Subject: [TR] Sad news

From: Randall <[email-masked]> nw+JxWu6rWlEkj2VHX7RZzVffC7zb/2k6Iai+iRGigx5Z2+AViSijk1ENvCEbkyLK6H1lugD6nSKZA==
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 11:46:51 -0500

--===============6644506719490625992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

------BM80AHMBOQ35FZ857IOAYWO8IQN2AM
 charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

https://www=2Eindianagazette=2Ecom/news/local/restaurateur-car-enthusiast-d=
ies-at/article_ce82f23c-078d-11e9-ab32-1770f2029c1e=2Ehtml
-- Randall
------BM80AHMBOQ35FZ857IOAYWO8IQN2AM
 charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<a href=3D"https://www=2Eindianagazette=2Ecom/news/local/restaurateur-car-e=
nthusiast-dies-at/article_ce82f23c-078d-11e9-ab32-1770f2029c1e=2Ehtml">http=
s://www=2Eindianagazette=2Ecom/news/local/restaurateur-car-enthusiast-dies-=
at/article_ce82f23c-078d-11e9-ab32-1770f2029c1e=2Ehtml</a><br>-- Randall
------BM80AHMBOQ35FZ857IOAYWO8IQN2AM--

--===============6644506719490625992==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6644506719490625992==--