Subject: [TR] Free- Classic & Sports Car Magazines

From: "Bill Brewer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:55:45 -0800

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============3212555367001661976==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0180_01D48020.564FDBD0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0180_01D48020.564FDBD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

     I am clearing out shelf space to store more Morgan parts. I have a
variety of C&SC magazines for various years. Some years are complete and
others only have like 9 or 10 issues. They are free if you'll pay the
shipping at media rate, which should be like $10. I would rather give one
year to each responder instead of one guy taking all 60 pounds of magazines.

     Email me directly and tell me what year you want. First come first
serve. I'll be shipping them out the week after Thanksgiving. 

     The years available are 2001, 2004, 2011, 2013 & 2014. I also have a
random pile of issues (about 8 or 10 issues) from mixed years so if someone
asks for "Random" pile then that's what they'll get.

     The magazines are fun to read. Classic car articles don't change that
much, except for some of the prices.

     -Bill Brewer

------=_NextPart_000_0180_01D48020.564FDBD0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal><font =
size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I am clearing out =
shelf space to store more Morgan parts. I have a variety of C&amp;SC =
magazines for various years. Some years are complete and others only =
have like 9 or 10 issues. They are free if you&#8217;ll pay the shipping =
at media rate, which should be like $10. I would rather give one year to =
each responder instead of one guy taking all 60 pounds of =
magazines.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font =
size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Email me directly =
and tell me what year you want. First come first serve. I&#8217;ll be =
shipping them out the week after Thanksgiving. =
<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The years =
available are 2001, 2004, 2011, 2013 &amp; 2014. I also have a random =
pile of issues (about 8 or 10 issues) from mixed years so if someone =
asks for &#8220;Random&#8221; pile then that&#8217;s what they&#8217;ll =
get.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
The magazines are fun to read. Classic car articles don&#8217;t change =
that much, except for some of the prices.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; -Bill =
Brewer<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></span></font></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><font size=3D3 =
face=3DCalibri><span =
style=3D'font-size:12.0pt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></font></p></div></bod=
y></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0180_01D48020.564FDBD0--

--===============3212555367001661976==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============3212555367001661976==--