Subject: [TR] BROKEN BOLTS CUT OFF DISC

From: Robin Watson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 06:29:11 -0500

--===============4507863258821314205==

--000000000000266b4b057ab25d61

 I have used a Dremal cut off disc for many bolts while working on my 60
TR3A but sometimes you cannot get square to the bolt even using the small
disc, I have also found in my opinion the best tool made for this type of
body work is a 4 1/2" FLAP DISC in a 4 1/2" grinder much lighter pressure
needed than a grinding disc to do the job (which gives you better control)
than a grinding disc but be careful  it takes the metal off very quickly.
Robin

--000000000000266b4b057ab25d61
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">=C2=A0I have used a Dremal cut off disc for many bolts whi=
le working on my 60 TR3A but sometimes you cannot get square to the bolt ev=
en using the small disc, I have also found in my opinion the best tool made=
 for this type of body work is a 4 1/2&quot; FLAP DISC in a 4 1/2&quot; gri=
nder much lighter pressure needed than a grinding disc to do the job (which=
 gives you better control) than a grinding disc but be careful=C2=A0 it tak=
es the metal off very quickly. Robin</div>

--000000000000266b4b057ab25d61--

--===============4507863258821314205==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4507863258821314205==--