Subject: [TR] TR3 Help

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 17:20:23 -0500

List:
Two questions.  First, the hood on my 60 TR3A makes a nasty vibration noise
when idling.  It is coming from the driver side dzuz front hood fastener.
Any recommendation on how to cure this incessant and embarrassing noise.  I
didn't see an adjustment on those.

Secondly,  anyone know a source for the round metal Triumph logo decal that
goes on the chrome seat belt receptor on the TR3 and TR4 seat belts?  I
bought new belts and they do not have the round indentation for the sticker
and I thought someone made a repro at one time.

Thanks,
Jim Henningsen
Ocala FL
61 TR3A
62 TR4
75 TR6
82 Jeep CJ8
02 Triumphy Trophy

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive