Subject: [TR] TR3 convertible top

From: Q <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 07:56:24 -0800

I have install a couple of older NOS tops over the years.  Your best bet 
is to wait till a hot summers day to install.  Both of mine came out OK 
but they both had some shrinkage from original spec.

The good new was that they were cut from the templates when the 
templates were new so they seemed a better overall fit.  I have had some 
problems in the last couple of years with brand new tops that were 
significantly shorter in the dimension from the top of the drivers door 
B Pillar over the top of the hood sticks to the top of the passenger 
door B Pillar.  None of them were TR3's but they all were Triumphs, a 
Herald, a Stag and a TR8.

SunFast roofs have been pretty good though.

Edward Hamer
Petaluma CA
** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: dwoerpel <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2018 12:56:05 -0600

--===============7065309326200883042==

----_com.samsung.android.email_447864095490350
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

CiAg

----_com.samsung.android.email_447864095490350
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64

----_com.samsung.android.email_447864095490350--

--===============7065309326200883042==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============7065309326200883042==--