Subject: [TR] tonneau strap

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 08:47:17 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0039_01D61E02.CA05BD70"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D61E02.CA05BD70
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_003A_01D61E02.CA05BD70"

------=_NextPart_001_003A_01D61E02.CA05BD70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

my early TR4 came with this strap hanging down from the tonneau cover.  I
have to admit for all the years I've owned it (about 10) I have never put a
stud in so I can actually strap it down.  Would probably help while out with
it half open.

Does anyone else have this strap and where have you put the stud?

The tunnel, interesting enough, is probably the original cardboard although
a previous owner fiberglassed it.  So I could probably attach it there,
maybe with a small metal patch to give it some support.

------=_NextPart_001_003A_01D61E02.CA05BD70
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>my early TR4 came with this strap hanging down from =
the tonneau cover.&nbsp; I have to admit for all the years I&#8217;ve =
owned it (about 10) I have never put a stud in so I can actually strap =
it down.&nbsp; Would probably help while out with it half =
open.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Does anyone else have this strap and where have you =
put the stud?<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>The tunnel, interesting enough, is probably the =
original cardboard although a previous owner fiberglassed it.&nbsp; So I =
could probably attach it there, maybe with a small metal patch to give =
it some support.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_003A_01D61E02.CA05BD70--

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D61E02.CA05BD70
	name="strap.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="strap.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D61E02.CA05BD70
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0039_01D61E02.CA05BD70--