Subject: [TR] Connecticut Triumph Event

From: "Alex&Janet Thomson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 05:35:22 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============8002830212662119665==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0007_01D20B25.1FDD54A0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D20B25.1FDD54A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

The Connecticut Triumph Register will be hosting its 36th annual Gathering
of British Motorcars at Wickham Park in Manchester, Connecticut on Sunday,
September 11th. All British marques are welcome at our gathering. For
complete details, please visit our website at  www.CTRiumph.com . To see a
copy of the show flyer, you may use the following direct link:
http://www.ctriumph.com/ctr_2016_-_3_049.htm  .

Please pass on to your membership and any other interested LBC owner.

Thanks.

Alex Thomson

Connecticut Triumph Register

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D20B25.1FDD54A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>The =
Connecticut Triumph Register will be hosting its 36<sup>th</sup> annual =
Gathering of British Motorcars at Wickham Park in Manchester, =
Connecticut on Sunday, September 11<sup>th</sup>. All British marques =
are welcome at our gathering. For complete details, please visit our =
website at &nbsp;<a href=3D"http://www.CTRiumph.com" =
target=3D"_blank">www.CTRiumph.com</a> . To see a copy of the show =
flyer, you may use the following direct link: <a =
href=3D"http://www.ctriumph.com/ctr_2016_-_3_049.htm" =
target=3D"_blank">http://www.ctriumph.com/ctr_2016_-_3_049.htm</a> =
&nbsp;.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>&nbsp;<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Please pass on to your membership and any other =
interested LBC owner.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Thanks.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Alex =
Thomson<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Connecticut Triumph =
Register<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0007_01D20B25.1FDD54A0--

--===============8002830212662119665==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============8002830212662119665==--