Subject: [TR] Inquiring Minds Want to Know - Was TR Won't Start

From: "Keith Richard Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 18:14:34 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8319140044065193714==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_015A_01D522DD.057CF610"
Content-Language: en-ca

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_015A_01D522DD.057CF610
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Problem solved. Thanks to everyone that contributed - and there were many of
you. After the air cleaners were removed and I attempted to lift the
pistons, neither one would budge! I removed the suction chambers and
separated the piston/needle from the suction chamber. I used WD40 to wipe
the sliding surfaces between the piston/needle and the suction chamber. It
did not seem pitted but the surface definitely had rust impeding the
movement. After a slight rub down and reassembly, it started right up, first
turn of the key. Now, the "inquiring minds want to know" part, why would it
start when one plug was removed?

Again, you guys are the best. Thanks for your help.

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

------=_NextPart_000_015A_01D522DD.057CF610
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-CA =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Problem solved. Thanks to everyone that contributed =
&#8211; and there were many of you. After the air cleaners were removed =
and I attempted to lift the pistons, neither one would budge! I removed =
the suction chambers and separated the piston/needle from the suction =
chamber. I used WD40 to wipe the sliding surfaces between the =
piston/needle and the suction chamber. It did not seem pitted but the =
surface definitely had rust impeding the movement. After a slight rub =
down and reassembly, it started right up, first turn of the key. Now, =
the &#8220;inquiring minds want to know&#8221; part, why would it start =
when one plug was removed?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Again, you =
guys are the best. Thanks for your help.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'mso-fareast-language:EN-CA'>[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></sp=
an></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_015A_01D522DD.057CF610--

--===============8319140044065193714==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8319140044065193714==--