Subject: [TR] (no subject)

From: Paul Dorsey <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2018 20:54:03 -0400

--===============4087261048307692163==

--0000000000001be9cd0579cc356a

Sorry for the interlude as I was getting the house painted, but, I am now
on the tr 3 again.  And I was adjusting the valves using the 'rule of 9',
which seems simple enough.  AT TDC valve no.1 is adjusted because valve 8
is descending, right?  Valve no. 6 is adjusted when valve 3 is open, That
is 1+8=9 and 6+3=9, respectively right?  Well, how concerned should I be
that valve 8 and valve 3 (in this example) are fully open?

Thanks, Paul Dorsey, TR3  1960

--0000000000001be9cd0579cc356a
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Sorry for the interlude as I was getting the house painted=
, but, I am now on the tr 3 again.=C2=A0 And I was adjusting the valves usi=
ng the &#39;rule of 9&#39;, which seems simple enough.=C2=A0 AT TDC valve n=
o.1 is adjusted because valve 8 is descending, right?=C2=A0 Valve no. 6 is =
adjusted when valve 3 is open, That is 1+8=3D9 and 6+3=3D9, respectively ri=
ght?=C2=A0 Well, how concerned should I be that valve 8 and valve 3 (in thi=
s example) are fully open?<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Thanks, Paul D=
orsey, TR3=C2=A0 1960</div></div>

--0000000000001be9cd0579cc356a--

--===============4087261048307692163==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4087261048307692163==--