Subject: [TR] My 59Tr3 History

From: JOHN BARRON <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 04:57:43 +0000 (UTC)

--===============1987320184852805781==
	boundary="----=_Part_1383811_655450832.1543899463956"

------=_Part_1383811_655450832.1543899463956
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

My 1959 Tr3 I purchased in January came=C2=A0 with two titles? The previous=
 owner tried to find build date but had no luck. I am trying to find someon=
e with close numbers to TS56437 body # to se if this could have been shippe=
d unassembled? First registration was not until 63 from what I can tell. An=
y help or suggestions would be appreciated! JB59TR3=C2=A0=C2=A0

59Tr3=C2=A005 Avalanche=C2=A099 10th ANNIVERSARY Miata98 4dr Explorer 5spd
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
------=_Part_1383811_655450832.1543899463956
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

My 1959 Tr3 I purchased in January came&nbsp; with two titles? The previous owner tried to find build date but had no luck. I am trying to find someone with close numbers to TS56437 body # to se if this could have been shipped unassembled? First registration was not until 63 from what I can tell. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! JB59TR3&nbsp;&nbsp;<br><br>59Tr3&nbsp;<div id="yMail_cursorElementTracker_1543899372691">05 Avalanche&nbsp;</div><div id="yMail_cursorElementTracker_1543899389390">99 10th ANNIVERSARY Miata</div><div id="yMail_cursorElementTracker_1543899426042">98 4dr Explorer 5spd<br><div id="ymail_android_signature"><a href="https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&amp;c=Global_Internal_YGrowth_AndroidEmailSig__AndroidUsers&amp;af_wl=ym&amp;af_sub1=Internal&amp;af_sub2=Global_YGrowth&amp;af_sub3=EmailSignature">Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android</a></div></div>
------=_Part_1383811_655450832.1543899463956--

--===============1987320184852805781==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1987320184852805781==--