Subject: [TR] TR3 oil pumps and oil pans

From: Frank Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 15:36:36 +0000 (UTC)

--===============5396966240958780831==
	boundary="----=_Part_836894_555609259.1548948996574"

------=_Part_836894_555609259.1548948996574
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

being a little lazy guys, sorry. work has me pulled away from home 16 hours=
 a day right now, so no viewing the Bentley.
got home last night and my oil pan gasket had arrived. great. i saw there a=
re 2 small rectangular cork gaskets about 1" square.i dont recall needed th=
em. what are they for?=C2=A0
the oil pump gasket. i seem to recall these are a dry fit with no gasket dr=
essing. no?
thanksfrank
"where all in this together"

------=_Part_836894_555609259.1548948996574
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div>being a little lazy guys, sorry. work has me pulled away from home 16 hours a day right now, so no viewing the Bentley.</div><div><br></div><div>got home last night and my oil pan gasket had arrived. great. i saw there are 2 small rectangular cork gaskets about 1" square.</div><div>i dont recall needed them. what are they for?&nbsp;</div><div><br></div><div>the oil pump gasket. i seem to recall these are a dry fit with no gasket dressing. no?</div><div><br></div><div>thanks</div><div>frank</div><div><br></div><div>"where all in this together"</div><div><br></div><div class="ydpa743fa58yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"></div></body></html>
------=_Part_836894_555609259.1548948996574--

--===============5396966240958780831==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5396966240958780831==--

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 08:23:53 -0800 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_311A_01D4B93E.4F3B1510"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_311A_01D4B93E.4F3B1510
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The cork sounds like maybe the ones that go on either side of the front
sealing block.  You might need to cut them to fit, though.  ISTR the
originals were smaller than 1" square, but had a tab that sticks out on one
side.

No real need for dressing on that gasket; won't matter a bit if it weeps a
little.  But ISTR I smeared some Hylomar on there last time anyway, just for
luck.

BTW, here's a PDF of the workshop manual (which "the Bentley" is a copy of).
It's not real handy on a smart phone, but at least marginally useful.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz
MtMGRkODRkYzU3MDU1

-- Randall 
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild 

------=_NextPart_000_311A_01D4B93E.4F3B1510
	name="untitled.JPG"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="untitled.JPG"

------=_NextPart_000_311A_01D4B93E.4F3B1510
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_NextPart_000_311A_01D4B93E.4F3B1510--

---

From: Randy and Valerie DeRuiter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 16:42:05 +0000

--===============1603883058818357810==
Content-Language: en-US
	boundary="_000_CY4PR1601MB125543F724394D72F81C1D66B9910CY4PR1601MB1255_"

--_000_CY4PR1601MB125543F724394D72F81C1D66B9910CY4PR1601MB1255_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Frank-

If you bought a full gasket set for the bottom end, those two cork pieces a=
re likely for the front sealing block.  And yes, I think the oil pump gaske=
t is fit dry typically, though I've probably put on a thin smear of Hylomar=
 just because I can't help myself.

Cheers
Randy

________________________________
From: Triumphs <[email-masked]> on behalf of Frank Fisher =
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 9:36 AM
To: Triumphs List
Subject: [TR] TR3 oil pumps and oil pans

got home last night and my oil pan gasket had arrived. great. i saw there a=
re 2 small rectangular cork gaskets about 1" square.
i dont recall needed them. what are they for?

