Subject: [TR] Charles Runyan

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 11:48:34 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8818359018134370515==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0015_01D49B7E.9A69DA40"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D49B7E.9A69DA40
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

I just heard from Albert Runyan that his father (Charles, owner of The
Roadster Factory) died over the weekend.  No other details.  Very sad.

TRF will be closed until January 2.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D49B7E.9A69DA40
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";
	color:windowtext;
	font-weight:normal;
	font-style:normal;
	text-decoration:none none;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>I just heard from Albert =
Runyan that his father (Charles, owner of The Roadster Factory) died =
over the weekend.&nbsp; No other details.&nbsp; Very =
sad.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>TRF will be closed until =
January 2.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New =
Roman","serif"'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Andrew =
Uprichard<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Times New Roman","serif"'>Jackson, =
Michigan<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0015_01D49B7E.9A69DA40--

--===============8818359018134370515==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8818359018134370515==--

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 15:44:27 -0500

Really sad, a true enthusiast that turned his passion into a business.  Always challenges,first finding old stock of Triumph cars, then finding aftermarket parts or recommissioning their manufacture.

He will be missed, didn't know their were health issues.

Greg Lemon