Subject: [TR] free plastic water expansion tank for TR7

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 13:58:46 -0800

--===============1751382079259744542==

--0000000000009e5d45057b9870b7

--0000000000009e5d43057b9870b6

Got from a junk yard from a TR7 but don't need.
Prefer pick up from Santa Clara

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--0000000000009e5d43057b9870b6
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Got from a junk yard from a TR7 but don&#39;t need.<div>Pr=
efer pick up from Santa Clara</div><div><br></div><div>Sujit<br><div><img s=
rc=3D"cid:ii_joyut7ed0" alt=3D"20181123_181446.jpg" width=3D"254" height=3D=
"452"><br></div></div><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail=
_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit =
Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagbl=
og.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/=
</a><br><br></div></div></div></div>

--0000000000009e5d43057b9870b6--

--0000000000009e5d45057b9870b7
Content-Disposition: inline; filename="20181123_181446.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-ID: <ii_joyut7ed0>

--0000000000009e5d45057b9870b7--

--===============1751382079259744542==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============1751382079259744542==--