Subject: Re: [TR] Wires?

From: "Randall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 15:42:37 -0700

> Something in the dark recesses of memory say headlight on the '3

Close.  Front turn signals & marker lights.  Should actually have bullets on
both ends, but they frequently get cut at the lamps (the bullets go up
inside the rubber cover).

-- Randall 

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

---

From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 16:01:19 -0700

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============2142296285601637476==
 boundary="------------A6AED8BBDC8A750C637A5989"

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------A6AED8BBDC8A750C637A5989
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

On 9/25/16 11:09 AM, David Templeton wrote:
> Going through boxes and I have found two wiring harness segments and 
> trying to figure which car and where they go to. I think the 3a but 
> will ask anyways.
>
> Both are about 3ft long. Each has 3 wires with bullet connectors at 
> one end.
>
> Wire 1: 1 red, 1 black and 1 green with red stripe
> Wire 2: 1red, 1 black, 1 green with white stripe.
>
Headlights would be blue/red and blue white

Black is ground,
Red tail or parking lights, and license plate lamp
Green/red left turn signals
Green/white are right turn signals

TeriAnn

--------------A6AED8BBDC8A750C637A5989
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=utf-8" http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/25/16 11:09 AM, David Templeton
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote
cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
      <font style="font-size:15px"><font
          face="Calibri,Calibri,Arial,sans-serif">Going through boxes
          and I have found two wiring harness segments and trying to
          figure which car and where they go to. I think the 3a but will
          ask anyways.
          <br>
          <br>
          Both are about 3ft long. Each has 3 wires with bullet
          connectors at one end. <br>
          <br>
          Wire 1: 1 red, 1 black and 1 green with red stripe <br>
          Wire 2: 1red, 1 black, 1 green with white stripe. <br>
          <br>
          Something in the dark recesses of memory say headlight on the
          '3 <br>
        </font></font></blockquote>
    <font face="Calibri,Calibri,Arial,sans-serif">Headlights would be
      blue/red and blue white<br>
      <br>
      Black is ground,<br>
      Red tail or parking lights, and license plate lamp<br>
      Green/red left turn signals<br>
      Green/white are right turn signals</font><br>
    <br>
    <font face="Calibri,Calibri,Arial,sans-serif">TeriAnn</font><br>
  </body>
</html>

--------------A6AED8BBDC8A750C637A5989--

--===============2142296285601637476==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============2142296285601637476==--

---

From: "Greg Gelhar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 18:31:43 -0500

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============6990215994401608393==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0016_01D2175B.17B18B60"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D2175B.17B18B60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Almost correct. They are the wires for the front turn/park lights.

Greg G.

Osseo, MN

From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of David
Templeton
Sent: Sunday, September 25, 2016 1:10 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [TR] Wires?

Going through boxes and I have found two wiring harness segments and trying
to figure which car and where they go to. I think the 3a but will ask
anyways. 

Both are about 3ft long. Each has 3 wires with bullet connectors at one end.

Close? Suggestions? 

Regards 
David

-- Sent from my mobile expect it to be pithy 

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D2175B.17B18B60
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0in;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0in;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
span.EmailStyle18
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:#1F497D;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Almost correct. They are the wires for the front turn/park =
lights.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Greg G.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
>Osseo, MN<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:#1F497D'=
><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in =
0in 0in'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>From:</span><=
/b><span style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'> =
Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] <b>On Behalf Of =
</b>David Templeton<br><b>Sent:</b> Sunday, September 25, 2016 1:10 =
PM<br><b>To:</b> [email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> [TR] =
Wires?<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.5pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Going =
through boxes and I have found two wiring harness segments and trying to =
figure which car and where they go to. I think the 3a but will ask =
anyways. <br><br>Both are about 3ft long. Each has 3 wires with bullet =
connectors at one end. <br><br>Wire 1: 1 red, 1 black and 1 green with =
red stripe <br>Wire 2: 1red, 1 black, 1 green with white stripe. =
<br><br>Something in the dark recesses of memory say headlight on the '3 =
<br><br>Close? Suggestions? <o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.5pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>Regards =
<br>David<o:p></o:p></span></p><p><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.5pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif'>-- Sent from =
my mobile expect it to be pithy <o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01D2175B.17B18B60--

--===============6990215994401608393==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============6990215994401608393==--

---

From: "Andrew S. Mace" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 21:43:44 -0400

--===============8121645539016506744==
	boundary="----=_Part_16642_541970110.1474854224289"

------=_Part_16642_541970110.1474854224289
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

 Green with red is for the LH flasher lamps, while green with white is for the RH flasher lamps. Black is, of course, the ground.

--Andy Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.
-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us

-----Original Message-----
From: David Templeton <[email-masked]>

Going through boxes and I have found two wiring harness segments and trying to figure which car and where they go to. I think the 3a but will ask anyways.

Close? Suggestions? 

Regards 
David

------=_Part_16642_541970110.1474854224289
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<font color='black' size='3' face='Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif'>

<div> <font size="3">Green with red is for the LH flasher lamps, while green with white is for the RH flasher lamps. Black is, of course, the ground.</font><br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="clear:both"><font size="2" color="black" face="arial">--Andy Mace<br>

<br>

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?<br>

*Man: Well, no ... It's not so much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph Herald engine with wings.<br>

-- Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)<br>

<br>

Triumph 10 / Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph Register: http://www.vtr.org<br>

<br>

Check out the North American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph Herald Database: http://triumph-herald.us</font></div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div> <br>

</div>

<div style="font-family:arial,helvetica;font-size:10pt;color:black">-----Original Message-----<br>

From: David Templeton &lt;[email-masked]&gt;<br>

<br>

<div id="AOLMsgPart_1_51be3777-824b-4613-87d2-e6e1b39bd424">

<br>

<div class="aolReplacedBody">
<font style="font-size:15px"><font face="Calibri,Calibri,Arial,sans-serif">Going through boxes and I have found two wiring harness segments and trying to figure which car and where they go to. I think the 3a but will ask anyways.
<br>

<br>

Both are about 3ft long. Each has 3 wires with bullet connectors at one end. <br>

<br>

<br>

Something in the dark recesses of memory say headlight on the '3 <br>

<br>

Close? Suggestions? <br>

<div dir="ltr"></div>

<div dir="ltr">Regards <br>

David<br>

</div>
</font></font></div>
</div>
</div>

</font>
------=_Part_16642_541970110.1474854224289--

--===============8121645539016506744==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============8121645539016506744==--