Subject: [TR] Tilting seat on the TR2 and TR3

From: "andrew uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:11:01 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============2544835808099452931==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01A5_01D61EC6.E3B92D50"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_01A5_01D61EC6.E3B92D50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I have just read two conflicting accounts of which seat should tilt in the
sidescreen car.  I always thought it was the driver's seat, but maybe I have
been wrong.  What say you all?

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_01A5_01D61EC6.E3B92D50
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>I have just read two =
conflicting accounts of which seat should tilt in the sidescreen car. =
&nbsp;I always thought it was the driver&#8217;s seat, but maybe I have =
been wrong.&nbsp; What say you all?<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman",serif'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_01A5_01D61EC6.E3B92D50--

--===============2544835808099452931==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2544835808099452931==--

---

From: dave <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 08:46:16 -0500

--===============2729438641187993332==

----_com.samsung.android.email_1060212276011180
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

UGFzc2VuZ2VyCi0tLS0tLS0tIE9yaWdpbmFsIG1lc3NhZ2UgLS0tLS0tLS1Gcm9tOiBhbmRyZXcg
dXByaWNoYXJkIDxhdXByaWNoYXJkQHVwcmljaGFyZC5uZXQ+IERhdGU6IDQvMzAvMjAgIDc6MTEg
QU0gIChHTVQtMDY6MDApIFRvOiBUcml1bXBoc0BhdXRveC50ZWFtLm5ldCBTdWJqZWN0OiBbVFJd
IFRpbHRpbmcgc2VhdCBvbiB0aGUgVFIyIGFuZCBUUjMgSSBoYXZlIGp1c3QgcmVhZCB0d28gY29u
ZmxpY3RpbmcgYWNjb3VudHMgb2Ygd2hpY2ggc2VhdCBzaG91bGQgdGlsdCBpbiB0aGUgc2lkZXNj
cmVlbiBjYXIuIMKgSSBhbHdheXMgdGhvdWdodCBpdCB3YXMgdGhlIGRyaXZlcuKAmXMgc2VhdCwg
YnV0IG1heWJlIEkgaGF2ZSBiZWVuIHdyb25nLsKgIFdoYXQgc2F5IHlvdSBhbGw/wqBBbmRyZXcg
VXByaWNoYXJkSmFja3NvbiwgTWljaGlnYW4=

----_com.samsung.android.email_1060212276011180
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_1060212276011180--

--===============2729438641187993332==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2729438641187993332==--