember how many evenings after work, using several gallons of paint s=
tripper bought at closeout tool store, saying never again and wishing I had=
 a sandblaster.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">Be careful what you wish for I guess.</p>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">Greg Lemon</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">TR250</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 9:08 PM Jeff Scarbrough &lt;=
 <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote: </p>
</div>
<blockquote style=3D"margin-top:5.0pt; margin-bottom:5.0pt">
<div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
<div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 8:53 PM Michael Porter &lt=
; <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">
[email-masked]</a>&gt; wrote: </p>
</div>
<blockquote style=3D"margin-top:5.0pt; margin-bottom:5.0pt">
<div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<p>Which reminds me of J.E. Gordon's (<em><span style=3D"font-family:&quot;=
Calibri&quot;,sans-serif">The New Science of Strong Materials</span></em>) =
remark about production welding:&nbsp; &quot;Welding is like Hell--fun for =
the first three or four hours.&quot;</p>
</div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</blockquote>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">There was a time when I couldn't wait to learn how=
 to run the cotton picker at work.&nbsp; It got old kind of quick...But it =
still beat a day in the office in front of the computer.</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">&nbsp;</p>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">triu=
[email-masked]</a> **
<br>
<br>
tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.html&amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostb=
urg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3=
a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433511916&amp;sdata=3D2HMexD2l5Y86qB9C0rrwer4bftUzLRR=
FrHw8bVLtIig%3D&amp;reserved=3D0" originalsrc=3D"http://www.team.net/donate=
.html" shash=3D"qXMCvH2Gh9R7sA84ZxuRfyp800uG4T5z6IaGDN0LmyCuKJDrW/vHbQv6&#4=
3;iYsPT9PgSMLcgaO2MYAR7QQV5ACMqon9JErO9fZnEi7R4Zk&#43;IMfyjiaE3Te8hNp1cCcDM=
7eWs/iwMLh0rwAkkaVirSEljl5ozEc&#43;UzhJhVXTIU&#43;oeo=3D">
Archive: <a href=3D"https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dh=
ttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fpipermail%2Ftriumphs&amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrech=
t%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a1842468104=
03a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433511916&amp;sdata=3DR4gjslpfJs7o%2BmBXsXe=
LdFfZ7YxI9SKCnJmV9DsYvQQ%3D&amp;reserved=3D0" originalsrc=3D"http://www.tea=
m.net/pipermail/triumphs" shash=3D"JqEU1/Z26Nbms9JXiW&#43;RICW0b9qCUoFDESI6=
KiQX2bH4SP/r0GU0/j0&#43;PbQf7QWeXuAoSPqB8IWDvPMUKg8cOMg&#43;yPbu92gR8Kqswx6=
JOey3QmdC/BCbiFhYDB8BDM8888UX6yUqVvDH7lLaZm8/w51zFWxFpCxz0H/ZdHHXzLs=3D">
http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>&nbsp; <a href=3D"https://nam02.s=
afelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Farchive&=
amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860=
b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433521910&amp;sd=
ata=3Diqc%2BPCeoED437pavldFnTD%2BPteJrP7oLce%2Bve0UabUw%3D&amp;reserved=3D0=
" originalsrc=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" shash=3D"sI4dhzi3Rklqw83GmUGG=
