Subject: [TR] Oil Pump

From: JOSEPH MATO <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2018 19:21:11 +0000 (UTC)

--===============0553508098735139252==
	boundary="----=_Part_490117_1792751160.1543778471898"

------=_Part_490117_1792751160.1543778471898
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

=C2=A0Back 50 years ago I was driving my TR 3 and the oil pressure dropped =
to zero. I slowed down and drove it home which was 20 miles away. Temp was =
fine and it sounded OK. I=C2=A0 dropped the oil pan and changed the pump wh=
ich was broken. I later rebuilt the engine and the bearings were fine. I've=
 been forever impressed by what a tough engine Triumph built.
------=_Part_490117_1792751160.1543778471898
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html><head></head><body><div>&nbsp;Back 50 years ago I was driving my TR 3 and the oil pressure dropped to zero. I slowed down and drove it home which was 20 miles away. Temp was fine and it sounded OK. I&nbsp; dropped the oil pan and changed the pump which was broken. I later rebuilt the engine and the bearings were fine. I've been forever impressed by what a tough engine Triumph built.</div><div class="ydp5dfc5b3ayahoo-style-wrap" style="font-family:verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:16px;"></div></body></html>
------=_Part_490117_1792751160.1543778471898--

--===============0553508098735139252==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============0553508098735139252==--