Subject: Re: [TR] 1948 triumph rumble seat roadster on tele

From: John T Nichols <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 01:05:16 -0400

--===============5608019300223530983==
Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit

<html>
  <head>
    <meta content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1"
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
  <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
    <div class="moz-cite-prefix">Either last year or the year before
      there was a British-made mini-series spy drama shown on American
      TV set in the early years of WWII 1941-42. For the life of me I
      can't recall the title. But in several scenes a burgundy Triumph
      1800/2000 appears and in one scene set in '42 a 1949 Cadillac
      Sedan de Ville appears. Not to be outdone with such continuity
      lapses there is a scene with 50 star flags flying from the front
      of the US Embassy in London. You see one American flag you've seen
      them all. Other that I recall the show as being rather good.<br>
      <br>
      Tom Nichols<br>
      Manassas, VA<br>
      '58 TR3A TS32093L O<br>
      '86 TVR 280i<br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      <br>
      wbeech wrote:<br>
    </div>
    <blockquote cite="mid:[email-masked]"
      type="cite">
      <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html;
        charset=ISO-8859-1">
      <meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document">
      <meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15">
      <meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 15">
      <link rel="File-List" href="cid:[email-masked]">
      <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
<o:DoNotRelyOnCSS/>
</o:OfficeDocumentSettings>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:WordDocument>
<w:SpellingState>Clean</w:SpellingState>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:TrackFormatting/>
<w:EnvelopeVis/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DoNotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:DoNotExpandShiftReturn/>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/>
<w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:WordDocument>
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemiHidden="false" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="371">
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="header"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footer"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index heading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of figures"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope address"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope return"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="line number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="page number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of authorities"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="macro"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toa heading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Closing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Signature"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Message Header"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Salutation"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Date"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text First Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text First Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Note Heading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Body Text Indent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Block Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hyperlink"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="FollowedHyperlink"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Document Map"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Plain Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="E-mail Signature"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Top of Form"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Bottom of Form"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal (Web)"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Acronym"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Address"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Cite"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Code"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Definition"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Keyboard"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Preformatted"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Sample"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Typewriter"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="HTML Variable"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Table"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation subject"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="No List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Classic 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Contemporary"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Elegant"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Professional"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Balloon Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Theme"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" SemiHidden="true" Name="Revision"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" SemiHidden="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="41" Name="Plain Table 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="42" Name="Plain Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="43" Name="Plain Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="44" Name="Plain Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="45" Name="Plain Table 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="40" Name="Grid Table Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
</xml><![endif]-->
      <style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;
	mso-font-charset:1;
	mso-generic-font-family:roman;
	mso-font-format:other;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;
	mso-font-charset:0;
	mso-generic-font-family:swiss;
	mso-font-pitch:variable;
	mso-font-signature:-536870145 1073786111 1 0 415 0;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Consolas;
	panose-1:2 11 6 9 2 2 4 3 2 4;
	mso-font-charset:0;
	mso-generic-font-family:roman;
	mso-font-format:other;
	mso-font-pitch:auto;
	mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
	{mso-style-unhide:no;
	mso-style-qformat:yes;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:12.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;
	mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
	color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;
	text-underline:single;}
pre
	{mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Courier New";
	mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
	color:black;}
span.HTMLPreformattedChar
	{mso-style-name:"HTML Preformatted Char";
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-unhide:no;
	mso-style-locked:yes;
	mso-style-link:"HTML Preformatted";
	font-family:"Consolas",serif;
	mso-ascii-font-family:Consolas;
	mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Consolas;
	color:black;}
span.EmailStyle19
	{mso-style-type:personal-reply;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-unhide:no;
	mso-ansi-font-size:11.0pt;
	mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
	mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
	mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
	color:#1F497D;}
span.SpellE
	{mso-style-name:"";
	mso-spl-e:yes;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	mso-default-props:yes;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-ansi-font-size:10.0pt;
	mso-bidi-font-size:10.0pt;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;
	mso-header-margin:.5in;
	mso-footer-margin:.5in;
	mso-paper-source:0;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 10]><style>/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
	{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
	mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
	mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
	mso-style-noshow:yes;
	mso-style-priority:99;
	mso-style-parent:"";
	mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
	mso-para-margin:0in;
	mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
	font-size:10.0pt;
	font-family:"Times New Roman",serif;}
</style><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026" />
</xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapelayout v:ext="edit">
<o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->
      <div class="WordSection1">
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D">More recently, making the
              rounds is this humorous vintage TV ad for the TR6 and 1500
              that includes an 1800/2000 Roadster at the close.<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D"><a moz-do-not-send="true"
                href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b2trPkrns">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_b2trPkrns</a><o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D">Bill B<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="#1f497d" face="Calibri"
            size="2"><span
              style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-bidi-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;;color:#1F497D"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <div>
          <div style="border:none;border-top:solid #E1E1E1
            1.0pt;padding:3.0pt 0in 0in 0in">
            <p class="MsoNormal"><b><font color="black" face="Calibri"
                  size="2"><span
                    style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times
                    New Roman&quot;;color:windowtext;font-weight:bold">From:</span></font></b><font
                color="black" face="Calibri" size="2"><span
                  style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times
                  New Roman&quot;;color:windowtext"> Triumphs
                  [<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="mailto:[email-masked]">mailto:[email-masked]</a>] <b><span
                      style="font-weight:bold">On Behalf Of </span></b>Michael
                  Porter<br>
                  <b><span style="font-weight:bold">Sent:</span></b>
                  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 5:25 AM<br>
                  <b><span style="font-weight:bold">To:</span></b> Dave
                  <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:[email-masked]">&lt;[email-masked]&gt;</a>; <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a><br>
                  <b><span style="font-weight:bold">Subject:</span></b>
                  Re: [TR] 1948 triumph rumble seat roadster<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
          </div>
        </div>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="black" face="Times New Roman"
            size="3"><span style="font-size:12.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
        <div>
          <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="black" face="Times New
              Roman" size="3"><span
                style="font-size:12.0pt;mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times
                New Roman&quot;">On 8/30/2016 5:39 PM, Dave wrote:<o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
        </div>
        <blockquote style="margin-top:5.0pt;margin-bottom:5.0pt">
          <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="black" face="Arial" size="4"><span
                style="font-size:13.5pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times
                New Roman&quot;">Voiced by Mel Blanc, no less. <o:p></o:p></span></font></p>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="black" face="Arial"
                size="4"><span
                  style="font-size:13.5pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times
                  New Roman&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
          </div>
          <div>
            <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="black" face="Arial"
                size="4"><span
                  style="font-size:13.5pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times
                  New Roman&quot;"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></p>
          </div>
        </blockquote>
        <p class="MsoNormal"><font color="black" face="Arial" size="4"><span
              style="font-size:13.5pt;font-family:&quot;Arial&quot;,sans-serif;mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times
              New Roman&quot;">Yes, indeed, after a cock-up with the
              tape-recorded mechanically-created special effects one
              evening.<br>
              <br>
              As best as I can find from listings like h2g2, the Triumph
              1800 only appears in two productions.  The first, the
              British film "The Smallest Show on Earth," in 1957
              (released elsewhere as "Big Time Operators"), and later,
              in the long-running BBC cop show, "Bergerac," during the
              `80s.<br>
              <br>
              Benny's car was a Maxwell, with, apparently, three
              different license plate numbers, although there's some
              dispute on the intertoobz about the vintage.  h2g2 says it
              was a 1923 Tourer, but Wikipedia describes two cars used
              on the television show--first, a 1916 Model 25 Tourer, and
              later, the 1923 Tourer.  <br>
              <br>
              Curiously, the car lasted five years on the radio show. 
              It was in the scripts from the start in 1937, but, in a
              1942 episode, Benny hands it over to the junkyard during a
              war-materiel scrap drive.  And, then, it just reappears in
              the radio scripts a few years later, as if it had never
              been gone.<br>
                <br>
              <br>
              Cheers, Dave.<br style="mso-special-character:line-break">
              <!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]--><br
                style="mso-special-character:line-break">
              <!--[endif]--></span></font><span
            style="mso-fareast-font-family:&quot;Times New Roman&quot;"><o:p></o:p></span></p>
        <pre><font color="black" face="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt">-- <o:p></o:p></span></font></pre>
        <pre><font color="black" face="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></pre>
        <pre><font color="black" face="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></pre>
        <pre><font color="black" face="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt">Michael Porter<o:p></o:p></span></font></pre>
        <pre><font color="black" face="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt">Roswell, NM<o:p></o:p></span></font></pre>
        <pre><font color="black" face="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></pre>
        <pre><font color="black" face="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt"><o:p> </o:p></span></font></pre>
        <pre><font color="black" face="Courier New" size="2"><span style="font-size:10.0pt">Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....<o:p></o:p></span></font></pre>
      </div>
      <br>
      <fieldset class="mimeAttachmentHeader"></fieldset>
      <br>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:[email-masked]">[email-masked]</a> **

