Subject: [TR] Still under the valve cover on my tr3

From: Paul Dorsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 19:39:08 -0500

--===============8071608745546760189==

--000000000000ac3b27057a58d094

I am having to replace one of the adjusting screws on the rocker arm
assembly.  Does it matter if it comes out from the top or should I remove
the rocker arm assembly and remove it from the bottom (where it contacts
the push rod)?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey  60 tr3

--000000000000ac3b27057a58d094
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div>I am having to replace one of the adjusting screws on=
 the rocker arm assembly.=C2=A0 Does it matter if it comes out from the top=
 or should I remove the rocker arm assembly and remove it from the bottom (=
where it contacts the push rod)?</div><div><br></div><div>Thanks, Paul Dors=
ey=C2=A0 60 tr3</div></div>

--000000000000ac3b27057a58d094--

--===============8071608745546760189==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8071608745546760189==--

---

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 17:20:54 -0500

I think this will work but I haven’t needed to try it for a while. It won’t screw out the top but if you screw it all the way up I think you can slide the rocker arm over and then screw it out the bottom of the rocker arm. There will be the spring pressure to contend with. If it’s #1 or #8 this won’t work. 

Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 10, 2018, at 7:39 PM, Paul Dorsey <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> I am having to replace one of the adjusting screws on the rocker arm assembly.  Does it matter if it comes out from the top or should I remove the rocker arm assembly and remove it from the bottom (where it contacts the push rod)?
> 

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]