Subject: [TR] Puzzled by simple things. Looking for guidance

From: Peter Arakelian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 15:44:01 +0000

--===============5094391933489756835==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_DM5PR06MB356467EA762BAB740F65231DC1E80DM5PR06MB3564namp_"

--_000_DM5PR06MB356467EA762BAB740F65231DC1E80DM5PR06MB3564namp_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

VGhlICJMdWNhcyIgbmFtZSBpcyBsYXNvIGJlaW5nIGxpY2Vuc2VkIHRvIHdob2V2ZXIgaGFzIHRo
ZSBjYXNoLiAgdGhhdCdzIHdoeSB5b3UgYXJlIHNlZWluZyBMdWNhcyBnYXNrZXQgc2V0cywgd2F0
ZXIgcHVtcHMsIGV0Yy4uLiAgRm9lIGV4YW1wbGUgdGhlIGN1cnJlY3QgIkx1Y2FzIiBzcG9ydHMg
Y29pbCBpcyBub3QuICBJZiB5b3Ugd2FudCBhIHJlYWwgc3BvcnRzIGNvaWwgeW91IGhhdmUgdG8g
YnV5IG9uZSBtYWRlIGJ5IEludGVybW90b3IsIHRoZXkgaGFkIG1hZGUgaXQgZm9yIG9sZCBMdWNh
cy4gIEl0IHN0aWxsIHdvbid0IGJlIHRoZSAicmVhbCIgb25lIHdpdGggdGhlIHJlZCB0b3AsIGJ1
dCBpdCB3aWxsIGJlIGEgdmVyeSBnb29kIGNvaWwuDQoNClBldGVyIEFyYWtlbGlhbiA3MSBUUjYN
Cg==

--_000_DM5PR06MB356467EA762BAB740F65231DC1E80DM5PR06MB3564namp_
Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

--_000_DM5PR06MB356467EA762BAB740F65231DC1E80DM5PR06MB3564namp_--

--===============5094391933489756835==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5094391933489756835==--

---

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 14:33:04 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3534064176224590314==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_000B_01D52450.68DD87F0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D52450.68DD87F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

I guess it depends upon what you want.  Both Bosch and Pertronix make =
very high quality, high output coils.  They have been my go to for =
years.

=20

From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Peter =
Arakelian
Sent: Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Puzzled by simple things. Looking for guidance

=20

The "Lucas" name is laso being licensed to whoever has the cash.  that's =
why you are seeing Lucas gasket sets, water pumps, etc...  Foe example =
the currect "Lucas" sports coil is not.  If you want a real sports coil =
you have to buy one made by Intermotor, they had made it for old Lucas.  =
It still won't be the "real" one with the red top, but it will be a very =
good coil.

=20

Peter Arakelian 71 TR6

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D52450.68DD87F0
	charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Dutf-8"><meta =
name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 (filtered =
medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Verdana;
	panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>I guess it depends upon what you want.=C2=A0 Both =
Bosch and Pertronix make very high quality, high output coils.=C2=A0 =
They have been my go to for years.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b>From:</b> Triumphs =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; <b>On Behalf Of </b>Peter =
Arakelian<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:44 AM<br><b>To:</b> =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] Puzzled by simple =
things. Looking for guidance<o:p></o:p></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif;color:black'>T=
he &quot;Lucas&quot; name is laso being licensed to whoever has the =
cash.&nbsp; that's why you are seeing Lucas gasket sets, water pumps, =
etc...&nbsp; Foe example the currect&nbsp;&quot;Lucas&quot; sports coil =
is not.&nbsp; If you want a real sports coil you have to buy one made by =
Intermotor, they had made it for old Lucas.&nbsp; It still won't be the =
&quot;real&quot; one with the red top, but it will be a very good =
coil.<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif;color:black'>&=
nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></p></div><div><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt;font-family:"Verdana",sans-serif;color:black'>P=
eter Arakelian 71 TR6<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_000B_01D52450.68DD87F0--

--===============3534064176224590314==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3534064176224590314==--