Archive: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/archive">http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.team.net/forums">http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
    </blockquote>
    <br>
  </body>
</html>

--===============5608019300223530983==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

** [email-masked] **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive

--===============5608019300223530983==--

---

From: Geo Hahn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 06:20:48 -0700

--===============1308256829383831400==

--94eb2c09b83a0d4054053b72159d

On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:05 PM, John T Nichols <[email-masked]>
wrote:

...Not to be outdone with such continuity lapses there is a scene with 50
> star flags flying from the front of the US Embassy in London. You see one
> American flag you've seen them all.
>

Only fair as we Yanks routinely display the Union Jack backwards or as a
symmetrical design.

I don't think anyone has mentioned the Internet Car Movie Database - but it
is chock a block with movie car sightings:

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Triumph.html

Geo

--94eb2c09b83a0d4054053b72159d
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"ltr"><div class=3D"gmail_extra"><div class=3D"gmail_quote">On W=
ed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:05 PM, John T Nichols <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=
=3D"mailto:[email-masked]" target=3D"_blank">[email-masked]=
et</a>&gt;</span> wrote:</div><div class=3D"gmail_quote"><br></div><blockqu=
ote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;padding-left:1e=
x;border-left-color:rgb(204,204,204);border-left-width:1px;border-left-styl=
e:solid">
 =20
   =20
 =20
  <div bgcolor=3D"#FFFFFF">
    <div>...Not to be outdone with such continuity
      lapses there is a scene with 50 star flags flying from the front
      of the US Embassy in London. You see one American flag you&#39;ve see=
n
      them all. </div></div></blockquote><div><br></div><div>Only fair as w=
e Yanks routinely display the Union Jack backwards or as a symmetrical desi=
gn.</div><div><br></div><div>I don&#39;t think anyone has mentioned the Int=
ernet Car Movie Database - but it is chock a block with movie car sightings=
:</div><div><br></div><div><a href=3D"http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Tr=
iumph.html">http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles_make-Triumph.html</a></div><div><=
br></div><div>Geo</div></div></div>

--94eb2c09b83a0d4054053b72159d--

--===============1308256829383831400==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

--===============1308256829383831400==--