Subject: [TR] British Sports Car Hall of Fame balloting 2019

From: Don Hiscock <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2019 08:52:47 -0500

--===============3323898977451629771==

--0000000000005f140a058bfe0371

Did I miss a prior link to this on our list?  Some members of our community
are on the ballot this year...

http://www.britishsportscarhalloffame.org/vote/?fbclid=IwAR1yz_oPn-YAPke9kIBdJ-7_YQ1fSg5_AQeI3H1XTs_TRtW29KyzJepOhzU#

--0000000000005f140a058bfe0371
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Did I miss a prior link to this on our list?=C2=A0 Some me=
mbers of our community are on the ballot this year...<div><br></div><div><a=
 href=3D"http://www.britishsportscarhalloffame.org/vote/?fbclid=3DIwAR1yz_o=
Pn-YAPke9kIBdJ-7_YQ1fSg5_AQeI3H1XTs_TRtW29KyzJepOhzU#" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.britishsportscarhalloffame.org/vote/?fbclid=3DIwAR1yz_oPn-YAPke9kI=
BdJ-7_YQ1fSg5_AQeI3H1XTs_TRtW29KyzJepOhzU#</a><br></div><div><br></div></di=
v>

--0000000000005f140a058bfe0371--

--===============3323898977451629771==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3323898977451629771==--