thanks
frank

--_000_CY4PR1601MB125543F724394D72F81C1D66B9910CY4PR1601MB1255_
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv=3D"Content-Type" content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-=
1">
<style type=3D"text/css" style=3D"display:none;"> P {margin-top:0;margin-bo=
ttom:0;} </style>
</head>
<body dir=3D"ltr">
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Frank-</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
If you bought a full gasket set for the bottom end, those two cork pieces a=
re likely for the front sealing block.&nbsp; And yes, I think the oil pump =
gasket is fit dry typically, though I've probably put on a thin smear of Hy=
lomar just because I can't help myself.</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
<br>
</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Cheers</div>
<div style=3D"font-family: Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12pt;=
 color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">
Randy</div>
<div>
<div id=3D"appendonsend"></div>
<div style=3D"font-family:Calibri,Helvetica,sans-serif; font-size:12pt; col=
or:rgb(0,0,0)">
<br>
</div>
<hr tabindex=3D"-1" style=3D"display:inline-block; width:98%">
<div id=3D"divRplyFwdMsg" dir=3D"ltr"><font face=3D"Calibri, sans-serif" co=
lor=3D"#000000" style=3D"font-size:11pt"><b>From:</b> Triumphs &lt;triumphs=
[email-masked]&gt; on behalf of Frank Fisher &lt;[email-masked]=
om&gt;<br>
<b>Sent:</b> Thursday, January 31, 2019 9:36 AM<br>
<b>To:</b> Triumphs List<br>
<b>Subject:</b> [TR] TR3 oil pumps and oil pans</font>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
</div>
<div>
<div>being a little lazy guys, sorry. work has me pulled away from home 16 =
hours a day right now, so no viewing the Bentley.</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>got home last night and my oil pan gasket had arrived. great. i saw th=
ere are 2 small rectangular cork gaskets about 1&quot; square.</div>
<div>i dont recall needed them. what are they for?&nbsp;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>the oil pump gasket. i seem to recall these are a dry fit with no gask=
et dressing. no?</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>thanks</div>
<div>frank</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div>&quot;where all in this together&quot;</div>
<div><br>
</div>
<div class=3D"x_ydpa743fa58yahoo-style-wrap" style=3D"font-family:Helvetica=
 Neue,Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif; font-size:16px">
</div>
</div>
</div>
</body>
</html>

--_000_CY4PR1601MB125543F724394D72F81C1D66B9910CY4PR1601MB1255_--

--===============1603883058818357810==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1603883058818357810==--

---

From: Tony Drews <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 11:37:49 -0600

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============7013633552740669811==
 boundary="------------B2891413447849EB66DF5D4F"
Content-Language: en-US

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------B2891413447849EB66DF5D4F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

If you are replacing the cork seals on the side of the sealing block, be 
aware that the current ones are too large.  Cut them down to fit the 
cavity in the sealing block with a sharp knife - leaving the side to 
stick up above the main gasket sealing surface.  After installation, 
trim the cork sticking above the main oil pan gasket sealing surface.

Regards, Tony Drews

On 1/31/2019 10:23 AM, Randall wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

--------------B2891413447849EB66DF5D4F
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
      charset=windows-1252">
  </head>
  <body text="#000000" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
    <p>If you are replacing the cork seals on the side of the sealing
      block, be aware that the current ones are too large.  Cut them
      down to fit the cavity in the sealing block with a sharp knife -
      leaving the side to stick up above the main gasket sealing
      surface.  After installation, trim the cork sticking above the
      main oil pan gasket sealing surface.</p>
    <p>Regards, Tony Drews<br>
    </p>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 1/31/2019 10:23 AM, Randall wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote type="cite"
      cite="mid:B3A4FA6F68804D1B9197A356570D1AB7@RYPC">
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">The cork sounds like maybe the ones that go on either side of the front
sealing block.  You might need to cut them to fit, though.  ISTR the
originals were smaller than 1" square, but had a tab that sticks out on one
side.

BTW, here's a PDF of the workshop manual (which "the Bentley" is a copy of).
It's not real handy on a smart phone, but at least marginally useful.
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz">https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz</a>
MtMGRkODRkYzU3MDU1

-- Randall 
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild 
</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
    </blockquote>
  </body>
</html>

--------------B2891413447849EB66DF5D4F--

--===============7013633552740669811==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7013633552740669811==--

---

From: Frank Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:52:11 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1443530706376473282==
	boundary="----=_Part_923379_343712080.1548957131624"

------=_Part_923379_343712080.1548957131624
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 thanks every one.thanks Randall....yes download the Bentley on the phone i=
s not a lot of help. would still need a magnifying glass.=C2=A0
    On Thursday, January 31, 2019, 8:26:37 AM PST, Randall <[email-masked]=
.com> wrote: =20
=20
 The cork sounds like maybe the ones that go on either side of the front
sealing block.=C2=A0 You might need to cut them to fit, though.=C2=A0 ISTR =
the
originals were smaller than 1" square, but had a tab that sticks out on one
side.

