Subject: [TR] TR3 wiring

From: "dave" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2018 21:28:18 -0600 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_002F_01D49C98.C18A37D0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D49C98.C18A37D0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_0030_01D49C98.C18A37D0"

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01D49C98.C18A37D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Just picked up a car and the engine wiring is a mess due to an engine
compartment fire some years ago.

Is there just an engine harness available?  I see moss has "full set" and
"auxiliary" which appears to have the lights etc.  I'm not sure what all
that means.  Does anyone know or do I need to call Moss?

Or should I just build my own and link it to the existing wires?  That's no
big deal; I have built wiring harnesses for other cars and british wiring
can supply me with the correct wires.

------=_NextPart_001_0030_01D49C98.C18A37D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Just picked up a car and the engine wiring is a mess =
due to an engine compartment fire some years ago.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Is there =
just an engine harness available?&nbsp; I see moss has &#8220;full =
set&#8221; and &#8220;auxiliary&#8221; which appears to have the lights =
etc.&nbsp; I&#8217;m not sure what all that means.&nbsp; Does anyone =
know or do I need to call Moss?<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Or should I =
just build my own and link it to the existing wires?&nbsp; That&#8217;s =
no big deal; I have built wiring harnesses for other cars and british =
wiring can supply me with the correct =
wires.<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_001_0030_01D49C98.C18A37D0--

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D49C98.C18A37D0
	name="20181223_144354.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="20181223_144354.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D49C98.C18A37D0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01D49C98.C18A37D0--