Subject: [TR] TR3 fenders, doors, panels

From: "Andrew Uprichard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 17:27:08 -0400

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

--===============4944756779301708456==
	boundary="----=_NextPart_000_007F_01D2103F.8E3D45D0"
Content-Language: en-us

This is a multipart message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01D2103F.8E3D45D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hey, listers:

Over the years I have acquired quite a few TR3 panels:  doors, fenders,
trunks, hoods (smallmouth and later). Multiples of everything but a driver
side front fender.

Quite frankly, I need to clean the place out and will basically part with
these for the price of shipping.  There are a couple of really nice fenders
where I may ask for a few bucks, but nothing over $100 - promise.

If anyone is interested, contact me off line.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, MI

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01D2103F.8E3D45D0
	charset="us-ascii"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<html xmlns:v=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" =
xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" =
xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><meta =
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 14 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:blue;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:purple;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
	color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US link=3Dblue =
vlink=3Dpurple><div class=3DWordSection1><p class=3DMsoNormal>Hey, =
listers:<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Over the years I have acquired quite a few TR3 =
panels:&nbsp; doors, fenders, trunks, hoods (smallmouth and later). =
Multiples of everything but a driver side front fender.<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal>Quite =
frankly, I need to clean the place out and will basically part with =
these for the price of shipping.&nbsp; There are a couple of really nice =
fenders where I may ask for a few bucks, but nothing over $100 &#8211; =
promise.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>If anyone is interested, contact me off =
line.<o:p></o:p></p><p class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Andrew Uprichard<o:p></o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>Jackson, MI<o:p></o:p></p></div></body></html>
------=_NextPart_000_007F_01D2103F.8E3D45D0--

--===============4944756779301708456==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============4944756779301708456==--