Subject: [TR] Triumph Spitfire 20118 version Christmas Decoration

From: Bud Rolofson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 21:47:51 -0700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ivkoO9TC_4

This year’s version is all LEDs thanks to finding LED chaser lights.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Bud Rolofson
** [email-masked] **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

---

From: "Matt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2018 16:18:41 GMT

--===============4277047974356317030==

----__JWM__J19e54e4.71827330S.6d6d1d12M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

 Very cool! Hope Santa doesn't trade out and leave you with a worn out s=
leigh!

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Bud Rolofson <[email-masked]>
To: "Triumph list Team.net" <[email-masked]>, FOT <[email-masked]=
am.net>
Subject: [TR] Triumph Spitfire 20118 version Christmas Decoration
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2018 21:47:51 -0700

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D9ivkoO9TC_4

This year&rsquo;s version is all LEDs thanks to finding LED chaser light=
s.

Bud Rolofson

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/arc=
hive

[email-masked]

----__JWM__J19e54e4.71827330S.6d6d1d12M
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition: inline

<html><div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Very cool!</div>
<div>&nbsp;</div>
<div>Hope Santa doesn't trade out and leave you with a worn out sleigh!<=
/div>
<div><br><br>---------- Original Message ----------<br>From: Bud Rolofso=
n &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>To: "Triumph list Team.net" &lt;triump=
[email-masked]&gt;, FOT &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>Subject: [TR] T=
riumph Spitfire 20118 version Christmas Decoration<br>Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2=
018 21:47:51 -0700<br><br>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D9ivkoO9TC_4<=
br><br>This year&rsquo;s version is all LEDs thanks to finding LED chase=
r lights.<br><br>Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays<br><br>Bud Rolofson<=
br>** [email-masked] **<br><br>Donate: http://www.team.net/dona=
te.html<br>Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs &nbsp;http://=
www.team.net/archive<br><br>Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/ma=
ilman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</p></html>

----__JWM__J19e54e4.71827330S.6d6d1d12M--

--===============4277047974356317030==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============4277047974356317030==--