Subject: [TR] Anyone using the Moss compact air horn in a TR4?

From: "J.C. Hassall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 11:28:25 -0400

--===============7413928311997057713==

--001a11401a82f9f9b6053da720c9

I'm looking for mounting info for the 545-085 compact air horn, that puppy
is enormous.  My coil is behind the horn on the left and the electric fan
controller is behind the right horn.  I guess the only remaining flat
surface is where my fuel regular and headlight relays are mounted, above
the pax footwell.  Has anyone made a bracket or similar to mount it?  I'm
open to suggestions, don't want to reinvent the round wheel.

TIA

jim

--001a11401a82f9f9b6053da720c9
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr">I&#39;m looking for mounting info for the 545-085 compact =
air horn, that puppy is enormous.=C2=A0 My coil is behind the horn on the l=
eft and the electric fan controller is behind the right horn.=C2=A0 I guess=
 the only remaining flat surface is where my fuel regular and headlight rel=
ays are mounted, above the pax footwell.=C2=A0 Has anyone made a bracket or=
 similar to mount it?=C2=A0 I&#39;m open to suggestions, don&#39;t want to =
reinvent the round wheel.<div><br></div><div>TIA</div><div><br></div><div>j=
im</div></div>

--001a11401a82f9f9b6053da720c9--

--===============7413928311997057713==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============7413928311997057713==--