No real need for dressing on that gasket; won't matter a bit if it weeps a
little.=C2=A0 But ISTR I smeared some Hylomar on there last time anyway, ju=
st for
luck.

BTW, here's a PDF of the workshop manual (which "the Bentley" is a copy of)=
.
It's not real handy on a smart phone, but at least marginally useful.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=3D0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE=
4Nz
MtMGRkODRkYzU3MDU1

-- Randall=20
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild=20
 =20
------=_Part_923379_343712080.1548957131624
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html><head></head><body><div class=3D"ydp7e55f0ffyahoo-style-wrap" style=
=3D"font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px=
;"><div></div>
        <div>thanks every one.</div><div>thanks Randall....yes download the=
 Bentley on the phone is not a lot of help. would still need a magnifying g=
lass.&nbsp;</div><div><br></div>
       =20
        </div><div id=3D"ydp2fb0a8fbyahoo_quoted_9820524121" class=3D"ydp2f=
b0a8fbyahoo_quoted">
            <div style=3D"font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, s=
ans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
               =20
                <div>
                    On Thursday, January 31, 2019, 8:26:37 AM PST, Randall =
&lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div dir=3D"ltr">The cork sounds like maybe the ones t=
hat go on either side of the front<br clear=3D"none">sealing block.&nbsp; Y=
ou might need to cut them to fit, though.&nbsp; ISTR the<br clear=3D"none">=
originals were smaller than 1" square, but had a tab that sticks out on one=
<br clear=3D"none">side.<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">No real need =
for dressing on that gasket; won't matter a bit if it weeps a<br clear=3D"n=
one">little.&nbsp; But ISTR I smeared some Hylomar on there last time anywa=
y, just for<br clear=3D"none">luck.<br clear=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">BT=
W, here's a PDF of the workshop manual (which "the Bentley" is a copy of).<=
br clear=3D"none">It's not real handy on a smart phone, but at least margin=
ally useful.<br clear=3D"none"><a shape=3D"rect" href=3D"https://drive.goog=
le.com/open?id=3D0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz" rel=3D"nofoll=
ow" target=3D"_blank">https://drive.google.com/open?id=3D0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN=
2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz</a><br clear=3D"none">MtMGRkODRkYzU3MDU1<br clear=
=3D"none"><br clear=3D"none">-- Randall <br clear=3D"none">56 TR3 TS13571L =
once and future daily driver<br clear=3D"none">71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting en=
gine rebuild<br clear=3D"none">71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild <div =
class=3D"ydp2fb0a8fbyqt7862527584" id=3D"ydp2fb0a8fbyqtfd98865"><br clear=
=3D"none"></div></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_923379_343712080.1548957131624--

--===============1443530706376473282==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1443530706376473282==--

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 10:58:41 -0700

--===============1657253153845338202==

--00000000000074eb4d0580c4c720

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 8:59 AM Frank Fisher <[email-masked]> wrote:

> the oil pump gasket. i seem to recall these are a dry fit with no gasket
> dressing. no?
> <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>

I also use Hylomar - but I think the most common cause of seepage is
dimpling of the metal around the holes from over-enthusiastic tightening in
the past.

I used a body hammer and small dolly to flatten the holes in the lip of the
pan.

Geo

> m <http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]>
>

--00000000000074eb4d0580c4c720
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div dir=3D"ltr">On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 8:59 AM Frank Fis=
her &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>&gt; =
wrote:<br></div><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><div>=C2=A0</div><blockquote cla=
ss=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid =
rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><div><div></div><div>the oil pump gasket=
. i seem to recall these are a dry fit with no gasket dressing. no?</div></=
div><a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/ahwahneetr@gm=
ail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank"></a></blockquote><div><br></d=
iv><div>I also use Hylomar - but I think the most common cause of seepage i=
s dimpling of the metal around the holes from over-enthusiastic tightening =
in the past.</div><div><br></div><div>I used a body hammer and small dolly =
to flatten the holes in the lip of the pan.</div><div><br></div><div>Geo=C2=
=A0</div><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8e=
x;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex"><a href=3D"http:=
//autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" rel=3D"nore=
ferrer" target=3D"_blank">m</a><br>
</blockquote></div></div>

--00000000000074eb4d0580c4c720--

--===============1657253153845338202==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1657253153845338202==--

