Subject: [TR] New Alternator - wrap-up

From: "Lee&John Howard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 15:32:33 -0700

--===============5981895889221562029==

--001a11446f94323466053c2ed934

All is well enough now with the new alternator. It is charging very, the
#10 wire is cool ( or at least warm) now that i tichened down the ring
connector at the starter, and the noise doesn't seem as bad. I still need
to swap on the smaller Lucas pulley, which also has a better match of its
"V" to the belt profile.

As always, thanks for your help.

As to the discussion about the meaning of "M", happy to oblige! In the
banking business was back in the 60's and 70's we used to footnote
spreadsheets with "000's omitted", indicating  that the number 100, eg,
meant 100,000.

Best

John

--001a11446f94323466053c2ed934
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div><div><div><div>All is well enough now with the new al=
ternator. It is charging very, the #10 wire is cool ( or at least warm) now=
 that i tichened down the ring connector at the starter, and the noise does=
n&#39;t seem as bad. I still need to swap on the smaller Lucas pulley, whic=
h also has a better match of its &quot;V&quot; to the belt profile.<br><br>=
</div>As always, thanks for your help.<br><br></div>As to the discussion ab=
out the meaning of &quot;M&quot;, happy to oblige! In the banking business =
was back in the 60&#39;s and 70&#39;s we used to footnote spreadsheets with=
 &quot;000&#39;s omitted&quot;, indicating=C2=A0 that the number 100, eg, m=
eant 100,000. <br><br></div>Best<br><br></div>John<br></div>

--001a11446f94323466053c2ed934--

--===============5981895889221562029==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5981895889221562029==--