Subject: [TR] Who owns buckeyetriumps.org

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 09:38:41 -0800

--===============8003003330794917293==

--000000000000d4bb90057be54592

I always go this this great website for Triumph help. I wonder who owns and
maintains it?
I'm assuming the owners renew the domain name every year.

I'd hate for it to be lost.

Sujit

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--000000000000d4bb90057be54592
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I always go this this great website for Triumph help. I wo=
nder who owns and maintains it?=C2=A0<div>I&#39;m assuming the owners renew=
 the domain name every year.</div><div><br></div><div>I&#39;d hate for it t=
o be lost.</div><div><br></div><div>Sujit<br><div><br></div><div><br clear=
=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_signature" d=
ata-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><div>Sujit Roy<br>Cupert=
ino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.=
com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/</a><br><br><=
/div></div></div></div></div></div>

--000000000000d4bb90057be54592--

--===============8003003330794917293==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8003003330794917293==--

---

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 14:15:02 -0800

> Subject: [TR] Who owns buckeyetriumps.org

Buckeye Triumphs is a TR club in (of all places) the Buckeye State (aka
Ohio).  I assume they own the name, maintian the site and so on.  John
VanNorman is listed as current webmaster on the site.

Unfortunately, the author of most of those great articles has moved on to
other pursuits; and doesn't wish to hear from us Triumph nuts.  The articles
were even taken down for a time, but he eventually relented and let them be
put back, provided all contact information was removed.

I believe I actually have copies of at least most of the articles stashed
away, but they will stay that way unless they are taken off the Buckeye site
for some reason.

-- Randall 
56 TR3 TS13571L once and future daily driver
71 Stag LE1473 - awaiting engine rebuild
71-2-3 Stag - awaiting gearbox rebuild