ZZZo01T9SNDNUo8xqRshzyFmhsb9qZ/glx5Z/SZi6Ict2GRW9q1JuHkwakUUtACN8&#43;jVpMx=
yoAA9njTeATrJiBdSUQdmHQwxjPd0qWpltf4N&#43;yySsE6FHx&#43;ZjJ9&#43;3jrAKTMzps=
KZF9x5GWG8qeJ/S80=3D">
<br>
om/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ftriumphs%2Fgrgl=
mn%40gmail.com&amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124=
be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C6372333744=
33521910&amp;sdata=3DrumQtbg6FC6HPvls0ei%2BoeAu20G1AkTgp1JpGyTpbYs%3D&amp;r=
eserved=3D0" originalsrc=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/=
[email-masked]" shash=3D"uohncbr310pXTbJAp00A45i8VFlhxi2wuxz4&#43;mhzrQuC=
6I2w3E8/BBPztinDD6Dr0ntM92QrNpssB/GdcaoThPZ5FQGo4nF4oO3fYKf8HCEam8OsiFMFB75=
uhrIOLrjD7QLoZqLRxEcb8E2xF/ePvB8OJq4YL0lIKSDtzkUi6Mc=3D">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a> </p>
</blockquote>
</div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal">** <a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">triu=
[email-masked]</a> **
<br>
<br>
tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.html&amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostb=
urg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3=
a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433531904&amp;sdata=3Du%2FKlMtL9T8WLas7hpbhJUyvHlgEp6=
KnTQ22hKC5us2o%3D&amp;reserved=3D0" originalsrc=3D"http://www.team.net/dona=
te.html" shash=3D"ZBMOMjOTat6G2BQfCjS02vh2th3sTG3pCvIyGiJ1ouHjxext8rwSalLOS=
sUofpoJ1xcHvcwdyK87gBD1dVvgVm6rywnX7gB2vQcQ7j3sKB3Fqk0uAAHW9TurxUXNqXWBPjbh=
ldxFfpWfF0W9z6qSMfBWKrwCDdifldfU9aCdTHg=3D">
Archive: <a href=3D"https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dh=
ttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fpipermail%2Ftriumphs&amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrech=
t%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a1842468104=
03a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433531904&amp;sdata=3DmcfqwQZfY2wlfs8GZXRBU=
W%2FUfwKTQ7mwWLqYc9jGIws%3D&amp;reserved=3D0" originalsrc=3D"http://www.tea=
m.net/pipermail/triumphs" shash=3D"Opkh22yhX46v4NkiZrxJKYGR&#43;wbMYhS6v&#4=
3;T3lWCvND8UEdcnQjco1LCJwRaKvprjONHfswyBrFJbzWfOm2N7yZjiCPk9QXYYKsZNyk&#43;=
6yuMpfbPIpknkiVSKvzRSn&#43;54bgDUKBA86NdmVBaIbhaGBcR8h1wc6xbBXZTJE0JhPwM=3D=
">
http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> <a href=3D"https://nam02.safelin=
ks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Farchive&amp;da=
ta=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7=
Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433541902&amp;sdata=3D=
mxL6WMpn%2FAyrtaNXUu%2FVrgTTrJqQi6kNjCx%2BVvDQja4%3D&amp;reserved=3D0" orig=
inalsrc=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" shash=3D"lUcKVk1h2XmDPU2lTP9COFVEy3=
78GLlnua1hENQGooFkG0fcDW0xutP5i3&#43;thknC0l5x91icTL55CgYIQyf544lZ3GhaqsSY3=
HgV/yi8OY5iYRqaXaUi1x4J9Arj&#43;50ZGormGsWbvYkLPJ7XCQEYihGWKrv2fN8C2oMk6ywv=
hsU=3D">
<br>
om/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ftriumphs%2Fdlho=
gye%40comcast.net&amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd=
124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C6372333=
74433541902&amp;sdata=3DNQzQn8JVHDByu5o1dXyvzcH%2FeKeo8jFTxApb26ZbMl4%3D&am=
p;reserved=3D0" originalsrc=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triump=
hs/[email-masked]" shash=3D"XGPPhfy6c0o06zeUnahYNks5w7sjT3Tgwisl3T2rRt=
XocVOphgidnzrUejlIkcIzn0vGQXQesS0g/mdJspjo7DtnM/CMiJ7kYjXx2YIe8RA1&#43;Rqhd=
