Subject: [TR] TR4 plate lamp wiring question

From: "Jim Henningsen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:22:16 -0500

Finishing putting together the 62 TR4 CT5212LO.  I can't remember how the
wiring went to the two plate lamp lights housed in the rear bumper
overriders.  I know the wiring harness has a red hot that comes off the tail
lamp area and goes down behind body and out the hole for the bumper
brackets.  I have one red wire there on the passenger side.   This is a new
harness.  Is it just one red lead to power both lights or is there supposed
to be a red lead that goes down and out each side to the bumper.  If one red
lead, I could use a 4 hole bullet connector to connect the light from the
other side.  Its been too many years since I took it apart.  Thanks in
advance.  Trying to get the car ready for the AACA Winter national right
here in Ocala FL.  Check it out. Will be some great cars including my 4 in
its first show since getting completed.  I am also looking forward to TRA in
May in Georgia.  My 4 won't be nearly as nice as Macy's 61 which is
absolutely amazing, but it has been a labor of love rescuing this car and
bringing him back to original condition.   He has come a long way since
being left for dead in a front yard in the elements.  8 years in the making.
Many thanks to Gary Hunter, Jere Dotten, JK Jackson for the special help and
all of the list for putting up with all my questions.
Jim Henningsen
Ocala, FL
61 TR3A
62 TR4
75 TR6
82 Jeep CJ8

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive