Subject: Re: [TR] More on tires. And time. And entropy. And inertia.

From: Mark J Bradakis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 09:46:12 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0B0BC0AA6462BC10B72D4053
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

On 5/31/19 4:10 PM, Alex & Janet Thomson wrote:
> At least there seems to be a clear path to the ice box!
>
> Alex Thomson
>

Yes, that was one of the first things to do.  I wanted to make sure that 
I would have access to sufficient quantities of mechanic's elixir, to be 
applied as needed for relief from the pain in back, hip and knee.  I 
wanted to keep it chilled, in the proper 12 ounce dose containers, and 
the frost buildup was detrimental to proper operation of the, uh, 
medicine cabinet. Defrosted now, in fine working order.

mjb.

--------------0B0BC0AA6462BC10B72D4053
 name="20190527_231014.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="20190527_231014.jpg"

--------------0B0BC0AA6462BC10B72D4053
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--------------0B0BC0AA6462BC10B72D4053--

---

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 12:20:32 -0400

--===============0653537920716982734==

--00000000000043df6b058a59a168

About the only time my garage fridge gets defrosted is when we have a power
outage....

My freezer has nothing but frost in it as well.

Sent from my TRASH-80

--00000000000043df6b058a59a168
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">About the only time my garage fridge gets defrosted is wh=
en we have a power outage....<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">=
My freezer has nothing but frost in it as well.<br><br><div data-smartmail=
=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">Sent from my TRASH-80</div></div></div>

--00000000000043df6b058a59a168--

--===============0653537920716982734==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============0653537920716982734==--