Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 224

From: "Keith Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 17:35:09 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_015C_01D2181C.548244A0"

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_015C_01D2181C.548244A0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Speaking of Fred.

Keith Stewart
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: September 26, 2016 2:00 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 224

Send Triumphs mailing list submissions to
	[email-masked]

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	[email-masked]

You can reach the person managing the list at
	[email-masked]

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."

------=_NextPart_000_015C_01D2181C.548244A0
	name="FT-SummerParty2011.jpg"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="FT-SummerParty2011.jpg"

------=_NextPart_000_015C_01D2181C.548244A0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

------=_NextPart_000_015C_01D2181C.548244A0--

---

From: ptegler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 06:05:25 -0400

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--===============1095971167073896342==
 boundary=------------AC1B1E689390460009DE53F8

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------AC1B1E689390460009DE53F8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

there's one of those pics still taped to the window at TRF..at least it 
was there on our return trip from Mid Ohio in June

ptegler

On 9/26/2016 5:35 PM, Keith Stewart wrote:
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
Paul Tegler [email-masked] www.teglerizer.com

--------------AC1B1E689390460009DE53F8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <p>there's one of those pics still taped to the window at TRF..at
      least it was there on our return trip from Mid Ohio in June</p>
    <p>ptegler<br>
    </p>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">On 9/26/2016 5:35 PM, Keith Stewart
      wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <pre wrap="">Speaking of Fred.

Keith Stewart
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] On Behalf Of
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Sent: September 26, 2016 2:00 PM
To: <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 224

Send Triumphs mailing list submissions to
	<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
	<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs">http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs</a>
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
	<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

You can reach the person managing the list at
	<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
"Re: Contents of Triumphs digest..."
</pre>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
    <div class="moz-signature">-- <br>
      Paul Tegler
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a>
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a>
    </div>
  </body>
</html>

--------------AC1B1E689390460009DE53F8--

--===============1095971167073896342==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1095971167073896342==--

---

From: "Keith Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:27:48 -0400

--===============3214042602612144273==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0183_01D21899.082326B0"
Content-Language: en-ca

------=_NextPart_000_0183_01D21899.082326B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Still posted during Summer Party in August. I still think of Fred often -
and miss him.

Keith Stewart

[email-masked]

From: ptegler [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: September 27, 2016 6:05 AM
To: Keith Stewart <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 224

there's one of those pics still taped to the window at TRF..at least it was
there on our return trip from Mid Ohio in June

ptegler

Speaking of Fred.
 
Keith Stewart

-----Original Message-----
From: Triumphs [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Sent: September 26, 2016 2:00 PM
Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 224

 

 
 
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]

-- 
www.teglerizer.com <http://www.teglerizer.com>  

------=_NextPart_000_0183_01D21899.082326B0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
p
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
pre
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0cm;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	color:black;}
p.msonormal0, li.msonormal0, div.msonormal0
	{mso-style-name:msonormal;
	mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
	margin-right:0cm;
	mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
	margin-left:0cm;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle21
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:612.0pt 792.0pt;
	margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt 72.0pt;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body bgcolor=3Dwhite =
lang=3DEN-CA link=3Dblue vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Still posted during Summer Party in =
August. I still think of Fred often &#8211; and miss =
him.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'>Keith Stewart<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'>[email-masked]<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><div><div =
style=3D'border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1 1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0cm =
0cm 0cm'><p class=3DMsoNormal><b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'>From:</span></b><span lang=3DEN-US =
style=3D'font-size:11.0pt;font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;color:windowte=
xt'> ptegler [mailto:[email-masked]] <br><b>Sent:</b> September 27, =
2016 6:05 AM<br><b>To:</b> Keith Stewart &lt;[email-masked]&gt;; =
[email-masked]<br><b>Subject:</b> Re: [TR] Triumphs Digest, Vol =
9, Issue 224<o:p></o:p></span></p></div></div><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p>there's one of those pics =
still taped to the window at TRF..at least it was there on our return =
trip from Mid Ohio in June<o:p></o:p></p><p>ptegler<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>On =
9/26/2016 5:35 PM, Keith Stewart wrote:<o:p></o:p></p></div><blockquote =
style=3D'margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt'><pre>Speaking of =
Fred.<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Keith =
Stewart<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p></o:p=
></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre><o:p>=
&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>-----Original =
Message-----<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>From: Triumphs [<a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:triumphs-bounces@a=
utox.team.net</a>] On Behalf Of<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
am.net</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Sent: September 26, 2016 2:00 =
PM<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>To: <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p><=
/o:p></pre><pre>Subject: Triumphs Digest, Vol 9, Issue =
224<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Send Triumphs =
mailing list submissions to<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><o:p><=
/o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>To subscribe or unsubscribe =
via the World Wide Web, visit<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs">http://autox.tea=
m.net/mailman/listinfo/triumphs</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>or, via email, =
send a message with subject or body 'help' =
to<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
am.net</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>You can =
reach the person managing the list at<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&nbsp; <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]=
et</a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>When replying, =
please edit your Subject line so it is more specific =
than<o:p></o:p></pre><pre>&quot;Re: Contents of Triumphs =
digest...&quot;<o:p></o:p></pre><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><br><br><br><o:p></o:p></p><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre>=
<pre>** <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> =
**<o:p></o:p></pre><pre><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></pre><pre>Donate: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html">http://www.team.net/donate.html<=
/a><o:p></o:p></pre><pre>Archive: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a><o:p>=
</o:p></pre><pre>Forums: <a =
href=3D"http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a><o:p></=
o:p></pre><pre>Unsubscribe/Manage: <a =
href=3D"http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]=
t">http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/[email-masked]</a>=
<o:p></o:p></pre></blockquote><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal>-- =
<br>Paul Tegler <a =
href=3D"mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> <a =
href=3D"http://www.teglerizer.com">www.teglerizer.com</a> =
<o:p></o:p></p></div></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_0183_01D21899.082326B0--

--===============3214042602612144273==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============3214042602612144273==--

---

From: "Keith Stewart" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:47:24 -0400 boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01B3_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0"

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_01B4_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0"

------=_NextPart_001_01B4_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

There was also the poster I made for Summer Party following Fred's passing
when I made a memorial speech remembering Fred prior to the Awards
Presentation.

Keith

ptegler

------=_NextPart_001_01B4_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>There was also the poster I made for =
Summer Party following Fred&#8217;s passing when I made a memorial =
speech remembering Fred prior to the Awards =
Presentation.<o:p></o:p></span></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
xt;mso-fareast-language:EN-US'>Keith<o:p></o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><div><p class=3DMsoNormal> =
------=_NextPart_001_01B4_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0--

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0
	name="FredThomas.pdf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64
Content-Disposition: attachment;
	filename="FredThomas.pdf"

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

------=_NextPart_000_01B3_01D2189B.C4D9A0C0--