Subject: [TR] Looking for the following triumph gearbox parts

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 13:19:29 -0800

--===============8571567133340794274==

--000000000000b3e7800580c79567

If anyone has these parts for sale. They are for the gearbox. Uses on a
variety of TRiumphs.

gearbox top cover steady strap 160189
od strap stud 160190

Sujit
-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000b3e7800580c79567
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>If anyone has these parts for sale. =
They are for the gearbox. Uses on a variety of TRiumphs.</div><div dir=3D"l=
tr"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr">gearbox top cover steady strap 160189</div><=
div dir=3D"ltr">od strap stud 160190<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div><div><=
br></div><div>Sujit</div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature">=
<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a h=
ref=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://tr=
iumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div></div></div=

--000000000000b3e7800580c79567--

--===============8571567133340794274==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8571567133340794274==--