Subject: [Tigers] QuickJack

From: Joe Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2025 21:52:06 -0500

--===============3106577976131055888==

--00000000000019423a063d63fe63

Hi,

Is anybody out there using a QuickJack for their Tiger? I could use
something like that and I was wondering if it would fit the Tiger.

Thanks,
Joe Brown

--00000000000019423a063d63fe63
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<div dir=3D"auto">Hi,=C2=A0<div dir=3D"auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Is=
 anybody out there using a QuickJack for their Tiger? I could use something=
 like that and I was wondering if it would fit the Tiger.</div><div dir=3D"=
auto"><br></div><div dir=3D"auto">Thanks,</div><div dir=3D"auto">Joe Brown=
=C2=A0</div></div>

--00000000000019423a063d63fe63--

--===============3106577976131055888==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________

[email-masked]

Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/tigers http://autox.team.net/archive

Unsubscribe: http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/tigers/[email-masked]

--===============3106577976131055888==--