Subject: Re: [TR] Conversation starter.

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 14:34:26 -0500 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0010_01D52450.999AF2B0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D52450.999AF2B0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0011_01D52450.999AF2B0"

------=_NextPart_001_0011_01D52450.999AF2B0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Pictures please!!!

=20

We are making fajitas for dinner and celebrating me!!

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of David =
Templeton
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:09 AM
To: Triumphs@Autox Team. Net <[email-masked]>
Subject: [TR] Conversation starter.

=20

Happy Father's Day to the list.  The '3a was out at her first show in 12 =
years and she held the conversation of a lot of people.  :-)=20

=20

David=20

------=_NextPart_001_0011_01D52450.999AF2B0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Pictures please!!!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>We are =
making fajitas for dinner and celebrating me!!<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>David =
Templeton<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:09 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
Triumphs@Autox Team. Net =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] Conversation =
starter.<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>Happy =
Father's Day to the list.&nbsp; The '3a was out at her first show in 12 =
years and she held the conversation of a lot of people.&nbsp; :-) =
<o:p></o:p></p><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div><div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>David&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></div></body></ht=
ml>
------=_NextPart_001_0011_01D52450.999AF2B0--

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D52450.999AF2B0
	name="20190602_132510.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="20190602_132510.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D52450.999AF2B0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01D52450.999AF2B0--

---

From: David Templeton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 22:28:46 +0000

--_004_YTXPR0101MB2189BE842D885A475C196F96B6E80YTXPR0101MB2189_
	boundary="_000_YTXPR0101MB2189BE842D885A475C196F96B6E80YTXPR0101MB2189_"

--_000_YTXPR0101MB2189BE842D885A475C196F96B6E80YTXPR0101MB2189_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_YTXPR0101MB2189BE842D885A475C196F96B6E80YTXPR0101MB2189_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_YTXPR0101MB2189BE842D885A475C196F96B6E80YTXPR0101MB2189_--

--_004_YTXPR0101MB2189BE842D885A475C196F96B6E80YTXPR0101MB2189_
Content-Description: 20190616_105826.jpg
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="20190616_105826.jpg"; size=4792815;
	creation-date="Sun, 16 Jun 2019 22:28:20 GMT";
	modification-date="Sun, 16 Jun 2019 22:28:45 GMT"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

AAAAAQAAAAAAAQojAAAAIwAAABgAAABTRUZU

--_004_YTXPR0101MB2189BE842D885A475C196F96B6E80YTXPR0101MB2189_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--_004_YTXPR0101MB2189BE842D885A475C196F96B6E80YTXPR0101MB2189_--