Subject: [TR] Homemade blaster gun

From: TERRY SMITH <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 16:24:39 -0500 (EST)

--===============1269928223484681259==
	boundary="----=_Part_301854_335329791.1548969879735"

------=_Part_301854_335329791.1548969879735
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Most blaster guns (for my TR3 wire wheels --- obligatory content) that use a pressure pot have a stop that really just plugs the end of the gun.  Supposedly, it stops the air and abrasive, except the abrasive does what abrasives are supposed to do and eats holes in the stopper. 

Below is a cheap alternative, except I can't figure out what the heck to call that little brass fitting at the end that holds the nozzle in place.  Anybody know what I should look for at McMaster Carr?

------=_Part_301854_335329791.1548969879735
	boundary="----=_Part_301855_890707609.1548969879735"

------=_Part_301855_890707609.1548969879735
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html><head>
    <meta charset=3D"UTF-8">
</head><body><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sa=
ns-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">Most blaster guns (for my TR3 wire wheel=
s --- obligatory content) that use a pressure pot have a stop that really j=
ust plugs the end of the gun.&#160; Supposedly, it stops the air and abrasi=
ve, except the abrasive does what abrasives are supposed to do and eats hol=
es in the stopper.&#160; <br></p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: =
helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"><br></p><p style=3D"=
font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, =
51, 51);">Below is a cheap alternative, except I can&#39;t figure out what =
the heck to call that little brass fitting at the end that holds the nozzle=
 in place.&#160; Anybody know what I should look for at McMaster Carr?<br><=
/p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; =
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"><br></p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: =
helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"><br></p><p style=3D"=
font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, =
51, 51);"><br></p><p style=3D"font-size: 12pt; font-family: helvetica, aria=
l, sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"><img src=3D"cid:c1a47998d19b493f99a=
9db0ece4e511c@Open-Xchange" style=3D"max-width: 100%;" class=3D"aspect-rati=
o" alt=3D"" from_clipboard=3D"true"><br></p></body></html>
=20
------=_Part_301855_890707609.1548969879735
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <c1a47998d19b493f99a9db0ece4e511c@Open-Xchange>
Content-Disposition: inline; filename=image.png

------=_Part_301855_890707609.1548969879735--

------=_Part_301854_335329791.1548969879735--

--===============1269928223484681259==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1269928223484681259==--