Subject: [TR] How smooth does the face of a block really need to be

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2018 09:31:20 -0800

--===============3628153157452903295==

--000000000000214296057cae5696

I've been at the block face of a Stag's engine with a Roloc. (The block has
been sitting in my garage for may years.)
I have noticed around the water channels some imperfections on the surface.
The rest of the block face is relatively OK.

Can I get away with not having the block face decked?

Sujit
-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000214296057cae5696
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div>I&#39;ve been at the block face of a Stag&#39;s =
engine with a Roloc. (The block has been sitting in my garage for may years=
.)</div><div>I have noticed around the water channels some imperfections on=
 the surface. The rest of the block face is relatively OK.</div><div><br></=
div><div>Can I get away with not having the block face decked?</div><div><b=
r></div><div>Sujit</div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" d=
ata-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupert=
ino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.=
com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br><=
/div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000214296057cae5696--

--===============3628153157452903295==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3628153157452903295==--