Subject: [TR] What keeps me from my Triumphs

From: Chris Simo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2018 21:20:51 -0400

--===============6343631703615762557==

--00000000000020243f0579b877e8

https://youtu.be/8-qaIJADTgU

Halloween!

Sent from my TRASH-80

--00000000000020243f0579b877e8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto"><span style=3D"font-family:sans-serif"><a href=3D"https:/=
/youtu.be/8-qaIJADTgU">https://youtu.be/8-qaIJADTgU</a></span><div dir=3D"a=
uto"><font face=3D"sans-serif"><br></font></div><div dir=3D"auto"><font fac=
e=3D"sans-serif">Halloween!<br></font><div dir=3D"auto"><font face=3D"sans-=
serif"><br></font><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature" dir=3D"auto">=
Sent from my TRASH-80</div></div></div></div>

--00000000000020243f0579b877e8--

--===============6343631703615762557==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============6343631703615762557==--