Subject: [TR] Does the photo of this oil filler cap belong to or resemble one off a TR7?

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 10:55:41 -0700

--===============2896743684755007605==

--000000000000194d29058a974fd5

--000000000000194d27058a974fd4

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000194d27058a974fd4
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><br clear=3D"all"><div><div><img src=3D"cid:ii_jwjj7zhj0" =
alt=3D"20190530_221606.jpg" width=3D"281" height=3D"500"><br></div></div>--=
 <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_sig=
nature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div>=
<br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tps://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000194d27058a974fd4--

--000000000000194d29058a974fd5
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="20190530_221606.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_jwjj7zhj0>

--000000000000194d29058a974fd5--

--===============2896743684755007605==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============2896743684755007605==--