---

From: Frank Fisher <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 20:40:38 +0000 (UTC)

--===============3388790100262474358==
	boundary="----=_Part_1037691_847266187.1548967238270"

------=_Part_1037691_847266187.1548967238270
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

 thanks Tonyno, im leaving well alone
    On Thursday, January 31, 2019, 12:10:46 PM PST, Tony Drews <tony@tonydr=
ews.com> wrote: =20
=20
 =20
If you are replacing the cork seals on the side of the sealing block, be aw=
are that the current ones are too large.=C2=A0 Cut them down to fit the cav=
ity in the sealing block with a sharp knife - leaving the side to stick up =
above the main gasket sealing surface.=C2=A0 After installation, trim the c=
ork sticking above the main oil pan gasket sealing surface.
=20
Regards, Tony Drews
=20
 On 1/31/2019 10:23 AM, Randall wrote:
 =20
 The cork sounds like maybe the ones that go on either side of the front
sealing block.  You might need to cut them to fit, though.  ISTR the
originals were smaller than 1" square, but had a tab that sticks out on one
side.

No real need for dressing on that gasket; won't matter a bit if it weeps a
little.  But ISTR I smeared some Hylomar on there last time anyway, just fo=
r
luck.

-- Randall=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archiv=
e

ydrews.com=20

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archiv=
e

[email-masked]
 =20
------=_Part_1037691_847266187.1548967238270
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div class="ydp4f22abd9yahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"><div></div>
        <div>thanks Tony</div><div>no, im leaving well alone</div><div><br></div>
        
        </div><div id="ydp45c5ea0ayahoo_quoted_9689765668" class="ydp45c5ea0ayahoo_quoted">
            <div style="font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;color:#26282a;">
                
                <div>
                    On Thursday, January 31, 2019, 12:10:46 PM PST, Tony Drews &lt;[email-masked]&gt; wrote:
                </div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><br></div>
                <div><div id="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982"><div>
    <p>If you are replacing the cork seals on the side of the sealing
      block, be aware that the current ones are too large.&nbsp; Cut them
      down to fit the cavity in the sealing block with a sharp knife -
      leaving the side to stick up above the main gasket sealing
      surface.&nbsp; After installation, trim the cork sticking above the
      main oil pan gasket sealing surface.</p>
    <p>Regards, Tony Drews<br clear="none">
    </p>
    <div class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982yqt2700208576" id="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982yqtfd70385"><div class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982moz-cite-prefix">On 1/31/2019 10:23 AM, Randall wrote:<br clear="none">
    </div>
    </div><blockquote type="cite"><div class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982yqt2700208576" id="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982yqtfd27778">
      <pre class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982moz-quote-pre">The cork sounds like maybe the ones that go on either side of the front
sealing block.  You might need to cut them to fit, though.  ISTR the
originals were smaller than 1" square, but had a tab that sticks out on one
side.

BTW, here's a PDF of the workshop manual (which "the Bentley" is a copy of).
It's not real handy on a smart phone, but at least marginally useful.
<a shape="rect" class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982moz-txt-link-freetext" href="https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz</a>
MtMGRkODRkYzU3MDU1

-- Randall 
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild 
</pre></div>
      <br clear="none">
      <fieldset class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <pre class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982moz-quote-pre">** <a shape="rect" class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a shape="rect" class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>  <a shape="rect" class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</div></pre><div class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982yqt2700208576" id="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982yqtfd89172">
    </div></blockquote><div class="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982yqt2700208576" id="ydp45c5ea0ayiv3387265982yqtfd17785">
  </div></div></div>** <a shape="rect" href="mailto:[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">[email-masked]</a> **<br clear="none"><br clear="none">Donate: <a shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/donate.html" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br clear="none">Archive: <a shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs " rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs </a> <a shape="rect" href="http://www.team.net/archive" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.team.net/archive</a><br clear="none"><div class="ydp45c5ea0ayqt2700208576" id="ydp45c5ea0ayqtfd04474"><br clear="none">Unsubscribe/Manage: <a shape="rect" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a><br clear="none"></div></div>
            </div>
        </div></body></html>
------=_Part_1037691_847266187.1548967238270--

--===============3388790100262474358==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3388790100262474358==--