Subject: [TR] rough idle

From: Sujit Roy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 11:57:32 -0700

--===============4526722274194430633==

--00000000000090d0be057615bfde

Will an electronic ignition help and reduce a rough idle condition?

I have a Stag (V8) with a Lumenition optical module it runs rough at idle.
I was under the impression that changing to electronic would.

Is it time to have the distributor looked at?

-- 
Sujit Roy
Cupertino, California

https://triumphstagblog.wordpress.com/

--00000000000090d0be057615bfde
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">Will an electronic ignition help and reduce a rough idle c=
ondition?=C2=A0<div><br><div>I have a Stag (V8) with a Lumenition optical m=
odule it runs rough at idle. I was under the impression that changing to el=
ectronic would.</div><div><br></div><div>Is it time to have the distributor=
 looked at?<br clear=3D"all"><div><br></div>-- <br><div dir=3D"ltr" class=
=3D"gmail_signature" data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr"><d=
iv>Sujit Roy<br>Cupertino, California</div><div><br><a href=3D"https://triu=
mphstagblog.wordpress.com/" target=3D"_blank">https://triumphstagblog.wordp=
ress.com/</a><br><br></div></div></div></div></div></div>

--00000000000090d0be057615bfde--

--===============4526722274194430633==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs  http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4526722274194430633==--