Subject: [TR] question

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:29:16 -0700

--===============6440434842632091898==
 boundary="=_33d8d3f48c94bb7fccc64dbde03bc8c3"

--=_33d8d3f48c94bb7fccc64dbde03bc8c3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
 charset=utf-8

I just came across a situation I have not seen before.  I am restoring a TC=
F TR3B which came in boxes.  There were calipers, but no rotors.  The calip=
ers appeared to be the correct "type C" calipers, so I pulled out some 10=
=2E75 inch rotors.  But they didn't fit.  I had to machine them down to a l=
ittle more than 10.5 inches for clearance.
=20
I have never seen a variation in the plate which holds the calipers, so I a=
m assuming these calipers may be aberrant.  But I was wondering if anyone h=
ad come across this before.
=20
Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan

--=_33d8d3f48c94bb7fccc64dbde03bc8c3
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
 charset=utf-8

<div>I just came across a situation I have not seen before.&nbsp; I am rest=
oring a TCF TR3B which came in boxes.&nbsp; There were calipers, but no rot=
ors.&nbsp; The calipers appeared to be the correct "type C" calipers, so I =
pulled out some 10.75 inch rotors.&nbsp; But they didn't fit.&nbsp; I had t=
o machine them down to a little more than 10.5 inches for clearance.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>I have never seen a variation in the plate which holds the calipers, s=
o I am assuming these calipers may be aberrant.&nbsp; But I was wondering i=
f anyone had come across this before.</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Andrew Uprichard</div>
<div>Jackson, Michigan</div>

--=_33d8d3f48c94bb7fccc64dbde03bc8c3--

--===============6440434842632091898==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6440434842632091898==--