XLDZmIv8sevkHdQ615wHP3rFthpG&#43;1hg81mD9MAF8jnlGRSnJHYsbItv3I=3D">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a> </p>
</blockquote>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span style=3D"font-size:12.0pt; font-family:&quot=
;Helvetica&quot;,sans-serif; color:#333333"><br>
&nbsp;</span></p>
</div>
<div>
<p class=3D"x_MsoNormal"><span class=3D"x_body-text-content">** <a href=3D"=
mailto:[email-masked]">
[email-masked]</a> **</span><br>
<br>
<span class=3D"x_body-text-content">Donate: <a href=3D"https://nam02.safeli=
nks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fdonate.html&a=
mp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b=
8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433541902&amp;sda=
ta=3D25xnrV3Z7fOHCGMylTzdKLZuP9Z2HXVbU3bGl5d4Il0%3D&amp;reserved=3D0" origi=
nalsrc=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html" shash=3D"m11IZzPtRERExHht3RbLczV=
c7SxNhq0VJMZA8zqxZ2Tjli2D/J1uFSW2Zam7t4JRafxixzsoVmmKEo28AV6Pr3QPpWLwECjoSc=
iP0gSd5pHGO4mLLSs&#43;QQLDlqXU2vZUNToQ8uCZtawenm&#43;ku20Uj4qdDIh1mHEu1rKaJ=
xton9Y=3D">
<span class=3D"x_body-text-content">Archive: <a href=3D"https://nam02.safel=
inks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Fpipermail%2F=
triumphs&amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325f=
a08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C6372333744335518=
99&amp;sdata=3DX56x5GkWI7wsqw%2Bti8UhJjvIAa1nZjq2Dl8zfk4VgkY%3D&amp;reserve=
d=3D0" originalsrc=3D"http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" shash=3D"b&#4=
3;wb0jU1Vix4kpg/ZFAU7EUDttvS1M5K&#43;XmZb8CgpFz4TnXz4HvlCoiDl2Rg9nmk/KsFRoV=
2GOfnUwWkNGjyBhDqut9oBRYbXcMpC1cfbs7&#43;gLO4d0bxO9&#43;8rMKf4Y81iVFnhkEpqA=
ugdUJqrGL5wGf2E5tv5MM0Uv47uybI65I=3D">
http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a> <a href=3D"https://nam02.safelin=
ks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.team.net%2Farchive&amp;da=
ta=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7=
Cb8f95ed12a184246810403a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433551899&amp;sdata=3D=
suAW2dtQ%2BWR8zTq4QJEZfy21gam4wiwquxPSuoIt0uc%3D&amp;reserved=3D0" original=
src=3D"http://www.team.net/archive" shash=3D"ym7soK7i5LtnKRpMzUysSzAm1Nz7L3=
9kvPARESb/6mR0mRJbQR3/z3EoWpAv23JcbPEAdVbAzQ/gHgrZLF4vBgmdkJLQpRY3Ba&#43;Zv=
PBQrH12217UfLqDNI1OO4UEnGMq5rDbwXVIcs0jiTSSTgpinRWSJLzUJlB&#43;Ny2DHPXGcKU=
=3D">
<br>
<span class=3D"x_body-text-content">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a href=3D"https://=
nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fautox.team.net%2=
Fmailman%2Foptions%2Ftriumphs%2Fryel%40mac.com&amp;data=3D02%7C01%7CFPrecht=
%40frostburg.edu%7C3fcd0e83bd124be325fa08d7e860b8c1%7Cb8f95ed12a18424681040=
3a67478d3a3%7C1%7C0%7C637233374433561889&amp;sdata=3Dg1tVOUMuIsE8h3PijYl%2B=
plTnrrG653q%2Bf6UX5DShtOs%3D&amp;reserved=3D0" originalsrc=3D"http://autox.=
team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" shash=3D"IXu/wLCpiEW8l&#43;=
7fUWGfYoQAuqmuQ3Mcz6L/oYREj702KiBtJm7Skfe6O1eFbV2NV5h8&#43;gKG/SdVk&#43;cvV=
PRJwx/RifskoHXDVqXBZAaRz38an7cK6G1cu5jomHIWCKK1kuG7jq1Ekh3OmutGdVqNAWSqTj2p=
Q5JIengd2Dzh5KM=3D">
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a></span></p>
</div>
</div>
</blockquote>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_BL0PR07MB5699F947A797A8165B312DFDA0D00BL0PR07MB5699namp_--

--===============6772959434972968714==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6772959434972968714==--